All Comments on 'Colleen Takes a Lover'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 420 Comments (Page 3)
calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

You must enjoy the negative comments lol

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

I did enjoy the story but believe she doesn't think she has done anything wrong. She thinks David should get "past" her sex affair (my words) with Ryan. Seriously, sh never once thought of David when she was with Ryan but always thouqht of Ryan when with David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

I am wondering what guy would put up with that Shit .. I would have cashed everything in and moved to another country .. One that would not allow extradition to the USA ..

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, still don't care for Colleen getting off easy, but otherwise good story.

DazzyDDazzyDover 3 years ago

...didn't see that coming...5

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Success, power and the satisfaction of desire

David owns and operates a thriving business in a capitalist economy. He obviously knows how to set goals and achieve them. He clearly understands how to succeed in a competitive environment. His talents and work ethic have brought him wealth and the power money can buy. No self made man would reach his status in life without a high degree of risk tolerance and acceptance of the fact great risks must sometimes be taken to acquire something of great value. He loves Colleen and is committed to his marriage. Both are very high valueable to him.

For these reasons I believe David's response to Colleen's affair as depicted in the story is nonsensical. David would have confronted Ryan and made clear that Ryan would suffer great harm if he continued to pursue Colleen. The power to arrange this confrontation his money affords him could be exerted in person or through intermediaries. Colleen is worth far more to David than she is to Ryan. The odds Ryan would fuck her and continue to live a life of comfort are zero.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
delusion

is a social plaque and is getting extremely worse in the U.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gingerhunter

is basically right. The husband was written as far too passive. No normal man would have failed to meet Ryan at the door and punch him out. The ninnies out there who whinge about "the law" don't realize that simple assault (as opposed to self defense) is hard to prove, carries no real jail time for an upright first time offender, and therefore is unlikely to be prosecuted. In addition, what is this cuck shit that "David" would have taken back her polluted cunt if she stopped? Who the fuck would do that? Only a weak, needy cuck of a man. David is written in an absurdly inconsistent way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why Are People So Stupid?

Everyone talks about a husband risking jail for beating the calcitrant lowlife that destroyed the husband's marriage. Do you honestly think I would give one thought about having to go to jail for my actions?; Hell, if the wife doesn't see anything wrong with cheating and the pissant lover doesn't see anything wrong with destroying my life or cuckolding me, I see nothing wrong with crippling him for life, or ending his ability to have sex, or even ending his life. If a man ends my marriage, he has basically ended my life...so, I feel justified in ending his. Men who end other men's marriages do not deserve to continue living. I have a gun and a shovel...and no one will miss him. And I have friends who have assured me they will help me dispose of him.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Second time reading this, they are still two stupid people her a lot more than him. She is just moronic.. I disliked this story at last reading giving it 2/5. I’ve reappraised my score and have dropped it to 1/5. I nearly went for zero.

At the end of the day it is a stupid story about stupid people. Such a shame they are breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Her own feet?

Standing on your own two feet with hubby’s money. Only difference with a prostitute is the price. Well and maybe the honesty of the transaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written. It was the author's tale to tell, even though David's inaction and lack of threat of immediate divorce were a bit frustrating to this reader. Nevertheless, as always, well written.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can she say whore

She is one stupid bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Comment from my perception...

You're perfect in first part and the middle section, too.

But the end could've different.

The bitch should have punished in such a way to put it as an example for all the upcoming bitches.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Two Cheaters - Needs an Alternate Ending

Author did what he said and wrote a great story then took it down an unbelievable path. Started with a wife (Colleen) telling her husband (David) she is going to break her wedding vows (with Ryan) because “Everyone else was doing it.” As the story unfolds Colleen does what she says she is going to do and she becomes a married cheating slut. David stops having any sexual relationship with her and should have ended the marriage. Good guy is righteous and all is good with the world.

Instead, the author has the husband cheat so we end up with two cheating spouses with David hiding what he is doing. So, David ends up a cheating cuckold who no one would respect. Such is life in this demitted version.

Would like to see an alternate version with David getting his pound of flesh from both Colleen and Ryan. Author did not say where the story occurred so I pick a state with adultery is still a felony to get Colleen and Ryan and/or alienation of affection can be used against Ryan to destroy him financially. That Ryan gives Colleen multiple STDs that are undetected until the go to jail/prison/hospital. Both Colleen and Ryan and publicly outed from video’s and pictures that a PI obtains. Ryan deserves his own special place in hell which means that in prison Bubba and friends use Ryan. Then Ryan spends some time with a baseball bat to be crude. My preferred method would involve Ryan’s crushed testicles and pressure point (nerve) destruction to ensure Ryan lives in pain for the rest of his life. Lastly the friends of Colleens need to be publicly destroyed for their part in the destruction of David’s and Colleen’s marriage.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Surprised

Surprised Ryan can knock her up,when her husband who is obviously fertile can't in twenty five years,hope she losses it.Also how can David be a successful business man,when he hasn't the brains to do a simple job like divorce his wife.?

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 3 years ago
Pierremanvis

Well written. But I feel the ending faded away. She really should have felt some real pain and he should have driven the divorce.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

She let Ryan get her pregnant after hubby knocked up Alana...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Soon after Colleen gave birth and the child support settled Ryan was attacked.

He ended up being hospitalised for 3 weeks with nothing life threatening but serious just the same. His knees were severely damaged as were his hands.

After several months of rehab he walked with only a slight limp and had regained 80% usage of his hands.

He was attacked again on the childs' first birthday and this time the damage was more extensive. His knees were damaged again as were his hands but this time his groin took the brunt of the attack. He ended up loosing both his testicles.

On the childs' second birthday he was attacked again. Knees and hands and jaw this time.

He left town after that and eventually ended up in jail for non payment of child support.

David was questioned after each attack but had an alibi each time.

bigurnbigurnabout 3 years ago

Just a feeling, I suppose. But... The more of these stories that I read... The more that I think that this is a woman writing them... Just a thought. Mainly, because the woman usually seems to come out ahead or in control.

TrambakTrambakabout 3 years ago
Ryan

Is the only winner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loss of Love

David and Colleen's relationship ended before Colleen took a lover. David's lack of effort to save the marriage is evidence to me that the love and relationship was gone. Colleen's ultimate decision to divorce David was the logical outcome. It took a year for each to discover that they wanted new relationships.

PorterrhPorterrhabout 3 years ago
Terrible

David was an absolute fucktard .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story - horrible ending.

Good business men that had a year to prepare would have protected the Company and left his wife with very little. Given that he has money, A PI would have had plenty of time to get extensive video of Colleen cheating, the Company would be in a trust or offshore and Colleen, who in this story got off scott-free, would have been crying in her soup. As for walking in on her husband banging his assistant? Office of that caliber have locks on their doors. This needs a new ending.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Still the same bullshit! The only question that remains here is how can a man who acts as idiotically as your protagonist successfully run his own company? Any normal man would have made it clear to this whore from the start that there is only one way - stay faithful or divorce. But apparently only the insane live in your universe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Psycho

Authors brain is a damaged goods raised from streets. Uncutural moron.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Seriously?

You want to criticize Biguy for THIS story? This story isn’t half as bad as his worst stories. This one is positively BTB compared to some of his stories. WTF?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I'll give her points for being reasonable and sensible at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wimp and Slut

No

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

It was bollocks the first time I read this, it’s double digit bollocks after a re-read.

A guy has full knowledge of his wife’s cheating and quite happily puts up with the bitch for more than a year?

Clearly his motivation for staying was the thrill of being a cuckold.

Even in Literotica’s fantasy world that would require too much suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bad enough of a story even without an ending. Wish I could rate it less than a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. Congratulations you really got the Literotica Taliban's knickers in a twist. These misogynistic dickless wonders are clearly so insecure in their manhood that treating a woman with any degree of understanding and compassion means that you're either a wimp or a willing cuckold because real men never forgive. Never show compassion. Never admit their faults. Real men seek revenge. Inflict pain. Punish any woman who dares to reject them for someone who gives them something better than they are getting at home. Neanderthals all.

Not a bad story either.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How About Some Simple Truth . . . for a change?

Simple to type the words in your story, but Coleen DID NOT love David. She may have at one time, and she have have thought she could fake it, even to herself, as long as she could have her cake and eat too. She was simply too stupid, and too enabled and pampered, to understand concepts like commitment, virtue, devotion, loyalty, and ethics. She did not want what she had married, she wanted that plus recreational sex on the side. She reaped the consequences.

Of course you must think women are complete imbeciles to portray them as you have in this story. Coleen didn't realize she was fertile and unprotected? Obviously her husband was also. So they were married for 26 years and never got pregnant? And were supposed to accept that a young intelligent woman like Alan would tie herself to a man that old and already married? Even to the extent of having his baby? With no marriage or other contractual commitment?

Yeah, women be dumb ho's and writers be cool. Whatever.

Just ridiculous, and insulting. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ridiculous ending, but was pretty good up until.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story - thank you! 5*

somewhere east of Omaha

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

I know couples who get divorced should act like adults, but wow for a year the wife disrespected the husband then gets upset when he gets some payback. Of course according to the stories on this site there are lots of cuckold men who simply except their wife is getting sex elsewhere and do nothing. But in this story the husband at first did not accept it. But he did nothing about it. I would like to think most men with any shred of pride would have divorced the wife the moment she disrespected him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i hate pussies, this author just tried to make a hero of another one. get real and start to hang around Men. In real life she would have been bouncing off the curb before she left on her first date. NO husband would have allowed it.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

I gave it a 4-stars for the great writing. Less 1-star for the mixed feelings I got from reading it. Don’t get me wrong... you have an excellent read here. I did enjoy it is a way. But, I am left with the question: Can’t there really be two people who treat each other in such a polite manner... while they through so much shit at each other???

I suppose there could be some where... maybe... lol

Thanks for your writing!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

I gave it four stars, but actually, I’d like to give it 4.5, but of course that’s not possible.

Very many of the stories that I read open Literotica stretch the imagination, and kind of defy the truth and logic of real life. However, I make allowances as one must always do so for fiction. This one’s well done.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

Always find that these type of stories really stretch the emotional turmoil out beyond the natural. The story is good and well written but I always get slightly irritated by the dragged out discussions the husband and wife have. The wife is always delusional and repeats the same rope about how the husband will get used to the situation and will come to accept it and even enjoy it. The husband always allows the wife to continue the discussion about her needs and, by allowing the discussion to continue gives the wife the impression that he can be convinced about the situation she wants.

We all know that at the very least the husband would immediately close down any discussion about his wife having a hall pass, taking a lover or dating other men. Realistically you would just go straight for a divorce if for no other reason than to shock the wife into realising there's no compromise.

But as I've already said it's a good well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, at least she got a bastard. She deserved HIV but hey, it’s not my drivel.

3 stars

Captcha

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Burn tbe bitch.. good ending

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

The stories and formats from this particular author are ALWAYS the same. The wife demands the right or simply assumes the right to take a lover and expects the husband to put up with it

.

the husband makes all these strong declarative strong sounding statements about how THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE … or HOW THIS IS NOT OK ….

.

Yet a year later it is still going on.

.

the fact that the husband decides not to have sex with his wife or treats her differently…. is not in any way the same thing as saying this is unacceptable.

Letting the wife have her lover for a year or 6 months while the husband decides to not have dinner with her or not doing things together as a couple… is a pathetic and inadequate response to what's going on.

.

I am not sure why this particular author doesn't get it. Maybe he's just stupid or just lacking imagination but everyone who stories has this exact same formula

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for a great story. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would he stay with the whore that long should have gotten rid of the slut long before that and had a beating put on lover boy just another whore and wimp story

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What a good story. love it. AAAAA+++++

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

WTF, this was a horrible storyline and the ending, oh yea what ending. I can't say more than that I won't even bother to score this one as it was really a waste of time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anonymous right be4 diecast11 if you would take your comments and go elsewhere you would not be missed.

Bob P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a horrible story. I really regret reading it. What a waste of time.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Haha, was ludicrous but entertaining until the end, where Colleen was given a soapbox for some reason. Perks of having your name in the story title, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

certainly different. Wonder if wifey would have rethought her plan if hubby had brought up that if she could get some strange, he would too? seeing as it set her back on her heels even after she'd been cheating for the yr, she might have had second thoughts. Dont really think so, if she "thought" that her cheating(having a sex partner) wouldnt affect either her love for him or their relationship, she doesnt have much of a thinking tool. Wonder why, in all these LW stories, the idjit sluts never do research on their stud to see if their stories are true, you know the"my wife doesnt understand me" "we have an open marriage" sort of shit. Also, how come when the slut is found out, they want to make up, pretend nothing happened and blame the mans ego for their not going w/ the sluts program. Then when the sluts find out that lame hubby is getting some strange, they go batshit crazy saying that for male cheaters its different. I dont like women cuz i dont understand them, their motivations and what it is they call thinking, but i still lust for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone, perchance it could be Covid, please take this writer off his drug-induced mania of pilfering such SUPERLATIVE stories as these. On that note, he might have already got it, his latest update to his bio attests it, but somebody stop him ON THE TRACK to back, dammit!

For every one endearing story he drools out, he puts out 5 trashy ones. 20-year long marriages broken, delusional wives who grovel like anything pathetic out there... He's GOT THAT ONE FILTHY TRIVIALIZED milked-to-the-last-strange-dicked-cum FORMULA, and now decides he likes INCEST THEMES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know how many readers understood the previous comment, but I wasn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, poignant story and well-written to boot. Five stars ⭐️ for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ho hum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm surprised this author has read a lot of stories where the husband accepts his wife going out on a date. Most of the ones I've read that use this premise have the husband going scorched Earth. I enjoyed this take on the promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Big win for David. But isn't it curious that he and Colleen don't have children but he is able to get Alana pregnant and Colleen gets pregnant by Ryan. APart from that , another useless piece of drivel. Why in the world would David put up with a year of her infidelity, even if he had his gorgeous PA, especially since sex with Alana had only been going on for "a couple of months" prior to the 1 year anniversary of Colleen beginning her sex romps with asshole. A wealthy husband in a childless marriage would not tolerate his superannuated wife carrying on an affair with a younger lover over his objections. It just wouldn't happen unless the wealthy husband was a cuckold, which David clearly isn't (mostly isn't is probably more likeit since he didn't divorceColleen when she went ahead with her faithless flagrant fornicating with dingleberry. 1*

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

A silly premise. To make it semi-plausible you need to build up the context, and you've been too lazy or uninventive to do that here. The wife just announces she's going on a date.

.

And even with a semi-plausible motivation, this wife-goes-on-a-date trope needs for the wife to quickly realize her mistake in order for the story to have any sort of dramatic power. Otherwise, the wife comes off as mentally ill, or a moron --- which is the case with this failed tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just read some of the other comments. Obviously some of these were written by people that would not be able to write a story on their best day. The wife in this story comes across as unbelievably stupid and selfish. I can believe it because I was married to a stupid, selfish bitch just like her

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

Uhm yeah ... "I know, but it's time I stood on my own two feet. "

But my Ex-Husband pay the Bill for my Slutting ...err Parenthood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A year of putting up with her screwing around?

Unbelievable to say the least. Even with screwing around he should have confronted her.

Notice that in these stories the husband never emphatically declaims that divorce will be sure & fast if she does it? Might have prevented most stories though.

Best I can give this due to content is 2 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a situation. How damn dumb can people be? I guess pretty damn dumb!

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

This....never......happened......in.......real........life..... It's called fiction for a reason. I did enjoy it.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Interesting and mildly enjoyable as I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop or the shit to hit the fan but it nevre happened. Why he didn't file for divorce after the first they screwed I don't know but of course I know because that's the way it was written. I'll give 5 for effort and keeping me around wondering about the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always the horrible slut cuckolding her humiliated husband over his bitter objections turns into the kind caring ex . This after asking to kiss him with the lips she sucks her real nice guy lover who also has no problem breaking up a marriage.

But at heart they are really really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting story, filled with unmet (mine) expectations & some turns. How he waited on his wife for almost a year in that situation is beyond me. I was expecting him to give Colleen an ultimatum and/ or pay a surprise visit to Ryan. Both didn't happen. I was surprised when David was told she wanted to stand on her own BUT!!! he'll be paying, even if indirectly - read he'll be giving her some living money, maybe for the house & bills - for the live in nanny, & didn't respond asking her how that's being on her own 2 feet. Maybe the bitch should just start working for her money, & should've made that clear in the divorce. Still an interesting story that kept me reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having commented earlier, I noticed something I wanted to put in, which is a reply to "lbeacham": (s)he stated that this never happened in real life, that the story's fiction. I wonder if the saying "real life's often stranger than fiction" comes to mind? Especially these days

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Poor deluded Colleen. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate divorce. I know it happens but I still hate to see a life time of love destroyed by infedelity. It is very painful.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

This story began with so much energy and tension only to wind up overcome with ennui and a sense of dissatisfaction. The husband (surprisingly not named Henry) seemed listless and dissociated from the reality of his situation. The wife was totally self-deluded, never realizing that the "hot" affair was not assuaging her existential angst of losing her husband's companionship.

At the finale, it sounded like the solution to their problems (which they missed) was to have a child. After all, that's what each one did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

However unrealistic, it was still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid, David always wanted kids. Why did Colleen wait 26 years to get pregnant by her lover?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 years ago

You've got to be kidding me?? The Bear does not approve. 'nuff said.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THAT was fucking weird.

.

No. Just a imbecilic plot.

.

2 **

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Colleen was incredibly naive and stupid just unilaterally deciding to do this.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"She had genuinely hoped that David would come on board with this, as her friends' husbands apparently had." - Key word there, "apparently." Has she ever spoken to any of these husbands?

\

"It was an established fact that as they aged, men's ability to perform waned." - It's also an "established fact" that when women hit menopause their libido drops, so should their husbands be free to take lovers? Not to mention that there's no mention of David not being "up to the job"

\

"she intended to do that only during the day or when David was unavailable." - Why couldn't the "get to know you" dates have followed the same schedule?

\

"She'd held out hope that last night's lovemaking would make a difference" - So did he!

\

"She had done her very best to assure him nothing in their marriage would change" - She's delusional! EVERYTHING has already changed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Epilog: Ryan had begun his search for Colleen's replacement even before David was served. Within two weeks David removed all his belongings from Colleen's soon to be home and moved in with Alana. They began making preparations for the birth of their child, made plans to marry as soon as the divorce was final and spent their weekends performing a thorough search for the ideal home to buy hoping to find it before she delivered.

Colleen started turning David's office into a nursery and began searching for a nanny.

About four weeks after Colleen had served David, she began to show spotting on her panties. She immediately visited her doctor who ordered her into the hospital. After every effort possible was exhausted she miscarried.

Colleen was devastated. She called Ryan to tell him. He expressed sorrow for her loss and wished her a speedy recovery. He never asked what hospital she was in and never called again.

Colleen's Ob/Gyn had warned her about the difficulty for a woman her age to carry a fetus to term when she was first consulted. Especially a woman who had never before had children. At her urging Colleen agreed to a tubular ligation.

Since Colleen was still covered by David's insurance there were no financial issues.

David visited her occasionally but with running the company, house hunting, and preparing to become a father his visits were short and superficial.

After her recuperation, Colleen sold the house (too many depressing memories) and bought a small condo. She gradually drifted away from her adulterous friends as she found their behavior utterly distasteful and spent most of her time as a volunteer in the maternity ward of the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would you write a story about such a pathetic wimp. You state in the intro that there are no cucks but he most certainly was.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Sorry to say I did not care for the ending. Too quick and tidy. But as you have said, it’s your tale.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

I don't know, I guess it could be a 4 star but damn ole Dave is a one patient man! I would have ducked and ran waay early in this situation. Interesting story even if I don't understand either of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have to wonder if any woman really thinks the way this colleen does. there are plenty of stories where the thought process seems totally insane and ridiculously exempt of any normalcy(?). Why doesnt the husband in these situations immediately counter w/ finding their own "lover"? In these LV stories that immediately gets the cheating sluts upset while they never see the double standard of whats good for their entitled, arrogant selves is not appropriate for the hubby? They claim its their due for satisfying hubbys sex drive for x number of yrs but Id bet that very few hubbies would be feeling that their sex wants had ever been satisfied, ie, that there were plenty of times they went w/o to keep home life stable. Id bet that very few men in any relationship ever had all the sex they ever wanted, so why do wives think they are special? cuz they dumb, arrogant, stupid, evil and mean, selfish and not empathetic..

Viper2011Viper2011about 2 years ago

David was way too fucking patient, should have dumped her after the first date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lol That's the funniest story I've read to date. Keep the nonsense going. LOLOLOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pregnant! Damn, here I was hoping Ryan had given Colleen some incurable STD and she was going to be isolated in a distant facility away from humanity. At the least David didn't turn into a simpering wimp begging her to stay. This was one of the best FTB stories I've found in a long time. Will have to find out what other gems BG33 has buried in his archives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah... so just go with the flow? I don’t see this happening in real life...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. I remember some show on tv (that my wife watched) , where a bevy of good looking, chiseled guys, were always going after a fat, out of shape woman. I believe she worked in a law firm, or something like that. I bring this up, because I have read quite a few stories on Lit, where an older woman, somehow manages to get younger, hot guys to want long term relationships with her. The reality of the situation is this- young hot guys, want young hot women. Actually, ALL men want young, hot women. The bars are full of 40-50 year old, divorced ex wives, that hubby traded up on. Now it’s also true, that young woman do not normally want older guys. Unless this is involved - $$$$$. Because, woman have always valued security, and $$$$ equates to that. It’s possible a young guy will date a older woman, if $$$$ is involved. But it’s much less common, than the other way around. Sooo... I realize this story may appeal to women, who want to believe they “;still got it”: but the reality is, they started losing it, between 25-30. In reality, Colleen would have ended up alone, with her cats Ryan, and George Clooney to console her!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

A great story only your mixing up of characters interrupt the flow, however still well written and enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining and different from the usual wife cheating fare. Low on rage and revenge and high on patience and civilized behaviour. Whatever next.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cause like civilized is cuckolding your husband and humiliating him. It's even more civilized when the husband accepts it as his lot in life stays in th committed marriage but takes his own birthing person to satisfiy himself. Civilized all around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I was him I'd have divorced her way back .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry as soon as she gave me that automation I'd counter it with divorce , as know way would I consider to let her have a lover .

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Stupid story of a stupid woman.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Colleen was fucking clueless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The behavior is NOT civilized. It is weak and culturally degenerate. A civilized response would be culture preserving, and the slut and Ryan would be in a world of hurt from the beginning.

boneham21boneham21almost 2 years ago

Well, scratch another cuckwriter! I'm not buyin in to this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories ever published on this site. Of course, the BTB monkeys want their kilo of flesh. Good, believable fiction with a perfect twist on the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To anonymous who stated, “That behavior is NOT civilized. It is weak and culturally degenerate.”

YOU'RE ON A PORNOGRAPHIC WEBSITE, YOU CULTURAL DEGENERATE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Original and entertaining.

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3100 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...