College Chronicles Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had quivered visibly when Jaxx called her a cunt, and for a second I had seen the same girlish submission that Jaxx seemed to create in all his conquests. But then she resumed her confidence, and continued to pull me over toward the couch. "I wanna put his little dick next to yours. We can suck yours and laugh at his!"

She pulled me right up to Jaxx, until I was standing directly in front of him. I looked up at him, and had never been more intimidated. He was a full foot, if not more, taller than me, and his his superman chin and broad shoulders projected strength. His chest was toned and hairy, and he had perfect six pack abs. He has those weird muscles where there was a pronounced v at his pelvis, and it led my eyes right down to his body. His legs were cut of marble, steady and striped with muscles and veins. Bust most intimidating was his cock. This was the closest I had ever seen it, and it jutted out from his tight body just like I had dreamed. Its thick length was shining with spit and juices from Bianca's pussy, and I could see veins straining throughout the shaft. And the head... Oh my God his head. It was purple and angry, and looked as big as my fist. His head alone was bigger than my entire penis. Bigger than my penis and balls combined. It swayed slightly in the air, and a small strand of liquid stretched from it towards the floor. It was a perfect mushroom, like it had been drawn by the sick imagination of some bored pervert, and I couldn't tear my eyes from it.

Bianca had slid off the couch, into her knees in front of Jaxx, and as Cindy did the same she pulled me closer, until Jaxx's bulbous head was no more than a few inches from my body. It was hanging at the height of my stomach, and at the tight angle I could not longer see my tiny penis, just the two girls faces fawning over Jaxx's massive cock, the head of which covered my shameful penis from view. Jaxx reached out and settled one strong hand heavily on my shoulder, grabbing and gripping a little too tightly. "Hey man, tough break. But you know what they say. It's how you use it. We'll let you break it in tonight, don't worry."

He squeezed even harder, and my penis twitched as I didn't find myself reassured. Bianca had been wildly licking Jaxx's dick, but as she took a break and Cindy eagerly jumped on, she seemed to see me for the first time. "Ohmygad hahah! Look at the baby dick!" she took her fingers and mock measured my nub, then took that comparison and placed her fingers at Jaxx's hard abs. My length didn't even protrude past his pubes. She cackled "haha I didn't know baby dicks were real!" she looked up at me, suddenly serious, "do you cum like a girl?"

Before I could answer, Cindy had pulled Jaxx's cock back in her mouth and then suddenly released with a pop. It smacked Bianca in the face, throwing a spray of spit over her, and she cooed and stuffed her face full on his length without a second thought. Cindy cupped my little penis and tiny balls in one hand, the other reached behind me and clasped a butt cheek, steadying me. Even on her knees, I felt cowed by Cindy, and my balls sitting in the palm of one strong hand made me feel totally helpless—if she tightened her grip I would be totally hers. As she massaged and cradled my balls, I felt her hand slide, her fingers making their way past the seam of my small sac towards my ass. When she reached my hole she stopped, and her middle finger pushed slightly, a single beautiful finger asserting pressure on my tightly sealed anus. I jumped at the feeling of that pressure, and Cindy looked up at me and winked again, a sly smile spreading across her face as s her green eyes flashed. They bounced between me and Jaxx, and he let out a loud gut laugh. His heavy hand on my shoulder pushed me back down against my jump, and I almost buckled to the floor under that weight and the shock of Cindy's hint of intrusion. But, I managed to keep my feet. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had fell...

Cindy had returned to worshipping Jaxx's big balls while Bianca was gobbling his head, gagging and spitting. Cindy had her head stuck basically in Jaxx's crotch, taking as much of his dangling sac in her mouth as she could fit, and looking distinctly un-dominating, drooling loudly on a big scrotum. Both girls were staring up intently at Jaxx, eyes wide and submissive. But my small package was still in Cindy's fist, and I was stuck there. The girls fervently fought over Jaxx's cock, taking turns suckling his balls and greedily slurping his shaft, then switching with urgency. Their hands were constantly moving between his tool, each other's bodies, and my small dick... Well, that was mostly Cindy, who seemed to pay an abnormal amount of attention to my pleasure, repeatedly teasing me until my cock began to involuntarily jerk and twitch, when she would pull her hand away, or lightly slap at my balls, or stand up and slap me hard in the face. A few tears trailed from my eyes after a particularly rough slap, and I was shocked into looking at Jaxx, who now had his head tilted back and was grunting and groaning as he cupped both girls heads in his strong hands. They were both working him feverishly, and I was all but forgotten except for Cindy's hand cradling my penis and balls.

He grunted loudly, and his dick kicked hard, shooting a rope of jizz that sprayed across the faces of both girls and hit my chest, splattering across me. As his cock bucked violently, moving like it had a mind of its own, I was shocked by many things: the strong, masculine smell of Jaxx's seed; the heat of his load as it stuck to me; the speed and distance that it achieved, each blast covering all three of us; and the volume that he produced, painting every surface in front of him. The girl's faces dripped white, and ropes of jizz slid slowly down my chest to rest at my tiny nub, which trembled in awe of Jaxx's bully of a cock. Both girls had been giggling and gasping as Jaxx soiled us, but now Bianca returned to eagerly sucking at his still hard cock, while Cindy stood up. She leaned towards me, and before I knew it was kissing me passionately. I instinctively open up and kissed her back, before remembering the cum that covered her, and filled her mouth. I panicked, trying to pull back, and one gentle but firm hand on the back of my head, along with the unrelenting vice on my tiny penis and balls, pulled me back into her chest, and the soft embrace of her puffy nipples. Her tongue was insistent and forceful as it pried open my lips and entered, bringing a snowball of Jaxx's hot batter into my mouth. I almost gagged, but then found myself strangely aroused by the warm salty taste—it was better than mine. More memorable, more... intoxicating. It oozed out of her mouth and between our lips, dripping down my chin and onto our chests, pressed tightly together. It seemed like she was going out of her way to rub our faces together, and soon my entire face was sticky with Jaxx's cum. I was shellshocked. "Hey Pussy, why don't you keep Cindy warm for me while I fuck this dumb cunt retarded. Prove you're a little man, at least."

I recoiled in shock and embarrassment. Keep her warm? Did he mean fuck her? I couldn't do that! It would be my first time, and after the way she worshipped his cock, I was sure to let her down. "Ughhh... Oooooh, I don't know Jaaaxx..." Trying to be diplomatic, I found myself accidentally taking the same whining tone I had judged Bianca for earlier. "Fuck that! I know. Cindy, go fuck that Pussy, see if he's got anything."

Cindy eagerly took my hand and dragged me off towards my bed, her green eyes glowing predator-like, sizing me up, deciding how to strike. I was stunned, felt like as I was floating as she led me to my bed and pushed me down onto it. Was I going to lose my virginity? Would I even be able to please her? Then she climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. Her powerful thighs came to rest on either side of my head, squeezing just enough to remind me I had no chance of moving her if she didn't want to be moved, and her pussy rested on my mouth. It was dripping already. She grabbed my hair in one of her hands and began grinding against my mouth, while I lay there stupidly, not even sure what to do with my hands, so keeping them at my sides. I feebly attempted to lick and pleasure her, but she didn't seem to need or want much of my help. I was being used; it made my penis strain and ache. As she grinded and humped my face, she began to make small, huffing groans, as she spoke intensely but quietly to me. "Unf... Yeah... Fucking slut... Mmph... Get... face... fucked... Ahhh... I bet this is what Jaxx feels like..." She relented as she said the last bit, letting me break away from her sloppy pussy for air. She ran a hand roughly through my hair, and I looked up. I could see her just barely, looking down at me with a devilish grin fit for a succubus, which she punctuated with a sly wink. She was still sitting just over my mouth, and her swollen, flushed, and naked pussy was hard to look away from. Above me hung her sculpted breasts. They were only large B's at most, but she had so little body fat, and they were so perky and pretty, with perfect tiny nipples that stood perfectly erect on each breast, that they were more than enough. I brought my hands up to squeeze her ass and found it totally solid, all muscle. She ran her hand through my hair, this time softly... Did I imagine affectionately?

I must have, because she suddenly grabbed a handful harder than before. Then she set back to grinding my face. I could feel her thighs tighten on my cheeks; her skin was soft and smooth, and her substantial muscles shifted dangerously underneath. My hands were still on her ass, and I began to squeeze and kneed as I sucked on her pussy. After a minute of her intense riding, she gasped and came on my face. I could feel a gush of fluids soil me even further; I was intoxicated. I had never been harder, I could feel my penis straining, sore from abuse. Her thighs tightened even more against my head, and I could her muscles jolting from contractions wracking though her body as she panted and gasped, still riding me violently. For a moment I thought I might die there, suffocated or crushed by this beautiful demon that had me in her grasps, until the pressure subsided and her bucking tempo slowed.

Then she slid down on my body, pressing her beautiful face to mine again and drawing me close for a passionate, deep kiss. Now we played with spit, Jaxx's cum, and her fluids, slurping and groaning and teetering on the edge of cumming. She would kiss me long and deep, sticking her tongue as far as she could down my throat. Then she would switch to quick, sloppy licks, before spitting or drooling the mess into mouth. Then she would repeat the first step. She was set on doing whatever she wanted with me. So when she put her fingers once more around my sore penis, causing me to pull back, it wasn't surprising that she didn't cede to my protests. "Cind... Unh... No... Mfff, pleas-" She shut me up with a stinging slap, pulling a stunted cry from my lips and full on tears from my eyes. "Shut the fuck up Pussy. I'm gonna fuck you like my bitch." Then she reared back and sat on my puny penis, easily sliding it inside of her. She was soaking wet, and I could feel her tight vaginal muscles flex, even around my tiny penis. She slapped me hard three times in quick succession, before forcing two fingers in my mouth, which I instinctively sucked on. She made a fishhook in my cheek and pulled them out roughly, and stuck them up her pussy next to my nub. As she jerked me off inside of her, I came the hardest I had yet, a toe curling, leg shaking orgasm that set me squealing.

"OoooooOOOh Cindeeeee!"

Losing control of myself, I practically sobbed out a cry as Cindy took my virginity and forced me to orgasm all at once. My wail was so plaintive and effeminate that I heard Jaxx release a deep mocking laugh from the other side of the room, followed a popping noise and Bianca's annoying mocking echo. "Haha Cin!! Buy him a drink first, jeez!"

Cindy looked down at me wolfishly, then looked over to her friends as she continued to pump my still rock hard penis and her fingers in her pussy. "Your first time is a big deal for every little boy, don't blame him for getting emotional!"

They all laughed, and I cringed and twisted under Cindy's control. She was fucking me like I was the girl and she was the man, on top of me, hitting me, controlling my cum and fucking me even after I finished. The reality of my depraved situation stirred something in me, and my cock twitched, already spent but still hard and aching even worse. I wondered if this is what Bianca's pussy felt like right now, abused by Jaxx's big cock but still craving more. Cindy refocused on me, staring down intently as she grinded and gyrated. She was getting quite rough, clearly focused on her own pleasure over mine, and her fingers battered at my tiny penis while she stuffed herself. She suddenly slapped me hard five times, right in a row, and I was seeing stars. I felt her body weight settle on my torso, and her sultry voice began whispering directly into my ear, as she had before. "You're a slutty little bitchboy huh? Unh. You love this so much, don't lie. Mhhh. Don't worry, there's much more coming. Mmhh. I see how you stare at Jaxx's cock. Ohhh... yeah... We're going to make a Pussy out of you, faggot."

Her cruel, filthy words inspired her, and she gyrated even harder, clearly cumming at her fantasy. I was being used too roughly to grasp her full meaning, but a pit of dread began to settle in my stomach. This wouldn't end here.

Cindy came two more times on me, whispering abuse in my ears and occasionally slapping my face, before she had rode me to her satisfaction and fell to my side, lying next to me strangely casually. I knew I should get up. Cindy had just emasculated, then fucked me. Raped me? Was it rape? I hadn't struggled... and came hard, repeatedly... And who would believe me? Cindy was a catch, a guy like me should consider themselves lucky. And if I were to explain about her, I would have to explain about Jaxx... so instead of leaving, I turned towards her and nuzzled closer, seeking some sort of reassurance. With ultimate confidence she put her arm around me, and I nearly instantly fell into a deep exhausted sleep, resting my head on her exquisite soft breasts.

12