College Chronicles Ep. 13

Story Info
College Freshman Sami gets fucked.
23k words
4.77
24.6k
17

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

A year + of College Chronicles! Whether you've been with me from the start or are just coming on board, I appreciate your patience and attention. It's taken a long time, but we're finally getting to some payoff. I really hope you enjoy this and the next episode, the topic of which should be clear by the end of this story.

Content warning: Reluctance, coercion, rough sex, and verbal humiliation.

*

In the bracing cold and the brilliant beams of floodlights in the black night, my first college football game felt like something you watched on a TV screen. The cheerleaders' dances and flips, the roars of the crowd... Everything was so overwhelming and ridiculous, I felt adrift in the sea of strangers shouting and singing and not-so-secretly drinking. Cindy had told me our school's football wasn't a big deal, but it seemed like one to me.

Through it all, around waving arms and bobbing heads and the scrum of other players, my attention remained locked on to Jaxx dominating on the field exactly how he dominated me.

Easily.

It was the last game of the season, and Cindy had convinced me to go, since Jaxx and Jaelen were finally getting a chance to start. A meaningless game against the best team in the conference with our schools starters sitting, everyone expected a blowout. Even so, the whole school turned out, celebrating the last game of the season as an entrenched practice. Like most college traditions, it was mostly just an excuse to get really drunk, and our peers were fervently honoring that.

Cindy and I were dressed in outfits she had coordinated; black skinny jeans and long turtlenecks, with plaid blanket scarves in school colors wrapped around our necks and over our shoulders. We were with a couple of other girls from Cindy's sorority, who had brought along whole bottles of vodka 'to warm us up.' I'd been suspicious, but between the drinks, scarf, and physical activity of jumping and screaming, I was actually hot, for once my cheeks flushed not from humiliated shame.

And we did a lot of jumping and screaming, cheering on our friends. Jaxx and Jaelen were veritable monsters on the field, changing the game over and over, turning it from blowout to nail-biter, a back and forth affair that had us standing nearly the whole time.

I had little understanding of football, but Cindy was an expert from years of watching Jaxx's games, and was explaining throughout, telling me where to look and who to watch. Not that I needed much help, with the guys standing out obviously, even among other hulking football players.

Jaelen was a whirlwind, all over field, involved in everything. He played defense, and Cindy told me he was a linebacker, which meant he was the quarterback of the defense, giving his team assignments and predicting what the other team would do. After a bit, I could tell; before every burst of action, he was in the thick of it, shouting and pointing from his teammates to their adversaries.

But even more impressive was his physical prowess. He played like he was a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier than he was, and the hits he laid on opposing players sent ripples of grimacing winces from the field through the crowd. One time he hit a guy so hard that the ball went flying one way while his victim's helmet went the other. It was a surprise when the hapless player stood and limped to the sideline, I was so sure he was dead. But the highlight of Jae's play was when he snagged the ball right out of the air and took it all the way the opposite direction on the field, where he was swarmed by celebrating teammates.

Jaxx played offense, so he and Jae were never on the field at the same time. Yet they were linked by their mirrored dominance, physical and mental, over everyone else in the game. The actual quarterback, Jaxx had a supernatural knowledge of his team. I didn't know what he was doing, but Cindy explain a few of the so complicated signals he was sending to his team, and I was impressed by the sheer confidence he presented on the field, totally in control.

And when the ball was in his hands... Well, he proved what I always suspected, he was a species apart. He looked like the strongest, fastest, smartest person on the field. He threw bullets that were difficult track, and beautiful, arcing lobs that fell perfectly into his teammate's hands as they ran. But more awe-inspiring was when he took the ball himself. On one play, he held a man as tall as he was off with one hand planted firmly on his face, disrespectfully running him over. On another he nimbly spun through two defenders before leaping clear over a third to reach the end zone. As he jumped he was clipped by a fourth player, which sent him spinning and collapsing in a heap. I'd never heard a crowd go so suddenly quiet, only to erupt back into a frenzied celebration when he jumped to his feet and screamed, his roar leading ours.

I shouted more than I ever had, fueled by liquor and the contagious passion of the game. It was strange; blending into a rabid crowd, losing myself in school spirit, someone else's victory. I'd always scorned that kind of uncritical participation. But I guess like most things, it turned out to be my jealousy that I hadn't been wanted on a team before. On the inside looking out, I saw the appeal. And it was even easier because of my connection to Jaxx. I couldn't help but think 'that's MY roommate,' claiming his success as my own, in some little way. I even one time, in bleary drunken stupidity, thought 'that's MY daddy'. That sobered me a little.

With Jaxx and Jaelen leading from the front, our school was able to pull out a victory, and even though it was meaningless, the crowd reacted like we had just won the Superbowl. When the final whistle blew, the student section abandoned their seats and charged the field, mobbing players and lifting anyone they could find onto their shoulders. It was mayhem.

Cindy and I were some of the last people left in the bleachers after most of the crowd rushed the victorious players. Lost in reminiscing about Jaxx's superhuman feats and unable to wipe the excited smile from my face, I began to make my way up the stairs to a street entrance, until Cindy's voice stopped me.

"Hey! This way!"

Surprised she wasn't behind me, I found her at the very bottom of the tiered stadium seats. But she wasn't looking to hop the barrier to the field; instead she walked parallel, towards the large locker room structure just past one endzone, where players who had managed to extricate themselves from the press of bodies were also heading.

I had to jog to catch up, half-vaulting, half-falling over a few rows of seats to close the distance between us. When I did, she barely acknowledged me, explanation tossed over her shoulder casually.

"Let's go congratulate the boys."

Cindy was in no rush, and I matched her pace, my stomach quavering at the idea if entering a locker room after such a physical, macho game. We'd already waited a few minutes in the stands, so when we did make it to the structure most of the players had beat us, and we could hear loud hip-hop music thumping and the whoops and hollering from their celebration.

I balked at the intimidating clamor, but she walked in without a care, bashing the swinging door open and strutting inside like she owned the place. I could hear voices raise to greet her, the ringing bell of her response. I took a deep breath, wrapped the scarf around myself, and pushed the door open again.

Inside it was hot and humid, echoing with thumping bass, muffled conversations, and occasional shouts. The room was packed with bodies in various disrobed states, and though I was immediately sweating, I hugged the scarf closer as a thin shield against the eyes I could immediately feel.

And there were plenty of eyes. It seemed like the attention of every player was on me, and I balked under that pressure. Then I really froze as I took everything in.

First were the faces. The football team was a motley crew, and there was quite a range; pale white to dark brown, battle scarred and unmarred, ugly and handsome. Yet they all seemed to have the same lewd, hungry look as they met my eyes and scanned my body, devouring what they saw and returning to my face to chase with the fear writ plain on my face.

The bodies attached to those leering faces were equally bad. Jaxx made me small, and some of the men in that room were taller than him. Worse, these weren't what I thought when I pictured athletes. Some were; cut from stone with chiseled six packs and biceps, sure... But others didn't even look muscular, just fat, with great big guts that spilled out of their tiny, sweat stained undershirts.

As I stood before the gawking audience, my awareness slowly broadened. The lull that had taken the room at my entrance swelled as more conversations paused to look at me, music still thumping underneath everything. The room stank of sweat and blood and tobacco and weed-- a few players were huddled under a window, burning spliffs in hand, briefly distracted by the spectacle I presented.

But worst of all by far was the cloud of lusty, riled up energy I had felt as soon as I stepped in. It was the same air of tension that had hung in the club bathroom on Halloween-- the atmosphere of men ready to act without thinking. I could clearly see evidence of enormous bulges in half the player's pants; concealed beneath tight compression underwear and sweat stained athletic cups. The expressions on their faces didn't wane as I stood frozen; if anything they grew darker as my eyes slipped around the room, realizing how outnumbered and powerless I was.

A hand grabbed mine, and I started, jumping half a foot in the air.

"Stop staring, you little slut!"

Cindy half-whispered in my ear, and I caught her gem eyes sparkle mischievously before she turned to a sitting player. More than a few others were staring at me with evil smiles, and I blushed bright red, fueling laughter and muttered comments.

"Where's Jaxx, Diego?"

"Captain's room, down that way."

"Mwah, thank youu! Byee boys!"

Cindy pulled me off, bright red and partially frozen, and a chorus of 'byes' followed us, most mocking. She was tugging me towards a small hallway, and as soon as we stepped out of the locker area the room erupted back into shouts and laughter that I just felt were about me.

The hallway was short, ending in another swinging door, more solid than the outer one. As Cindy swung it in, there was light, movement, and strange sounds I didn't place immediately.

*Slap Slap Slap

*Gluck mmaahh Gluck gaahh Gluck guhhh

Then Cindy yanked me in and closed the door behind us, and I was confronted by an unexpected sight, one that brought the easy heat back to my cheeks.

Jaxx stood akimbo at the end of a bench, stark nude. Jaelen stood astride the same bench, a few feet before and facing Jaxx, also totally naked. Between them, spit-roasted on their huge, gleaming cocks, was the unmistakable fake tan and bleach blonde hair of Bianca. She was naked but for a cheerleading skirt flipped up around her hips, feet on the floor, hands on the bench gripping the edges with white knuckles. Her arms pressed her heavy tits forward, and they swung with momentum that could have knocked me out. Jaxx provided that momentum, sliding in and out of one of her holes, burying himself to the hilt, producing a slapping sound each time his thighs hit her ass and his balls struck her pussy. His thrusts pushed her forward hard, down Jaelen's cock.

And God... Jae's cock... It was as dark as the rest of his skin, shiny looking under the fluorescent lighting. Where Jaxx's was bumpy with pronounced veins, Jae's looked more smooth, and seemed to swell in size as my eyes tracked from his bare crotch to where his shaft disappeared into Bianca's mouth. Maybe it was a little shorter than Jaxx's, but it was definitely a little thicker, stretching Bianca's bright red lips wide around dark meat. His nuts hung heavily, both massive, one slightly lower. When Jaxx gave a particularly hard thrust, his obscene, dark purple head slipped from her mouth and slid across her cheek like an anaconda slithering on the hunt. It was the first BBC I'd seen in person, and it lived up to the stereotype.

I'd frozen at the sight, but Cindy barely reacted, walking to one side to fall into a comfortable looking chair. I wasn't aware, but she was watching me look on in wonder as she spoke.

"Hey guys. Hey B."

"Hey."

Jaxx's response was curt, distracted; not even looking up.

"Ayee, 'sup girls?"

Jaelen had been considerate enough to look at us (neither stopped fucking), and his mouth spread into a beaming smile when he saw me, the question a little too friendly. Jaxx looked up at Jae's plural, and when I fled the latter's eyes I fell into the magnetic attention of the former. He held my gaze from across the room, his smirk widening by the second, until he gave me a personal greeting.

"Hey pussy."

For the third time in what felt like as many minutes, I went bright red, totally out of my element. I just couldn't understand how they could all be so casual, so insouciant. I broke eye contact, but could still feel his cold stare lingering. Bianca hadn't responded, and Cin didn't expect it; responded to Jae's question as she inspected her nails nonchalantly.

"Oh nothing, we just wanted to come and congratulate you! Really made State look stupid. Shame it's end of season."

"It's all good baby!" Jae crowed. "Like I said, they let us on that bitch, and we fuckin' took that dub. Now they can't take us off the field next year."

"Yeah, coach wasn't too happy with the win."

Jaxx interjected, carrying on Jaelen's train of thought. Neither stopped their rhythmic, back and forth thrusting.

"...Pretty sure it'll be his job. Motherfucker can't scheme for shit either."

Jae suddenly stopped, pulling out of Bianca's mouth, leaving her gasping and drooling as she looked up cross-eyed. He lightly batted her face with his slick shaft and caught Jaxx's attention, asked casually.

"What you in?"

"That ass, you want a go?"

"Nah, I want that sweet pussy."

"Ohhh yessss put your big cock in my little pussyy!!"

Bianca's outcry was unhinged and way too loud. She was cock drunk or drunk drunk; probably both. The boys didn't even react, as if she was a piece of furniture voicing an opinion about being sat on.

"Fuck yeah bro, switch."

Jaxx tugged his cock from her ass, gleaming with lube in the light. He and Jae circled Bianca on opposite sides, and she groaned in pure lust as they found reversed positions. I couldn't tear my eyes away from their dicks, swinging like heavy clubs as they walked. She groaned again when Jae slapped her ass and gripped her presented cheeks, pushing forward to slide his pole easily into her no doubt soaking vagina. He drove himself deeper, but her squeals of pleasure were muffled when Jaxx simultaneously stuffed her mouth full.

"Yeah baby, suck your ass off my cock."

I was stunned; that was so disgusting, and Bianca was just taking it. Actually enjoying it, the sounds leaking from the edges of her mouth enthusiastic and whorish. Cindy piped up, redirecting the conversation back on topic.

"Well good! He deserves to get fired for keeping you guys out so long. If he'd played you earlier maybe this season wouldn't have been a fat L!"

An evil smile crossed her face, and she looked up from inspecting her nails to where I was still fixated by the casual double-team occurring before me.

"Weren't they great, Sami? What'd you think?"

Suddenly two more heads swiveled to me, all three prepared to enjoy guaranteed awkwardness. Who was I to disappoint?

"Uhmm... You... I... they... uhh... Oh my god, you were so good!"

I'd tried to hold myself back, play it cool; but all I ended up doing was stumbling over half starts. When I let go to gush my real feelings, the words flowed much better, even with the threesome fucking away before me.

"I thought you fucking killed that guy, Jae, you hit him so fucking hard. I felt it in the crowd! And that... Uhhm... The uh... catch?"

I faltered, looking for a word Cindy had given earlier which I'd forgotten by the next drink. Jae took pity and prompted me.

"Interception?"

"Yeah!... Like... you got SO high to get it! It's like you knew where it was going before they did! And then you took it all the way back, it was SO cool."

I turned to Jaxx, who was looking on expectantly, smirk wide and self-satisfied, thrusting casually. Even that didn't stop me waxing poetic, though it did make me stumble again.

"And J... Y-you were... So... when you... I mean... you were incredible! I didn't know you were that good! You, like... couldn't miss! And the spin... And your jump too! You jumped right over him! And he was tall! And I thought you were hurt, but when you got up... The whole crowd... It... You were... It was so incr... like... crazy..."

"Oh my godd Sami, keep it in your pants!!"

Cindy's tone was joking, but in her eyes was the flashing intensity that I knew spelled danger. I'd gone too far in my praise for Jaxx, and Jaelen noticed too.

"Hey, what about my game, girl? All I get is good? I ain't incredible?"

He was joking as well, but there was an edge to his voice. I knew they were all messing with me, and was still flustered; they were so fucking... hot! So strong and sweaty and dominant and powerful. And they just kept fucking Bianca the whole time, not even looking at her but using her pussy and mouth, making her shudder and twitch between them.

"Yeah I... I already... You... You were both incredible!"

I was almost pleading by then, my eyes flitting back and forth between the boys and Cindy, begging her to intercede on my behalf. But mercy came from a different source.

"C'mere."

Jaxx's voice rolled across me, deep and firm, drawing my eyes up to his. Then he hit me with a sly wink, and my heart skipped a beat. Even with everything I'd done, I still didn't think of myself as attracted to men. But Jaxx... there was just something about him, admirable and good-looking in a way that surpassed my usual conception of attractive.

My feet moved without my brain's permission, floating me across the room until I stood before him, looking up, struggling to ignore Bianca's shaking frame and Jae's brilliantly white smile. Jaxx lifted one long arm, and it fell heavily across my shoulder, encircling me, pulling me closer.

"What about Bianca?"

"W-wha-... She... What do you--"

Jaxx, whose body still thrummed with kinetic, adrenaline fueled energy that I could feel emanating from him, didn't have patience for my stuttering and stammering.

"--Shh. Isn't SHE incredible?"

In a trance, I looked down at Bianca, sandwiched between the two slabs of muscle that made up those men. Her bleach blonde hair shone under the cold locker room lights, and from above her hourglass frame was especially evident. She rocked with each thrust of their pelvises, her naked ass quaking and her tits swinging below, the cleavage of her thighs and haunches undignified but enticing. A consummate professional, there was no flinching at their roughness. She enjoyed it if anything, her sounds of unashamed pleasure rising in pitch and volume, joining the slapping of flesh and the boys' moans of joy in an obscene harmony.

She was. She was absolutely incredible.

Equally incredible, though, was his cock. It was so hard, twitching as she swallowed half with each thrust from behind. And half of Jaxx's cock was impressive. It had been in her ass. And now she was making love to it with her mouth, worshipping him. I couldn't get it out of my mind. She had survived his cock.

What was it like?

I was staring at the disappearing trick with my jaw a little slack as I answered his question.

"Uhh... yuh... yeah..."