College Besties Business Starts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa headed back to her SUV and home. Jill and Moe had finished getting the two newest acquisitions into their sensory depravation boxes. Lisa upon arrival checked on them. The ear access holes opened, and she could see the charging cord plugged into the headphones on one side and the main cord on the other. She returned the hole plugs to make the box whole once again.

The lower tubes all ran into a sewage drain. The breathing tubes were open and filtered. The feeding tube Had a funnel and would quickly fill the girls' stomach with nutrient slurry. Jill would make the slurry twice a day and pour it into them.

The timer on the mantra they had received from the psychology professor had 6 more hours to go before finishing. Lisa thought on her first two she would keep them this way for 2 weeks. The psychology professor wanted to be present when they were removed. She had 4 more boxes available; she would see how tonight went and maybe she would offer one to Christy.

Lisa went out to the building that was previously a single car garage or carriage house. It was 25' by 20' and Tim had installed a concrete floor where there was previously a dirt one. He was currently sound proofing the walls and had not started on the heavier beams for the ceiling.

"The head of the theater department and his partner are going to be here about 5 to let you know how to make this a recording studio for our filming. Please take good notes as I will be interviewing a new girl for the house. I think you will like her. The tits are the size of watermelon, and her ass is bigger than Bee's even for her frame size." Lisa told him.

"I hope she passes the test of your standards. It has been nice to have Jill running the day to day. The woman forgets nothing and everything is perfect every time. Have you seen the organization of the toys and equipment in the playroom?" Tim asked.

"I like the cute outlines of each thing that is put there." Lisa responded.

"She even has the slaves organizing my clothes by color, it is eerie to look in my closet." Tim chided.

With that remark Lisa departed to see a strange car pull into the drive behind her SUV.

"Professor, I am going to need to go, can I swap places with your car?" Lisa requested.

Professor Doug introduced Doris, his partner. She was wearing a homemade looking sundress. The sewing was not perfect. She had small flat looking breasts without a bra. The dress hid any curves the woman may have had, and it was close fitting. She carried a knitted bag for a purse. In sunflower patterns. She smelled of patchouli oil.

They got the cars reversed so the SUV could leave in a while. Lisa took the two consultants to the studio building and introduced them to Tim. She then went and told Jill to go out and take mental notes of the interactions to relay them to her tonight. Tim couldn't do nearly as good of job as Jill at telling her what transpired.

Lisa took Si up to wash her and help her dress. She loved to tease him occasionally and let him bathe her. She locked his hands behind his back with cuffs. She started the water and unlocked the cage on his cock and balls the soap she rubbed into the natural sponge made the ring slide over his cock and balls once the front cage was removed.

She held the soapy sponge, and he would grasp it in his teeth. She would softly stroke the 7" curved love meat into hardness as he sponged his mistress clean. She would keep him on the edge with the head of his glans purple in need. Two or three times during the process she would reapply soap to the sponge, so it slid across her body and cleansed it.

She pulled apart her ass cheeks so he could soap it. The bottom of her feet and lifting them one at a time, the underside of her breasts. He then would drop the sponge at the cleft of her vagina, cleaning that with his tongue and mouth. She let him take her to completion, turned the water on cold.

"You stand with that straight on your cock until I say." Lisa told him.

He looked the same every time. Like he just learned Santa was not real. Lisa stepped out and Bee was right there to dry her Mistress. Bee then held Lisa's thong for her to step into. Lisa had chosen a black leather waist cincher with red leather breast cups. Bee attached the hooks down the back of the garment.

"Out of the shower." Lisa told Si.

"Fetch the cage and shut off the water Bee." Lisa ordered.

Bee and Si complied with their orders.

"Install the cage and hand me the key Bee." Lisa instructed, pulling on a pair of tight leather pants. She really liked how the cut of the leather made her 34" ass and hips stand up. She thought it made her ass look spankable, fuckable, and eatable, all at the same time. She just loved it when Tim ran his hands over the cheeks while wearing these pants. A pair of 6" heeled boots that stopped mid shin finished off the look. They were the same red as the breast cups.

Lisa took the key from Bee and dismissed both to their nightly chores. She overdid her makeup and teased her hair deciding to go slutty tonight for her date/interview with Christy. Lisa went to the playroom and loaded a shoulder bag with some toys and rope.

Stopping at Mega Mart, Lisa got a mauve sparkle dog collar with a matching rose gold tag that said, "C.T. Owned by Mistress Lisa." With the matching leash. Lisa stopped at the Adult store and found matching collar, cuffs, and ball gag harness.

Lisa pulled up ten minutes early to the Dorm and Christy had just walked out. She was dressed in 6" heels, they pushed her ass up into the tights she wore with a black faux leather mini skirt that coved her to mid-thigh. Her top was a cream blouse that was open down to the front, two buttons closed below her breasts, a wide black belt above the skirt and transition to the blouse. A black leather bra held her breasts. She had a long-haired wig that flowed down her ample backside to the center of her ass.

"You look great," Lisa said as Christy opened the passenger door. "Get in, seeing how your dressed I know the perfect place." Lisa drove and the two discussed college, and Bernadette.

Pulling into the surprisingly full lot of the strip club. It was 7:00pm so many of the working guys were on their way home so it was probably mostly them. Lisa walked up to the front and the bouncer said, "I.D." Lisa showed hers and turned to him.

"She is with me!"

He looked at the outfit Christy had on. "Ok, but your responsible if she is a problem."

"No problems here. Is momma san around, she knows my regular table and odd habits?" Lisa asked.

The woman in the kimono hobbled up just as she asked. She led Lisa to her table in the back and just outside the kitchen.

"Your waitress will be right out. Nun or Medic?" Momma san asked.

"Nun, last time." Lisa answered. Hoping it was the same girl. She wished to show Christy the chastity rings.

A few moments later, Mamma san set waters on the table in front of the two and Lisa heard the bells tinkling.

The waitress had heavy rings through her nipples now and four keeping her mouth closed. A new heavy ring through her nose hung to just above her mouth, the pewter bell attached to it came to almost her chin. The same bell as the nose ring bore were on each nipple ring.

"I want my girl to see your lower rings first, then we will order drinks.

The girl had her left arm bound up and to her neck behind her back. The right arm was free. A writing pad was attached to the tray attached to her waist by a thick leather belt. The chains from the front of the tray, up through the ring on her collar rubbed the bells in her nipples as she bent forward in front of Christy.

Lisa saw the rings in the waitress's Labia Major were now much thicker and smaller in diameter. The flesh filled the center of the rings and was red with the irritation of stretching for the ring thickness.

Lisa mentioned the change and Mamma san said, "She figured out how to pleasure herself with the rings in place. Her owner took exception and did not want her throat used in the club any longer either. This is the slaves penance for misbehaving."

Lisa ordered a rare rib eye for herself, Christy ordered brazed chicken and vegetables. Lisa then ordered a bottle of wine and two glasses. Mamma san looked her in the eye, knowingly and said, "For you!" the two left.

Once the two left Lisa had Christy check out the girl on the center stage. She was upside down on the pole. Her large breasts hanging onto her face. Her ankles were 180 degrees apart and aligned with her hips. Her bare pussy wide open displayed her Labia Minora.

"Do you think you could learn to do that?" Lisa asked Christy.

"There are 10,000 things I would rather learn to do than that." Christy said.

"Did you think the rings holding our waitress in chastity were hot? I saw your knees moving when she bent forward." Lisa asked.

"All of the piercings are extreme; I just want two through my nipples but am too afraid of the pain. Mine are sensitive anyway." Christy admitted.

Mamma san hobbled up to the table carrying two shots. "That woman bought these for you two, she would like a moment of your time."

Lisa recognized the receptionist from the college. The tall athletic woman that was leaving the office, that Lisa assumed was as distracted as she was, leaving was because of interactions with the AD was on a leash, naked under her table.

"Give me your tights and I will get you an orgasm." Lisa told Christy.

"What right here in front of everyone?" Christy said, dumbfounded.

"Do you want an orgasm or not? It is a tit bar for fuck sake." Lisa retorted.

Christy stood and if her skin tone had allowed it, she would have been red. Slid her tight spandex down her legs and off her bare feet. Returning her shoes to her feet when finished. Two guys leaving the restroom got an eyeful of pink inner pussy as she bent removing the material.

Lisa waved the girl over. She tugged the leash and the woman crawled across the nasty floor to their table behind her owner.

"You may sit, I will buy your dinner if your slave gives my recruit an orgasm." Lisa told her.

The woman sat and Lisa bought three meals. The women's basketball coach for the university got her meal from Christy's snatch.

Christy rode to her new home four orgasms later. Naked in the passenger seat of the SUV with her wrists bound together, tied to the back of the seat she sat in. Displaying her new nipple rings with her rose gold training collar and wrist cuffs. Her legs up and splayed, displaying the rose gold ring her new owner had put behind her clit holding the clitoral hood back. Lisa played with the exposed pussy and ring at every stop sign and light.

12