College Chronicles Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-how... did... how do I know you didn't... share it?"

One arm stretched around my shoulders familiarly, and his voice rumbled through his chest as he pulled me closer, rubbing my shoulder with his broad paw. With the other, he dropped my phone into my lap and pulled my free hand back to his cock. I absently resumed stroking as he responded,

"You really think I'm an asshole, huh?" He laughed heartily, as if I'd suggested the unthinkable, not the obvious. "Half the fun is having them to myself. But if you really don't believe me, go ahead, check my texts."

I froze for a second, disbelieving what he'd said. When he didn't move to take his phone, I navigated into one of his messaging apps. Scrolling through the conversations, there were no videos sent out. Instead, I was shocked by the messages he received. Clip after snapshot, naked girls were flooding his inbox, throwing themselves at him in exposed poses with lewd texts begging for his attention.

I exited and opened another app. There were a few group chats that time, memes with his football team, I guess. But overall it was more of the same; message after message of sluts looking for a hookup. I almost lost focus on what I was looking for, so impressed by the sheer thirst of all the gorgeous co-eds. I had never realized, in my lonely, nerdy isolation, that girls could be so forward— so horny.

I had been feeling cocky, buoyed by the stares I'd received all day (not to mention the barely concealed lust in Jaxx's gaze). But the contents of his phone knocked me down to size. I realized I was barely worth his attention; just another in a parade of conquests.

"Come on, you made a deal, Sami. You pay out, right?" his leering smile was almost rapacious. He wanted me.

If I wanted him to keep looking at me that way, I would at least have to try.

I handed his phone back, and he placed it to one side. Slowly... painstakingly... I lowered myself to the floor in front of him. I watched him like a hawk, hoping for some movement, sign of aggression that would give me an excuse to flee.

And then his hands jumped from his sides, reaching out.

His legs tensed, muscles rippling under my slim hands.

I was on my knees, but jumped half back up to my feet, a startled antelope cringing at a mighty lion's pounce. Luckily, I wasn't on the menu yet, and he smoothly threw a pillow from the end of the couch to the floor under me. I blushed at my own skittishness and lowered my head to the floor, sliding onto the cushion in front of me, not meeting the imperious gaze I could nearly feel.

Then I was fully kneeling between his legs, twin pillars flanking me. I slowly brought my eyes up to meet his, trying my hardest to meet his self-satisfied look. His thick pole swayed in the air between us, and I struggled to avoid it's magnetic pull.

I was almost casual that time, lifting my hands up to fondle his junk, stroking cock with one hand, balls awkwardly cupped in the other. I was getting used to working with his equipment, and tipped the shaft to one side so I could look at him while I tugged.

"Uhm... If I... S-suck... It... you won't... won't?..." I couldn't even voice the words, deeply shamed by the sentiment. I was out of cards to bargain with, and if I wanted him to respect me in any way, I needed to follow through. Most humiliating was my feeling of desperate desire; I wanted his assurance, so I could follow through.

"Won't... Fuck your face?" as he chuckled, all I could do was nod, making my eyes wide and puppy-like, how Cindy had taught me to beg. I really didn't want him to use me like he had the previous night, especially without her there to protect me. "You're cute, huh? No, I won't face fuck you." He crossed two fingers and laid them across his chest. "I promise. I just want more of that pretty little mouth. You can go as slow as you want."

And his tolerance, his flattery, his patience, pushed me over the edge. Even I was tired of my halting, hesitant awkwardness, craving submission to his pleasure.

I let out a lusty groan as I planted my lips around his head, too relieved to exert self-control. My tongue flicked and slid across bulbous, rubbery skin, tracing his edges and sliding across his tip. I nearly giggled as his cock twitched in my mouth, and I registered his low, appreciative grunt, a warmth flooding my chest.

He felt good, he smelled good, he even tasted good; sweaty and musky and salty and manly. It was easy to lose myself in the simple repetition of my worship, up and down, tongue swishing in my mouth, alternate hands caressing and tugging on his pendulous testicles. When I had thoroughly kissed each part of his knob, I began to lick down the sides, savoring the feeling of his taut, throbbing skin. I took him in my mouth, seeing how deep I could go, even gagging myself once or twice experimentally. I couldn't take nearly as much of his length as Cindy, but it was strangely satisfying to make an attempt of my own volition, cautiously finding my rhythm. Soon the wet smacking sounds filled the room, and as split trailed from my lips, his intermittent grunts of approval assured me my efforts weren't wasted.

In the heat of the moment, I had totally forgotten the plug inside my hole, even as each clench drove a surge of electricity through my core. But that plug was Cindy, and she wouldn't be forgotten.

I jumped and squeaked around the thick meat in my mouth when the vibrator in my butt jumped to life again. As its rumbles pushed moans from my sloppy lips, everything suddenly clicked. Cindy had set me up— had teased me relentlessly till I was too horny to think, then marched me straight into the lion's den. Jaxx hadn't been naked by accident, maybe hadn't even taken a pill.

I would have kicked myself or been humiliated or angry at the manipulation. But I was so overwhelmed by the pleasure of Jaxx in my mouth and Cindy in my rear that I didn't balk in the slightest. If anything, my moans and slurping became louder, more unconstrained and slutty. Cindy's presence was as unpredictable and thrilling as she was in person, and the simple awareness of her role reassured me; I was not entirely at Jaxx's mercy.

I lost track of time, bobbing and licking and kissing passionately, when a petulant knock on the door broke my reverie. I tried to lift from his tool, but his hand was on the back of my head— I couldn't say how long it had been there. His iron grip kept me exactly in place; not pushing down, but certainly not letting me up. As I felt panic rise and my heartbeat accelerate, Jaxx leaned over and whispered just for me,

"Shhh Sami. I want to see her face when she figures it out." My mind was racing— Who? Figures what out? I went blank again as Jaxx continued, his certain voice soothing my frazzled nerves, "I'll take care of you Sami, just go with it." Then he leaned back, and still holding me down shouted out, "It's open!"

I heard the door squeak slightly as it swung, creaking of floorboards under feet, setting my feet kicking as I tried to free myself in vain. The clearest sound was a voice I recognized instantly, sending another jolt of panic through my chest.

"Sam? I got your tex— Ugh you? Fucking perv— OH my god! Who... Asshole, get off of her!"

Natalie half-started three different thoughts as she came in, revealing what Jaxx had done with my phone. But from her position, she couldn't see enough of me to identify. She was walking into a trap, in which I was bait and unwilling conspirator.

"It's okay, she loves my fat dick." He patted my head condescendingly, still holding me in place, and my protest came out as a muffled moan. Coincidentally the plug in my rear kicked to life—or maybe just to a higher intensity—and I groaned and squirmed while he refocused on me, sliding his cock slowly in and out of my mouth. Despite the latent power of his grip, he was almost gentle. It only made me feel weaker, smaller, sluttier; a helpless prop in an obscene performance.

Natalie's recognizable huff of frustration at my behavior set my cheeks to burning, and I was glad she couldn't see me. It took her a few seconds to respond,

"Well... I... What the fuck did you do to Sam? Where is he? I swear, if you hurt him, I'll fucking cut your balls off." Nat's voice contained a venom I knew well, and I almost believed her threat. Jaxx only laughed,

"You shouldn't worry about anyone but yourself, Nat." He spit her name with contempt. "Though if you don't watch your dirty mouth, I might have to tell him about our little arrangement..." It was hard to focus on their conversation through the sensations of my occupied ass and mouth, but my name kept me trying, burning with curiosity and shame. I could almost feel his smirk, swagger radiating from his body as he held my mouth to his cock. I began to lick and suck as best I could, suspended at his pelvis, tired of resisting. There was a war of wills in 001, and I picked the side I thought would win.

As he sighed in pleasure (and maybe a hint of surprise?) Natalie shouted, loud and grating, now standing just behind Jaxx.

"You fucking wouldn't! You... You... Asshole!" She was all fury, without any of her usual composure, and Jaxx hadn't even been as offensive as I knew he could be. What was the agreement of theirs that had her so rattled? Jaxx laughed at her incoherence, no doubt only spurring more frustration.

"Walk away then. Leave; I can let Sam know what a dumb fucking whore you are before you even get to the street." His hand pulled away from my head, and I could feel his body shift slightly as he made a motion towards her, perhaps showing her something in his hands.

I could barely focus on the twin tasks of following their conversation and servicing Jaxx's amazing tool. My arms were resting on the edge of the couch seat — I didn't remember putting them there — hands full caressing and squeezing his heavy balls. The thought of fleeing didn't even cross my mind. Instead I casually bobbed on his pole, waiting for Natalie's retort.

"Fuck... Fuck you!... What the fuck do you want from me?"

"More like what do you want, 'Nat.' What did you say to me yesterday? 'Sometimes you just need hard jock cock?'"

I sputtered around his cock in surprise. I couldn't believe she would say something like that, to him of all people.

"That was my reaction! Absolutely filthy." The comment was directed at me, but I knew it was for Natalie's benefit, and she didn't wait for me to respond.

"Seriously?! Fuck you, man!" I could tell she was flustered; her usual collection of swears and insults replaced by pale repetition. He noticed too,

"You said that already— unless it's a request? But if you really want it, you'll have to ask more politely, bitch." The final insult was nonchalant, thrown in to spur her temper even more. It worked.

"You're out of your fucking mind, you piece of shit... Bastard... Fucking... Asshole! I'd NEVER fuck you. I shouldn't have fucking touched your nasty dick! It's not even that big anyway!!" I was almost insulted by her denial of blatant truth; the rest of my surprise was at the reveal she had already been with Jaxx.

Jaxx had enough of her backtalk, so he pulled his power-move, and pried the night open. Grabbing my hair, he yanked my head up, until just his tip was in my mouth.

"Look how slutty this uppity cunt is when you're not around, Sami." He shoved his phone in my face, and it took me a second to comprehend the image on screen.

The first I saw was Jaxx's cock, unmistakeable in digital form juxtaposed with the real thing lodged in my orifice. Then my eyes slipped to the right, to find Natalie's face. Her eyes were wide open as her mouth, bulging with surprise, staring at the camera. Even in still image, a fiery rage burned in stark contrast to the loving curve of her tongue around his shaft.

"Yeah, that was her in the picture I sent you yesterday. She loved it, but she's not very smart... Dumb bitch couldn't learn to be polite, so she hasn't had my cum yet... Unlike you, huh?"

Natalie had been as stunned by her revelation as I mine, but her horror was powerful enough to break the silence.

"Oh my god!... Sam?? Wha... what the fuck? Jaxx! Sam are you... What did you do him!?"

Jaxx presented me for another moment, painted lips splayed around his head, bashful eyes avoiding her shocked stare. Then, thankfully, he pushed me back down; taking control away from me. I thanked him by sucking eagerly while he responded,

"I didn't do anything. She came home like this. I guess she just knows what she wants... and how to get it."

"Stop calling h-... Sam... let him go!" Natalie was more flustered than I'd ever heard her, seriously shaken, unable to regain solid footing. Jaxx pressed the advantage.

"Dont believe me? Stupid cunt. Watch this."

Then Jaxx released my hair, his hands moving away from my head. Back into a rhythm, I continued bouncing my head on his girth, comfortable with his unrelenting, hot erection. He groaned obnoxiously, shifting in place, and I turned my head up to look at him, keeping his tip in my mouth. His wide smirk captivated me, and I almost didn't mark Natalie's horrified gasp over his shoulder.

Only at that sound did I realise I was free. If I wanted, I could have stopped sucking his pole. I could have stood up, pulled my clothes on, hugged Natalie for comfort, let her berate Jaxx and rush me out of the room. I probably could have hit Jaxx, slapped his smug smile, told him off for humiliating me. He wouldn't have stopped me; he didn't need to fight for a cocksucker, when so many girls so obviously wanted him, and anything I could do wouldn't hurt him.

Somehow, all those reasons to bail only made me desperate to stay, to keep him groaning and fawning over me, to keep his fat cock in my mouth. My cheeks flushed in shame at my whorish desire. I was one of those thirsty bitches. It only turned me on more.

Then Natalie was right over his shoulder, her eyes wide and pleading. "Sam... let's go... come on..." She wore her usual goth aesthetic; dark purple eyeshadow to match the streak in her otherwise night-black mane. It didn't really suit her brown eyes, but the look wasn't supposed to draw your attention there. The piercings in her lip and tongue were more obvious, especially with her mouth gaping like a landed fish.

She was wearing an especially small, tight black tube-top; her exposed, pale midriff wasn't as toned and athletic as Cindy and Aurora's, but no one was going to look there either. Instead, the eyes were naturally trapped in the magnificence of her alabaster cleavage, living marble heaving with each breath of frustrated alarm.

I must have lost track of my senses, so inundated by taste, touch, feel, and now especially sight; monumental cock and buxom chest more real than they'd ever been before. I'd stopped moving, simply staring in awe, but when I felt the soft pressure of fingertips on my skull (encouraging, not forceful) I remembered my purpose and pursued it. Natalie gasped in horror at my choice, and Jaxx chuckled darkly as he tightened the screws,

"See? Sami's a smart girl. She knows how good I can be. You could learn something." Ironic judgement dripped from his words, and he brought his arms back behind his head, fixing me with a bizarrely warm smile; one that brought me in the joke, despite the cruelty aimed at my best friend on campus. Best friend, period. His slate eyes burned with a cold intensity that eclipsed my petty friendship.

She ignored him, still clearly grappling with the stunning twist I'd dealt her.

"S-sam... You... He... You don't... You don't have to do this!" I could hear helplessness in her voice, but I didn't meet her eyes. There was a tether of tension between Jaxx and I, unspeakable and unbreakable.

"Oh, she knows that. Why don't you get down with her? You loved slobbering on my fat fuckin' cock yesterday, don't lie. Stop being such a frigid bitch."

"I... I'm not f-fucking... I... Fuck this... I'm... Sam, I'm going..." From the corner of my eye I saw Natalie hesitantly make to leave, her head still turned back towards us.

"Okay, go ahead... But I never got off on those big milkers like you agreed, so that does mean I'll have to share your photoshoot with the team." That froze her in her tracks. "And probably plow Sami's tight, virgin butthole... " As he spoke, he maintained eye-contact with me, icy grays twinkling. He winked one, hidden from Nat, and I knew I was safe. I trusted him implicitly, against all reason. "It's going to be a squeeze... But we can \*\*probably\*\* fit it in..." That made her gasp and turn, overflowing with competing words,

"WHAT!? You'll... you wouldn... but you... you aren't... gay?... are you?" Natalie almost sounded like me, halting and stupid and already lost.

He laughed brazenly. "Sami said the same thing. Haven't you heard? 'Any hole is a goal.' Especially when they look as good as she does."

"B-but... you... can't—" I don't know if she was talking about his threat for me, or for her, but he overrode her either way,

"—I won't. If come over here. Right now."

I almost couldn't hear her sigh, over the hum of the vibrator in my ass and the wet sounds of my mouth on his cock. But it was almost a huff, a sign that she still wasn't broken by his indomitable will, though he was surely bending her to his desires. Then telltale sounds of creaking, soft thuds of shoes on floorboards.

I had begun to hum softly on Jaxx's cock at some point, utterly bewitched by the dual occupiers of my mouth and ass. My tiny erection was straining in my panties; if I'd been any bigger I might have popped the bottom of the snug bodysuit. The plug buzzed away inside me, seemingly tapering down for a few minutes before jolting back to extremes. Cindy, playing her games, making sure I couldn't forget her.

Then I could feel Natalie's presence, looming over me from behind. Even without looking I could guess her expression; surprise, betrayal, a tinge of self-righteous fury. She wasn't wrong to feel betrayed. I hadn't spoken to her, barely even looked at her as I helped Jaxx lure her into his den. Now she was stuck like I was, and I knew how much she loathed his macho attitude. But even my sharp pang of guilt was drowned in the tsunami of pleasure. I needed release, so I had to be selfish.

Another huff of indignation, and Natalie was on her knees. I noticed Jaxx didn't offer her any cushion at all— the extra bite of guilt fueled a shamefully satisfying warmth. Natalie had been SUCH a bitch, SO often. And Jaxx wouldn't hurt her... maybe she'd even loosen up.

Then, rudely, Jaxx pulled his rod away from me mid-hum,

"mmmwaaahh!"

Jaxx laughed, Natalie huffed in disgust, and my cheeks grew even redder, if that was possible. I sat back on my knees, looking pointedly to Jaxx, avoiding Natalie's gaze at all costs as he patted my cheek with one hand.

"Don't worry Sami. I won't forget about you. I just need to check out these big ol' titties."

He gripped at my chin and smoothly turned me, until I stared right at Natalie's ample cleavage. I remembered back to seeing one naked, and felt my heart pulse and penis throb violently.

"Help me out. Spit on them."

We both responded at the same time,

"Wha-..."

"WHAT?!"

He laughed again; bold and exaggerated, calculated to piss her off even more. I would have been scared of her rage, if his command over everything hadn't been so thoroughly evident.

"Need to make them wet, it'll be more comfortable. Plus, you want me to get off quick, right? I'm trying to help you out!"

If you look up 'shit-eating grin' in the dictionary, you'd see Jaxx's smile at that moment. It was brazen, condescending, any matter of words you could use to call something absolutely infuriating. But I seemed he had overloaded her outrage capacity; even Nat couldn't deal with all that he presented.