College Chronicles Ep. 02

Story Info
College Freshman Sam attends a frat party with his roommate.
5.1k words
4.47
65.9k
44

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few beers, I started to loosen up, and was again hopeful that my new roommate, Jaxx, might be the key to my fresh start in college. So I purposefully made the attempt to get to know him, talking while I unpacked and set up my small corner of the room. He hardly turned to look at me, but grunted out some short answers to my questions, between focusing on the video game.

It turned out Jaxx's family was rich. Like, Bezoz rich. His father was involved in politics—not a politician, but some sort of lobbyist/investor. He had graduated from our school a couple decades earlier, and even had a building named for him on campus. It certainly explained the room, and Jaxx's premium set up.

Eventually, I grew bold enough to ask how Jaxx knew Aurora. He set the controller down and looked over his shoulder at me with his smirk.

"Yeah... Aurora's special, huh? I did one of those pre-year bonding trips, they called it the Freshman Trek. We spent a week camping in the mountains. First night I caught her eye-fucking me over the campfire. The second night, she snuck into my tent and basically begged to suck my cock." He chuckled to himself and casually grabbed at his crotch. I had to resist letting my eyes follow his hand. "By the third night, she was obsessed. Horny slut wouldn't let my balls go! She kept sneaking me off the trail to give me dome during the hike, and she must have woken everyone up at night with her squealing and begging." He chuckled again, clearly reminiscing. "That slut has got a dirty mouth on her. I've never heard a chick beg for cock like that before: 'Jaxx fill my tiny pussy up with your steaming cum, Jaxx paint my pretty face like a whore...' Jaxx turned his full attention to me, piercing grey eyes gleaming. "Sorry bro, I know you two have history, but I gotta keep that bitch around. Sucks dick like a vacuum, good suction and loud as shit. And that's just her mouth..."

Jaxx chuckled at what I hoped he meant as a joke, but I was too shocked to offer anything other than a weak grin in response. I still can't get used to his arrogant, casually cruel way of speaking about women. His sudden vulgarity always cows me, to this day. And I couldn't believe that he was telling the truth. My beautiful, accomplished, independent Aurora, behaving so whorishly?

That night, I dreamed.

I was back in my high school. Back in that locker. I could feel the cold metal surrounding me on all sides. I was stuck—my only option was to look through those three tiny slits a half inch in front of me. I could hear Aurora giggling so I tried to close my eyes, but then the noise changed. I had to open my eyes.

Through the slits in the door, I could see Aurora. Not high school Aurora, college Aurora. 18. Dainty feet and long legs with toned muscles, tanned perfectly. Thighs with just enough fat to grab and hold on to. Heart-shaped ass, round and taut. Flawless defined torso and flowing shoulders, with blonde hair cascading down her defined back to just above symmetrical dimples. Lean arms with dainty, soft hands. Impeccably round breasts—the exactly the size to be cupped in a big, manly hand. Long neck that led up to a defined chin with sharp cheekbones and big blue eyes. And plump, pink, shiny lips wrapped around a huge cock—as Jaxx had said, sucking like a vacuum.

I couldn't see the man she was pleasuring, but I knew it was Jaxx again. I knew it because of the cock she was kissing and licking, enthusiastically rotating her head and massaging with her hands in time. It jutted out ferociously from a taught chest and six pack of abs. It was long and thick, tapering to a mushroom like and obscene pink and purple head that made me want to look away, but kept me glued to it at the same time. As Aurora sat back and lapped at it impishly, a large teardrop oozed from its tip, and she squealed and smacked the cock on her lips, playing with the cum like a porn star.

I tried to shout out, but I was muffled by wet fabric in my mouth. It was a pair of Aurora's pink panties, already soaked with her juices from seeing Jaxx manhandle me into the locker and slam the door shut in my face. She was sawing at her pussy again, rutting and humping her hand while she worshipped the cock in front of her. My own little penis twitched and jumped, and I began to stroke it awkwardly through my jeans, never removing my eyes from Aurora—from the giant cock she was making love to.

Then she reared back and speared herself on it, plunging down and down until her lips were pressed against Jaxx's pelvis. I thought I could even see the outline of his cock spreading her neck, ending in an obvious bulge of his big head stuffed deep in her throat. A hairy hand pressed on the back of her head, and she suddenly erupted in shakes, boobs quivering and ass quaking as she moaned and gagged her way to orgasm.

He had brought her back here and dominated me so that she would know for ever that I wasn't worthy. And she loved it. She never took her eyes off Jaxx or his cock (why would she?), but her giggling and squealing when he let her breath were aimed at me and my predicament. At the meagre offering I had compared to Jaxx's girth. The thought made me stroke even harder through my jeans.

A deep masculine moan broke out, and the huge cock spasmed, beginning to dump its sticky load on Aurora. As the first spray hit her she recoiled in shock and a giggle burst out, the same giggle that haunted me for years. When I heard it, I buckled in the little space I had of the locker and came in my jeans. I came so hard I had to close my eyes, but when I had reopened them Jaxx's massive cock was still going, jumping again and again with a fresh coating of cum for Aurora's eager, nubile body. She stuck her tongue out, rubbing herself all over with her hands as the cock bucked and bucked and bucked...

I suddenly awoke to giggling and a deep laughing, and looked over to the opposite side of the room, where Jaxx lay on his side in his bed facing me, big-spoon to a pretty redhead with vulpine features. As I slowly gained my senses, I realized that there was movement in their blankets by Jaxx's waist. The redhead was jerking him off! While they watched me sleep...?

"...Wha... what's going on Jaxx?"

"Cindy here was just getting me ready to plow when she noticed you having your own fun over there. She wanted to watch." He chuckled softly as Cindy giggled and swatted at him with her other hand. I fumbled for words for a moment, then looked down. I was lying on my back, and my fist was wrapped tightly around my small penis, rock hard and sticking up in the air, standing out under the light sheet I was covered in. Even worse, the sheet and my hand were soaked in sticky cum.

I jumped in shock, and Cindy burst out laughing,

"Don't be scared little guy, it's good to get in touch with yourself! You sounded like you were really enjoying whoever you were dreaming about...were they hot?" She gave me a sly wink, and Jaxx behind her chuckled. Her rhythmic hand movement never stopped as they laughed at my expense.

I felt myself turning bright red, and that only spurned more laughter from the two as I pulled the blanket around me and hurriedly jumped out of bed. I stammered an excuse about needing a shower, grabbed my towel, and scurried off to the bathroom as their laughter at me turned into kissing and moaning.

After washing my hands of my shame, I sat down on the edge of the bathtub, head in hands. College wasn't turning out at all like the fresh start hoped. Jaxx had defiled Aurora in front of me yesterday—ruined any chance I had of getting to be with her. And now he had a different girl in his bed. Was he done with her? Did she know and was okay with it? And what was up with my dream? Why couldn't I knock the image of Aurora lapping at the tip of that huge purple head out of my imagination? And why did my dick start to twitch and grow when I thought about his virile manhood spewing hot white cum? I was roused from my questions by the growing sounds of girlish moaning and thumping against the wall—Jaxx's "plowing"—and turned on the shower to drown out the sounds as best as I could.

I took my time in the shower, hoping that I could wash away the slight panic I had started to feel whenever I thought about Jaxx using his dangerous tool. When I got out, the sex-sounds had stopped, and I felt safe to leave the bathroom. As soon as I did, I regretted it.

Instead of any girls, now two black men lounged on the double couch next to Jaxx, watching tv. As I walked over and sat down on the couch, at the far end from Jaxx, he introduced them as two other football players: 'Glitch' was tall and absolutely jacked, with short black hair; Aaron was slightly shorter and much stockier, wearing his hair in a small afro.

They were smoking a long brown cigarette—I guessed it had marijuana in it, based on the smell—and talking about Freshman Meet Week. Evidently the first week of the school year, the campus was open only for freshman. The school ran introduction events in the day and had mixers and parties in the evenings. But as the three pointed out, older students living off campus had returned early, and more exciting parties would be raging in off-campus houses all week. Glitch kept making crude jokes about Meet Week—he called it "Fresh Meat" week and "meet my meat week," and while I didn't find any of his puns clever, the other two laughed and agreed. They were planning on leaving for one such frat party in a bit, and the smoking was their pre-game.

"Sammie, you want to come with us? See a real frat party?" Jaxx smirked at me as he took a long pull from the drugs in his hands.

I ignored his mocking nickname and thought for a second—what else would I be doing if I didn't go to the party? Sitting here, thinking about Jaxx plowing another girl? Or Aurora again? I'd go crazy. So I agreed.

"Aight bro but you gotta take a couple hits off that blunt before we go! Can't be rolling sober with us all flying!" Aaron laughed as he said it, using his hands to imitate wings and falling back into the couch.

"Oh... I don't know... I haven't smoked anything before..." I paused, weighing my anxiety with my curiosity.

"Come on pussy, hit the fucking blunt and lets go get you laid." Jaxx demanded it, and as he did he stood up and came over to my side of the couch, once more standing over me and offering the blunt at crotch level.

Hesitantly I took the blunt from his hand and lifted it to my mouth. I had no idea what to do, I had only seen people smoke on tv or movies, so I took a strong and long inhale. As soon as I stopped, I realized I had fucked up, and immediately began hacking and coughing as a thick cloud of smoke rolled out from my mouth and nose. Jaxx, Glitch, and Aaron all laughed uproariously at my distress.

"Yo bro you just popped Sammie's weed-cherry," Glitch cackled as he took the blunt from my hand and casually took a drag, expertly exhaling the smoke towards my face after. "Wonder what other cherries are gonna get popped!"

I ignored his comment, and the guys turned their conversation back to all the freshman girls they were going to fuck this week. After passing the blunt around a few more times, they decided it was time to go, and after Jaxx and I changed clothes, we set off walking to the party. The weed had started to hit me, and I was feeling light headed, excited, and nervous. My heart was fluttering in my chest, and I couldn't stop thinking about how much I stood out from the three men I was following. I already wasn't tall, and next to them I felt so pathetic... so small. But they were so confident about girls, I was just happy they were letting me go with them. They were my best chance of getting laid, and either way I was curious about college parties. So I followed along meekly behind the three as they sauntered along campus, dapping up other athletes, hugging and flirting with party-ready girls, and grabbing some food from a street cart. It might have been the best food I ever tasted.

Finally we arrived, and once again I was impressed. The off-campus frat house was like a castle, marble blocks evident in the walls and a massive wooden door for an entrance. Jaxx walked up confidently to the door, and the two bouncers fist-bumped him as he passed, to the vocal concern of a group of guys standing about 10 feet away. Glitch and Aaron followed in his wake, but a hand from one of the bouncers stopped me square in my tracks, before Jaxx called out from inside,

"Yo he's with me, he's good."

As I followed Jaxx inside, I thought for the first time I might be in trouble.

The party was already raging in the early afternoon, and despite the sunlight outside it was dark in the castle-house. Jaxx and the others were talking to some guys, drinks already in hand, and I was left to look around. We were in a foyer, which opened up onto a stairway that wound up the center of the building to the upper floors. The only lights on the first floor were strobe, and they were pulsing to bass-heavy electronic music. To the left and right of the stairway, the house opened up into two rooms, one with a dj booth and dancefloor, and the other with a bar and set of tables. Both were packed with partiers, and the house was hot and sweaty and stunk of alcohol, vomit, and drugs.

Jaxx was suddenly at my side, pressing something into my hand. For a moment I wondered at the size of his hand compared to mine— but then I looked at the small baggie with a single white pill.

"Put that in your mouth. You'll thank me." Even though it was loud in that house, with the music booming and partiers singing and shouting, Jaxx didn't seem to have to yell to speak up over the noise.

I looked up at Jaxx, lost for words for a moment. It took me a couple of tries to stammer out a response.

"Uhh... wha... what is it!?"

"E. Take it Pussy!"

Suddenly he had the bag out of my hand, and had deposited the pill into my open palm. I don't know why, but I lifted the hand to my mouth and tossed back the pill, without another thought. Maybe it was the tone of voice he called me Pussy in. Maybe it was the weed that was fucking with my head. Jaxx indicated I should take a drink of the beer he thrust into my hand, and I did, swallowing the pill. As soon as I had, Jaxx smacked me approvingly on the back hard and strode off into the crowd. I winced and cringed for a moment—it really hurt! But I quickly followed him into the crowd, my heart racing.

As I followed Jaxx into the crowd, I was stunned—Jaxx seemed to touch every woman he passed. Whether it was a firm grasp of a breast, a lingering caress to a crotch, or a quick slap that I knew must have stung more than necessary, Jaxx demeaned and fondled every woman at the party. But as soon as the injured party turned to him, they dissolved into fondling whores, reaching out to grope him in return, or laughing and mock hitting him. Jaxx laid it on thick with his smirk, and soon had a group of sweaty, writhing female bodies gyrating around him.

I stayed in his periphery, watching with, in hindsight, probably obvious jealousy. I had never danced to music like this before, and felt self-conscious trying it for the first time now. I tried to grind on some of the girls seeking Jaxx's attention, but was met with either a swift shove away, or a cold indifference that felt even worse, and soon I... just gave up. I retreated to a distance and stood against a wall, watching the party and beginning to feel the music, drink, and drugs a bit more. I kept watching Jaxx's crowd, and as a particularly attractive and short-skirted brunette walked by, his hand emerged to plant a loud spank on her ass cheek. She jumped, and turned, shouting something at him that I couldn't hear over the music. He stepped forward and said something, and she delivered a quick slap to his face. He took it in stride, staring at her stoically for a moment after she slapped him, before turning back to the line of girls trying to grind against him. She stalked away, and I soon lost sight of both of them in the crowd.

I wandered into the other room, feeling the music more and more in my body as time passed. I don't know when, but the drugs definitely kicked in, and before I knew it I found myself dancing, really throwing myself into it. I joined the crowd, and this time was not rebuffed immediately, and soon was grinding against a particularly drunk girl with cat ears on. It took less than a minute of dry humping for me begin getting an erection. Turning red in embarrassment, I made an escape from the dancefloor and headed towards the stairs, hoping to find a bathroom.

At the top of the stairs, steady lights were on, and a sign pointed to the right, towards a small landing, with more stairs leading up and a hallway extending onwards. As I made my way down the hallway, I could hear muffled sounds and voices all around me. Smaller parties were occurring in individual rooms, and the house was packed throughout. I could feel the drugs and alcohol settling into my system now, making my skin tingle and my legs waver as I stumbled slightly from down the hallway. I saw a doorway to a room with tiled floor that promised a bathroom, but just before I turned the corner I heard something that made me stop.

The "bathroom" was a communal one, a long hall with entrances from two different hallways, creating a loop. It had a few shower cubicles at one end, and a number of toilet cubicles farther down. Across the hallway from it's entrance was a door to a room that was slightly ajar, and through the crack in the door I could hear solid, rhythm smacks, and what was unmistakeably Jaxx's voice:

"What... do you think... of spanking... now, bitch?..." Each pause was punctuated by a firm slapping noise, followed by a quick feminine gasp. My curiosity got the better of me, and I quietly pushed the door slightly more open and peered inside.

Sure enough, Jax was sitting on the edge of a bed in the room. He had a girl over his knees, ass-end towards the door, and from my point of view all I could see was her naked, porcelain white ass, skirt hiked up around her belly and lacey white panties pulled down around her knees. The center of each bubbled ass check was bright red, and Jaxx's large hands lingered after every slap, squeezing and fondling the curves of her butt. As the girl lifted her head to respond to Jaxx's mocking question, I realised why her skirt looked familiar. It was the brunette that had slapped Jaxx downstairs!

"Unh... I love it... Mmf... Jaxx!... Uff... Please... Don't stop... Mmfh... Spanking me... Oof... I'm a little whore... Unh... Make my ass sore!"

Jaxx chuckled in his deep voice, and said;

"Haha, alright bitch."

Deliberately he turned towards the door and faced me, as if he knew I was there the whole time. When his cold grey eyes and met mine in his familiar superior smirk, I felt my heart race even harder, and my little penis grew stiff immediately. Jaxx didn't break eye-contact as he began using both hands to spank the girls' ass continuously. As he went he picked up the pace and strength of his spanks, leaving the big pale ass redder and redder each time his hands pulled away. Between her cheeks, the girls pussy seemed to get swollen and pinker, and began to drip with her juices as she flinched and fidgeted and moaned under his extended assault on her butt. I could see her perfect pink asshole clench with each firm smack.

"Oh!... Omigawd... Jaxx!... I love your hands on my butt... OOH!... I'm sorry... uhnn... I slapped you daddy... I'm a dumb whore... Punish my fat ass... Mmph... Please, more!... Please daddy, don't stop!... unf... Omigawd daddy... please... fuck my ass! Daddy... I need you in my ass! Please fuck my butt, please?!"

She exclaimed the last phrase like she had given over entirely to lust, and Jaxx laughed with finality as he plunged one hand into her pussy while still spanking her with the other. He still never took his eyes away from mine.

12