College Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then...there was Amanda.

Markus watched as Amanda moved from man to man - she was clearly unable to be heard, and so she instead gestured to people what she wanted to do to them. She got a few perfunctory gropes, but most of the men she approached were almost immediately distracted by one of the girls returning to the party.

Finally, she seemed to find luck. She pulled a male student down so that she could whisper in his ear, and suddenly his eyes lit up, and his attention was wholly on the short girl. He grabbed a few of his friends, whispered in their ears, and almost immediately the whole crew was leaving.

Glancing at his watch, Markus realized that his next party was due to start in the next half-hour. But first...he had to know what made Amanda so special.

###

"Oh!"

Despite the fact that he'd only had the briefest of conversations with her, Markus recognized Amanda's voice immediately. It was as though it had somehow been burned into his brain; he'd never forget that moment when she'd introduced herself.

"My name's Amanda." Such a common phrase shouldn't be so...sexy.

He'd walked out of the party, into the dorm hallway, and been shocked at what had met him.

The sounds of pleasure, eminating from every dorm. As he walked down the hall, it was almost overwhelming - men grunting, women panting with pleasure, flesh slapping against flesh...

It was as though the entire school was having sex, and the party he'd been at was just a meeting ground.

Several couples - or, more often, groups - had accidentally (or perhaps deliberately) left their doors open, and Markus couldn't help but stare at what he saw. Naked, blonde, tattooed bimbos, on their hands and knees, desperately trying to please as many cocks as they could.

Just as Markus had been imagining.

One girl had particularly caught his eye - "Kimberly", her slutty tattoo suggested her name was. "Kimberly The Proud Slut," to be specific. There was...there was just something about her.

Not the name, of course. The name was all wrong. It was so wrong, in fact, that getting it so prominently tattooed on her ass was probably a poor choice. It was an immediate turnoff.

But Kimberly seemed to get away with it, because everything else about her was so right.

It was hard to gauge her height, as she knelt in front of three men, blowing one while she jerked the other two off. The measurement of her tits was equally hard to discern - her breasts were coated in cum, masking her true cup-size.

But everything else...it took all Markus's willpower not to join the long line of men waiting for their turn with Kimberly.

No, he told himself. Follow...Amanda.

Just the name was enough to make him smile. Again, it wasn't quiiiiite right...but it was so damn close.

"Oh!"

Amanda's voice was enough to distract Markus from the near-perfect (if terribly-named) Kimberly, and he began running down the hall to where the sound of her pleasure was coming from.

###

Markus was...disappointed.

Until you see a really bad film, it's hard to identify what makes a good film good. There's the obvious - a plot that keeps you on the edge of your seat, characters you love (or love to hate), music that hits you right in the ear-soul...

But then there's the stuff you take for granted: acting, pacing, quality of sound.

Until Markus watched Amanda trying to give head, he hadn't realized how effortless the other girls in the hallway had made it seem. They'd been...not "elegant", exactly, but they clearly knew what they were doing.

They clearly knew what they were doing, and loved it.

Amanda, meanwhile, was enthusiastic, but...well, unskilled.

Unskilled to the point of embarrassing.

To their credit, the three guys she'd dragged into the dorm room were hardly complaining. But Markus could tell from the look on their faces that they too were disappointed. They'd expected a goddess. Someone with a name that good - "Amanda" - should be a goddess.

Markus wanted a goddess.

Instead, they'd been stuck with...well, an embarrassment.

Markus watched as Amanda choked on the cock in her mouth, and saw the man wince as she accidentally bit down slightly.

"Sorry!" she said, pulling the cock from her mouth to make sure that her teeth hadn't pierced the skin.

"That's okay," he said through a grimace. "Just keep going...Amanda."

A dreamy look came across all three men's faces at the name, and Markus was surprised to find that he was grinning just at the sound of it as well.

Amanda.

What a great name.

What a lousy cocksucker.

"Oh, Amanda," the man moaned as she struggled to take more than half of his cock down her mouth.

"Amanda," another of the men panted, as she arrhythmically tried to jerk him off while she poorly sucked cock.

"Amanda, you little slut..." the third man grunted, as he jerked off onto her unsatisfyingly large tits.

"Amanda..." Markus found himself whispering, as he watched from the doorway, his cock begging to escape its confines and cum all over the college girl with the beautiful name.

But he couldn't. He wouldn't.

And, with a great amount of effort, he didn't.

Markus dragged himself away from the dorm room, away from the entire block.

There was another party on that night - this one in the faculty lounge - and Markus needed to get away from all these slutty, bimbo students...before he did something he'd regret.

Before he took the first step down a road that he wasn't sure he'd be able to return from.

###

Shrugging on his blazer, Markus entered the faculty lounge. He'd dated one of the Professors of Philosophy for a few months, and so he was still in contact with enough of the staff to get an invite to their monthly soiree.

As soon as he entered, he was unsurprised to find a bevvy of blonde women looking back at him. Even the dean of the school, Mrs McGill, had dyed her hair.

If the fact that she was over fifty didn't make that weird enough, her African-American heritage certainly did.

But unlike the students he'd just left, the women here seemed to be acting with decorum. Perhaps it was the fact that none of them seemed to be the "right" age, and very few of them seemed to be anywhere near the right build, but it was obvious that the staff were still completely in control of themselves.

They were still showing more skin than one would expect from women of their age - and stature - but it didn't seem to be creating the same sexual frenzy that Markus had found at the student party.

With a sigh of relief, he greeted the staff he did know, introduced himself to a few of the staff he didn't, and started subtly investigating.

As it turned out, he wasn't the only person who had noticed something amiss. The women he spoke to carefully refrained from mentioning their new hair color, but they all agreed that they'd noticed something was amiss on the campus. The boys, they said seemed distracted, and the girls..."unfairly popular".

Markus raised one eyebrow at their phrasing, but before he could follow up, noticed that something across the room seemed to have caught the attention of half the party-goers. He quickly excused himself and scurried over to see what was going on.

To his dismay, it seemed to just be a particularly popular anecdote being told by one of the professors. Markus had turned around to continue the promising conversation he'd been having with the female members of the maths department, when he heard someone questioning the storyteller.

"You don't mean to say she was wearing...nothing at all?"

"Quite right," the man responded. "Well, under her skirt."

A soft sigh left the mouth of everyone listening, as they presumably imagined what the professor was describing.

"So you could see..."

"Mmm," the professor said, smacking his lips. "And guess what?"

"What?" one of the female staff asked, almost frantically. "What??"

"She was totally. Shaved."

"Oh!"

"The second row, you say?" one of the men listening said dreamily. "God, I have a class in there on Wednesdays. I won't be able to take my eyes off the second row, knowing that...knowing that..."

He sighed.

"She was there."

"Who?" Markus asked, but the man telling the story didn't seem to hear him.

"Tell me, Professor Moore," another fellow said. "Have you ever..."

He trailed off, but Moore seemed to understand his question nonetheless.

"No I have not," the professor replied wistfully. "But, having seen what I've seen, you know I've spent many nights dreaming about it. At the time, I thought...I couldn't. It would be wrong. But now..."

Again, the entire crowd sighed with pleasure.

"Excuse me," Markus tried again. "But...who are we talking about?"

"Who do you think, boy?"

The very question seemed to make Professor Moore indignant, and he gesticulated slightly too enthusiastically with his wine glass, spilling some of his drink on the floor.

"Who else would we be talking about? Her!"

"Her?"

"Her! Amber!"

Markus's eyes widened at the name, and several of the men around him softly moaned at the word.

Amber.

Amber.

That was it. That was what he'd been lusting after since Friday morning. He realized now, the moment that first blonde bimbo had entered his store, that was the name he'd unconsciously been wanting, lusting for.

That name was...it was...

It was right.

***

Markus was standing in the middle of a party, trying to conceal the biggest boner he could ever remember having.

It was straining against his pants, begging to be released, begging to find the woman who'd caused it, the woman whose name was now racing through his mind...

Amber.

What a perfect name. What a perfect, sexy, deeply erotic name. Everything about it turned him on. Amber. Amber. Amber.

All he wanted to do was find this Amber. Find her, strip her off, and fuck her, while calling her name over and over again.

Except...he didn't.

Markus's eyes widened, as he realized that he was blatantly, obviously erect. Glancing over at the female faculty members showed that he wasn't the only one who had noticed.

And looking around the room told him that he was certainly not the only one who was erect.

The faculty party had suddenly become a sexual powder keg, ready to explode. Professionalism was the only thing holding everyone back - the tiniest spark was all it would take to turn the party into an orgy. Professors tearing each other's clothes off, the men forcing the blonde women to their cocks, insisting that they were sluts, ordering them to take it all...

Screaming and moaning "Amber!" as they did.

Careers would be ruined. The school would never recover. There was no going back from this.

And Markus definitely did not want to be involved. He was a proud homosexual - he didn't want to find himself in the middle of an orgy. A straight orgy.

He had to calm the room down. If he could just calm everyone done, remind them who they were, what they did, then everything would be okay.

Everything would be okay.

"Is this on?"

Markus spun around, and saw one of the professors he didn't know - a younger woman, more "right" than most, but still not exactly there - nervously speaking into the microphone, making an announcement.

"Oh good. Hello, everyone! I hope you're having a good evening. I, um, tonight...well, we have a little surprise for you!"

Markus's mouth went dry.

"As you know, we ask for a different student group to help us out with this little event each month. Last month, the choir cooked up those delightful desserts, and this month..."

Markus silently prayed for a generous donation, or help with the decorating, or anything other than...

"...the volleyball team have offered to be our waiter and waitresses!"

...that.

The small-statured woman began the clapping, and everyone joined in as the door to the kitchen opened, to reveal one man...and five young women.

All blonde, of course.

Even as his heart sank, Markus's mouth watered.

Based on the sole male of the group's clothing, the volleyball outfit typically didn't reveal much. Tonight, however, all five of the women were showing as much skin as they possibly could.

And, of course, several slutty tattoos.

"Balls, please!" one player's shoulder read. One girl - who had pigtails - had a tattoo of her own head, with the pigtails slowly turning into cocks.

And Markus recognized one of the tattoos that he'd done the previous day - fake garters on each leg, to give the impression of stockings...and a dildo on her forearm.

One of the players was Chinese. The blonde hair was particularly striking in contrast to her Asian features. Ethnicity aside, she looked so right that Markus found himself taking a half-step towards her before he realized what she was doing.

Glancing around nervously, Markus saw that he wasn't the only one who had involuntarily begun drifting towards the volunteer team of waitresses. Several of the professors were sweating profusely, and if something wasn't done, the party was about to turn into the biggest teacher-on-student gangbang that this school - or ANY school - had ever seen.

Markus had to stop it, or get out of there. He couldn't be a part of it. He couldn't.

"So," the woman continued, once the applause had died down. "If you need anything tonight, don't hesitate to ask Charlie..."

Markus noticed that Charlie had an extremely smug, extremely satisfied look on his face. Left alone with all four of the bimbo sluts, it wasn't hard to imagine what he'd been up to.

"...Geri..."

Geri was the one with the garter tattoos. Markus wondered if she'd remember him from the previous day.

Not that it mattered. Not that he wanted to...do anything with her. He was gay, after all. He didn't want to fuck that slut into the floor, spanking her and inserting a finger up her ass and watching as she made out with...

"...Gemma..."

Gemma was the largest of the five. Markus couldn't see a tattoo anywhere - perhaps she hadn't managed to get one? He imagined that all the local tattoo parlors would have been swamped.

"...Blair..."

Blair was a petite girl with the pigtails and the pigtail tattoo. She also had a gorgeous smile that seemed very right somehow, and - Markus noticed - a streak of cum drying on her right shoulder.

"...Hayley..."

Hayley's shoulder didn't have any cum on it, just a tattoo asking for balls.

"...and Amber!"

"Oh, shit."

Markus realized too late that he'd exclaimed that out loud. Fortunately, no one was listening to him - they were all staring lustfully at the Chinese girl, who had thrown her shoulders back and was beaming with pride.

Not only did she have the right dimensions and the right stature and the right height...she had the right name.

She still wasn't completely right, but she was as close as Markus had seen, and without even realizing it, he'd started walking towards her.

"Shaved pussy," he found himself muttering under his breath. "Legs spread...in the second row..."

Markus was the first to move, but as he approached the Chinese girl, he realized that there were several men standing behind him. Waiting for him to say something. Waiting for him to break the ice.

No.

He couldn't.

He wouldn't.

He had to get out of there.

He turned, to find one of the professors staring at him. No, staring through him, staring at Amber.

Amber.

That name.

Markus turned back around. His cock, he realized, wouldn't let him leave. Not when he was so close to an Amber. Not the right Amber, true, but...close.

He wanted her. Every man in this room wanted her.

And he was close enough to have her.

Markus spent a few stupid seconds trying to think of a clever line, before realizing that he didn't need one. He'd seen how it worked - Amber was easy. Amber was a slut. Amber was keen to serve.

Without a word, Markus leaned forward and - for the first time since high school - kissed a woman. He hated the feeling of pleasure that filled his body, the excitement he got from Amber wrapping her arms around him and kissing him back. He hated how straight it made him feel as he scooped her up, and walked her into the kitchen, half a dozen men following him eagerly, the rest looking after them, wishing they were doing exactly what he was doing.

I'm gay, he tried to tell himself as he reached up and cupped Amber's breast. It still wasn't quite right, but it was close enough that he didn't even care - he wanted it so badly. He wanted her so badly. He knew that these feelings weren't natural, weren't his, weren't right...but at the same time, they were right.

Well, almost.

Amber reached down and unzipped his pants as they kissed. The sound of the other men's flies being undone soon followed, and Markus's heart sang at the knowledge that he was about to get off inside Amber...well, inside an Amber. He was going to share her with a room full of men.

It all felt so wrong, so right, so imperfectly perfect.

Markus shut his eyes as Amber's mouth enveloped his cock. It would be so easy to imagine she was a guy - that's what he'd done throughout all of his highschool dalliances. He'd closed his eyes, pretended that Greg from the football team was on his knees in front of him, instead of nerdy Nancy from his math class.

To her credit, Nancy had been in possession of an incredibly talented mouth.

Instead of picturing Amber as a guy, however, Markus built a slightly different girl in his mind. Half an inch taller, slightly fuller breasts, an ass with very very very slightly more roundness. Not Asian, of course...but still called Amber.

Oh, Amber.

"Oh, Amber."

The men in the room echoed Markus's lustful utterance.

"Oh, Amber."

It wasn't long before Amber's talented tongue was bringing Markus off. His hips bucked frantically, and his soul twisted and tore with confusion as he came inside the volleyball player's mouth, filled her with his spunk, and loved it.

It was perfect.

Well, nearly.

"Fuck me," Amber moaned, and Markus staggered back at the request.

"No," he said hoarsely. "I...I can't."

Amber almost looked hurt for a second, as hurt as Markus felt on the inside. Why was he doing it? Why was he turning down sex, especially after the near-perfect blowjob he'd received? He knew that she'd be great. She'd be as close to perfect as he'd ever get.

Looking at his wrist, Markus knew why.

He couldn't. It wasn't who he was.

Fortunately for both of them, there were plenty of men in the room who weren't dealing with Markus's struggles, and they pushed him out of the way.

"Yes..." Amber moaned, and Markus was horrified to find his cock already hardening again, just at the sound of her voice. Just the sound of the wrong girl's voice was enough to get him hard.

No, not the wrong girl. All girls were wrong. He was gay!

"I'm gay," Markus reminded himself, as he turned to flee the party.

All girls were wrong.

All girls were wrong.

Markus pushed past the shocked men (who were wondering how their faculty staff meeting had so quickly become an orgy) and the shocked women (who were watching the five young women offer their tattooed bodies up for men's pleasure...and wondering if they'd get away with doing the same).

As he did, he tried desperately to deny what was quickly becoming a simple, obvious truth.