College Boy

Story Info
A new sexual experience with my best friend's son.
2.7k words
4.65
49.7k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just put the final box of goods in the truck bed when I heard my phone ring. I pulled it out and saw that it was Mac, my best friend of 35 years.

"Hey man." I answered.

"Patrick! Have you left for Trent yet?"

"Just about to."

"Not yet! I need a favor." He barked.

"Of course you do. What now?" I was skeptical. There was always something with Mac. Decades of friendship and hundreds of favors.

"I got Hayden a new printer, would you be able to drop it off for him?" Hayden was his 18 year old son who can just recently started college.

"Man that's like a half hour detour, I'm already running late!" I protested.

"Come on, please?" He pleaded. I don't know why I protested, we both knew I was going to give in.

"Okay fine, I'm coming to get it now."

"You're the best!"

"I'm well aware." I hung up and headed to Mac's house.

Almost 40 minutes behind schedule and I was almost at Hayden's college. I began to feel oddly nostalgic of when I was Hayden's age. 30 years since I was living in a dorm, chasing college girls, failing my studies, now I was starting to feel old. My hair was starting to grey, I was starting to get a beer gut, and despite my arms remaining big and firm I felt I was turning into a shadow of my former glory.

Life, and I suppose marriage will do that to you. My wife Lisa and I had begun to let ourselves go, no longer caring how we looked to each other. Probably explains our lack of a sex life. You'd think not having kids would mean we would be free to fuck as much as we wanted, but I guess we just didn't want to anymore. It had been months and my balls were the size of balloons ready to pop. I was starting to feel envious of Hayden, his whole life ahead of him and currently experiencing the best days of his life. Lucky bastard.

I found his dorm and parked in front of it on the street. I sent him a text telling him I was here, apparently he was expecting me. It was surprisingly busy for Sunday afternoon, I suppose unseasonably warm fall weather was bringing everyone out. A group of students walked by and I found myself taking a sly peak at some of the girls in their short shorts and tank tops. Fuck did I ever miss being young. I could feel my blood pumping just looking at them.

Just then Hayden came outside the dorm, sporting tight sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I got out of the car and greeted him with a handshake.

"Hey Patrick!" He said as he shook it.

"Hey buddy, how's it going?"

"Good, same old you know?"

"College treating you well?"

"Yeah so far so good! My dad sent that new printer? My old one broke the first week here."

"Yeah I've got it in the back, need a hand setting it up?" I asked half hoping he would say no. I was late enough as it was.

"Sure, come on up!" I grabbed the printer from the truck and followed him into the dorm. Felt weird being in one after so long. Kids everywhere, the smell of pot lingering in the halls, sign up sheets and advertisements everywhere. I followed Hayden to the end of the hall and into his room.

"Make yourself at home!" He said while taking the printer out of my hands. He went over to his desk and started to set it up. I sat down on his bed and surveyed his room. Movie posters covering the walls, empty liquor bottles on the floor, piles of dirty laundry and a large bong with a bit of weed left on his bedside table. Hayden noticed me looking at it and blushed. "Don't tell my dad..."

"Don't worry," I chuckled, "his room was the exact same. Except you're better at hiding your Playboys."

Hayden laughed. "No one uses magazines anymore."

"I guess you're right. Shows my age huh?" I sighed while Hayden laughed. He lifted the printer up on his desk and his muscles flexed through his shirt. I was impressed with his physique, I hadn't seen him in a few months and he was looking really good. No longer that awkward scrawny kid I used to know. I found my eyes oddly fixed on his arms and chest.

"So how is Lisa?"

I snapped myself out of it. "Oh, she's good! Busy with work but good. What about you, got a girlfriend?"

"Nah" He said dismissively.

"Well I'm sure you will soon. There are some really good looking girls around here. I tell you if I were your age..."

"I haven't really noticed all that much." Hayden said bluntly.

"Really?" I was shocked. I never knew Hayden to be the ladies man but figured here he would be on top of the world.

"No. I've actually been...experimenting...a bit." It took me a second to comprehend what he was getting at.

"Oh. OH! Well, that's cool." I wasn't sure what to say. I hadn't expected this. Not that there was anything wrong with it. "I actually experimented a little in college too."

"REALLY!?" Hayden's face lit up.

"Yeah, well, you know how it is, you're out partying, one things leads to another..." There really wasn't much to tell, I had drunkenly kissed a friend on a dare, but I could tell it was making Hayden feel better.

My mind was racing. I was still all worked up from those girls outside, and now Hayden and I were starting to discuss some taboo interests. I could feel some tension building.

"I had no idea! That's so cool Patrick!" It seemed to have worked. I nodded politely, not sure what else to say. Hayden couldn't take his eyes off me, so transfixed by what I had just revealed. "Well I think the printer is ready." He grabbed the power cord and went over to the wall socket, he got down on his knees and leaned in to plug it in.

I didn't notice it at first but after a few seconds he had to be doing it deliberately. His back was arched and his ass was up directly facing me. I tried not to stare but then I realized he was fumbling with the plug, he must be bowing down offering himself to me. I wasn't sure what to do, this kid was practically family, and I'm not even gay! But for whatever reason I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I was hypnotized by his firm ass bulging out of his sweatpants. I felt my cock start to waken in my pants, it had been so long and this offer was starting to be too much.

I couldn't help myself, I could feel this awakening in me and I was too weak to deny it. I slowly lowered myself from the bed until I was right behind him, my eyes fixated on his ass. I raised my hands up to his waist and slowly started to pull his pants down. Hayden's head darted back at me, a large grin displayed on his face.

"Um, what are you doing Patrick?" He said cheekily. I didn't stop, I kept pulling and to my delight he wasn't wearing underwear, his smooth, hairless ass was perfectly displayed in front of me like a feast. Hayden was still, and I could feel my heart pounding as I slowly spread his cheeks to reveal his tight pink asshole. I couldn't hold back any longer, I had to go for it. My tongue was drawn to it like metal to a magnet, and before I could fully grasp what I was doing I was licking it up and down with slow soft movements.

I heard Hayden start to moan softly which only encouraged me further. He tasted delicious, his soft pink flesh was warm on my tongue, I couldn't get enough. Hayden moved his arm back and lightly pressed it on the back of my head, forcing my tongue further in.

I slipped in as far as my tongue could go while Hayden moaned louder and louder. I was captivated by the sensation, the warmth and the taste. I put my hand between his legs while I licked and felt his cock, solid yet smooth to the touch and impressive in size. I started to rub it, my tongue never leaving his ass. Our bodies were in perfect rhythm, while I rimmed the outside of his ass he gyrated his hips causing my tongue to slip deep into his hole. I was amazed at how much I was enjoying it. Hayden was now panting in pleasure as I stroked his cock faster.

Just when I thought he was about to burst he pulled back and turned around to face me, his cheeks beet red in flustered pleasure. There was a slight pause before he leaned forward and kissed me. Without hesitation I reciprocated, his lips as soft as his cheeks and his tongue now in my mouth. We kissed deeply for what could have been hours before his hand found its way down my chest and then down to my belt.

He undid it with experienced speed and started to pull my pants down, his lips still on mine. He lowered my pants and my cock burst out of it, relieved to be free. Hayden didn't miss a beat and wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke. My entire body quivered, I had been given countless hand jobs before but something but his young hands and soft lips was driving me over the edge.

He pulled away from my mouth and made his way downwards, the anticipation driving me crazy, by the time his lips touched the head of my cock I was shaking. My heart was about to burst out of my chest, every moral fiber was telling me how wrong this was but the feeling of his soft lips on my cock told me otherwise. I looked down at him and our eyes met as I watched him go up and down. Much like his hand jobs his blowjob skills were immaculate.

I was in pure bliss. I pulled my shirt off and Hayden pulled away temporarily to do the same. Him and I were now both completely naked. I felt an odd sensation of being vulnerable yet safe, something about his presence made me feel that everything we were doing was right. Hayden motioned for me to get up on the bed and I obliged, laying down on my back. He got up as well sat at the end of the bed, leaning over to return my cock to his mouth. I ran my hand through his hair as he sucked, his eyes staring into mine. He sucked gently on my head, licked up and down my shaft and eventually made his way to my balls, fitting both in his mouth and sucked on them while stroking me.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I knew this was wrong, but I didn't care. I gently pulled his mouth off of me and motioned for him to come to me, he got on top of me and we again kissed, soft and passionate while our hard cocks rubbed against each other. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling his soft naked body as close as possible, rubbing up and down his back and grabbing onto his tight ass. I gave it a little slap and we both laughed.

"Wanna fuck it?" He said, grinning from ear to ear. My heart skipped a beat. This tension and these emotions were getting to be overwhelming and now I wanted nothing more than to be inside him. I nodded slowly. He laughed and gave me a quick kiss before getting off me and going to a drawer in his desk. He rummaged around for a few seconds before pulling out a small bottle of lube. He brought it over and lathered it generously on my cock until it was nice and wet. "How do you want me?" He asked. It took me a second to consider my answer. Every girl I had had anal with had been doggy style, but for Hayden I wanted something more intimate.

"Get on your back." I ordered. He happily obliged, getting on the bed and laying on his back, bringing his legs up to expose his tight pink asshole. I stood beside the bed and brought him over to me, slowly bringing my cock to his hole and gently pushing it inside. There was a bit of resistance at first but the lube was working wonders. Hayden let out soft moans of pain and pleasure but insisted I keep going. I went in inch by inch until I was completely inside him. His ass was tighter than I imagined and I was impressed with his tolerance. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded while lightly breathing in and out. I leaned in and kissed him, and as we kissed I began to thrust, slowly and gently at first.

Hayden moaned as I leaned back and placed my hands on his waist. Our eyes locked as my cock slid in and out of his tight hole. Hayden's cock was as hard as mine and he began to stroke it slowly while I penetrated him. This just turned me on even more and I began to thrust faster and faster, causing Hayden to grit his teeth as he took it. I was starting to get more vicious, months of built up sexual repression was coming out of me and Hayden was on the receiving end. He was panting loudly, his cheeks flushed and eyes wide as I pounded him. I looked down and watched him now quickly stroke his throbbing cock, his stroke in unison with my thrusts.

My heart was racing and we were both getting out of breath. All this was so intense, so alien to me but I was absolutely loving it.

I looked down at Hayden and he looked up and me innocently. I still couldn't believe this was happening, my cock shoved all the way up my best friend's son. It was as unbelievable as it was hot. "Fuck I'm going to cum soon" I blurted out. Hayden didn't miss a beat.

"Fuck yes. Cum inside me." I couldn't take much more, and neither could he. He gripped his cock even tighter and suddenly cum erupted from his cock, covering his stomach. As he came he clenched his ass, crushing my cock like a vice grip. I couldn't take it, my hands dug into his waist and with one last thrust I exploded inside him, completely emptying my balls. We both cried out in ecstasy as I filled him, I wrapped my arms around his body and held him as close as possible.

For a moment we were both still, everything was quiet except for our heavy breathing. I slowly pulled my cock out, and as I did my warm cum spilled out of his ass and onto the bed. I collapsed beside him. He turned to face me and smiled. Without saying anything he leaned in and gave me a soft passionate kiss. We both laughed and I took a deep breath.

"I should get going. I'm late enough as it is."

I got off the bed and searched for my clothes. Hayden lay there watching me as I pulled my pants up and put my shirt on.

"Well, feel free to stop by on your way back." He said, grinning.

"Hayden, I hope it goes without saying we can't tell anyone about this, ever."

"No shit Patrick!" He said, laughing. He got off the bed and went up and gave me another kiss. "Secret is safe with me." He reassured me.

"Good. I'll see you later, okay?" I made for the door as Hayden nodded at me. The post orgasm clearness was coming to me and all I wanted to do was get out. I opened the door and took a step out.

"Patrick?" Hayden called out. I looked back around.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for the printer."