College Chronicles Ep. 03

Story Info
College Freshman Sam has his virginity taken.
6.4k words
4.56
63.5k
46

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next morning, Jaxx was sprawled on his bed with the twins passed out on top of him, all naked and uncovered. I tried to avoid looking, but if I'm being honest, snuck more than a few looks at the girl's shapely, naked bodies and exposed and raw holes, still marked with cum from Jaxx's exploits. More magnetic was Jaxx's cock, thick and dark. I was amazed that it was still half-hard after the work he had put in on the girls, and even like this it dwarfed my shameful little penis. My nub twitched, but I had resolved to make better choices today, so I quickly turned away and got ready to go out without looking back again.

I was pleased I had left the room before they woke up, so I set off about my day with renewed enthusiasm. There were introduction meetings and orientation sessions organised all throughout the day for groups and clubs of all sorts, and I had a careful schedule of the ones I wanted to attend.

The day rolled along smoothly, although I was constantly aware of a slight feeling of shame, like someone was watching who knew all about my pathetic behavior yesterday. I kept my head down in the meetings and stayed to myself, but I couldn't help but be paranoid when two people nearby whispered to each other, think of Jaxx's booming, mocking chuckles chasing me down a hallway when I heard a laugh behind me.

What pulled my eyes from the floor, however, was thankfully unrelated to Jaxx. In the first meeting of the day, a model political organisation, I briefly noticed a girl that stood out from the rest of the college crowd. She had a tight black low-cut top on, with some hard to read band logo on it, and black skin leggings. She was skinny, without much of an ass to speak of, but had a big pair of tits, double-d's at least, exaggerated by the revealing top. Her top lip was pierced with a small stud, and when I saw her talk to someone, I think I spotted a tongue piercing glimmer inside her mouth. Her long, dark black hair was hanging freely down her back, and a swathe of it had been dyed purple, completing her rebellious look. When I first spotted her, I only noticed in passing, caught by her attractive looks but too discouraged to even dream. But then I saw her in an environmental organisation breakfast. And again in a mixed pop choir sampler concert. As the day went on I seemed to see her more and more frequently, and found myself trying to anticipate where she might sit, or waiting till she arrived, so I could find a seat that she might notice me from. She didn't, but I was happy enough to watch her from afar. From a brief conversation between her and a friend, I learned her name was Natalie. As the internet might say, I was head over heels for my would-be big toddy goth girlfriend. By the time I headed to one of the nearby cafeteria buildings, I had completely forgotten about my embarrassment yesterday.

That is, until I saw Jaxx. As I swiped into the caf and entered the large hall, my eyes were immediately drawn to Jaxx, holding court at a table populated by attractive girls and a few other obvious football players I didn't recognise. He was speaking animatedly, and the table was hanging on his words in between roars of laughter. He hadn't noticed me, or didn't seem to, so I skulked along a wall towards the food options, trying to hide behind other groups and tables. Grabbing food, I hurried to the far side of the room with my head fucked, sitting down alone at a the end of a table filled with a few different small groups and some empty chairs.

When I next looked up, Aurora was directly in front of me. Today she had a red dress on, which matched her red lipstick and nails; she looked gorgeous, as always. I briefly flashed back to my dream, her on her knees covered in a layer of cum and more pouring on from above. Then I realized she was walking right towards me, and smiling apologetically. "Hey Sam! Can I sit down? I need to talk to you..."

My mouth was full of food, so I awkwardly stammered for a moment before simply nodding and gesturing to the chair opposite me while trying my hardest to chew quickly. She sat down and pretended to not notice my fumbling inability to even eat with confidence, launching into the topic on both our minds.

"Look I'm sorry that you had to see that the other day. Jaxx can be a handful sometimes... But you know that right? He told me you went to the castle party last night." More than a handful, if we were being honest. Then I realized she had mentioned the party. How much had he told her? Does that mean she knew he fucked other girls? Does that mean she knew he let me watch? She continued, "I know we weren't exactly close in high school... Maybe because of some of the ways I treated you..." she offered me another apologetic smile. "But I'm so glad there's someone else from high school here at college. I think we need to hold on to that! Maybe we could hang out sometime? Talk about our summers?" My mind flashed back to Jaxx's description of their summer adventures. What was it he had quoted her as saying? 'Jaxx fill my pussy up with your steaming cum?' My penis twitched at the memory of Jaxx describing her depraved language, and I was lost for words for a moment as Aurora stared expectantly at me. "Uhh... yeah. Yeah hang out, I'd like that." I stuttered dumbly. There was a brief moment of silence afterwards, as if Aurora expected something more from me—but I just sat, a little overwhelmed by her presence face to face, so close to the total destruction of my fantasies about her.

"Okay then, cool!" She stood up with a cheery smile, her beautiful white teeth flashing against the red in her outfit. "I'll get your number from Jaxx and text you sometime, huh? Muah!" she mocked blowing me a kiss with girlish enthusiasm, and turned to walk away across the cafeteria, swaying her hips hypnotically as she went. Eyes glued to her, I almost missed the fact that she was walking straight towards Jaxx, who had his eyes on me and her, and was smiling that annoying fucking smirk in my direction. When she reached his table, she fell into his lap, and he whispered in her ear. She laughed and said something back to him, and he turned back to the group and made a joke while Aurora picked at his plate of food, still on his lap. I couldn't shake the feeling they were talking about me, even though none looked at me.

A few minutes later, I watched as Natalie left the cafeteria. Her ass wasn't as round as Aurora's, but you could tell it was fit in her leggings, and she walked with an attitude that made me want to follow in her tracks, hoping she would give me even the smallest bread crumb of attention. Little to my knowledge then, Jaxx was watching me again, and saw my dumb-faced, slack-jawed expression as I eye-fucked Natalie from across the cafeteria.

After Natalie's exit, I decided I was finished, and went back to my room. Jaxx didn't come back to the room, and when I decided the coast was clear, I couldn't resist the urge to find Natalie online. A quick search found some pictures and video of her from a party, dancing provocatively in a revealing 'alternative' outfit. I spent that afternoon like I had the previous one, beating my meat and trying not to think about my pride, hoping that Jaxx might decide to spend the night elsewhere, and I could actually sleep through the night.

Later that evening, my hopes were dashed. I once again heard Jaxx's voice, loud and resounding, in the hallway outside our door, mixed with two other loud, giggling voices. I thought I had left the door ajar for a moment before they opened the door and I realized why I could hear them so clearly. They were drunk—one of the girls was loudly "singing" (it was more like shouting) WAP as she danced into the room. "From tha top, make it drop, that's MY wet ass pussy! Get a bucket and a mop for MY wet ass pussy!!" Each time she replaced 'some' with 'my' she laughed at her own joke like it was funny. From the expression on Jaxx's face, it had been a theme of the night. But as he would later explain to me; 'you don't fuck personality.' The girl had a tight white spaghetti strap top on, which had fallen down in the front to reveal the pink lingerie-style bra she was wearing underneath. Her skirt was a reasonable length, but matched the colour and tightness of her top, so you could see the outline and a hint of the colour of matching pink panties underneath it. A big colourful button that read "18 A.F." was pinned to her shirt. Her hair was platinum blonde hair, but you could see roots exposed as more a dark brunette. Despite being something of a butter-face, and her horrible singing, I immediately knew why Jaxx had brought her to 001; every movement she made set her chest and ass to jiggling like she was in an earthquake. As I saw that, curiosity about what Jaxx was going to do to her flashed through my mind, and my jealousy made my penis twitch involuntarily. As she sang, she began mock grinding on Jaxx—which quickly turned to real grinding when he closed the door behind her and stuck his tongue down her mouth, thankfully stopping her singing.

I recognised the other girl. It was Cindy, the vulpine redhead who had watched my embarrassing wet dream with glee just a day earlier. She pulled a face at her friends' singing, and then another when the other two started getting hot and heavy. Turning to survey the room, she saw me watching her and flashed a smile and wink that probably weren't as subtle as she intended. Not under blankets and jerking Jaxx off, I saw that she was one of the finest girls I had ever met. Long, luscious auburn curls highlighted her sparkling mischievous green eyes. Her tight dark green blouse and tighter skinny jeans emphasised her fitness; you could see the muscle lines in her stomach torso as she moved, and her arms were surprisingly thick for such a petite girl.

While I had been taking in Cindy in full, Jaxx and the birthday girl had made it to the couch, and she was sitting on his lap, bouncing and dry humping him while sloppily kissing him. She had pulled her skirt up to around her waist to straddle him, and her shirt was on the floor, so I could see her matching lingerie. It looked like this girl had set out with an objective for her night.

Suddenly Cindy was next to me, standing at the edge of her bed. I guess her beauty, her muscular body, and... something else about her... she intimidates me to this day. So when she came over and sat on my bed, I froze. I was still frozen when she reached under my sheet and took my penis her in feminine and dangerous hand. I was already hard, I realized, and her touch made me and it jump in tense excitement. Her eyes gleamed with intent, and she smiled as she looked at my frozen expression of awkward confusion. She took my chin in her other hand and turned my head back towards the coach. "Watch Jaxx fuck stupid Bianca stupider," she whispered directly into my ear, her hot breath sending shivers down my spine. She used two fingers to began to stroke my cock, and waves of pleasure travelled all across my body down to my toes, which involuntarily curled. "I want you to watch her and learn."

But I wasn't even really listening to Cindy as she said that, because I was entranced by Bianca's new predicament. She was on her back on the couch, feet hoisted up to her ears by Jaxx muscular arms. Her holes were exposed—her clothes lay on the floor by Jaxx's feet. She was hairless and tanned, and I could see her bright pink pussy shining with fluid, and her bright pink asshole making tiny winking motions. He was leaned over her at a diagonal angle, teasing her with his cock. As he did their eyes were locked, and Jaxx was whispering things directly to her as Bianca trembled and moaned. I was entranced by the sight. One big vein ran down the side of Jaxx's cock that I could see, ending just before the swollen purple bellend. It pushed between Biancas thick lips, and as he pulled it back thin strands of liquid strung out between the two.

"Ugh... Jaaaaaaxxxxx, fucking give it to me!"

Jaxx smirked at that, and taking his cock in one hand began to tap his big head on her holes. One two, vagina, asshole. Not inserting, but simply dropping the heavy end of his tool onto her sensitive orifices.

"Oooh, ooooh, ooooh, Jaaaax please! Please give me dick!"

After repeating this for a few seconds, he finally, achingly slowly, slipped his massive head inside her pussy. She moaned in relief as she took him. He pulled out suddenly, and she gasped in frustration.

"Unnh JaaaAAXX! Jaxx make me your slut you fucking asshole!"

Jaxx's cock hung threateningly above her two exposed holes. He slowly turned his head to us, and smirked at the sight of Cindy, still jerking me off under the sheet, and my face, which must have been entranced by the pornographic experience I was having. Then he turned back and plunged his cock deep into Bianca's asshole, leaving his balls, which I noticed for the first time were massive, lying flush against her upturned pelvis.

"OOOoooOOOOOh Jaaaaaxx ohmygawd you're so hard I LOVE IT."

The combined effect of all these things; Bianca's slutty position and drunken horniness, Jaxx's large phallus and cocky smirk, and Cindy's insistent tugging on my cock with her soft hands, was too much for me. "Unnnh... Ohmy... Unnnghhhhh." I gasped as I convulsed along with my cock, my exclamation covered by Bianca's whining moans, that grew louder to match the slapping sounds of Jaxx's balls hitting her exposed ass repeatedly. As soon as I came, I flushed a deep red, already feeling shame bubble to the surface. I was relieved Jaxx wasn't paying attention to me now.

But Cindy was, and she giggled mockingly as I spurted in her hands, "Oh wow, that's it? Jaxx is right, you really are a pathetic Pussy." She withrew her hand from under the sheet, sticky with my cum, and before I could even react was rubbing it along my face, then sticking two fingers in my mouth. I had never tasted any cum before, and I found my own to be smell slightly like chlorine, and have slightly salty, but mostly bland taste. She began to push and pull her fingers in my mouth, and as I sucked, I found myself wondering what Jaxx's cum tastes like compared to mine. Suddenly Cindy's hand was out of my mouth, and had placed a stinging slap on my cheek. She laughed loudly, and I felt the now familiar heat of a blush along with stinging tears slipping from my eyes. She slapped me again, this time making a mocking crying face afterwards, "Don't fucking look away Pussy."

And with that she walked down to the couch, where Jaxx was now pounding the daylights out of Bianca. He was delivering his dick into her ass at a frenzied pace, and every time he slid all the way in and back out I could see more juices flow from her swollen pussy. "Oh! Oh! Jaxx! Oh! Yes! Oh! Fuck... Unh... Fuck my ass! Oh!"

Cindy dropped down to her knees, and ass Jaxx continued to slam away at Bianca, she crawled between his legs and began kissing and licking his swinging balls. His movements had them dangling pendulously, and so they began to alternatively slap back and forth between Bianca's exposed genitals and Cindy's devious face. She looked back at me as his balls hit her in the face, and the look of pleasure at being dominated, after just having dominated me, was enough to make my penis twitch and grow hard again, to my shame. Suddenly Jaxx pulled his erect member free from Bianca's punished asshole, which gaped in its absence, mimicking Bianca's open mouth; "Oooooh I want it back in Jaxx keep fucking me!"

He slapped her across the face, and his hand left her check bright red. "Shut up you stupid slut. You'll get it."

Cindy seemed to know what to do when Jaxx pulled out, and had maneuvered herself so her face was right in front of his purple head, and her head rested against Bianca's ass. She licked it daintily, not seeming to care about where it had just been, and Jaxx began to move again, now thrusting his member slowly into her mouth.

"Ohhhh yeah Cindy... Take his big hot cock out of my asshole... do I taste good? Ughhhhh Jaaaaaaxx I want it again... It's my birthday! Give me cock!" Bianca's slurred whining was meet only with another resounding slap across the face, while Jaxx grunted and continued to fuck Cindy's face at an increasing speed. I could see little strands of spit beginning to drool from her mouth, and she had dropped a hand to her crotch and was smoothly rubbing herself as he used her.

Then he pulled his cock from her face, and for a moment she had the same expression of petulant disappointment that Bianca whined out. But quickly that was replaced with a satisfied smile, and she turned around and spit some of her drool onto Bianca's pussy before kneeling on the couch and sloppily kissing her. Bianca eagerly accepted the kiss, and soon they were planted together, tongues swirling and spit dripping down the sides of Bianca's face. Jaxx had brought his cock back to teasingly pushing at her holes, and just when she'd almost forgot about him, he plunged into her wet pussy, pushing her legs back even farther above her head and humping at a frenzied pace inside of her. She exclaimed loudly, her lips still locked with Cindy, and her eyes shot wide open. As Cindy pulled away, agree began to yell.

"Oooooh—unh— Jax! Ooooomigooood! Oh, unh, oh, ugh, oh! Oh fuck! I'm... Ughhh... A fucking... Unghh... Your pussy... Mmmphh a slut! Birthday slut oooOoOOOOOOOOH! I'm your birthday... Ah! Ah! Ah! Slutfuckfuckfuuuuuck oooooh!"

Bianca was being fucked stupider! I grabbed my penis and it was fully hard again, aching and begging to be abused. What other choice did I have? Jaxx was enacting the hottest porn I had ever seen. I reached my hand under the sheet and began to stroke myself—not like I usually had, but imitating Cindy, with only two fingers. Part of me was teased by this; my hand didn't provide any of the subtle intimidation of Cindy's strong hands. But another part of me nearly came immediately—this wasn't how a man should jerk off. It was... almost dainty. On the couch, Cindy had stripped naked and leaned back on the couch to imitate Bianca's position, spreading her legs wide in the air while playing with her and Bianca's clits. Jaxx was still diagonal over Bianca, jamming his thick meat into her over and over, establishing a steady rhythm and sliding balls deep with each thrust. *shlock shlock shlock*

"OH! Agh—OohhHHoOOOHH! Oh— oh—oh! Jaxx! Cindy! Oooooh! FuckfuckJaxx fuckmeee!"

Her cries were loud enough to be heard by the neighbors, but Jaxx didn't seem to care. He relentlessly fucked Bianca, pushing her feet back as far as they could go above her head and grunting wildly as he rutted her like an animal. Bianca responded in kind, vainly grasping onto the couch with one hand and trying to slide herself up and down on Jaxx's gleaming, dripping, thrusting tool.

"Aaah! Your—unh—cock! Ooohbig—oooo—so big! Fuck! Cindy! Fuck—anh— his... cock—agh— fuck meeeeee!"

Cindy suddenly perked up and gracefully brought her legs back down to the floor. She had noticed me jerking off. Before I knew it she was next to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my bed. I tried to resist—I was naked under the flimsy sheet, a decision I now realized was foolish—but I was powerless against Cindy's soft skin and confident strength. "Give the dumb bitch a break and let's have some fun with the Pussy Jaxx!" My knees were weak, standing from the bed, and Cindy helped stabilize me against the edge of my bed as she smiled down at my tiny, rock hard or penis. She reached down to squeeze her hand around it and I shuddered and almost fell back into my bed. Then she was pulling me by my hand towards the couch.

Jaxx continued pounding away for a few seconds, as if he hadn't heard, or just didn't care that Cindy was talking. Then he slowed his battery of Bianca's hole and turned, his infuriating face already plastered with his infuriating smirk, to look at us. His sharp grey eyes bored into me, and I shivered. "What are you thinking you mean cunt?" he rumbled out, and finally released his grip on Bianca's legs. I could see red marks where his fingers had been holding her, and Bianca kept her legs spread, stuffing three fingers of one hand into her empty pussy, and taking three fingers of her other hand in her own mouth. She never stopped staring at Jaxx as she sucked and fucked herself.

12