College Besties

Story Info
Best friend caught in dorm being naughty.
6k words
4.54
13.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

They grew up as best friends from first grade when they met. The two girls were inseparable but had become quite competitive over the years. Lisa liked her little round C-cups, The small areola, and large firm nipples. Janet's sloped hanging D-cups were much more popular with the boys in school, getting her dates to the dances much earlier than Lisa was asked.

Lisa was never jealous of those things hanging off Janet's chest. They got the same dorm room when they went off to State University. It was there that Lisa learned of Janet's dark side. Lisa was supposed to be at her English literature class. It had been canceled for the day because the teacher's aide had covid and exposed the professor and they both had to self-isolate for the week.

Lisa unlocked the door to find Janet naked on her bed with her wrists bound in a pair of leather cuffs, connected by a clip through d-rings on each cuff. Her ankles were tied to the legs of the bed with a calf on each side of the twin mattress. This kept her pussy spread and open. There was a leather hood over her head. It had a ring holding her mouth open and Lisa could see Janet's tongue waggling inside the gaping hole that was her mouth.

There was a length of rope lying on the floor next to the bed. Lisa saw Janet shoving two fingers in her pussy with one bound hand while the other rubbed on her clit. The headphones on her head were the noise canceling ones Janet's mom got her last Christmas. Lisa, knowing Janet, could not see or hear her. Lisa dropped her book bag and scooped up the rope.

She grabbed Janet's hands roughly and pulled them up to the headboard. A couple of quick wraps around the clip and headboard, followed by wraps around the wrists above the cuffs. Lisa then wrapped the center of those ropes to keep the hands separated and cover the clip holding them together by the cuffs. The Girl scouts knot badge came in handy at last.

Janet knew her best friend and roommate would be gone for the next two hours, and she wanted to try to get off in self-bondage. She had come across it on an internet porn site. She had purchased the hood in town at an adult store. The matching cuffs came with it. She bought the rope at the box store here in town.

Putting the ropes for her legs in place first, she tied the ropes, so her legs were spread apart until her thighs hurt from the stretch. She attached the wrist cuffs to her wrists. Put the clip that would bind them together in place, on the left cuff. Leaving the cuffs unclipped she installed the hood. The ring gag was difficult to put behind her teeth, but she finally got the 2.75" ring in place. The two straps tightening the hood buckled in the back. She got it tight and was now blind. Janet installed the noise canceling headphones over her ears.

She was now able to clip her wrists together and begin to masturbate herself. She was getting to the top of the precipice, as she imagined it. She felt her hands grabbed and pulled roughly over her head. She tried to yell, "Stop, leave me alone." It came out as a series of strange sounds around the gag. More of her spit was pushed out onto the leather of the hood to drool down the sides onto her pillow. Her hands were bound holding her body tight to her mattress. She was suddenly scared. Her headphones were lifted, and she was suddenly leaking from her pussy. She had never felt this level of arousal. Janet was repeating please over and over. She did not recognize the sounds entering her ears as the pleading. Janet did not know whether she was pleading for the intruder to touch her or leave her alone. Her mind was racing over the scary and the erotic.

Lisa after binding her friend decided to fuck with her while she had Janet helpless. She lifted the noise canceling headphones and waited. Janet began to repeat what sounded like a plea, but Lisa guessed it was a please. Lisa's right index finger and middle finger slit between the swollen moist folds of Janet's pussy and began to rub up and down. Janet began to quickly moan through her gag. Lisa, not wanting to get anyone else on the floor involved in her new game, packed the open maw with the discarded panties off the floor. Lisa continued to stroke up and down on the pussy and began to move into the wet hole of Janet's pussy. Lisa cupped her hand and rubbed the clit with her palm while stroking three fingers into Janet. The bound woman arched her body in a torrential orgasm. Even the panties barely muffled the moaning. Lisa latched the right 38D breast's nipple between her left index finger and thumb pinching as hard as she could.

"Remember on your 118th birthday when you forced me to lick your pussy during spin the bottle. You are about to repay that every day. I own those tits and your ass from now on." Lisa told her bound friend and new slave. Janet's brain was inoperative at the time in the throes of her orgasm. As Janet returned to consciousness. She felt hands on her breasts. She heard Lisa's voice.

"These need something." Lisa said, squeezing Janet's breasts hard. "I know, some string would make them look nice and plump. They would not sag as bad then." Lisa had seen women's breasts bound on the internet bondage site she frequented during her spank sessions. Always imagining having a slave of her own and now the opportunity was right in front of her, in her best friend. Somehow, she had never thought of Janet as a slave slut until that moment. Now wrapping the jute string from her desk around the base of Janet's breasts she could think of little else. Once the breasts were wrapped and tied, they looked like two overfilled balloons topped with dark areola and hard small nipples. They barely stood proud until she wrapped the bases and then they were hard little nubs. Lisa leaned down to the side of Janet's hooded head.

"If I pull the panties from your mouth, will you be quiet?" Lisa asked. Janet's head bobbed up and down quickly. Janet held fear in her heart that her best friend now knew her secret. Lisa returned her right hand to Janet's slit and began to softly rub her folds again. She pulled the panties from Janet's mouth with her left.

"If you begin to moan loudly again. The panties go back in." Lisa rubbed and Janet quietly moaned. Janet was very sensitive still after her massive orgasm. Janet's hips involuntarily rocked in rhythm with the fingers she wanted inside badly. Janet began to beg through the ring, and it came out as a bunch of incomprehensible babble. The chin and sides of the hood were now covered in shiny slobber. Lisa began to softly lick and suck the nipple of the now purple left breast. The captured blood made the stretched breast very tender. Just as Janet was ready to orgasm, Lisa stepped away.

"No more for you, until I get some. I will be right back." Lisa told Janet and left her tied. Janet had worst case scenarios running through her head. Would Lisa return with fellow dorm residents to use the now helpless 18-year-old. Her 38D breasts ached with the thin jute biting into the base and trapping the blood in them. Lisa felt her friend was going to need some water with the amount of drool dribbling from her gagged mouth. Lisa filled her 3-liter hydration pack with water and returned to the room. She laid it on the shelf above Janet's headboard. The nozzle hung above Janet's head.

"Get ready for some water in your mouth. I don't want you to dehydrate, before I am done breaking you. I plan on making you my slave this weekend. I don't see a scenario where you are not bound for the next three days." Lisa told her best friend. "The amount of pain you receive is going to depend on how you react to my orders. Nod your head if you want some water." Janet's head slowly nodded, trying to process what she had just been told. Janet felt the cool water begin to flow from the nozzle to her mouth. She hustled to swallow without her lips and waggling her tongue. Lisa enjoyed the view of the struggle for Janet to swallow the water. After the third squeeze of the nozzle, Lisa asked, "Do you need more?"

Janet's head shook side to side. Signaling no. "Are you ready to begin your service to me?" Lisa asked the brunette. Janet slightly nodded her head. Janet's brain was screaming, "How dare you." Her pussy was begging, "Please, please, please." Lisa slowly removed her blouse, bra, shoes, pants then panties. She folded the clothes neatly, placing them on her bed.

Janet felt the mattress on the bed shift near her head. She could suddenly smell the aroma of an aroused woman that was not her. "I am going to place my cunt on your mouth, and you will use your tongue to give me an orgasm." Lisa told her new slave. Janet felt hands on her now tender breasts and downward pressure.

Lisa leaned her hands on Janet's purple tits. Placed her knees on each side of Janet's hooded head and lowered her needy pussy to Janet's ringed mouth. Lisa felt the timid touches of Janet's tongue and Lisa squeezed the tightly tied mammary. "Use your tongue, like you made me use mine while spinning the bottle. Drive it deep into me and lick the juices from my love crack." With the instruction Lisa felt the tongue begin to probe and lick with purpose. With the tension in her Lisa was orgasming into the face of her friend/slave quickly. Lisa climbed from over the freshly minted slave's face and found sweatpants and a tank top to don over her naked self.

Lisa grabbed a large bowl the two used to put popcorn in during movie night. She grabbed a small towel and left for the bathroom down the hall. Lisa turned the water in the shower on as hot as it could go and once hot, filled the bowl. She then wetted the towel pouring shampoo over it before putting it in the bowl of hot water. She returned to the dorm room that now reeked of sex. Lisa set the bowl between Janet's legs.

"Time to clean up that little beaver!" Lisa said. She heard Janet mumble through her gag. "Tough shit slut, I want it smooth, it is going to be smooth." Lisa told her. Janet flinched as her crotch was covered with the hot towel. Lisa left the towel in place and took a microwave meal from the fridge. Janet heard the door close and the lock turn as she now lay with a cooling towel covering her crotch bound in place on her dorm bed. Janet was having second thoughts now on why she put herself in this situation. Lisa returned and moved the desk chair to beside Janet's bed, after grabbing a pudding from the fridge.

"Would you like something to eat, slave?" Lisa asked. Janet's head bobbed and sound came from her gagged mouth. Lisa opened the pudding and took a small spoon full, holding it against Janet's tongue. The tongue scooped the pudding and squeezed it into the back of her throat. Lisa would take two bites of her dinner and feed Janet a small spoon of pudding. Lisa finished and went to her toiletries kit. Lisa removed a new razer. Taking a bottle of liquid soap, she set to removing the pubic hair from Janet. "Quit squirming slave." Lisa told Janet as she began to remove the now water softened hair from Janet's crotch. Dipping the razer in the bowl of water and swishing the hair from the blades she quickly had Janet as bare as the day she was born. "Should we remove the hood so you can look upon my newly minted slave cunt?" Lisa asked.

Lisa found the buckles at the back of the hood and loosened them. She pulled the hood over Janet's head and carefully removed the ring from her mouth.

"Please let me go. I was just playing. Why did you shave my pussy? I don't want to be a slave." Janet grumbled quickly.

"Your actions prove you not only want to be, but you are also my slave. As your owner do I need to break you or are you going to submit?" Lisa told Janet.

"Please let me go. We can just forget about this. Please Lisa, I will do anything, let's just forget about this." Janet begged.

"Such a pathetic little slave, of course you will do anything. You are now mine. Do I need to stuff the panties back into your yap hole to shut you up. I don't want to hear about your problems. If you speak it will be in response to a question. Otherwise, you will be silent. Do you understand?"

"You can't tell me what to do. Now untie me." Janet demanded.

"I think you should tell me where the rest of your toys are and not make me go find them. Where are the rest of your bondage and masochistic toys Slave?" Lisa requested while rubbing the breast she pinched earlier in the palm of her hand. "I may untie these purple, painfully tight boobs if you tell me where the toys are." Lisa said squeezing both tits hard with her hands.

"Ow, that hurts, in the bottom of my closet is a box they are in there." Janet replied, to get Lisa to quit squeezing so hard.

Lisa went to the shallow closet and in retrieving the box saw a crop, quirt and paddle hanging on a hook behind the clothes. She removed them from the hook and laid them on top of the heavy box. Lisa set the box and paddles on her bed and opened it. Setting the whips and paddle across the foot of the bed, she began to remove the items from the box.

"Quite the assortment. This is going to be a long weekend for my little slave girl. She is going to be in some stringent bondage for me to use some of these things. I think we better get started. What do you think Slave?" Lisa asked. As she carried the quirt towards her bound Slave.

"Hey, what are you doing, put that down. I don't want to play anymore. That thing hurts, I only hit myself once and it left a welt. Put that thing away!" Janet said in a panic.

"I asked you a direct question. Should we get started or do you remain in this tie, I gag you and I start quirting those purple milk bags I have tied so nicely for my slutty little slave girl." Lisa asked in a smarmy voice.

"Please don't hit me with the quirt. You tell me what you want, and we can do that now. Just don't hit me with that." Janet whined.

"I am going to remove the bindings on my newly acquired Slave breasts. As Lisa began to remove the thing jute from Janet's purple breasts sank back to their normal form and began to regain natural color. "Slave girls in all the books I have read about dominating them need a "Slave name." What kind of Slave name would you like? I kind of like a stripper name, "Cinnamon" for instance. Or how about "Bunny"?

"What is wrong with you. I don't want to be your slave. I was just playing around. What are you doing to me now if you don't hit me with that!" Janet said.

"I am tired of you jabbering about what you want as if you have a choice. You tied yourself up, obviously giving yourself to me. Since you refuse to answer my questions and continue to blabber about you and not your Mistress. I think I will plug your mouth and install this chastity belt."

"I will play your game for the weekend then we stop. I want my slave's name to be princess. Because I am held against my will by the evil witch "Lisa" and a prince will come save me." Janet said as Lisa approached with a ball gag. The harness with the 2" red ball attached had small pads that covered the wearer's eyes. Lisa slid it over her friend's hair and down her now twisting face. Using a technique, she saw during a spank session; she squeezed the sides of Janet's jaw, where it hinged. The girl groaned in pain and opened her mouth. Lisa had control of Janet's head and slid the ball between the girl's teeth. Securing the two straps on the back of the harness, the ball was cleaved into Janet's mouth and the pads were centered on the closed eyelids, pulled tight.

Lisa grabbed a single stock from the bondage box. It was made from light aluminum. It would still hold the girl fine after her wrist and ankle cuffs were removed. Lisa removed the ropes binding Slave's ankles to the corners of the bed. She removed the cuffs the ropes had been tied to. Running a hand up the girl's spread thigh she felt the wetness of the now shaven pussy. Janet groaned into the gag and arched trying to get more touching there. "You enjoy it when you cannot see. I will remember that going forward. Lisa got the ankles into the larger holes at the outside of the stocks. She was able to roll Janet onto her belly without removing the bindings on the wrists.

"Get your knees under your shoulders!" Lisa demanded. Surprisingly Slave complied. Lisa was ready with the quirt if she did not. Lisa removed Slave's hands from the headboard of the bed. Unclipped the cuffs and allowed Slave to rub the tension from them. Lisa pulled her hands between her legs and pushed the blinded and gagged head down onto a pillow. Her wrists were now attached to the same stock as her ankles. This exposed the vagina and rectum of Slave for inspection.

Lisa dumped the bowl of water from the previous shaving and filled it with hot water again. The hot towel now placed over the ass crack and exposed lower Labia. As Lisa worked on the razor she also fiddled and played with the folds of Janet's vagina. The light moans and movements convinced Lisa that Janet had been scared and was all talk about not submitting. The slickness of her vaginal opening was another clue that her mouth was not telling the truth about her actual needs. A long stream of fluid hung from Slave's slit. This gave Lisa an Idea from what was in the chest.

Lisa took a vibrating dildo from the chest. It was shaped like a real cock and balls but had a vibration and thrusting settings on it. Lisa began to hold it up against Slaves opening with her right hand and rubbing her exposed clitoris with the index finger of her left.

"When Slave wants to accept her name, she will push back onto the cock at her entrance." Lisa turned the in and out onto slow. The vibrations on high and held it so it just pushed into the exposed entrance of Slaves pussy. Lisa's index finger kept the stiff clitoris pushed into the glans and rubbed in circles. The pillow was wet with slobber and Slave was moaning into the pillow through her ball gag. Lisa thought Janet might just hold out and cum before pushing back so the fake cock could enter her. Lubrication flowed from the pussy and when Janet did push onto the cock, it slid easily inside. Lisa then turned the thrusting motion up to match the vibrations and began to aggressively rub side to side across the stiff little bud of the clitoris. Janet was moaning and grunting her way through a fantastic orgasm as Lisa smiled, pounding her friends pussy with the silicone phallus. As Janet's mind returned, Lisa removed the cock, turning the vibrations and thrusting features off.

"You earned your Slave Name. It is Slave J. That is short for slave "Jack Off", you love to push back on a fake cock and masturbate my fat, wet, pussy. I own your pussy and tits now. You can use my mouth to speak, you need permission to have someone's sex in my mouth. We will make a contract at the end of the weekend, for now, I need to take a break. I will leave the cock in you for now on low. When I return, we will see if you want to be my cunt slave." Lisa inserted the fake cock into the sloppy pussy. She took the rope discarded from tying the wrists to the headboard and made a belt to hold the cock in the exposed, upturned pussy. Lisa started it low with little thrusts every few seconds. This should edge the slave but not allow an orgasm.

Lisa had to leave the room to shower and dress. She wrapped a towel around her midriff and headed to the bathroom down the hall. Wearing shower shoes, ditty bag in hand and toiletries. In the bathroom was a girl from down the hall, Bernadette.

"Bernadette, what is going on this weekend?" Lisa asked.

"I am going to be stuck here at the dorms and it can be boring." Lisa stated, as she removed the towel, about to enter the shower, she started on hot.

"I am probably putting on sweats, going to the lounge and watching movies this weekend. Money is short and I am not into the Greek parties so there is not much happening this weekend." Bernadette answered.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12