All Comments on 'College Break at Home Pt. 03'

by jtwy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Another Hot Chapter

Enjoyed this even tho I don't care for submissive/dominant stuff that much. Look forward to the next chapter anyway.

rmac1rmac1over 3 years ago
Bottoms Up!

Really love the thought of being caught, especially in a fucking sexual act, increasing the tension in both parties. Now if I were at a party and a guy asked me come with him for a rendezvous and knowing that the intent was going to be eventually being fuck, you can bet that I’ll be heading out with him.

This story had me instantly hard and wishing I had met the bartender. I would have been thrilled to head up to my bedroom knowing that I’d be sucking his cock and hopefully getting my boipussy pounded hard. You know maybe this could be more than just a casual encounter and a repeat date would ensue for future sexual fun!

Love college breaks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjtwy@jtwy
Thanks for checking out my profile and reading my stories. I especially appreciate all the ratings, comments, and feedback I've received. Feel free to email me with your thoughts. I mostly write stories about young submissive bottoms like me getting fucked by dominant older g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES