College Besties Warm The House

Story Info
The house is occupied now they play.
6.9k words
4.27
2.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
102 Followers

Lisa had introduced the two girls in a fun way as the servers for the evening and mentioned to the two guys that there were ways to earn prizes later. She was not going to tell them that the games were rigged in her favor as she was going to play the wizard behind the curtain for the weekend. J and Bee were sitting in the chairs, Lisa had removed her leashes and she was allowing the girls and boys to have small talk while she cooked the meal. The boys would clank the empty can and if it was Ted then Bee would rush over to the cooler, which the boys had moved out across the yard so they could watch the servers try to navigate the grass in stilettos and fetch them a new beer. Lisa had let them choose each other naturally. J had gravitated to Jim and Bee to Ted.

"Ok, I got the two medium rare ready." Lisa shouted, putting the two steaks on plates with potatoes already on them. The fixings were on the table with butter, sour cream, bacon bits and sauce for the steaks. Bee and J rushed up to get the steaks and return them to the boys. They dressed the potatoes as requested and when Bee bent to serve Ted his plate Lisa could see a quarter sized wet spot in her tights. The same with J. Lisa thought to herself, "Natural submissive sluts, I like that." Lisa was going to use that tonight.

"Medium for my two servers. Get them while they are hot." Lisa said, just as Bee was sitting and lifting her wine. Lisa put her steak on as she was removing the mediums. She liked her steak blue rare. She moved the grate to the top of the coals and back up 1/4".

Her steak had been setting out for 3 hours now and was at room temperature. She dropped it on. "You four eat up, I'll be over in a minute." Lisa ordered them. She counted to 15 and flipped her steak. She did this twice on each side and it took about 60 second's total. Lisa placed her steak on the cutting board and left her potato where it was. She sat at the table drinking her Cabernet Sauvignon that was dark red and ate a dark red piece of meat.

At one point both Jim and Ted mentioned the amount of blood coming out of her meat."I like my meat juicy." Lisa said. She noticed the four were done. "Girls, clear the plates I think we start with the games. Let's start with a quick drinking game. Pong."

The paper plates and silverware were cleared, and a diamond of red plastic cups was set up and Lisa poured the most of five beers into the cups. She gave each participant 3 pong balls. The cups each had a different amount of beer. If Ted dunked a ball Bee had to fetch it for him by drinking the beer and returning the ball in her mouth. The same for Ted if Bee dunked a ball. J and Jim vise verses. Lisa was officiating. She would also set the cups back up when all were emptied. By the third round the two servers were wobbling on their shoes and the grass.

"Let's take the games to a new level. Everyone down to the game room you can each take one more full drink with you." Lisa instructed. The two girls quickly went to the cooler and returned with a beer each for the boys. Lisa poured each half a glass of Chardonnay as they returned. Lisa's wine glass was full of sparkling water. The stairs to the basement were just after the back entry to the house. A long folding table from Mega Mart was set up with flat seated camping chairs made from canvas.

Lisa sat in the center on her side by herself. Ted sat on the end to her left with Bee to his left. J to her left on the same side with Jim on the end opposite Ted. "The game is "Mistress says" as it says on the cards. I will be the Mistress. I will draw the cards and each of you will have to perform the cards on your partner. It looks like Ted and Bee vs Jim and J. If that is acceptable each of you will say "Yes Mistress," starting with Ted." Lisa explained.

Each in turn had planted in the back of their minds that Lisa was in charge. There was no doubt by the two slave girls, this was all theater to trap the boys. The game started and Lisa had preselected the cards into stages. Rudimentary to fucked. It started out simply enough. By the end of round one Bee had a training collar on with ankle cuffs. Ted was missing his shirt and shoes. Jim was in his undershorts but had possession of a ping pong paddle. J was missing her skirt and shoes.

"Ok, round two the stakes go up. I draw the card and each of you rolls some dice. The lowest die roll is required to give or receive the action. The other team gets to decide who gives the action if it doesn't require you to do it but receive it. For instance, if you are low roll and you need to get 6 swats the other team determines who gives them and where. You can then negotiate up for a different body part, but never down. I being the Mistress am the ultimate arbiter of fairness for the number of swats for what body part. If you become naked you are out of the game. Your partner must go on alone. I will set punishment and reward at the end of the game for the winners and losers." Lisa explained.

Lisa drew a card and four dice rolled on the table. Her goal first was to get the boys very excited, then naked, then more. J had a low roll. "Remove one piece of clothing without removing anything else." Lisa pretended to read. The card read "Kiss the person to your right." Lisa said. "J stands and remove what Bee and Ted choose."

J did as commanded. Ted without consulting Bee said, "The top comes off."

Lisa repeated. "Lose the sports bra for the rest of the game." J followed her Mistress's order and pulled the super tight top up and out, exposing her 38D breast to the first boys ever in a fully lit room and everyone else dressed. She blushed a crimson red but kept her arms down. "Ted earned the top, please give it to him and we will resume." Lisa stated.

Lisa pulled the next card and the game continued. Each time any player in this round rolled low they lost an article of clothing. Lisa had to decide when Bee had only tights left. Ted was in well tented tight white underwear, Jim had underwear and shorts and J had her tights left. Both girls had removed their skirts last round through negotiations for tongue kisses from the boys. Mistress had allowed it if the boys got to feel the girl's breasts and kiss them as well. The boys were all for that vs getting to see the girl's naked pussies. Lisa read the card. Bee rolled a 1.

"Take 10 swats on any part of your body with a paddle." Lisa fake read.

Jim and J consulted and agreed that her little breasts were exposed, and her ass was covered. Jim agreed with J that he got the five on the left breast and she got the five on the right.

"Bee, stand with your hands behind your neck and stick out your chest. Jim will get to give first. If I feel they are too extreme I will stop, you. You may strike Bee five times on her left breast." Lisa stated, and watched as Bee did as told.

Bee's small breasts disappeared as her arms went up leaving only the two-inch-long erect nipple and the cone of areola. Jim swung at a medium speed and the slap of the paddle against the small woman's flesh was joy to Lisa's ears. Bee squealed and tried to resist rubbing her breast but could not.

"If Bee rubs her breast after the paddle again it will not count. Show some restraint." Lisa commanded. Tears ran down her face and she flinched with each strike as Jim continued and J followed but Bee never let her hands leave the back of her neck. Lisa was puddling in her cotton thong. What a great little slave girl her Bee was.

The next draw saw Jim rolls the low die. "Remove one article of clothing." Lisa stated. Jim knew there was only one left, he stood and removed his boxers. "You have lost the game. You will be bound and anytime J loses a round I will choose the punishment and when she wins a round, I will chose the pleasure. You are now at the mercy of J's die."

Lisa tied his hands behind his back and pulled up slightly with a rope through and eye screw on an overhead beam about 3 feet behind his chair. She placed a leather blindfold over his eyes and said, "You will not get to watch only listen and feel. That is your punishment for now. It may increase as the game goes but for now, this is it." Lisa rubbed his glans as she walked by. Noticing a moan and his hips thrust forward trying to maintain contact with her palm. She did like the nice big cock with a large flare to the hood. It was going to be fun watching it disappear into one of her slave girls.

"Next round." Lisa said as she sat. The room now smelled of female sexual juices. As planned, Lisa pulled the card and Ted had a low roll. "The two boys are out. Let's get Ted into the same place as Jim and we will go from there." Lisa tied the wrists behind his back and placed the blind fold on him.

"You two right now think you are the losers. I will make you think otherwise if you follow my commands. If you resist me the punishments will be severe. I am mostly a compassionate Mistress, but I will not be pushed. Slaves, remove the remainder of your clothes. Crawl to your partner and I want chins on balls. Do not let him cum but I want him to feel your tonsils on the way by each time his balls drop back into the sack." Bee crawled forward and addressed the 7" upwardly curved erection covered in copper colored skin on Ted. His black hair on his head covered his crotch in a thick mat. Bee looked up at Mistress. Lisa mouthed, "It will come off soon."

"Each time you two slaves see their testicles pull upward in the sack, wrap your index finger, and thumb above the testicles and pull down while remove all stimulation from the cock. When it quits bobbing, if precum has dribbled from the slit, lick or suck it off and go back to burying it in your throat. We are going to go for the next hour. If one of the boys cums. I will beat you both with a fiberglass rod until your asses are bloody. Learn some self-control." Lisa was watching J.

"Slave J, you need to let him go a little longer before you start yanking on his testicles. He needs to be deeper in your throat, I have not seen your chin against his testicles yet, do I need to whip your back for incentive?" Lisa demanded.

"No Mistress." J said and pulled hard on Jim's ass as he moaned. Her throat gave and Lisa for the first time saw the slave's chin push the testicles aside as she deep throated the cock. At one half hour Bee would throat, pull, and wait for the shaking to stop. A steady flow of precum would ooze from Ted's copper colored cock as she waited. Bee was learning quickly when she could catch it on her tongue and follow it up to the slit. If she held his shaft behind the head and drove, her tongue into the slit she received the gift of more. She began to tongue fuck the slit between swallows and Ted was now shaking in need. Bee could pull down the testicles, but they pulled them back up.

"Mistress, I believe he is at the edge, of the edge, watch this." Bee told Lisa, she drove her tongue into the slit and as the precum oozed forth, Bee pulled the testicles to the base of the sack. Once released they pulled quickly up to the sides of his purple headed copper colored shaft.

"Very observant slave. You get to have another glass of wine while he recovers. Lisa leaned into Ted's ear. "When you are ready to serve me without question, I will let you cum, until then, your orgasm belongs to me alone." Lisa softly rubbed the hood of Ted's glans and he moaned.

When J would pull off Jim, he would dry fuck the air, as she pulled his balls severely. Lisa was seeing sadistic tendencies in her favorite masochist. "Don't pull so hard. You aren't supposed to punish him, just keep him from orgasm. Bee has gotten Ted to where I want them both. You better hurry. Bee was kneeling close to Ted and sipping Chardonnay down to cool her stretched and aching throat.

Bee would reach out and wrap the precum dripping from Ted's cock around her finger and suck it off as he came down from his endorphin overload. Lisa saw this and loved her little submissive even more, knowing she was not going to let any nectar go to waste. In Lisa's mind, also understanding it was easier to collect now, without instruction, than to clean the floor later with her tongue. Lisa went upstairs and got two sealable bags of ice water and both cages. She returned to the basement and J had Jim where Lisa wanted him.

"J, slide back and drink some wine, I will take care of both of these, myself." Lisa walked up to Ted who still had a very purple head, and his erection would bounce as he tried to get off. Lisa covered the shaft and scrotum with a bag of ice water. Ted squealed and tried to move his hips back and away. "Bee begins to strike him with the cricket bat, every time he moves backward." Lisa ordered.

Bee grabbed the bat from where her Mistress left it and with a two-handed swing struck Ted firmly on both ass cheeks. He screamed and thrust it into the ice water bag. His cock was quickly flaccid and then shrunk to a button with a scrunched sack.

Lisa then took some lubricant and began to work the scrotum to bring the testicles back down. She pushed them through the ring of the cage. Followed the head of the cock through the ring and now had a base cock ring on Ted. She grabbed the hooded part and lubricated the glans carefully and shoved the metal sheath over that as it tried to grow. She quickly had him locked in chastity. The key for Ted was colored the same as his collar and cuffs. They followed the cage. They were a baby blue color.

Jim was next. He had heard the smack on Ted's ass and did not want one himself. He held still as best he could and moaned incessantly. Lisa knew that he was going to earn a gag in the future. Maybe even a breath control gag as he was hyperventilating. She had him locked away as well. She took her slave girls upstairs to explain what the rest of the night was about. Once she got them up and into the main living room.

"You two are going to convince those boys, without them getting out of the cages that the best route for the remainder of their lives, is the same route you two chose. To be my slaves. I have my ideas on how to do that, but I am going to leave the next twelve hours to you two. It is 11 pm right now. I must go to sleep. You can do anything you like as long as the four of you stay naked. They have beer for tomorrow afternoon. You both have lots of wine. I don't care. The food is in the fridge and pantry. If those two have not crawled to me and kissed my feet, begging to be my slaves by 11 am, I will make the two of you pay the penalty. If one of them does than that slave girl is off the hook and the other will receive double the punishment!" Lisa explained to the two.

Lisa went into the master bedroom where the girls had put thick blankets on the floor. She quickly showered, did her nightly routine, and went to sleep snuggled in heavy warm blankets. She had wonderful dreams of the slaves alternating to compete for her hands. She woke to her alarm at 7:30 am. She remembered she had to be ready for a phone call from "M" at 8 am then the contractor at 9 am. She had forgotten that when she gave her slave's their instructions last night.

She needed to concentrate on "M" she might hold important information for Lisa to act on. Lisa walked out to the kitchen and knew that the girls had eaten after she went to bed. There was more wine gone and some of the snacks were gone. They had left the kitchen clean, and she checked the coffee machine. It was set up so all she had to do was press start. She headed down to the playroom to check on her girls and future boys.

The room smelled of aroused pussy. She was going to have to have some ventilation added. She wanted to know which of the girls devised the plan. She was sure it was J. Both boys were in stringent hogties. Their toes inches from the training collars she had bought for them. Jim's collar was light blue. Teds was choral. Same with the cuffs.

The wrists of each boy were attached to a rope securing the knees together. Each girl had tied the training collar for her boy down and around her waist and back up and over his head. The boys had to breathe the girls' pussy and lick and suck as ordered until the girls fell asleep. This was how Lisa found them.

She left the girls to their own devices. She held the keys to the cocks so let the two have their fun. If she owned the two by eleven, what did she really care. Jim was still moaning as he slept. His slave name was Moe! Ted, she had not nailed it yet, but he would earn it like a new puppy does. Lisa returned to the kitchen, gathered a pad and pen. Poured her coffee black and sat out at the patio table to wait for "M" to call. At 7:59:45 am Lisa's phone rang.

"This is Mistress Lisa." She answered.

"I let you know through my surrogates that I would be getting to you. My name as far as your concerned is "M" or "Mistress M", If you are planning on setting up shop in my district I need to be involved in your business. I want us to meet personally next Saturday. You are allowed to bring one toy with you, and you will spend the weekend at my estate.

An invitation will arrive by courier to your new home carried by a personal slave of mine. You may keep them until the meeting on Saturday as a measure of good faith. I do appreciate your understanding on this matter as I kind of have this area as my staked territory. I will see you Saturday. The car will arrive at 9 am. You will need casual, swim wear and formal for your stay." "M" stated, and the phone went dead.

Lisa thought, "That was intense, rude, presumptuous, and forthwith all at the same time." She would have to figure out what toy to take and why. It was strange that she would need swim wear, why? The formal she would assume was for dinner. She might pay the realtor another visit to get some idea from Don on what the guidance might be. She would take Bee in case it cost a blow job for the information.

Now to get ready for the contractor. She would start him in the workout room. They could start the playroom after that. Less naked bound bodies to explain. Lisa while sitting called a local gym supply and asked for a sales associate. The perky girl transferred her to a somber sounding man. She ordered two of every free weight, dumbbell, all the benches, two treadmills along with two steppers and two rowing machines. 200 square feet of floor padding and two cold tubs. He said delivery would take place at noon today. As she was finishing the call her contractor/handy man showed up.

From her and his brief visit to Mega Mart she had not remembered the muscles he showed today. He was in a pair of tight cargo shorts, tank top and work boots. "Hi, Lisa, can I back my work van in the drive, that way I won't have to go so far to get the tools?"

"Sure, let me move the SUV, and you can back right up to the detached garage. That is where I want you to start. The equipment will show up at noon and I will have two boys here to help get it in and set. Let me walk you through what I want then you can get started.

If you create a list of required materials, I will have them delivered or go get them for you. I have four people here capable of running to the building supply if you order what they need to pick up." Lisa explained to him. They went through the garage, and she pointed out what she wanted and where she wanted it. Also, what equipment was being delivered and what the workout station progression would be.

"This is going to be an awesome gym. If I move the rowing machines to that wall and we center the free weight area, on nice days you could open the large garage door and let fresh air into the gym while you work out." Tim explained.

Lisa told him, "That will be fine, that is a great idea, I hope it isn't too distracting for the neighbors though."

Tim did not get the inside comment. He went to work making his list for the building supply. Lisa went back into the house, and it was 9:45 am. She was walking downstairs when she overheard Bee talking.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
102 Followers
12