College Chronicles Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha alright bitch. I told you you'd beg for my cock in your ass. Slob my knob before I slip it in that tight butthole."

She was off his lap in seconds, on her knees in front of him and eagerly slobbering on his cock, making exaggerated cooing and humming noises as she kissed and spit on its vulgar length. This, and his continued eye contact with me, were too much, and I felt my little penis jerking and straining, tingling and needing to be touched. I fled from the door, and was chased down the bathroom hallway by the sounds of her enthusiastic oral worship of Jaxx's prodigious tool. A booming belly laugh followed in my wake—I knew it was at my expense.

I nearly fell into a toilet cubicle, barely aware of the swinging door behind me as I tore my jeans unbuttoned and dropped them to my knees. Frantically I grabbed at my tiny penis and began mashing it in my fist. It was the best thing I had ever felt, and as I went to town on myself I couldn't stop thinking about Jaxx's knowing smirk and swollen purple head. From down the hall came the unmistakeable sound of thighs smacking against a big, firm ass, and the girl's cries rose in volume and intensity over the other sounds of the party.

"Oh... Ohh... Ohh! Ooooo daddy! Omigawd it's so big! It's soooo big in my tiny hole! You've got your whole cock in my little butt! Omigoooooood I'm cumming daddy! Spank my ass dadddeeeee!"

She squeaked and screamed, obviously cumming hard on Jaxx, and I broke into a hot sweat. I knew it was wrong, to be beating off to this girl's abuse in a dirty frat bathroom, but I couldn't help it. I had to cum. Something about Jaxx turned girls into animals, and the cries of pleasure were too much for me.

"Fuck... ooo... Oh yes make me take it... Fuck! My ass is... squeezing your cock daddy! Fuck I love it so much!... Omigawd cum daddy... inside me please daddy... oh gawd I'm coming again... on your cock... It's so big... I need your cum daddy... ohmigawdohmigod fill my ass daddy-ee!!"

Her squeals rose and rose, and I could hear Jaxx's gutteral grunting now. I imagined Jaxx's big hands fondling soft bubble butt cheeks, his stiff weapon planted deep within the stupid little slut whoring herself for him.

I thought about the amount of cum he was about to release inside her ass right now. His big head, kicking uncontrollably. Hot and streaming torrents of his jizz, painting her insides until it leaked down around his thick, veiny shaft, and came oozing out of her gaped hole. She would probably suck his dick afterwards, needing to taste his gift and wanting to taste her own ass. I was jealous, obviously, but I didn't know if I was jealous of him, or her...

This realization was my tipping point, and I fairly convulsed as my penis released uncontrollably, spurting all over the toilet, floor, and wall I stood in front of. I hadn't even lifted the seat up, and collapsed onto the cold surface, sitting in my own cum but too spent to care.

"Omigod... Did he just beat off?"

"Ha-ha! Look how small his little pecker is!"

"Hey! Get the fuck out of here creep!"

I had fucking left the door of the stall unlocked.

It had swung open about a third of the way, leaving a clear line of sight down the bathroom for anyone coming this direction. Unluckily for me, two girls had come this direction, and they now regarded me with disgust and more than a little scornful mocking.

"Can't get a girl so you perv on other people fucking? Get the fuck out weirdo!"

"I'll call my boyfriend and he'll kick your ass, little-dick. Get. The fuck. Out!!"

In a blind panic, I pulled my jeans up and dashed out of the cubicle in one motion, pushing past the two bitches. They recoiled at my approach, punching and slapping at me as I ran by. One caught me solidly in the face with her open palm, making my deep red blush even worse on that cheek and bringing tears of pain, shame, and humiliation to my eyes as I ran down the hallway past the door where Jaxx was still loudly grunting and panting, depositing seed in his newest slut.

I sprinted down the stairs and straight out the door, fleeing back to room 001.

I ran the whole way, tears flying from my face and small but concrete erection hampering my progress in the tight jeans I wore. I couldn't believe I was still hard after cumming like that. Why was I still hard? I hated this, acting like a little boy just learning to play with himself at my first college party. But my dick was still rock hard. Maybe it was the drugs' hold on me, but I suddenly thought of the girls screams as Jaxx had shot inside of her. She had literally just denied him. Was he that good? What did it feel like?

I felt my penis twitch, and broke out into a sprint to get back to the apartment, where I promptly ran to the bathroom—making sure the door was locked—and masturbated wildly.

I spent the rest of the day jerking off, aside from cautiously venturing down to get food around dinner time. I didn't see anyone I recognized from the party on the quad—it was basically empty, but it was starting to feel like high school again. Starting to feel like everyone knew about my shame, and was looking at me in judgement when I turned my back to them.

Much later that night, I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep when I heard talking and laughter coming from the hallway, followed by the key turning in the lock. Jaxx walked through the door, a slim and willowy girl in each arm, both with long black hair. Illuminated by the light of the hallway. They were already kissing him as they walked in, alternating between his mouth and neck as he looked back and forth. They soon turned to kissing each other while rubbing Jaxx through his clothes.

He didn't say anything to me, and it seemed they didn't notice me or didn't care enough to mention my presence. It was too dark for me to see them properly, but they didn't bother turning on a light as they entered, and the three stumbled towards the bed as soon as the door had closed behind them, clothing strewn behind them. One pair of panties softly landed on the sheet covering my chest—then a second landed on my face. They were both damp with signs of the girls' arousal. I couldn't see who had thrown them, but it seemed too coincidental to be an accident.

Soon the three fell into bed, and the sex noises started. Kissing at first, then rubbing and moaning. Soon that graduated to slurps, pops, cooing and giggles, and I could tell the girls were playing with Jaxx's cock and balls from his groan of pleasure:

"Fuuuuck yeah you sluts, I love how twins work a cock together."

Twins? Jesus, Jaxx really did live a fantasy. He had not made any effort to lower his voice despite the time, and the girls loudly laughed at his crude 'joke', mouths full with his meat. Then they set back to giggling and smacking their lips, and I reached my hand down and began to tug my stiff penis.

Soon enough, I could tell from silhouettes one of the girls was on top of Jaxx's cock, riding him violently, while the other squatted over his face. They faced each other, and the room filled with loud sounds of moans, passionate and sloppy kissing, and the continuous, rhythmic, *slap slap slap* of Jaxx's big dick going to work.

They fucked for what felt like hours, switching positions frequently, alternating the girls positions and how they pleased Jaxx. I came three or four times just listening to them, and by the time Jaxx grunted and groaned, dumping his load in one's pussy, I was exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep. But the sisters weren't tired, and they giggled and laughed, one sucking the cum from the other, then sharing it back and forth in passionate kisses that had Jaxx chuckling in admiration.

I fell asleep to their quiet murmurs, exhausted and drained from this very strange day.

12