College Besties Business Starts

Story Info
Promise aquired and Promise accepted.
5.7k words
4.28
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
105 Followers

Lisa had dropped her classes and was concentrating on starting her business. Jill had been the head of the house and personal assistant to Lisa for a little over a week. On Friday night Jill had asked if she could bring Mistress a gift.

"Mistress Lisa, I would like to make good on a promise I made when you interviewed me for the position I hold." Jill stated. "I will need to have use of Moe for the evening. We will return before sunrise with your gifts."

Lisa, thinking nothing of it said "Go. I will take care of Bee for the evening. It will be fun to have her between my legs again. Tim wants to use her back hole again anyway." Jill shuddered at the thought of a man using her rectum for pleasure. Bee seemed to enjoy it so who was she to judge. Bee liked it when Jill would use her with the strap on. It was fun to watch the slave squirm on a fake phallus.

Jill was dressed in jeans and a dark tee shirt. Wore dark tennis shoes and dressed Moe the same. She explained to Moe how they would proceed when they got to the destination.

Jill's sister had just turned 18 and her best friend crossed the threshold a couple of months ago. Jill's stepmom had told Jill that neither was welcome in her home after that threshold. It was not helping that Jane, her sister, was starting to party. Nikki, Jane's bestie went along with anything she did because Nikki needed somewhere to stay. Her parents had lost everything when her dad killed a couple driving while he was drunk. Nikki's mom and dad were living in a tent down by the river.

Jill new her dad and stepmom were gone for a week to the beach. Jane and Nikki were partying at the house acting all gangster, but not understanding what they were headed for. Jill thought it best to save the two from themselves and give her boss the gift of the two young submissive girls. In Jill's opinion, headstrong, but submissive.

Jill and Moe arrived at the house in Lisa's SUV at 1 am. The lights were on in the living room, but no movement could be seen. Jill had a bag with two sets of collars and cuffs. She had clown faced sensory deprivation hoods with breath limiters. Jill would subdue Nikki and Moe her sister. They entered through the back door to loud music coming from the living room.

Jill and Moe moved as quietly as they could. The place reeked of pot smoke and incense. A water pipe was set up in the living room on the table.

Jill held her finger to her lips in the quiet sign and Moe was. They crept down the hall and found Nikki in Jill's old bed passed out. A small bottle of gin mostly gone next to her. Jill recognized it as her stepmother's brand.

Jill slipped the police style cuffs onto the girl's left wrist and pulled the right to her securing them behind the girl's back before she woke. She held the pink and blue hair back and without a struggle the sensory deprivation hood was in place. Then was when the struggle started but was short lived as Moe slammed the girl back down on the bed. Feeling the large breasts as he did so.

Her legs were manacled together with a short chain as were her thighs. Jill again gave Moe the quiet sign and whispered in his ear to keep this one under control. Jill left him controlling the teen and coping free feels. Jill knew nothing serious could happen as Moe's cock was contained in a steel cage. Jill found her sister in the same state in their father's bed. She was sprawled across the comforter with her dishwater hair matted under her head.

Jill did not care if Janet knew it was her started with the ankle manacles. Janet woke when Jill forced her to her stomach and cuffed her wrists. Jill's cunt slicked as she subdued her younger brat of a sister, riding her back with cuffs on the wrists and manacles clutching her ankles. Jill whispered in her sister's ear, "I got you now, you will never get out of this one. Daddy always catered to his little Janey, well not no more."

Jill forced the hood over her sister's head. For Jane it had been a great night for her and Nikki partying. They were going to pick up some guys on Saturday and take care of this whole virginity thing once and for all. They both agreed that they weren't going to let Jane's stepmom run their lives. If they could find a couple of guys that had a place and would take them in, they would do what they had to for the guys. Even if that meant sex.

The naive young girls were about to be saved from trouble. The boisterous talk over the pot and alcohol turned into terror and Nikki had no idea it was Jane's evil sister Jill that was their captor. Jane saw at the last minute but could not get her legs to work for leverage to buck her sister from her back. They had fought since they were young. Jill had beaten Jane for years then Jane hit puberty and outgrew her sister's size. Without the size advantage, the last two fights had turned physically hurtful and horrible things were said to each other.

Jill felt like she was saving her sister from bad decisions by taking all decisions away from her and giving her to Lisa. The hoods in place Jill dispatched Moe to back the SUV into the garage. Once inside they closed the outside door to get their cargo loaded. It was 3am when the SUV pulled from the garage with 4 people, having arrived with two. Jill and Moe took the incriminating items with them from the house. Jill had handwritten a note to her father in her best approximation of Jane's chicken scratch of writing.

"Daddy, I can't stay here with that cunt a moment longer, Nikki and I have hooked up with some guys and we are headed to Mexico. They have great contacts down there and we will be well taken care of. I will contact you soon." Love Jane.

She left that on the counter with an empty coffee cup holding it in place. Two weeks later when her father contacted her about Jane's whereabouts Jill would claim ignorance, in one of her best lies to her father ever. It was his fault choosing that shrew over her and Jane, forcing Jill to save her sister's life.

The SUV pulled into the driveway. Jill went into the house to open the way for the two new acquisitions. Moe carried each to the basement one at a time. He set Nikki on her feet in the slave shower first. Jill started with her. She attached ropes to each new leather wrist cuff she installed above the metal handcuffs. She removed the hand cuffs and pulled the wrist ropes securing them with Nikki's arms above her head and out as far as they would go.

The ankles were next, then the thigh manacles were removed. When she finished Nikki was bound as a human X in the shower area. She did the same with her sister. Jill took medical safety scissors and started again with Nikki and removed clothing. Moe was highly aroused watching and participating by taking the cut clothes from Nikki to throw away.

For Moe it was like Jill was unwrapping the best Christmas gifts ever. First were the creamy colored panties from Nikki's crotch. Revealing a slightly trimmed light brown fur covering a vulva that when Jill rubbed her hand across it was already wet with need. Jill whispered, "I knew it." And slid two fingers through the Labia Minora hearing moans come from behind the dyed clown face. Large nipples tented the thin tee shirt she focused on next.

Cutting up the top of the arms to the neck allowed the shirt to fall and reveal two firm mounds of mammary flesh. The large double D breasts were on a slightly chubby girl. They had large areola that were light pink with thick heavy nipples forced out of them by arousal. Jill pinched a nipple and Nikki's hips moved forward in need. Jill removed the remainder of the tee shirt then moved to her sister's clothing.

A black thong took nothing to remove from a bare cunt with a thin strip of hair above the slit. Jill would remove that later. The same process with her tee shirt from daddy's dresser.

Moe saw two tits that would live in his spank bank until his dying day. They stood proudly from the girl's chest. Dark silver dollars for areola and pencil eraser sized nipples that were stiff enough to pop into place if you flicked them.

Jill had just shown him by flicking each with an index finger tensioned by her thumb. Janet flinched and pulled her shoulders back. Jill ran her hand through her sister's pussy feeling the same heat as Nikki's.

"Moe, you can strip and get started with your morning chores. I appreciate your help and will tell Lisa that you deserve a reward." Jill ordered him.

Moe quickly followed instructions folding his clothes and taking them upstairs to the office closet where his and Si's wardrobe was.

Jill went to her bedroom and showered. Her slave maid and house maid were there as she got out of the shower a naked Bee dried her Mistress from the shower. Lisa had left a ring gag in place as it had been for a while judging from the dried slobber on Bee's front side.

Jill pushed Bee to her knees and allowed the tongue to complete what the snaring of the two had started in her core. Jill had Bee use the towel to clean her as the tongue alone was not sufficient.

Jill dressed and left Bee to begin to dress knowing that Moe or Si would be in to tighten the corset and secure the left wrist to the neck corset for the maid in donning her uniform. The boys now wore Victorian Footman's uniforms.

Bee's maid uniform had been updated slightly but continued with the hobble strap, now 8" ballet boots, the tight corset had been replaced with a waist training corset. The goal was 13" to match her Mistress's favorite number. Bee had quickly gotten to 20". Lisa was convinced that some ribs would have to be removed to get to 13".

J was usually dressed by Jill as a scullery wench. Dirty plain dresses without adornment. Manacled ankles sometimes drag an iron ball. Usually, a metal waist binding with two-foot chains from the waist to the wrists. Kept on hands and knees to clean floors through the house. J was used as a reward when the boys achieved a reward.

Lisa had found out that when she had tied the boys so they could gift each other with orgasms, Si had given Moe three trying to get one out of Moe. Moe never took the cock in his mouth to give Si pleasure.

Mo had continued to turn his head to the side causing Si to dry hump air and slide precum down the leather hood on Moe's head. Lisa for the last week had secured Moe on his knees to a post in the basement. A leather hood with ring gag installed on his head. Hands and feet secured behind the post. Body neck and head tightly secured to the post. No eye covers so Moe could watch as Si was given a purple pill an hour before placement.

The first night, Mistress used a cattle prod across Moe's body as Si face fucked the ungiving slave mercilessly. Moe could not move, and Si had his arms in a tight binder, but his hips were free to shove the upward curved hard cock into the ring gag without mercy.

Moe puked two times from having the cock deep in his throat and balls on his chin. After the third night Moe no longer tasted blood for the night along with the spunk shot down his throat and coating his tongue. Last night had been the reprieve by going to capture the two new slaves. The one with perfect tits looked like Mistress Jill.

Lisa emerged from the Master bedroom dragging J on a leash with her bruised ass following. Bee had begun her daily service and Lisa handed her the leash.

"She is to be kept naked for the day. If any tasks are not up to par, stake her in the yard and put up a sign that says, "Free Use Twat and Mouth." Lisa told Bee.

"Yes Mistress!" Bee said, jerking the leash and the teary-eyed slave followed. All because J gagged once when Master was forceful with his cock in her throat last night.

"You have new toys for me to break?" Lisa asked, looking at Jill.

"Yes Ma'am, As promised two eighteen-year-old submissives that wish to serve you. They of course don't know that yet but will soon." Jill stated. Jill followed Lisa downstairs into the now completed playroom. Lisa went straight to Jane.

She ran a finger from perinium through the slick folds and pushed hard on the engorged button she found at the top. She heard a whine behind the happy clown face confronting her. She continued to push but rub circles and pinched the right nipple with left thumb and forefinger. The slut's hips rocked forward trying to get the pushing finger into her love hole.

Lisa pulled on the nipple she was pinching and complied with the silent request by moving her finger into the vaginal opening to feel something she had lost 6 years before in the back seat of a Honda. She let go of the nipple and looked at Jill.

"Get her over to the horse and bent over the top so I can inspect her vagina better. Pull those legs as far apart as you can." Lisa commanded. Jill began to comply as soon as Lisa moved.

Lisa repeated the process with the larger girl. When Lisa pressed the clitoris and pinched the nipple the girl orgasmed. She was a true submissive slut. Surprisingly her Hymen was intact as well. Jill had delivered pure gold. Now all Lisa had to do was make sure they were completely broke before she sold the right to open the gates of pleasure.

Lisa inspected and verified the membranes were intact. "Install them in the boxes and start with the mantra indoctrination that Professor June supplied us with. 12 hours of mantra and 12 hours of depravation. Install the enema bulbs along with the evacuation hoses. No Kegel just the clitoral stimulator and insure it is fully charged before attachment. The stim pads will be placed on the breasts in the six places and the urethral tube installed. Feeding and hydration tubes down the esophagus along with breathing tubes into the nasal cavity."

"Yes Mistress, could Moe assist Mistress? I also believe he has earned a reward for his assistance last night." Lisa requested.

"He will be allowed free use of all J's holes and attributes. She is to be bound and he is to be completely unbound for the entire night in the cream room tonight. He will also be allowed to punish with a small flogger. Is that something like you were thinking Miss Jill?" Lisa asked.

"That was more than I anticipated. I am sure he will be greatly pleased Mistress." Jill said.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to supervise that activity?" Lisa asked.

"If I may, I would supervise him for you Mistress." Jill said.

"I will keep Bee out of trouble tonight for you then Miss Jill." Lisa said.

Lisa left her personal assistant to her tasks and sent Moe down to help. Tim had started working in a production studio where their new company was going to broadcast from. Lisa was headed to the dorms on campus to begin an advertising campaign, looking for some college students that wanted to earn some quick money. She had seen where college student porn paid well. Her second visit was to the head of the theater department.

She had named her studio, "L N T Head over Heels", Bee was a surprising artist and Lisa tied J in a reverse hot tie, hanging by wrists and ankles four feet off the ground in the playroom. It had only taken Bee six hours to make the pencil drawing of the painfully arched nude that became the logo.

With the L on the breasts of the logo, N at the waist and T covering the ass. Head over Heels written blood red and dripping on the finished logo. It was at the top of her posting for trainees in the dorms. The posting promised great pay for your time.

The theater head was new to the art department and extremely busy. But once he saw Lisa sitting in the reception to his office he glared at the mousy old receptionist.

"Why wasn't I informed this young lady was waiting for me?" He demanded.

"She is not on your schedule, and it is full today professor Todd." The receptionist said.

"I can give you. Ten minutes right now. If it will take longer then you will need to make an appointment with her." The professor said, pointing at the receptionist.

"I can do the elevator pitch in less than ten minutes for sure. I do think you will be interested in my idea." Lisa proposed.

She followed the smallish man into his office. The walls were covered with theatrical posters of plays and movies. Lisa walked to one containing a damsel in distress rope tied on a set or railroad tracks. It was titled, "Dudlee Doright." Lisa turned standing in front of the poster to face the now-seated professor.

"I am about to embark on creating an internet company. I am wondering if you are interested in exposing any of your student to that type of film making?" Lisa asked.

"I might be interested. I would need to see the studio and how it is set up. What the contracts for the talent looked like and some of the day-to-day things I would be consulting on." Professor Doug said.

"I did not ask you to consult on my project!" Lisa stated.

"If you are going to use my students as your talent, I am going to consult on the art that is made." Doug said.

"If I am paying you then please start tonight as my handy man is starting to build the studio and you can make sure the area is suitable for your tastes. I will also need some input on cameras, lighting, and audio." Lisa stated.

"My partner Doris does all of that. She is a master stage director. That is their responsibilities while the director gives the talent direction, and the producer oversees the rest." Doug stated.

"Bring her this evening and we will see how we want to proceed in my endeavor. By your description, I will be the producer." Lisa stated and departed the office.

Lisa left his office and went to the athletic director's office. The young girl at the desk looked more like a cheer squad leader than a personal assistant. Lisa was very curious about this department. She hoped that it was going to be fruitful for the new business that she had in mind. The girl told her that the AD would be available in a few minutes.

Lisa saw a very tall athletic woman leave the office and a short chubby man in the doorway. The tall woman looked as if she was distracted as she left, and the man looked very focused. "I can give you three minutes so let's get this done before my zoom meeting."

"I am willing to pay "Name Image and Likeness for athletic students that are in need. You bring them to me if they want to do, anything to remain in athletics. I will supply them with money if they sign the contract and fulfil the agreement." Lisa told him.

"What is the pay level and what are you looking for?" Fred asked.

"I am looking for athletic girls that don't mind nudity and sex. I am looking for large athletic men to film sexing these girls. Some of the girls will be dominating the men and the other way around. If they are good and can make multiple movies, I will cut them in on the proceeds. If it is a one off, they get $400/hr. Lisa explained.

"I will let the coaches and the collective know that it is available. We will have to be careful on how we advertise this." Fred told her. "I need to start a meeting, thank you."

Lisa left closing the door on the way out. The young lady was walking back to her desk. Lisa could tell from the way her breasts swayed the girl didn't have on a bra.

Lisa scratched her contact on a sticky note and put it in the center of the desk in front of the girl.

"Call me if you want to play sometime." Lisa said as she placed the note.

The girl looked up at her and Lisa saw two posts in her tongue when she said, "Soon, you are really cute." Then she had to answer the phone. Lisa walked across the commons and saw Christy walking on a merging sidewalk.

"Christy, have you thought about moving off campus? We have room for the right girl." Lisa asked as she close enough for Christy to hear and recognize her.

"Bernadette told me about you, her, and Janet. I don't know if I can get into that. Can I come try it for the weekend and see if it interests me?" Christy asked.

"Let me take you to dinner tonight and I will talk you through some things. Wear a skirt and a colored blouse. I want you in the tallest heels you own. Or go to Mega Mart and get a pair of 6" stilettos." Lisa said handing Christy a $50 bill. "I will pick you up in front of the Dorm at 6 pm."

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
105 Followers
12