College Break at Home Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
534 Followers

When his dick ran dry, Mark collapsed on top of Jamie, Steve, and Jack in a drunken, clumsy mess. Their warm, sweaty bodies smelled of nothing but masculinity, rubbing against one another.

"I can see why you fuck guys too," said Jack to Mark, delusional from the experience.

"Well certainly not every lay is as good as Jamie, but it's nearly always better than some chick," said Mark jocularly.

"Hope we haven't messed you up too much, Jamie," said Steve. "5 loads in one day is quite a beating."

"No worries, man. I think this is the best I've ever felt. Who knew my dad's friends fuck so good?"

They laughed, then noticed the loud music coming from downstairs.

"Well, should we get back to the party?" Mark asked the guys, and they nodded in agreement. After tossing back on their clothes, they went back downstairs as if nothing had happened.

jtwy
jtwy
534 Followers
12