College Chronicles Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came back out, Jaxx was behaving like nothing had happened. He lounged on the couch, video game controller in hand. As I walked across the room, he asked me to grab him a beer. I did it without thinking, and when he told me to get one for myself my surprise didn't register until I'd already followed the command. He noticed for me to sit with him, and we played video games in relative peace, his bullying limited to playful jabs about my mistakes in play (you can't exactly blame me for not being at my best).

After an hour or so, he dialed a number in his phone, and before I knew it was ordering delivery to the room. I offered to pay, but he dismissed me easily with a wave of his hand, before one-shotting and tea-bagging me on screen. We ate dinner in good spirits, laughing at some new special on Netflix, making joking references to the comedian's previous work. It was the most comfortable I had felt in room 001 all year.

I fell asleep that night pointedly facing the wall, trying hard not to think about him, or the drastic development in our relationship.