College Chronicles Ep. 08 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a shrill shout shattered my peace.

"Oh my God Sam! What the fuck are you doing?!"

My head shot up from where it lay on Jaxx's chest to find Natalie standing a few chairs away down our row. Her hand was at her mouth, and her eyes betrayed a mixture of confusion, shock, and fiery anger. She probably couldn't see exactly what I was doing, but the way I was sitting under Jaxx's arm, and the position and rhythmic movement of my hand (even as she stood watching) gave away the activity. I was as shocked at her, the thought of her existence wiped from my mind for the time I had been absorbed by handling Jaxx's massive package.

My mouth was stricken open in dumb shock and fear. The professor was still speaking, but behind her I could see her exclamation had drawn attention from a few turned heads. I felt flushed all over, a bead of sweat running down my forehead. What could I do? What could I say that would explain the situation I was in? More heads were turning by the second, attention begin drawn by movement, and the growing audience only made me panic more. From their position, they couldn't see anything but Natalie's surprise, and my strange closeness to Jaxx. But I knew, and that was enough to shut me down. Then Jaxx filled the growing silence with a mocking laugh,

"Sami's got her hands full..." His tone was casual, words slow, and he made no motion to move or cover himself up. His stillness astonished me, and I stared up at him wide-eyed as he taunted Natalie. "She doesn't need you... But there's plenty of room here, if you want to help..."

Even as he rudely came onto her while debasing me in public, I didn't protest. I was too busy noticing for the first time (I told myself) how attractive he was. The way he dripped with confidence and swagger, I couldn't imagine a situation he wouldn't be in control of. His steely eyes flashed merrily with a light that seemed to originate inside them, and though he had the same aggravating smirk on his lips, I thought I noticed a difference. A subtle, boyish curl at the right edge of his mouth that I was beginning to recognise as genuine amusement.

Natalie's mouth churned air as she processed the sight; me still working up and down in his tight underwear, looking up at him doe-eyed. Jaxx's smug smile fixed upon her, the full force of his dark gaze levelled on her. Eventually, she managed to produce sounds, then words,

"I-I... You... He?... Are you... gay? I-I... such a dick!"

Words spurred her to action, and she lunged forward past the last few seats until she was next to Jaxx. She was hot now, nearly shouting, and she leaned across Jaxx and grabbed at my arms, pulling my hand from his stiff, long spear.

"Fucking disgusting! Sam what did he do to yo-oohhh..."

As she came close and pulled my hands, she caught a glimpse of his prodigious endowment, no more than a foot and a half from her face. She paused for a moment, totally shocked seeing the broad purple head emerging from the band of his underwear. I could almost see the gears turning in her head as she calculated the full length of his dick. The transformation was subtle; her eyes widened, her cheeks lost colour, and her mouth hung as slack-jawed as I'd been. If I had been more comfortable I might have laughed— I could truly relate to Natalie at that moment, I knew exactly what she was thinking.

But Natalie had greater self-control than I did, and after a few seconds of shock, she shook herself and grabbed at my wrist, bodily yanking me up out of my chair.

"Such an asshole! Come on, Sam!"

I braced to resist Jaxx, but he made no move to stop me. It was awkward to get around his knees, especially as the desk was still down, and I stumbled and banged my legs against the chairs on either side of the aisle. The entire time Jaxx just looked on with the same grin splitting his face, arm thrown over the back of the seat, as if he didn't have a care in the world. In my peripheral vision, I saw that more of the students in the hall had turned to watch the commotion, and I could hear their mutters, whispers, and giggles as they puzzled at our situation. I flushed even brighter red, desperately trying to cover my pathetic little erection with my hand as I stumbled down the row of seats in Natalie's furious wake, the telltale beginnings of hot tears pricking my eyes. One last glance back revealed Jaxx, still sitting nonchalantly, despite the interruption Natalie had caused and the focused attention of our peers. He caught me looking at him, and my body quivered as he fired me a slow, promising wink, before Natalie swept me through the massive double doors and out of his sight.