All Comments on 'College Break Road Trip Ch. 03'

by smithE101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wrong Title

Just letting you know that the title is wrong. Also, going to say that I enjoyed your story and hope to see you do another series with these characters sometime.

smithE101smithE101almost 14 years agoAuthor
yep, i know

there was a mixup, for some reason, the title was changed before approval. When i submitted it, it had the correct title, i don't know what happened. I've resubmitted with the new, correct title.

glad u like the series though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

Great story but I would still like to read the story that would go with that title

AbrazakAbrazakalmost 13 years ago

Excellent series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please Please Please write some more about what they get up to at college

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Excellent!

Chaser56Chaser56about 12 years ago
Would Love to See More!

You did an excellent job on the road trip series and I would love to see you do more with these characters. Maybe you could do a series about Sara, Riley, and Ryan on a Spring break trip to somewhere fun or maybe a series on some of their antics that they get into on campus! It just seems a shame to leave these characters hanging here without taking it further. Anyway, excellent story! I'm now reading (and have read) some of your other submissions and am enjoying them as well. You're the kind of writer that makes it fun to read stories because you definitely keep the readers interested! Keep On Writing mate!

smithE101smithE101about 12 years agoAuthor
thanks chaser

just got done with another series so i'm thinking about what to do next. Strongly considering adding to this series; will have to read them through to re-acquaint myself though.

your words of encouragement are greatly appreciated.

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good series...

Ending too abrupt, seems to be a lot more out there for these characters. Please add to the series even after this amount of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

OK why didn't you keep it going once the got back to school????

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 4 years ago
5*

knew I would love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous