College Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him in some surprise as he dropped his jeans, to stand there in just his boxer shorts.

"You stripping off?" I asked, perhaps taken aback by the pace of the situation.

"Why not? Warm enough, isn't it? Get yours off too. Then we can get on the bed!" Peter said as he adjusted his visibly somewhat inflated penis inside his shorts before striding into his 'bedroom' recess on his long smooth-looking legs. He bounced on the bed and then crashed, flat out onto it.

"Damn -- bring my can with you," he said from his prone position.

With nothing more to delay me, I gathered our cans and moved to the side of the bed where I put them down. Quickly now I unzipped my jeans and soon stepped out of them.

Peter patted the bed.

"Come and lie here -- come and join me on my untested bed!" he said, chuckling and soon I was there, two young men lying side by side on the bed, clad only in our shorts.

"Hey, this is better already," said Paul, rolling over towards me, "this bed's too big to be alone in. Nice to have you here!"

His hand reached out and he laid it gently on my chest where he began to move it around, feeling, smoothing, massaging down to the top of my abdomen, up across my ribs and around my nipples. Gently he tweaked each one in turn before continuing his caresses.

"You're like me, aren't you?" he said, now feeling higher up my chest, "smooth skin and not hairy and no fat either. I do like these muscles -- your pecs, aren't they?"

"Yeah," I said, somewhat losing myself in the moment, "Yeah -- I've been trying to build up a bit of muscle, I'm too skinny really."

"Hmmmh!" said Peter, moving his hand down my body, "The muscle I saw didn't need building up!"

And he didn't! He was already up and waiting! No-one, not even my erstwhile girlfriend had touched my body like that and my cock had responded rapidly and enthusiastically. I looked down my body and saw the tent that he was making, and Peter saw it too.

"Liked that, did you Chris?" he asked, his hand now reaching down my abdomen to my waistband, "Shall I continue?"

"Mmmmmm" I acceded to his suggestion, "Mmmmmm, don't stop!"

Peter wriggled closer to me across the bed and our bodies were now almost touching. Peter's face was perhaps a foot from mine, but more importantly to me, his hand was now pushing down beyond the waistband of my shorts and was now gently stroking across my pubes!

My penis was so stiff that the head was raised well above his hand, but Peter was obviously teasing me -- just making me wait.

I was already twitching and shivering with anticipated excitement and Peter had a big smile on his face as we both now watched his hand's movement.

"Would you like me to touch you?" asked Peter, his hand moving ever nearer to my penis.

"Please, please," I gasped, "Oh yes, oh God, yesssss!"

The back of Peter's hand had just grazed past my erection before moving away.....

"Let's get your shorts off first," Peter said, and I lifted my hips to allow him to help me to slide them down and off my hips, so that I could soon wriggle my legs free as well.

My penis was now standing naked and proud, pointing up the bed towards me; his foreskin had slid back and his knob now almost glowed with readiness.

"That's better," said Peter; his hand poised to tease me, "Looks good, doesn't he? You ready for this?"

"Ooooh! Yes, yes, please Peter -- I'm more than ready!" I groaned, stopping myself from taking hold of my own cock, "Come on, please hold me. Rub me, please!"

Peter didn't respond but his hand did instead. Returning to my abdomen, Peter let his hand wander around, teasing me more, before sliding down, down, down to the base of my straining cock.

Then his warm fingers wrapped themselves round my length, making my cock jerk uncontrollable and making me shudder and breathe in quickly.

"Ooooooooh yessssss!" I moaned, "Ohhhh! Oh Peter, more, more, please! Fuck sake -- come on!"

Peter's hand began moving up and down my shaft, occasionally brushing up against my knob, faster and faster.

I started to jerk and twitch all over as he brought me towards my orgasm.

But it wasn't to be a quickie -- not now we had time to enjoy the act.

His hand slowed and now moved to my knob to gather some of my precum that had begun leaking out. He smoothed it over my penis from end to end, gradually soaking my whole length in my slippery secretions but now just running his fist steadily up and down my cock.

"Mind if I take my shorts off too?" asked Paul out of the blue and before I could object, not that I had any intention of doing so, Paul was naked there beside me. His own penis was as stiff as mine and as he lay on his side, his erection, now released from its enclosure, pressed against my hip.

'Oh fuck,' I thought, 'two more firsts -- the first time I've ever been in bed with a man and the first time another cock has touched me -- well, properly, that is!'

I looked at Paul and asked what was really a silly question....

"Can I hold your cock please?" I asked expecting and getting nothing less than a nod of approval.

"Yessssss!" he hissed softly as my hand wrapped round his penis, "Ooooooh yeahhhhh!"

It was a bit awkward for us to reach and play with both cocks and for a while we struggled -- Peter had to roll his hips back to let me get at him properly and he then had to stretch to reach me.

"Turn round," said Peter, "Head to tail -- you move."

Understanding quickly, I reversed my position on the bed while Peter moved down the bed somewhat and then we both rolled partially together. And now his cock was within easy reach of my hand -- or of my mouth for that matter, I realised.

I took hold of his cock pretty well just as he grasped mine and we both started wanking each other, quietly and steadily bringing each other the stimulation need to reach a climax, but then Peter's hand stopped and I wondered what he was up to. I didn't need to wait for long as I felt him pull on my cock and then without warning, it was absorbed into a wonderfully warm welcoming cavern, a cavern with a slippery sliding tongue that worked its way round and over my penis; a cavern with succulent lips that squeezed and caressed my shaft.

I gasped briefly before realising that here before me was his cock just waiting to be sucked as well.

I leaned forward a little bit and, holding his penis in the right direction, I just opened my mouth and sucked him right in!

Peter let out a gasp of surprise and delight, before returning his mouth to my cock.

Then all there was for a while, was the gentle slurping sound of lips sucking happily on hardened lengths of penile flesh and of us two breathing somewhat noisily through our noses.....but nothing that good lasts for ever.

Actually, it wasn't going to last forever but it was going to get a whole lot better as we both neared our climaxes.

"Do you want me to carry on?" asked Peter, stopping his sucking for a moment.

"Oh God -- yeah!" I groaned, lifting my own mouth from his penis for a moment before returning to my devotion.

By now we were both starting to get close. Peter now had his hand over my hip and was holding me with this hand over my buttocks, his hand actually partially in the cleft by my arsehole as he pulled my cock into his mouth.

My own free hand was over his hip as well but I was feeling his balls from behind, pulling them down from his cock and rolling them in my hand, a bit like that man had done to me and whatever I was doing, Peter seemed to like it.

Suddenly Peter tensed up and gasped.

"Gonna cum Chris!" he said through gritted teeth, "Gonna fuckin' cum any moment!"

"Yeah Peter -- let me have it -- all of it," I said, totally determined that I was going to take his full load this time. I sank his cock back into my mouth and sucked hard, while wanking his shaft as well and it was too much for Peter.

"Aaaaaah! Oh yeahhhhh! Uuuuugh! Uuuuugh! Oh God, cumming, cumming!" he cried thrusting his penis hard into my mouth.

Somehow I managed to stop it from pushing down my throat although his knob was wedged right at the back of my mouth as the first several squirts left his cock. I managed to hold him back until I only had the knob and an inch or so in my mouth -- which was just as well, because his sperm just seemed to keep on flowing.

I swallowed a mouthful and another -- deliciously warm and bittersweet and slippery and then my mouth just retained the last small globules of spunk. Gently I pulled my mouth free so I could breathe better -- because I needed to!

I needed air because I was just about to cum -- the excitement of Peter's orgasm had tipped me over the top and I was on a rapid slide to my own eruption.

"Peter -- Pete, alright to cum?" I asked, pumping my cock in and out of his mouth -- and then, without waiting for a reply, my body froze momentarily and my orgasm let rip. I really felt my first pulse of hot spunk travel up my penis and I certainly felt it exit the little slit -- which must have been stretched to the limit! My next three pulses also felt as if I was peeing -- they weren't just little jets; they were full power blasts!

"Ooooh -- yea... yea... yeahhhhhh!" I cried as I began cumming, "Oooooh fuuuuuck -- yeahhhhh!"

Peter coughed gently as my eruption took him by surprise, but in moments I could feel his mouth sucking at my cock to extract as much of my cum as he could.

I was filling his mouth -- the excitement of the day had kept me loaded and tonight, at last, I could release the tension.

And as I filled his mouth I realised that his hand was right on my bum and that his fingertips were either on or just inside my arsehole! For a second I wanted to rebel -- to scream in horror or something -- and then I relaxed as I considered just how intimate we'd been....and therefore to touch my arsehole wasn't really going much further, was it.

With mutual pats on the back, we disengaged and turned to face one another again -- and without a word, we pulled ourselves close together......and we kissed!

Now I don't actually know which was more of a shock -- having my arsehole played with or having my lips kissed by a man, but I do know that I was trembling as our lips met. We came together almost spontaneously; our lips meeting and locking even before we could think -- then we pulled apart fast. Peter looked at me with smiling eyes, although I think that mine must have been wide open with shock, and then he pulled us together again. And this time we came together willingly and with feeling.

It was weird to kiss someone again -- and a man, of all things! I'd kissed my parents and my aunt and obviously my briefly acquired girlfriend, and with her we'd got pretty hot -- but this was simply scalding hot! I was shaking from head to toe and I think Peter was too. To add to the intensity, there was the taste of our cum, sliding between our mouths as our tongues twisted and turned and interwove. As we lay there kissing, our arms held and pulled each other close and we managed to get our legs interlocked, so that our cocks were rubbing against the other's body.

And you know what happens when you rub a cock? Yep -- they were both hard again, already!

After an unconscious length of time, we parted our lips and moved our upper bodies a little way apart, both breathing heavily. Our lower halves remained woven together, our cock rubbing gently on our abdomens.

"That was intense," I said in wonderment, "Not complaining -- I liked that. Really different from kissing a girl though."

"Why?" asked Peter, licking his lips, "Same action, same position and no reason why your lips or mine are any different."

"It's not that -- it's what else happens! What gets to me is that as I kiss you I can feel my cock hardening and pressing against you....and I can feel your cock doing the same.....that's what's different," I said, "and it makes our kissing almost like a sex act."

"Better do it some more then!" laughed Peter, throwing himself on top of me.

I grabbed him as he fell on me and held him tight to me. We kissed again, quickly and excitedly, because now our two cocks were rubbing together and the site of our feelings had moved from our lips to our groins.

I rolled him off me and managed to reverse the situation and now it was me who was pressing down from above. We were sort of wrestling for position, but at the same time we were both revelling in the exciting feeling of having our two bodies so close together -- so intimately entwined.

Eventually I lifted my body up on extended arms and feet and looked down between us and there, where our bodies met, our two stiff penises crossed, each having left a small wet patch on the abdomen of the other person. Some viscous threads wove a sticky net between us. I jiggled around, making our cocks slide together when suddenly a bit of unintentional movement made my cock slip past Peter's and slide down over his balls.

"Mmmmm, nice!" said Peter, lifting his hips up at me and causing my cock to slide further down past his balls, "Mmmmmm, that feels good!"

With my cock out of the way I was able to drop my body completely down on Peter's, and I could now feel his hard erection grind against my belly. In turn, my cock was rubbing along his perineum, between his balls and his arse and, remembering how strange yet nice it had felt when he used his fingers on me, I thought I'd return the compliment by giving his arsehole a touch or two, but this time, with my cock.

I adjusted my position and also reached down to hold and to better direct my cock as I pushed it against his body. Peter was writhing beneath me, loving it all and was now tipping his hips up to facilitate access to his rear end.

Then I could feel the pucker of his arsehole, the crinkled, pulled together flesh against my knob. It flexed as I touched it, seeming to stretch open against my cock. I pushed against his hole a bit harder, feeling the puckered flesh give way a little as I did so.

I looked up at Peter -- his eyes were closed and his mouth was smiling.

"Is that nice," I asked, "Do you want me to keep doing that?"

"Ooooh yesssss -- that's lovely Chris, I like that," he groaned, "I've always liked my arsehole played with."

"You like to play with your arsehole?" I repeated, not having considered such an idea before; "Is that why you touched my hole?"

"Yeahhhh," moaned Peter dreamily as I continued to rub my knob around and into his hole, "It feels great -- sort of secret, you know. And if I put my finger inside me I can make myself cum more quickly. One day I think I want to have you inside me."

"What? You want me to put my finger in you, like you did?" I asked, somewhat disgusted really and certainly not thinking of us doing anything more than wanking and sucking.

"No Chris -- your cock!" said Peter to my amazement, "I want your cock inside me. I think I want you to fuck me."

Now while the internet is full of fucking of all kinds, back in the 1960s in England there was no such fountain of smut, porn and learning.

Magazines, such as there were, were usually in black and white, with 'naughty bits' airbrushed out and they weren't readily available to anyone under twenty-one, I remember. They certainly weren't on display in shops! Purloined copies of (usually) American or German magazines did circulate -- but usually at a price. Sex had yet to be liberated!

And so we explored as if blindfolded, feeling our way into our sex and working mainly from information reluctantly passed down by one's elders. If you were in the right group, there was bound to be a loudmouth who'd be happy to tell all and sundry about what he'd done and how he'd done it.....but I knew no-one like that.

So Peter and I had only my limited experience, and a modicum of 'birds and bees' knowledge -- the rest we had to discover for ourselves and therefore, at that time, things like gay sex and anal fucking were really unknown to me.

So Peter's proposal had shocked me deeply and I hardly knew what to do next.

Sex, as in wanking and sucking with another man was bad enough but doing something as unnatural as playing with someone's arsehole was taking things too far!

A month or two ago I'd been a virgin; a week or so ago I'd been a one-girl guy -- then I'd had sex with a strange man and now, here I was, lying naked in bed with another man! Things were happening too fast.....but we were in a compromising position and truthfully, it was great!

My cock was pressing lightly on his hole, Peter was responding and I wasn't complaining....but I wasn't ready. I moved back so that I was lying on top of Peter.

"Peter," I said, talking into his face, "I'm new to all this and I don't know how far I want to go. I'm amazed that I'm here with you and it hasn't sunk in yet. You see, I'm not gay, I loved my girlfriend...errrrrm Brenda....but now I'm here having sex with you. What's happened?"

"See," said Peter laughing gently, "You've almost forgotten your girlfriend's name already! And as for having sex with me -- you're obviously bisexual -- you like men as well as girls....so make the most of it!"

"How?" I asked, lost for ideas, because apart from some vigorous fucking in a few basic hetero positions and lots of wanking, my knowledge was almost zero.

Peter, on the other hand, was a bit more worldly than me, it seemed.

"Look Chris, I've got some mags, they're really hot, as in 'wow!' and you can have a look at them, if you like. They're gay mags and they show everything and I mean everything!"

"You what!" I exclaimed, "Really -- can I see them, please!"

"Yeah, 'course you can, mate," he said, waving his hand, "They're in the locker by the bed."

I reached over and opened the drawer and there they were!

Even just the first one blew my mind as I opened it!

Lurid photographs of hunky men, often in leather, but always with huge oiled cocks!

Page after page of sex -- oozing from the pages -- starting with kissing and fondling; progressing through the magazine to sucking and mutual sucking....and then to anal sex!

I flicked the pages over slowly, my mouth agape at the sight of all this eroticism -- all this unknown world of men having sex with men.

Finally, on the last few pages were the cum shots -- buckets of cum pouring from hugely erect cocks into waiting mouths and stretched arseholes.....I was speechless.

But although my head was spinning, my lower brain was wide awake and raring to go! Yes -- he was throbbingly hard, dribbling and quivering with excitement!

Paul had been laying on his side as I scanned through the magazine -- the first of a pile -- gently caressing his erection as I took in the almost alien scenes.

I looked over to him in wonderment.

"Does this really happen?" I asked, incredulously, my eyes having trouble leaving the page.

"Of course it does, all though not all men are as big as they are. They're porn models -- we're normal humans," he said, smiling at me, "Not that what you and I have are anything to be ashamed of! Come here and forget them."

Rather reluctantly I pushed the magazines away and then, less reluctantly, Peter and I enfolded our arms and pulled our bodies together. For a while we just held on, revelling in the feeling of another person's hot flesh, but soon our two erections began to demand attention.

"Let's do a 69 again," said Peter, moving and reversing his position on the bed, "Think you could cum again?"

"Bloody right!" I said as I settled myself with his penis just in front of my face, "No problem!"

"Hang on," said Peter and before I knew it he'd climbed on top of me and was now straddling my face. His erection now pointed down at me and I automatically jerked as I felt his lips touch my own cock.

"Oooh, fuuuu...." I cried, sucking my breath in quickly as his mouth sucked my erect penis into it, "Oh my God -- Oh that's gooood."