College Besties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may need some help with a project, would you be willing to consider it?" Lisa said, stepping into the stream of hot water and moving her hands across her back and butt to disperse the heat, initially.

"Yea, just knock on my door, I can always come listen and see if it is something I can help with." Bernadette answered.

Bernadette left and the bathroom was quiet while Lisa showered, dried, and put on her thong panties, push up lace bra and wrapped the used towel around herself. Returning to the dorm room Lisa was sure that Slave J was distracted by the dildo enough that; Lisa's dressing went un-noticed. Lisa dressed in a short miniskirt, put a crop top on and put on her Chuck Taylor tennis shoes. Lisa walked down to Bernadette's room and knocked softly on the door.

"It's open." Bernadette said through the closed door.

Lisa pushed it open, to find Bernadette in a pair of sweatshirts swiping social media on her phone. "Get dressed and I will take you out for some dinner." Lisa watched as Bernadette stood, pulled the sweatshirt over her head, exposing two long nipples with petite areola on her flat chest.

"I wish I had nice round breasts like yours Lisa, guys barely look at me. If I didn't have such big hips, they wouldn't think I was 19 years old." Bernadette stated.

"They're cute, and your nipples are nice and large. I bet they are super sensitive also." Lisa teased. Just put on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts, don't bother with underwear." Lisa suggested.

Bernadette turned a shade of red that matched her hair as Lisa saw her red bush appear when the sweatpants hit the floor. Without a complaint Lisa saw the small woman pull a tank top on that must have come out of the junior's section. It was green and very tight showing those nipples to the best advantage from the side, they disappeared when facing straight on. A pair of hip hugger shorts went on followed by a pair of white sandals with straps wrapping the pale freckled ankles. Lisa walked up and gave Bernadette a pinch on her ample ass cheek.

"What guy wouldn't want to snuggle his face up into this?" Lisa asked.

Bernadette squeaked and blushed a deeper red. "You are such a tease Lisa."

"Maybe I'll let you see how much, after dinner. Let's go." Lisa stated.

They walked down the street to a small bistro that served light dinners cheap. They each had a salad with chicken chopped into it. They split a bottle of chardonnay. Both girls were feeling a little lightheaded. Lisa bought a bottle to take back to the dorms.

"I need to check on Janet and see how she is getting along in my room. Would you like to come, and we can have a little more wine?" Lisa asked, putting her arm around Bernadette's shoulders.

"I don't know." Bernadette said, thinking that Lisa was cute, but she did not think she meant it in the way Bernadette did. She had only seen Lisa with cute guys and her best friend who usually had an even cuter guy on her arm, salivating over those large firm tits on Janet's chest. Bernadette liked guys but she loved girls. The softness and they were usually more attentive than guys.

Lisa knew Bernadette was into girls and she really liked the petite woman. Lisa also believed that Bernadette was submissive and would pair with her new Slave J perfectly. Kind of a Ying and Yang to each other. "I will guarantee a great time if you come in and help me with Janet." Lisa teased. They were walking down the hall and had passed Bernadette's room.

"Ok, just for a minute and one cup of wine." Bernadette said.

"You will have to mind and do what I ask for another cup of wine." Lisa said flatly.

"Oh, so you're going to get bossy after treating me to dinner?" Bernadette quipped.

"You do seem like you want to be told what to do, am I wrong?" Lisa asked.

"I don't like to be told what to do by just anyone. But tonight, since you treated me to dinner and wine, I will let you command me into your room for some more wine." Bernadette said teasingly. Lisa unlocked the door to the room and grabbed Bernadette by the hand.

"Follow me to your demise." Lisa said, pulling the petite woman in by her hand. The room stank of woman's sex. Being pulled into the room Bernadette was instantly overcome by the smell and quiet moans of Slave J being edged by the softly vibrating and stroking dildo. The juices flowing down the thighs of the bound woman mesmerized Bernadette. She never thought of Janet as submissive. She was always so straight forward and strong. But here she was bound and being controlled by Lisa. "Would you like me to do this to you, since you are going to follow my commands?" Lisa asked Bernadette.

"Oh, my, I never knew." Bernadette said, in awe of the bound woman's level of arousal. The pillow under her head was soaked in drool. Snot was running from her nose and bubbled as she breathed out. Her breath was ragged, and her body was flush.

"Remove your clothes and I will let you play with her." Lisa told her potentially new submissive.

Bernadette, in almost a trance, pulled her tight tank off over her head and turned it and her shorts inside out, removing them. She then stood naked looking at the bound girl. Lisa said, "Let's get that hair of yours tied so it doesn't get covered in her juices. I want you to remove the dildo and begin to lick around her pussy, cleaning the juices. If you make her orgasm, I am going to punish both of you. She has instructions to not orgasm. I am going to remove the headphones and talk to her while you keep her excited and on edge. Has anyone given you a slave name?" Lisa instructed and asked Bernadette.

"No, Mistress." Bernadette answered. She had dreamed of how she would react to a strong woman wanting her. Now she knew that submission was her desire as told by the hot arousal of her core.

"I will call you Bee. Like the Bumble Bee. Now go get started on collecting Slave J's nectar. I need her to admit something to me." Lisa instructed.

Bee was quickly unknotting the ties Lisa had left holding the buzzing shaft in place. Lisa moved to J's head and removed the noise cancelling headphones.

"How's my little slave girl doing?" Lisa asked J. Who in her current state had not figured out that someone else was working below her waist. Lisa stroked J's damp hair off her face and planted a soft kiss on her best friend and now slave's cheek. "Are you ready to admit that you are happiest as my slave and want to serve me in that status?"

J moaned into her gag as the phallus slid from her painfully aroused vagina. Her moaning increased when she felt a tongue moving up her inner thighs just missing her swollen labia. Janet tried to swing her hips into the tongue, but it moved too fast. Now moaning in frustration, she was barely understanding what Lisa was saying. Lisa moved away and set her phone up on the shelf, opposite her two naked slaves to record the moment. She returned to J's head and watched the dance between Bee's face and J's crotch.

"Do you want to orgasm, Slave J?" Lisa asked.

"Plea, plea, plea." Was all that came from J's mouth.

"I will let you after you admit that I own you. You are my property and will do as I say from now on. You live to serve me. I am your Mistress, and you are my Slave J." Bee had heard this and was even more excited to assist her new Mistress. Bee softly ran a finger the length of the leaking slit near her tongue on the soft thigh of one of the most prominent characters in her spank bank. She had masturbated of Janet in a different way, dominating her and teasing her like this.

The finger sliding through her folds put Janet over the top and she would agree to anything to cum. "K, K," Came from behind the gag while Slave J's head shook up and down. Lisa removed her thong and pulled her miniskirt up around her waist. She removed the pillow and let J's head fall to the mattress. She left the harness and pads in place, removing the slimy ball from J's mouth and received a moaning thank you for it.

"Lick your mistress to consecrate your slavery and I will let you orgasm." Lisa stated placing her shoe clad feet over her slave's shoulders and putting her pussy at the entrance of her mouth. J began to lick and suck with abandon. Janet was great in her need and if licking her best friend would get her there it was a small price to pay. Lisa lifted J's head from her crotch. "Who am I?" Lisa asked.

"My owner and Mistress." J answered.

"Who are you?" Lisa asked, putting pressure on the back of J's neck, lifting hard.

With her mouth held open from the pressure "Slave J, Mistress." J answered with slobber hanging from her mouth to the mattress between Mistress open legs.

"Back to work, slave's orgasm after their owner. Once I get mine Bee will give you yours." Lisa stated. That was when it sank home that they were not alone in the room to J. The pads on her eyes soaked up the tears leaking from them. Janet then concentrated on her task as given by her new owner. She buried her tongue and mouth in her work.

Lisa pulled her top off and pushed her bra up around her chin as she played with her firm C cup breasts, pulling hard on both nipples as J's mouth brought her the first orgasm of ownership. "Bee, she is allowed to orgasm." Lisa informed her other slave.

Upon hearing this Bee clamped her mouth on the exposed bud and sucked while using her tongue back and forth on it. As Bee felt the shuddering start with the freshly minted slave J, Bee buried two fingers into the slippery, sloppy twat. The orgasm J had was harder than any before in her life. J had failed to pay attention to her job as it was given. She returned to the conscious world to hear. "You will receive ten hard spanks for failing to continue the job I gave you of pleasuring my cunt with your slave tongue." Lisa informed J.

Lisa fully removed her bra and now had shoes only. Both of her slaves were completely naked. "Bee, you deserve an orgasm as well. You may move to J's face, and she will give you yours as I paddle that ass for her failure to perform." Lisa commanded. Bee moved quickly and assumed the position her mistress had just left. J smelled a difference in the pussy now in her face. A clean freshness as her head was positioned into the crotch. The heels of the girl's feet did not reach as far down her back and the vagina was smaller with smaller parts for her mouth to cover. Then it came the first strike to her left ass cheek.

Lisa picked out the paddle. She did not want to leave welts the other two would leave. She saw the bliss on Bee's face as J worked on her vagina. Lisa lined up and swung hard at the left cheek. The loud crack of the paddle could probably be heard down the outside hall. Lisa did not care. The squeal then grunt from J was a blissful sound to her Mistress. The second landed on the right cheek, as the red round pattern of the paddle emerged on the left. No two strikes landed in the same site and as quickly as Lisa started the fifth landed on the right cheek. Lisa took the opportunity to pleasure her slave with her right hand. She had three fingers in the girl's pussy quickly. J moaned into Bee's little cunt as both slaves came together.

"Bee, stay where you are. I am going to let J see my other new toy. Lisa loosened the head harness and pulled it free from J's head. Exposing her sight to the fluffy wet red cunt hair in her face. J arched her neck upward to see Bernadette with her hair pulled back and tied into a bright red ponytail. The cute little freckle covered torso gave way to two large pink nipples protruding from small pink areola. J leaned forward and gave the little pussy another lick.

"Nice to meet you, Bee." J stated teasingly.

"You as well J." Bee stated as well.

"You two will get to know each other very well. Now the both of you get to the shower and J will help you Bee to remove some of that hair on your crotch and asshole. I want a thin strip to remain right above the slit of the pussy. We are going to play some more when you two return. No orgasms outside of my presence for either of you." Lisa said as she removed the stocks from J's hands and feet. The two returned without towels after fifteen minutes. Both girls had a blush on their upper and lower cheeks.

"What happened to your towels girls?" Lisa asked her naked slaves.

"Jim and Ted kept them after they pulled them away from us, they snapped them on our asses as we ran away Mistress. They did get a good look at our nakedness before we got away." Bee explained.

"J, you get Bee into a hogtie on my bed. Each hand to an ankle. Tie her so it will be bearable to sleep that way." I will return to do the same for you. I am going to get your towels back." Lisa stated as she threw on a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

12