College Chronicles Ep. 08 Pt. 01

Story Info
College Freshman Sam has encounter with Jaxx.
8.3k words
4.6
28.1k
20

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie welcomed me into her room, as I hoped she would. Her roommate was gone, which was even better. I would not have made the best first impression that night, sniffling in self pity, filthy from my explosive encounter with Jaxx.

She ushered me in quickly, helping clean me up and giving me everything I needed for a shower. Once I felt more clean I told her what happened. At least, parts. I only told her about the most recent... Incident... And even that I left out my own complicity, how I had begged to touch when Jaxx told me to. Instead I focused on how angry he had been when I had interrupted him with Shae, and told her he forced me to jerk him off and then cum on me, which was mostly true. She frequently interrupted me to curse and rant about Jaxx, and by the end of my story, I was getting a little frustrated with her.

But she was lending me her roommates bed, so I didn't say anything. I could put up with small frustrations for a good friend. And those frustrations faded as the night wore on. We stayed up, talking about all sorts of things, keeping my mind off what had happened. But it seemed like Natalie was always driving the conversation back to Jaxx. Eventually, we set ourselves up talking on her bed. It was late when she brought him up for a fourth or fifth time,

"So, why do you think Jaxx picks on you like that?" I have to admit, the question stumped me more than a little. I spent so much time trying to avoid his attention I had come to see his motivations as unimportant; a cryptic elemental force like weather or astrology.

"Oh Nat, I don't know... It's really weird though... I don't know..." I dropped my head in awkward shame, recalling Jaxx's words as he'd stared deep into my eyes. "He did... He called me... His girlfriend... said I was pretty."

Natalie giggled, then stifled her laugh, trying to be serious and reaching out to me. "I'm sorry Sam! It's just so fucked up. I'm not laughing at you, it's just... He's such a fucking asshole!"

I grabbed her hand for a second to let her know I hadn't taken offense, though the giggle had stung. I couldn't blame her for the reaction to my plight. It was so absurd it didn't even feel real, now that I was removed from it. Yet it was. Natalie broke me from my

My thoughts with a cautious question,

"Hey Sam... This is awkward... But I'm... really... **Really** curious..."

"Yeah, Nat? Ugh, Just ask it!"

"So... His dick. Was it really as big as people say?"

My jaw dropped a bit at her question, and I could feel my face beginning to flush. I took a moment to compose myself, make sure I wouldn't say anything to embarrass myself or reveal the true extent of my pathetic depravity.

"Well... Yeah. Yeah it is. Nat it's so big. It's unreal." I held my hands up a little bit less than a foot apart. "At least like this. And I might be underselling."

Her eyes had gone wide when l illustrated with my hands, and though she was looking at me, I could tell she was deep in thought at the revelation.

"Wow..."

We both went silent for a moment, the only sound a slight undercurrent of bass from music in some far off room.

Soon after, I decided it was time to sleep and moved across the room to her roommate's bed. It was only when I went to get undressed that I realised in my haste to flee 001, I had only brought panties. My heart raced for a second as I thought about Natalie discovering my underwear choice, having to explain my relationship with Cindy... But then I calmed myself, coming up with a solution. I would just undress under the covers.

It was awkward, and I caught Natalie watching me curiously in the corner of my eye, but I managed to conceal my panties (a tight v-thong with red and blue horizontal stripes). I used to sleep naked, because when I was young I could never get comfortable in men's underwear, always too baggy, too much space in the front. But since Cindy had introduced me to tight, feminine clothing, I had taken to wearing panties every night in bed. The flowing, caressing tightness against my small package had become soothing; I loved the feeling of soft fabric riding up my hips and pulling tight to cradle the soft creases of my crotch. Plus, they gave me a thrill; sleeping across the room from Jaxx in such vulnerable, emasculating clothing made me feel like I was getting back at him in some way. Sleeping across from Natalie like this gave me the same thrill. I drifted off quickly, exhausted by the weekend I had just had.

**

I was back in room 001. It was night; the bay windows were pitch black, and I could hear sounds of other students shouting and partying outside.

I looked down and was shocked by what I saw.

I was wearing lingerie.

Not just any lingerie; baby-blue and white, a skimpy bustier with a garter belt connected by straps to nude stockings stretched over my long legs.

I had no panties under the garter belt, and the cups of the bustier didn't even cover my breasts, more supporting them from below to deepen my cleavage.

And that was what really surprised me. I had a pair of bouncy, perky tits on my chest, pushed up and out by the slutty outfit.

I caressed them, squeezing and shaking slightly, tweaked the hard, eraser-like nipples as a surge of chills ran through me. My hand ran down a flat, toned stomach to stroke my crotch.

No little penis!

Instead, I saw a pair of pink lips peeking at me from between my soft, feminine legs. It was only then that I noticed blonde hair cascading over my shoulders.

All of a sudden, I knew. I **was** Aurora.

And I loved it.

I shook my head, twirling luscious locks around my head, and brought one hand up to a breast to gently cup and fondle the soft but firm skin. My other hand snaked across the fine cloth of my lingerie to slither between my legs.

There one finger cautiously slid over my labia before gently parting and running across the pink folds underneath, pausing to circle my button clit. I shuddered at the feelings my tender body provoked; supple, smooth and curvy everywhere.

Then the door banged open.

Jaxx stood in the doorway for a moment, silhouetted by light from the hall. He was totally naked, and huge looking, casting a shadow so long it engulfed me in darkness. His cock was fully erect and more than a foot long, swinging violently from side to side like a weighty, dangerous club as he swaggered across the room towards me.

He was in front of me, hands on either shoulder pushing me firmly down to my knees.

He wanted me to suck his cock! I didn't want to do it. I couldn't see his cock again!

But my legs and my arms and my mouth wouldn't do what my brain wanted them to do.

My body—Aurora's body—had desires of its own.

I was on my knees, looking up at his cock, which hung menacingly in the air above me. Its long, thick, repulsively veiny, beautifully rippling mass terrified me; made me want to scream and cry and flee Jaxx's monstrous sword.

But my dainty, delicate hands reached up to circle his pole, and I felt my nimble tongue run over plump lips, and heard Aurora's voice, high-pitched and rich, cry out,

"MMMMM so BIG!!!"

I could feel his thick shaft in my smooth fingers again. The warm and wrinkly flesh of his balls overfilled one small hand as it greedily cradled them. The other enthusiastically masturbating his disgusting, fat dick.

I hated it, but my body wouldn't stop.

My hands cradled and caressed and fondled. My legs bounced me on my knees eagerly, and my breasts and peachy ass bounced in time.

Then I was staring the submarine-sized-cock down as it moved implacably towards my face. My mouth was wide open and tongue nearly panting in heat.

I wanted to close my mouth, but it wouldn't respond to my thoughts, and trying to pull my tongue back only made it cavort wildly in the air

It wasn't fair! I didn't want to suck his cock!

But Aurora's body—my body—wanted to desperately. It was a physical need, a lust that swelled up from my core and urged my body forward.

Onto his fat, one-eyed monster.

As my lips made contact with the hot, spongy skin of his head, my eyes rolled back in my head from pleasure.

"MMMMMMMNNNNNGHH!!!" The loud, lewd moan slipped out from the edges of my mouth, but was stifled as more and more of his lengthy log was stuffed into my face.

His bulbous head slid over my tongue, which flapped and wiggled, tracing the veins and lubricating its passage.

My mouth stretched wider and wider, and I could hardly believe how much cock there was to take.

It pushed past my tongue, catching at my tonsils as my skinny throat fought against the fat intruder.

Then a moment of tension, the big, ugly, beautiful dick pushing against my spasming gullet.

Then I felt a slip, like my neck had surrendered, and his cock was slipping farther and farther into me, endless lengths plumbing my depths.

I could feel tears leaking from my eyes and spit bubbling from lips, dripping down my chin and coating my tits. It was like it would never stop, inch after inch working down my throat until he was in my stomach.

Then my face was flush with his pelvis, bottom lip quivering against his fleshy nutsack, top lip rubbing against wiry pubic hairs.

And in one, smooth, violent motion, his cock ripped out of my mouth. I realised I was still humming around his cock, and had been the whole time, by the sound produced from his tool exciting my orifice.

"MMMMMMGWHAAA!!" I gasped for air, unable to bring my hands to wipe the tears that blurred my vision or the long strands of spit swinging from my chin and linking my lips to the gleaming wet dick.

It was so gross! So degrading! So humiliating, being used like a hole by my cocky, jock roommate!

But my body loved it, only taking a few deep panting breaths before opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue, begging for more.

Then I was in the air, hoisted over one shoulder like I weighed nothing. I wanted to struggle, to squirm and kick and hit him until he dropped me.

Instead my body squealed and giggled, kicking my feet and waving my hands in mock struggle.

He dropped me onto his bed, and I felt his hand pushing on the small of my back, forcing my chest and head down on the soft fabric of the bedsheets.

He grabbed my thighs and yanked, dragging me backward on the bed so that my ass was presented up in the air with bent knees, back arched by the steady pressure of his hand.

I was in a perfect position to be fucked.

I wanted to scream. He couldn't fuck me! I wasn't Aurora! I couldn't take his big, monster dick!

But my body was insatiable.

"OOOOhhh yes daddy fuck me!"

My hips wiggled, and I could feel my pussy dripping wet with anticipation. A tingling had taken hold of my body, and my heart was in my throat, beating loudly.

*SLAP*

"Aanh!"

Both big paws simultaneously struck, then gripped and squeezed my ass cheeks. His fingers burying into my fat, reared ass, he firmly shook my cheeks, and I could feel each jiggle and tremble in his rough grasp.

He was such a fucking asshole!

It felt so fucking good.

"OOohhhmygodd!"

Then a pressure against my asshole, hot and dangerous.

It dragged down, until it rubbed up and down my tight lips, making me squirm even more.

Then a flash of pain as he pushed inside me, and I closed my eyes tightly and moaned...

**

A sudden impact in my face shocked me to a sitting position. I wasn't in 001. Jaxx's cock was nowhere in sight. It took me a moment to get my bearings, white painted ceilings and walls wholly unfamiliar. A pillow was lying on my lap, and I looked around blearily and saw Natalie glaring at me in a similar sleepy state from the other side of the room. Then I caught up. Jaxx forcing me to handle his equipment. His... painting of me. My soiled flight to Natalie's. And now this dream.

Which had brought me to squirt in my little panties. I felt a sudden rush of panic at the sensation of wetness dribble down my thighs, then clenched the pillow tightly and forced myself to act normal.

"Sam you were moaning in your sleep! You woke me up!! What the fuck are you dreaming about??"

I couldn't think of anything to say. 'Jaxx was about to fuck me. I was Aurora and I was being his slut.'? Yeah right.

"I...Uh... I-I... Uhhh..."

"Ughh! Just don't wake me up again!" She angrily flipped to face the wall, and within a few moments I could hear light, rhythmic breathing. I checked my phone; if she slept in much longer, she'd be late for our first class of the day. But Natalie was always a little late to class, so I dawdled as I edged off the bed, trying to hide my panties and the semen trailing down my legs.

I made sure she was fully asleep then awkwardly slipped down to the floor, trying keep my cum from going on her roommate's sheets. But the damage was done, and I had to try to wipe some off the sheets then throw them back in the bed, hoping no one would notice. My sperm was thin and watery, more like water than the thick, steaming load Jaxx had showered me in. I burned with shame at this new humiliation and scampered into the bathroom as Natalie released a loud snore.

Carefully pulling the door closed behind me, I rushed to wash my shameful ejaculation from my leg and arm. After, I took a second to look around the bathroom. It was small—much smaller than the enormous one in 001. I wondered if all the dorms were this small; one way in which I was lucky to be Jaxx's roommate.

I pushed that thought away, unable to even bear the presence of Jaxx in my mind. Despite the tiny, cramped interior of the bathroom, the mirror over the sink was large, its reflective surface coming down to meet the edge of the sink almost at waist height, perfect for examining my full reflection. I took a few moments to do so; my bathroom use in 001 was limited to quick showers in order to escape Jaxx's menacing presence, and I felt as if I hadn't truly looked at myself in a few weeks.

I looked, and looked, and looked, working my way down my body like it was the first time I'd seen myself. And as I stared closer and deeper, I began to notice changes. Nothing drastic, but enough minor, that all together roused my suspicions. My lips seemed fuller, more plump than I remembered. My eyelashes seemed longer, like I was wearing mascara, even though I was sure I wasn't. My hair, dyed blonde and in a fashionable bob, seemed more shiny and lustrous, with a flow and glow that gave my face a decidedly feminine frame. And that was just my head.

My arms were more toned and tight, but what had used to be a slightly respectable bulge of muscle on both biceps had flattened, and my forearms and hands seemed thinner and more graceful for it.

Then my chest. I gasped when I noticed it, bringing my hand to my pecs and squeezing lightly. I had tits! They weren't big, maybe not even a-cups, but they were there, soft and perky on my chest. My areolas appeared to have widened slightly, and my nipples, perfectly centered on each barely-there breast, were tiny twin pencil erasers poking out from my chest. I wondered if this could be from working out with Cindy. I was so naive...

My smooth, delicate hands continued to explore my body, stroking down abs that had begun to go taut on my stomach, across the slightest hint of a hip bone on each side. Then my fingers dragged across my cheeks to grab each, and gasped again. There was so much more than usual! Was I getting fatter?

A slight pout twisting my lips, I stood up on my toes and turned, arching my back and sticking my ass out in the pose that Cindy insisted I use to model clothing. My jaw dropped, but I was too surprised even to gasp this time. My ass was fatter than it had been— but not in a sagging, unfit way. Instead, the sides, from just below the belly button to just above the legs, seemed to have swelled outward. My figure, once mannish with thin, boyish hips, had morphed into more resembling an hourglass shape, hips wide and curvy, flowing down to thin, shapely legs. The newly... thicc sides of my derriere only complimented my already bubble-like ass cheeks, enhanced to new feminine appearance by horizontal growth at my hips.

My hands roamed my body, feeling my enhanced curves, verifying the new fat deposits sitting high and tight on my chest and ass. And as my fingers brushed over my pale white skin, and slightly tweaked my tiny, erect nipples, I felt tingles fire through my body from my head to toes. My hair stood on all ends, and goosebumps pricked up across my extremities. One hand traced across my groin, tenderly cupping my little penis as it twitched with the sensations of my soft, smooth skin. Was my penis smaller than usual? Did my balls seem tighter against my body than before, hugged to my crotch? Maybe it was just my body getting used to wearing panties, keeping my small package tight against me almost all the time.

A tremor ran through me, muscles tense. I couldn't tell if it was anxiety, or fear, or terror... or something else entirely, something darker and deeper than those emotions.

As I turned the shower on and tested it, I couldn't resist continuing to fondle and grope myself, luxuriating in the new feelings of the strangely sensitive... additions to my physique. It was easier than thinking too hard about them, easier to enjoy then to start to wonder where they came from, and how I could stop it. Or if I wanted to stop it. I stepped into the shower and was instantly soothed by the relaxing warmth of the warm water. One hand slipped down to my crotch again, two fingers pulling on my pathetic little penis. I felt guilty—Cindy would have been angry if she knew I were jerking off. But I couldn't stop myself, and so I stroked delicately between two fingers as my other hand played across my chest and ass. I tweaked my nipples, slapped my own butt, and groaned in pleasure, relying on the noises of the shower to cover sounds of my masturbation. And in my head, I pictured Jaxx's cock as it had been in my dream...

By the time I got out of the shower I was running well behind schedule, yet I hadn't heard any noises from Natalie, so I assumed she was still asleep. I pulled on the panties I had brought—a simple, light blue pair framed with white borders, and covered them with baggy sweatpants and a college-branded sweatshirt on top. Even though this used to be my preferred 'uniform,' I found myself slightly uncomfortable in the baggy folds of cloth. Cindy had shown me the advantages of skin-tight, form-fitting clothing, and now I was at odds with my old comforts.

Then I had a horrible realisation. My pills! Cindy's pills! In my haste to escape Jaxx's presence, I had forgotten the little bottle that sat in the medicine cabinet in 001. What would happen? Would she know? My logical mind dismissed this fear; of course she couldn't know, just like she couldn't know my little penis had been worked out in the shower. But in the back of mind hunched a gremlin of niggling doubt, immune to logic and constantly whispering; 'She knows, you'll pay. She knows, you'll pay.'

Eventually out of excuses to stay in the bathroom and running low on time to get to class, I emerged into Natalie's room with a fake smile pasted on my face. But I needn't have worried about keeping up appearances. Natalie was still sprawled on her bed, snoring lightly. I paused slightly at the sight— she was wearing raggedy old sweats and a t-shirt as pajamas, both spotted with holes. What grabbed my attention was one large, heavy breast, that had partially fallen through a hole near the armpit of her shirt. I could just see her dark areola and the hint of a pink nipple at the tip of the pale, white flowing skin of her tit.

I was frozen by conflicting emotions. I needed to wake her up, but how could I do it with her... undressed like this? One part of me found it titillating (pun intended), her heavy breast exposed in such an accidental way. Below that, I felt a rush of naughty guilt. This was my best friend; sometimes my only friend, depending on how I felt about Cindy at any given time. It was just wrong for me to take advantage, to ogle her in the security of her room after I had begged for that same security just last night. And underneath all that, I felt a twinge of jealousy. She had massive, flowing, soft looking boobs— what would it be like to have those on my chest? As I lightly shifted a piece of her sheets to preserve her modesty, these deepest thoughts stuck with me even while I stepped away, turning my back and coughing loudly in an attempt to wake Natalie.