College Besties Warm The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The two of you are currently in the supplication pose. This is where us slaves show our owner that we submit to them fully. This is how you will kneel in front of Mistress after we all crawl up the stairs. I will lead and J will trail. Does everyone agree that Mistress deserves us to give her everything?" Bee asked.

Lisa heard, "Yes Miss Bee from three voices." Lisa had not expected to find a second so soon, but it looked as if Bee was going to be her Maid of the house. Lisa went outside and sat with her feet up on a second chair scrolling her phone and sipping her coffee. The 4 mostly naked co-eds crawled from the house and down the steps.

Lisa enjoyed the red faces of the three following the ample backside of her flame-haired Bee. The four lined up on hands and knees and Bee said, "Supplicate." In practiced unison the four slid their knees out, put their feet close under their ass, put hands behind their heads, nose on the ground and chests on the ground. Lisa stood with her coffee.

"It seems I have four little slaves that wish to serve me. My lawyer sent me contracts last night while we played our little games that will need to be signed. For now, I have not eaten. Get started in the kitchen." Lisa removed her shoes and put her feet in front of Mo and Ted. "Lick your owner's feet. Then crawl to her duties."

The two lifted their heads to look up at their new goddess and began to frantically lick her feet. She turned to see Tim staring at the spectacle in the yard. Lisa smiled and winked. He shook his head. Then watch the four naked slaves crawl back to their house. Taking particular interest in the one with the large swaying breasts. Though the ass on the one in front was impressive. Their owner was the best looking and had a perfect looking body, but she was not naked. Yet. He went back into the gym with a new eye to what she was asking for. Lisa finished her coffee and went to see how Tim was making out.

"I will have a complete list of the additions and supplies in about an hour." Tim told Lisa after she entered.

"I will be in and having breakfast. I am taking my entourage out for some clothing. I will leave the house unlocked. If you need anything just go in. I think I can keep you busy enough for the next year if you want to work for me full time." Lisa offered.

"You don't turn your employees into slaves, do you?" Tim asked.

"Not unless they want to serve me sexually, even then, not all of them. I like a good topping now and then as well as equal treatment under the covers." Lisa chided. "I'll bring back some beer for you to enjoy this afternoon. We can discuss salary and benefits." Lisa turned and went to the house for breakfast.

Lisa laid out go-go boots for both girls. Short, pleated skirts. A loose crop top for Bee and a tee shirt to be tied under the breasts for J. The boys wore what they had on last night to leave the house. Lisa wore a light-yellow print sundress and flats. Her thong panties and lace bra matched. She wanted to look cute to Tim. She entered the garage as the slaves dressed.

"Here is a key to lock up if you must go. My first stop will be at the builder store to open an account and set up deliveries time. When I return, we can go over some of the things I need done in the house. Again, if you're interested, I would like an exclusive on your time. Just let me know what your monetary and benefit expectations are." Lisa said, leaving.

She had to fold up the third seat in the SUV. She loaded them with Bee and J behind her and the boys in the back. "I expect quiet as I drive. Any talking will be if I ask a direct question, otherwise, silence." Lisa commanded. She drove to the building supply store and filled out a credit application using the bank with the trust fund and it's account number as reference.

From there she headed to the salon. The girls had visible stubble in their underarms and crotches, so Lisa did not allow them to shave, knowing she was taking the four to the salon today for waxing.

Lisa was followed into the salon by the 4 slaves. She allowed them to walk. The girls each wore their thin sparkling collars with the steel dog tags. Lisa walked to the counter and fanned 20 $100 bills on the counter.

"Who does the waxing?" Lisa asked.

"Jenny." The over made-up receptionist said.

Lisa saw a girl sitting in the back by a hair dryer playing on her phone lift her head and say, "What?"

"I want to have these four waxed." Lisa stated.

"I don't wax guys!" Jenny started walking toward Lisa.

"Ok, I'll take my $2000.00 and leave." Lisa said. "Above cost the rest was tip."

"I didn't say I wouldn't wax these guys." Jenny said, changing her tune.

"Bee, you will prepare the boys while Jenny works on J. Here are a pair of cuffs for when the cage is removed. Reinstall it after Jenny is done with that area. I am holding you responsible for missing hairs. I believe you can be the Maid of my house and you are going to start earning it. Don't disappoint me. I will return in three hours and expect all hair removed from eyebrows down. I am kindly letting you keep your eyebrows and eye lashes.

"Yes Mistress." Bee said, taking the cuffs and heading to the back behind Jenny.

Lisa heard Jenny ask, "You four are slaves to her? That is so cool."

Lisa left them for the next three hours. She went to the adult store to order some toys for the house. Most of the furniture for the basement she would have Tim build.

She was going to buy all the items in pairs so she could have the slaves compete over them. She wanted a couple of "Pears of anguish." Some, iron hanging coffins. Four shrew's fiddles. Four body harnesses. Two female and two males. She made sure the male would fit behind each of the boys' cages and the female would hold two attachments.

She bought each slave a set of training butt plugs with their color on the bottom gem. The girls each got progressive Kegel trainers that she could control from her phone. Each was slightly egg shaped and the heaviest of them was 225 grams. The lightest 60 grams.

She liked leather animal outfits but was not interested in introducing any of her current slaves to pet play. She might have some in the future though. She had herself measured for a form fitting black leather Dominatrix outfit with the matching 8" heeled boots, bustier and skintight pants. She ordered it in black to offset with her blonde hair.

For the short term she bought some knee-high lace up black leather 6" stilettos, some leather pants with stretch panels on the side and a red leather corset that fit tight with hooks instead of laces.

She bought some hoods in pairs each with different specialty uses. She bought breath restrictive hoods that kept the slave from deep breathing. To teach them how to remain calm. In four matching faces. Each hood was a different clown face, the only holes in the hood were for the mouth restrictive breathing and the nose had three-inch rubber-ended hoses for the nostrils that could be sealed on the outside with a small insert.

She also picked up some triple clover clamps and four enema bags, one in each of their colors so they would know which to use every morning after removing their plug to clean out for the day. She packed everything into the SUV behind the rear seat and headed back to the salon.

Lisa walked into the salon. Bee and J were sitting in the waiting area. "Where are Mo and Ted?"

"They are still in the waxing room, Mistress." Bee answered.

"Start and wait in the SUV." Lisa said to Bee. "You wait in the SUV in the back seat, Bee can sit in the passenger seat."

Lisa walked into the waxing room without knocking. Sitting atop the table were both the receptionist and Jenny. Naked as the day they were born with her two slaves planted between their legs, pleasuring their pussies. Also naked except for the cock cages. Which had flesh out every opening between the bars as the two serviced the girls.

"You think you can use other peoples property without permission?" Lisa asked in a loud voice.

Both girls sat upright from a laying position vertically. The receptionist grabbed Moe's head and pushed him away. Jenny held Ted in place and let him continue while in a hazy voice, obviously on the edge of orgasm, I didn't think you would mind, it's only their mouths. That little bitch Bee wouldn't let us have the keys."

Lisa grabbed both girls' clothes and their purses were on the small lamp stand. She grabbed those as well and said, "Slaves to the car!" "Crawl." She left the boy's shorts and tee shirts for the two to wear. "You two can get your property back by coming to my address." Lisa then yelled her address and hoped they remembered. The two crawled behind her and both blushed a deep red as they crawled into the parking lot, only wearing cages on their cocks. Two older women walked by, and Lisa overheard them.

"That is how we should keep Harald and Ernie."

"The cage would fall off Ernie's shriveled little cock."

Lisa opened the back door to the SUV and said, "You two can remain naked and learn that unless I give you permission or tell you a person has control over you. You will do everything you can to resist them. Those two women raped the faces of my property without permission. When they come for their property, they will pay for that."

Lisa drove the group to the furniture store. She let the girls out and told Mo and Si they could wait in the car. She decided on Si because he could not even fend off two women. She might even decide to make him a sissy slave and begin to feminize him.

The three entered the furniture store and Bee handed the cage keys back to Lisa. "I did not have time to give these to you Mistress." Lisa returned them to her key ring, and they continued into the store.

"First we find my bedroom set." Lisa said. They walked through the set-up bedrooms then it was there. California King set. In a craftsman style to match the house. Eight-foot-tall posts on each corner of the bed. Heavy beams of wood attaching the four posts together. The headboard had three heavy beams and the foot two. There was a free-standing wardrobe and an eight-foot-long matching dresser. She would match it with a floor to ceiling mirror as wide as the bed on the wall facing the foot of the bed. There was a comforter chest. Lisa lifted the lid and looked at her slave girls.

"The two of you would fit easily. Let's find out. Bee this way, J, the other." Lisa ordered.

The two quickly complied with room to spare, the boys would be a bit tighter, but she bet they would fit as well. She lifted the lid back up as a salesgirl approached.

"Hi, I am Jill, can I help you with anything?" Jill asked. Watching the two slutty looking girls crawl from the hope chest. Wondering what kind of prank these college sluts were up to.

"Do you have a note pad Jill?" Lisa asked.

"No." Jill said.

"Then go get a note pad, I don't think you have the capacity to remember what I need." Lisa said.

"I will try." Jill said, slightly annoyed.

"Do I get 25% off if you fail?" Lisa asked.

"Sure." Jill answered.

"Ok, I need this set in the California King. I want the dresser and the wardrobe for each set. I see this set comes in this dark and a light. I would like two more sets the same in the dark color but without the long dresser and 2 wardrobes each. I would like two of the lighter sets with the dresser and one wardrobe. Those four will be kings and not California Kings." Lisa began to walk as she dictated.

"This leather couch and sectionals with four recliners. This coffee table. These end tables and this Dinning set with 5 leaves and 12 chairs. Would you have them send this settee and I want 4 of these office sets but one in each color it comes in. I would also like the dressing benches one in each stain as well as five of the hope chests in the matching colors to the bedroom sets." Lisa looked at Jill and asked, "When can I expect delivery?"

Jill said, "I have everything in the warehouse except the office set in mauve, that is in a warehouse fifty miles away so it will be the day after tomorrow. Would you like us to assemble them, or will you?"

"I would like them to be assembled by your team." Lisa stated. "As well as placed where I want them in my home."

"We will have everything assembled and in place by Tuesday afternoon. Except as I stated the mauve office will be Wednesday morning. Will someone be available at those times to allow entry and egress to the residence?" Jill asked.

"I will personally be there." Lisa answered.

"Will you be financing this purchase?" Jill asked.

"Money transfer. Send me the totals to this email address tomorrow and I will have the money in the account you give me within two hours of your email. Are you free for lunch on Monday, I may have a business offer for you?" Lisa asked.

"I have lunch tomorrow from 1pm to 2pm, if you are buying, I am listening. I will send you the restaurant address in the email." Jill efficiently answered.

Lisa turned on her heels and began to leave, hearing Jill under her breath say, "College sluts."

Lisa took the car home and pulled into the driveway. "Mo and Si. Yes, that is your name now. You get the stuff out of the back and put it in the crates. Take it to the basement. I will deal with the two of you down there. Bee, you go to the garage/gym and ask the carpenter to meet me in the basement. J, take this card and order pizza for delivery, take your car, and get more wine for you two and two cases of beer. Take the cooler and fill it with Ice. We will put some in the freezer and use some for the beer."

Lisa instructed them to follow the two to the basement. She installed their collars and cuffs. She put both up against the concrete basement wall and tied their arms up to existing hooks in the overhead beams. She placed a three-foot spreader bar between their ankles. "I am going to give the two of you a lesson in not allowing other people to use you without my permission. I own you, you agreed to be my property so you no longer have free will. After each strike you will thank me. If you fail one time we start over with a more severe instrument. If you begin to scream like a little girl, I will gag you and then continue without the encouragement to stop. Like being thanked. It will be double what I think you should get." Lisa said grabbing the paddle.

She planned on doing twenty on each ass cheek. She got to five on each cheek with Moe and he was crying and moaning with each "Thank you, Mistress." By fifteen on each cheek, he was crying out and moaning out "Thank you, please, Mistress." She saw a stream of precum hanging from the tip of his cage to the floor in a small puddle. After she finished Lisa leaned into a whisper to him.

"You are a little pain slut, aren't' you Moe?"

"Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress." He moaned.

Lisa moved over to Si. He was pretty good until she got to ten per cheek. She decided to quiet the screaming with a 3" ball gag. She got it into his gasping mouth and said, "I could not have two more opposite male submissives. One wants the punishment and the other doesn't think he can take it. I guess it is all about motivation isn't it."

Lisa moved to the bat. The folded leather on the end of the fiberglass rod wound in leather was a heart shape. Lisa stroked that ass ten more times on each cheek. She turned to see Tim leaning on the wall behind her and sucking on one of the beers left from last night.

"How long you been watching?" Lisa asked Tim.

"I watched you quiet him with that giant black ball gag and begin to shred that ass with the bat." Tim said.

"How long have you had that tent in your pants?" Lisa asked him. Noticing his hard cock, pushing against the pants.

"That has been happening since I saw this hot chick in Mega Mart, and she asked me about doing a side job for her. Now I see she is a dominatrix with four slaves, two of which I could care less about and two of which I would like my dream girl to stick on the end of my cock. But most of all, I want the top, not the bottoms." Tim answered.

"Are you willing to be a bottom, to get the top?" Lisa asked.

"Nope, not into that, but I will accept that it won't be monogamous even if it is just sex." Tim answered.

"You want to stay and eat pizza, drink beer and negotiate two things tonight then?" Lisa asked, walking to him, and placing her hand on his crotch. Slightly squeezing the stiff muscle contained inside. "At least you seem ready to negotiate. She then walked past him up the stairs, leaving the two slaves tied to the beams.

12