College Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly avoid his penis, not that I wanted to and so I grasped it; pulled it towards my mouth and by raising my head just a little bit, I was able to let him slide down between my soft lips and into my mouth. It was lovely -- his penis was smooth and yet so hard; his knob was firm and yet so soft; his taste was bland and yet so savoury -- I loved it!

As we mutually gave oral pleasure to each other, the only sounds were the occasional slurps as we changed the grasp of our lips and our breathing -- which was gradually becoming faster.

But well before we'd reached our peaks, Peter lifted his head.

"Touch me there," he said and I realised what he meant.

I lifted my hands and ran them over his wide-spread buttocks as he straddled my head. Gently feeling the muscular structure of his arse, I worked my way closer to his anal core. Peter seemed to be holding his breath as I did so -- and suddenly I touched his arsehole with my fingers!

Instantly I recoiled but fortunately it was merely an inbuilt reaction that I soon repressed. I touched him again, running my fingers around his crinkled skin and causing Peter to cry out.

"Oh Chris -- yessss -- do that! Do that! Please!" he pleaded, panting now around my cock, "Oh yeah -- pleeeeease play with me!"

"K," I said, "Hang on."

I pushed my finger at his hole and got some response but something was missing -- there was no way I could even try to slide my finger inside, it was too dry. I brought my finger back down to my mouth and wetted it with spit and then tried again, but still it wouldn't penetrate him.

"Peter," I said, "We need something to make things slippery."

"Try Vaseline, it's in the drawer," he said, "Won't need much."

I reached out rather blindly as I lay on my back and fumbled around until I located the corner of the drawer and was able to inch it open. There were a number of items in the drawer that my fingers encountered before I found a little jar which I brought back to inspect -- and I was right! Deftly under the circumstances, I opened the pot and gathered a little smear of the jelly on my middle finger before discarding the pot and lid on the bed.

I brought my Vaseline-laden finger back to his anus, trying to avoid spreading the stuff where it wasn't needed and finally I was able to smear it onto his little hole. I pushed at the centre of the star and my finger tip just slid inside -- easy as you like!

There was a brief 'ooooh' from Peter as I poked inside and then quickly withdrew....I still wasn't entirely at ease with this.

I continued to just run my finger around his puckered flesh, feeling the ripples and indentations as I did so and occasionally sliding my finger in towards his hole. And every time I did that, there was a small intake of breath from Peter, who otherwise was remaining silent, mainly because he was still sucking on my cock. I'd almost forgotten his penis despite it hanging not more than a few inches from my mouth.... Somehow I was somewhat preoccupied with my new task.

I pushed my long finger at his hole a bit harder and felt the top of it and perhaps down to the second joint slide inside him, causing Peter to gasp again. Slowly I moved it in and out, feeling Peter's anus gripping and squeezing my finger as I did so.

"Ooooh Chris -- I like that," said Peter, removing my penis from his mouth, "Try using two fingers and see if you can feel my prostate gland."

"Your what?" I replied in wonderment.

"Prostate -- you know, it makes your spunk white," he said, and in retrospect he was partially right at any rate, not that I knew anything about it at the time.

"Put your fingers in and curl them down and you'll find it -- I'll soon tell you if you do," Peter said, "Go on, give it a try."

His body heat had now melted the Vaseline and it had become really slippery around his hole -- so much so that when I pushed my two fingers into him, they slid in with no trouble at all although entry was probably helped by Peter pushing out with his arse -- I could feel his flesh stretching -- his hole expanding.....

And suddenly I had two fingers buried most of the way to the knuckle inside my best friend -- inside another man, for God's sake!

"Oh fuck Chris -- oh yeah -- right in me -- that's lovely!" groaned Peter around my cock, "rub my prostate please, try."

I started to feel around and discovered a spongy mass that had Peter groaning anew as I stroked it with my finger tips.

"Suck me, suck me!" cried Peter and as I drew his cock into my mouth I tasted that incredibly erotic yet so bland taste of precum again -- quite clearly now whereas before it had been just a lingering hint of flavour.

"Ooooooooh! Oooooooooh!" Peter moaned as I explored his insides, "Oooh, I like it!"

Peter's cock was now as hard and as extended as I'd ever come across it and he was leaking his slippery fluid into my mouth constantly -- and I was sucking it up as fast as he could deliver.

I was getting into this now -- my initial reservations gone. I was giving Peter pleasure and he was doing as much for me and it was too good to quibble about or worry over. The many unknown factors that seemed to have filled my life over the past few weeks were being blown away.

My mind was reeling and now I'd also decided inside that I'd take whatever came my way -- and enjoy it!

Slurping happily at Peter's cock, I was settling in for a longish period of oral sex -- the pair of us pleasurably sucking on each other's cocks, when Peter interrupted my reverie.

"Can we change positions please?" he asked.

Acceding, I slid my fingers from his anus and, slapping him gently on the bum, I slid upwards until I was almost sitting up. Peter, releasing his mouth from my cock, crabbed down and around and came and sat on my thighs.

"Will you try, please?" said Peter, holding his hands on either side of my face to concentrate my thoughts, "For me. Please?"

"Try what," I asked, wondering where this was going, without thinking about what we'd been doing.

"Try putting your cock inside me?" he asked, simply, as he reached behind him and took hold of my erection.

"Ummm....errrrr....dunno!" I flustered as Peter's hands excited my penis.

"Come on -- you don't have to do anything really -- let me do the work," said Peter, lifting his bum off my thighs somewhat.

"Why?" I asked, considering in my mind that oral and -- once-upon-a-time, vaginal sex -- were quite enough.

"Because I like it. Because I enjoy having things up inside me. Because I want to see what it feels like to have your cock up inside me!" said Peter.

I didn't know what else to say, so I just remained silent.

"Come on, slide down a bit," said Peter, and I did.

"That's better,"

Peter was now holding onto my penis again and moving him around.

"Hang on a mo.....," he breathed.

I could see that Peter had raised himself above my erection and I could also see that he was holding my penis and that he was pulling it upright against his arse....but I couldn't see the action as he began to lower himself.....but I guessed what was happening.

Soon I felt his body touch my cock... I could feel pressure on the end of it, which slowly eased -- right at the moment that Peter let out a deep sigh.

And then suddenly his body slumped down on mine....and I realised that he'd embedded my cock deep inside his anus.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!" cried Peter -- not so much a cry of pain but one of ecstatic pleasure as my penis invaded a place where nothing had been before. Because Peter was now sitting firmly on my lap and my solid erection was right up his arse!

"Fuuuuck, Peter -- what you doing?" I asked, rather stupidly.

This was all a lifetime away from my previous existence -- a culture shock in every sense of the word. Actually I wasn't just shocked; I was almost frightened at the speed at which my sex life had done a complete about turn.

And then Peter brought me back from my musings as his buttocks slammed down onto my groin, causing me to grunt and also take notice!

"Not what I'm doing; it's what you're doing! You're fucking me!" he replied, lifting his body up and then dropping it back onto my cock, "I'll do the work if you prefer, but if you want to join in...."

Could I not join in?

No way!

My body reacted to the pressure on my cock by pushing back, which sent a shockwave through Peter; who squeezed me; which made me thrust again; which made him squeeze again....and suddenly we were fucking one another hard! My hips pushed upwards as he bounced his body downwards onto my penis; my cock drove deeper into his guts as he thumped his body onto mine; my cock was throbbing as his arse pulsed around it and things were getting hot. Our orgasms just couldn't be that far away as the scent of our hot fucking climbed from our bodies in waves....a scent that was new to me but one that I knew I'd soon come to love.

Peter's cock was bobbing up and down on my abdomen in front of me, so I took hold of it and began to wank him, making Peter lift up and down even quicker. My hand was sliding in the copious quantities of precum that he was now leaking and it was quite hard to keep good tight grip on his erection but I succeeded -- I wanted to see Peter cum while he sat on my cock.

Peter's tight arsehole was still sliding up and down my penis, giving me feelings that I'd never had before but which were quickly bring me to the boil.

"Peter, I'm getting close," I said quietly, my voice quivering, "What do you want me to do?"

"Cum in me -- cum in me!" he replied urgently, "Don't stop -- I'm almost there too!"

"Can't stop Peter -- here it cums!" I cried, because his arse was now squeezing me tightly and bringing me off, "Just cummmmming!"

"Wha -- yeahhhhhh!" cried Peter, as he too reached his pinnacle.

"Uuuuuh God! I'm cumming!" I yelled as I felt my first eruption of cum squirt directly and deeply up into his bowel, "Fuckin' cummming up you!"

And I was -- jet after jet of my hot cum was blasting up into his arse, deep into his bowels -- just as jet after jet of Peter's cum began blasting right at my face. We were both cumming together, gloriously!

Peter slumped sideways and rested himself on one arm, breathing heavily. He was still impaled on my cock which was giving no indication that it was going to go limp yet; Peter's tight arsehole was keeping the blood from flowing back.

"Shiiiiiiit!" he exclaimed, punching the air with his other arm and almost falling over in the process, "We've done it!"

"Done what exactly?" I asked, feeling his arsehole spasmodically squeezing my cock.

"Made my dreams come true!" said Peter somewhat dramatically, "I told you I like to play with my arse -- well, what I really meant to say was that I like to feel things inside me. I've always felt that way and now that we've made love, I'm sooooo happy!"

"Made love have we?" I said, "Not fucked?"

I felt Peter squeeze my cock harder with his arsehole.

"I think I love you already!" he replied, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

He went silent and cocked his head slightly in a quizzical look.

"And you?" he asked, "How do you feel about me then?"

'How did I feel?' I mused. A month ago I was a one-girl guy and now I've just had a wonderful time with a man. Was there any going back? I thought not.....

I reached up my arms to Peter.

"Come here then, my lover and I'll show you how I feel," I said, "And then, when I've shown you, perhaps we can do it all over again."

"Wow!" said Peter, feeling my cock stiffening again, "And next time you can be on top!"