College Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All girls were wrong.

...except Amber.

Not Asian Amber, the Amber from Professor Moore's story. He'd never seen her, not in person, but it was easy to picture exactly what she looked like. All he had to do was think with his dick, and he knew exactly what she looked like.

She was the image of perfection, the woman he'd been unknowingly comparing every other slutty blonde to. She was a natural blonde, tattooed, not too tall, not too busty...she loved sucking cock, and making out with women, and being shared by multiple men. She loved being on her knees, on all fours, on her back...

She was the perfect fuck, and her name was Amber.

Markus knew that he was gay. He knew that. He knew that he had to get out of the school, get out of this city. Maybe if he was far enough away, he'd stop wanting her, he'd be able to go back to men, go back to a simple life of tattooing and dating and being happy with his sexuality. He had to get out of there.

Instead, he started walking towards the last party on his agenda.

The party being held by the popular kids.

###

It was hard to get in.

For most people, Markus supposed that would have been true in a another sense. You had to not only know the right people, you had to be the right people. But Markus was a gay tattoo artist; that gave him more than enough social cred.

The problem was physically getting in.

The party was packed. The dorm room party had been popular, but people had been coming and going all night, and so it hadn't been as crowded. The faculty dinner had been quiet and sedated, at least until the wait staff had arrived.

But this...this was something else.

It was obvious that people weren't coming and going. Not at this event.

But Markus had seen Kylie Minogue live. Three times. And so after a few minutes, he managed to make his way through the crowd, right to the centre of the party.

The first thing he noticed was the blondes. Blondes, blondes, blondes. Blondes everywhere. Not a bottle-blonde in sight, either. It seemed that tonight, to be cool, you had to be blonde for real.

The second thing he noticed was that people weren't sneaking off from this party to have sex - they were having sex wherever they met. He watched as a blonde approached two guys on the dance floor; within seconds, she was sucking both of them off, and within minutes they were cumming in her hair.

The third thing he noticed was that everyone seemed so...right. No one was perfect, but these women made all the students he'd seen so far look like pale imitations.

The fourth thing he noticed was that there was a couch in the middle, totally surrounded by dudes.

That was where Amber was. He knew it.

###

It took Markus almost forty-five minutes to get to the centre. There wasn't a "queue", not exactly - it was just a throng of tightly-packed college students; as soon as one group finished with Amber, those who were waiting would step up, cocks ready.

He would never forget the moment he first saw her.

In his mind, he'd expected familiarity. He'd been fantasizing about the idea of her almost constantly since the first bimbo had stepped through the door of his shop; it made sense that once he actually laid eyes on the real Amber, she'd be everything he'd imagined.

She was more.

He'd imagined a sex goddess, someone who gave blowjobs like a pro. He'd imagined her shaved pussy, wet from being exposed. He'd pictured the look of need in her eyes, the way her mouth would gape open, desperately waiting to be filled by cock.

What he hadn't imagined was how much fun she was having.

For the first time in his life, Markus almost felt embarrassed to be gay.

Not because it was wrong - simply because Amber was making straight sex look like such a good time.

Markus had enjoyed sex before. He and his boyfriends had always enjoyed getting each other off. But no one, he realized, had ever looked as delightful as Amber did as she alternated between sucking two cocks, and took a third into her ass.

She giggled with delight as one of the cocks in her hand blasted all over her face, and as the bleach-blonde sitting next to her (the first he'd seen at the party) licked it off, Amber's eyes glowed with gratitude. As her tongue danced with one of the men standing around her, she shook with orgasm - it didn't look painful or stressful, it...it looked like bliss.

Even the girls who had gotten closest to being right, even Chinese Amber or the other blondes dotted around the party...they hadn't managed to capture the sheer joy that Amber emanated with every movement.

Markus wanted to push his way to the front of the group, and fuck Amber until they both shrieked with pleasure. It wouldn't be stressful, there'd be no conflict...

It would be perfect.

But if he went out of turn, there was a chance that he'd upset the beautiful woman, and he didn't want that. He couldn't do that. And so he hung back, waiting until those who had been there the longest got to take Amber in whatever position they wanted. Some filled her shaved pussy up with their spunk, cumming hard inside her as she wriggled in delight at the sensation. Some came onto her tits, and then watched with a smile as her offsider happily licked it off, and then shared the cum with her.

Some called their friends forward, and plugged her from all sides at once. That seemed to be when Amber was happiest - she looked so satisfied, full of three cocks at once. It was a beautiful sight.

It wasn't until he'd watched more than a dozen men shoot their load onto the college girl that Markus noticed - she wasn't even naked. She was topless, but around her waist was a short skirt. It was totally covered in cum, but every now and again she'd reach down and tug at it, as if fruitlessly trying to cover her exposed ass and pussy.

That simple motion somehow made him even harder.

He wanted her. All the men at the party wanted her.

No, more than that - every man wanted her.

Every man wanted her, and every girl wanted to be her.

It was tempting to jerk off, while watching the sexiest creature he'd ever seen do what she did best - get off, and get men off. As he got closer, he could see her tattoos - three small hearts on her pussy mound, a tongue poking out of a set of ruby-red lips, a busty, topless mermaid version of herself on her forearm...and a simple, elegant tattoo - "bad girl" - on her right boob.

Not, of course, that Amber was a bad girl. From what Markus could see, she was a very good girl.

Finally, it was his turn. He stepped forward, feeling as though a weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

"Hi," he said awkwardly, and his heart filled with joy as she beamed at him.

"Markus!" she said with a smile, and his eyes opened wide. She knew his name. How did she know his name?

Sensing his confusion, she continued.

"You did my dorm-mate Heather's tattoo!"

The bottle-blonde sitting next to him smiled, and twisted her torso to show off her simple tramp stamp - a heart with an arrow through it. It was one of their stock options, nothing special - Markus probably did a dozen of them a week.

He'd met Amber before. He'd met Amber before, and not recognized her perfection.

Markus's head swam with confusion once more. All his doubts came swimming back - he hadn't come to this party to hook up with a woman, he was gay! He'd come here to work out what was going on. Something was wrong - something was seriously wrong. And Amber was at the middle of it.

She wasn't responsible for it, he was sure. She wasn't responsible for it...which meant that she was a victim.

"Amber," he said urgently. "Something is...something is..."

"Hey..." Heather said, cutting him off before he could collect his thoughts. "I thought you were gay!"

"I am," he stammered. "I mean, I, uh..."

The three of them glanced down at his exposed penis, rock hard and pointing straight at Amber's shaven pussy.

"I mean..."

"Aww!"

Amber and Heather shared a look, and Markus again lost his train of thought.

"We're going to show you such a great time," Amber said with a grin.

"Wait," Markus protested. "Shouldn't we...-"

"It's okay," Heather interrupted. "This might be new to you, but..."

The girls giggled, and Amber finished the thought.

"We've done this before."

Before Markus could work out exactly what he wanted to object to and why, the two girl's mouths met around his cock, and his last remaining protestations got lost in his throat, and he gave himself over to the sheer mindless pleasure of the hottest girl he'd ever met, and her adventurous dorm-mate.

###

Markus smiled as he finished applying Amber's latest round of tattoos. The new ones had been easy enough, but the alterations had been varying levels of challenging. He'd added a cock, spraying its cum towards the outstretched tongue; "overflowing with love" had been added beside the three hearts rising from Amber's pussy mound (although she'd mentioned that she'd want more work done on that one later), but the real challenge had been the topless Amber mermaid - with some effort, he'd managed to tweak it so that it was pulling its own nipples and being fucked in the ass.

It hadn't been easy, but Amber had made sure he was well-rewarded for it.

"Now," he said, "are you sure you want these piercings? It's quite a lot."

"I'm sure," Amber said with a serene smile, and Markus paused to bask in it.

It was hard to argue with that kind of confidence. She seemed to project it, wherever she went - it was another of her inimitable qualities.

After several rounds with Amber and Heather, Markus had insisted that they let the next guys have a turn - he'd known what it was like to wait for his turn with Amber, and he didn't want to inflict that sort of frustration on anyone.

He'd practically floated home that night. It was so clear. Everything was so clear.

He was definitely gay.

Thinking about men got him hard, and the thought of dating girls held no appeal. No, he was gay as a homosexual porn remake of Eurovision - there was no disputing that.

But even a gay man can fall in love with a woman...or, in Markus's case, in lust.

And fucking Amber silly had been the first step to getting it out of his system.

The first step, that was, of a very very long path. Markus smiled, thinking about how many time he was going to have to fuck her before the urge was truly gone.

As he prepared the piercing gun, he reached down and ran his hand over Amber's bare skin, making sure to avoid all of her newly tattooed areas. She shivered with delight, and his cock hardened.

Yes, once he was done with her piercings, he was going to have to take Amber into the bathroom and take another step on the path of getting over her.

He couldn't wait.