College Chronicles Ep. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled at my dazed mumble, then answered my prayers and told me what to do.

"Hold my dick, baby."

He pulled back, and Bianca let out a great gasp as strands of spit stretched from her mouth to his waving erection. I reached out casually; anticipating-- wanting the heat as my tiny fingers wrapped around thick, veiny meat. It sent a shiver up my body, and I shook everywhere but my hands, stroking his tool smoothly.

Jae moved aggressively in the corner of my vision, and my attention flashed up (my hands didn't leave Jaxx's magnetic shaft). But he was reaching forward for Bianca's hair, yanking a handful back, pulling her head up and arching her backwards. Her tired breaths turned into bright cries, her face contorting in pleasure and pain as Jae picked up his pace.

"Oh! Oh! OH! OH! OH!!"

I looked up to Jaxx, ashamed to watch Bianca treated so harshly, and found his smirk. Had it changed? It seemed a little less horrible than usual.

"Hit her with it."

He spoke quietly, just for me, but I thought I misheard him at first, under Bianca's cries.

"What... you..."

"Hit her in the face with my cock."

Bianca had been pushed closer to us by the force of Jae's fucking, her face almost in Jaxx's crotch. I slid my hands down to the base of his shaft, let go with the foremost. In one hand his equipment was heavy, had a kind of drag as it swung, like a baseball bat. I tried experimentally a few times, back and forth, before Jaxx thrust forward and a swing bounced lightly off Bianca's face. She moaned at the contact, demanded more.

"Mmmm HIT me you fucking pussy!!!"

I gasped quietly at the insult-- I was just trying to do her a favor! I didn't need much more goading than that. I swung Jaxx's tool harder, and gasped again with her when it collided against her cheek, then her forehead, feeling the impact reverberate in his coursing shaft. I hit her again, and again, and again: a wet thwacking sound accompanied each strike, and she closed her eyes and let out a long moan, halting with each savage thrust from behind.

I was astonished by the weight of his junk, how it throbbed in my hand and pulsed with the thumping I was giving. It was like a living creature, moving with its own purpose. I tore away from the appendage and turned up in awe to find his steel irises staring back at me. Eyes locked, he gave me a look, and we shared a moment. I was going to speak, but words fled my mind; he seemed like he had something to say, but was cut off.

"Hey, what's up with Aurora?"

Cindy's voice rung out from behind me, reminding me she was there and piercing my bliss, shocking me from my dazed state. I snatched my hand suddenly back from his cock at the name she sang with false joy, spun my head looking for her in panic, stepped away from Jaxx, feeling jumpy and guilty for fondling her boyfriend's cock.

There was no sign of Aurora, but Cindy was just behind me, grabbing my arm and yanking me away as Jaxx responded.

"Oh she's got some other shit--"

The question felt more like an excuse to leave than genuine, given how Cindy pulled me away purposefully, didn't wait to hear Jaxx's response or turn back to him before giving response.

"--Oh too bad... Okay just wanted to say congrats! We'll see you later..."

Stumbling in Cindy's wake, I shot a look over my shoulder, catching the full force of his grey gaze, icy and smoldering all at once.

*

My eyes shot open and I panicked, not realizing where I was. It took a second, but I remembered; not the locker room. I reached out for the soft warmth of Cindy's body to remind me of her bed, her room in the sorority. I pulled myself closer, nuzzling against her, trying to push the dream from my mind.

It had actually happened. The game, the locker room, Jaxx and Jae's... activities with Bianca. I'd even walked up to him, grabbed his shaft, used it on her. I wasn't adding anything to the dreams; just reliving the event in perfect fidelity. Multiple times, every night since it'd happened. And each time I remembered the look he gave me as Cindy pulled me away, I jolted awake, heart racing, sweating, totally confused.

I hadn't stayed at 001 since that day, somewhat living at Cindy's. She hadn't been happy about my behavior in the locker room, and let me know about it as we left. The harshness of her stern telling off had hit me hard, but nothing was worse than the disappointment I could feel in her eyes. When I began to cry, disappointment turned to guilt, and she showed her other side and comforted me. She hadn't turned back since, the perfect girlfriend in every sense. There wasn't even a mention of my return to 001; she was actually somewhat... clingy. Not that I minded, obviously.

But I had to go back to 001. I'd run out of clothes, and I just wanted to get some things. Cindy had assured me she'd get him out of the room and though I felt trepidation, I hadn't been in my own bed, wardrobe, or the spacious, comfortable bathroom of 001 for days. It had to end.

I was going to have to see Jaxx soon anyway. It was late November, and Thanksgiving was coming up.

Usually, I would have gone home for the holidays, and my parents had really wanted to see me. But it was just too much. I couldn't tell them what was happening, didn't know how I would hide it. So I had cancelled on Thanksgiving, expected to spend it alone, and was already dreading the prospect of going home in December for the winter holidays.

When I'd told Cindy about my lack of Thanksgiving plans, she'd almost cheered. She explained herself with sympathy after, but still couldn't hold back a little celebration, and I was flattered by her genuine joy. Her parents were in a foreign country for Thanksgiving, and so was Jaxx's dad. Since neither of them had a celebration to go home to, Jaxx was renting out a restaurant the day of for them and some other friends. They called it 'friendsgiving'; not a hugely clever name, but apt.

I had my misgivings. Thanksgiving dinner with Jaxx and his friends? Sounded like a recipe for trouble. But Cindy reassured me: she would be with me the entire time, there would be other girls, not just guys, and those guys wouldn't just be football players. It made me feel better, and with only a little more haranguing she'd talked me around until I was actually a little excited to go. A whole restaurant to ourselves... just another perk of association with Jaxx.

So I had to go back to 001, and I had to see him again.

But I didn't see him that day.

I lay awake for a bit, savoring Cindy's presence. When I finally dragged myself to the shower, she was stirring, and when I got out she was awake. I explained myself, and she offered to buy us lunch first. It was hard, but I turned her down; I just wanted to be back in my own space. Her positivity faltered when I said no, and I noticed the dangerous intensity flash in her eyes. She recovered quickly, but there was a hint of ice in the peck I received for a goodbye kiss.

I ignored the signs. I was starting to learn how to 'handle' Cindy, if that was possible. I'd discovered that her advice for Jaxx worked just as well for her. She was going to do what she wanted, and I just needed to work around it. So it wasn't worth feeling guilt for offending her, or worrying about punishment. I trusted her, so if she was angry enough to punish me, I could only wait for that to happen, and if it was small and forgiveable, I'd know soon enough.

I left hers and headed straight for 001, scared to stop or take a detour and lose my nerve. A few minutes away, I received a text.

Won't b in 2 nite, you can cum back.

I blanched at his spelling choice. It was nonsensical, but made me feel ashamed all the same. That, and his blatant acknowledgement of my avoidance; I didn't know I was that obvious. I jumped when the phone buzzed again.

Don't get oil on my shit. Pussy.

I blushed, both at the reference to my lap dance, and his use of my own personal slur. Then my phone buzzed a third time, and I blushed even harder.

It was an image; his unmistakable, veiny, swollen shaft and head, lying just nestled between a pair of pink labia. Those pristine, exposed, beautiful lips, set against her so pale white skin... It only made his cock look even more dark and grotesque, threatening the sanctity of her hole. I could imagine him sliding it back and forth; teasing, making her beg. I couldn't imagine how much pleasure she felt.

I was glad he wasn't going to be there when I got to 001.

*

Rounding a corner in the labyrinthine halls of the dorms, I was greeted by an unexpected sight outside my door.

Natalie stood opposite, leaning on the wall staring at the ground, poking with her foot at something on the floor. Her uncharacteristic clothes shocked me-- she was wearing PINK. Lots of pink. And all of it was light, almost white pink, totally contrasting her usual darkness.

It started from the ground up. On her feet were low heels. Color aside, heels weren't Natalie's preference; she had railed to me about how 'heels were designed for the masculine gaze.' Her legs were fully exposed (none of the usual stockings or fishnets) and the creamy skin of her calves and thighs made the pinks in her outfit stand out even more. Her short-shorts looked like they were made of the same cottony material you saw in sweatpants, and the tight, stringy crop top was the same. That top, stretched over her substantial breasts, provided poor coverage; It was so taught as to leave very little to the imagination, with skin peeking out around the edges and her hard nipples poking through. The outfit made her raven black hair seem even darker, dangerous hint of the malice beneath the girly clothing.

Overall, it was far different from how I normally saw Nat, and the contrast made me pause in surprise until she caught me in her peripheral vision and jumped in surprise.

"Oh shit, Sam!... Sami... You fucking scared me."

"Uhm... sorry, I... What are you... Sorry, what are you... doing?"

I gestured towards her in confusion, meaning '...here, in the hallway', but unwittingly questioning her choices. She looked down at herself, and an uncharacteristic blush spread across her face and chest, as if she'd forgotten what she was wearing. Her hands flew down to her crotch, and mumbled words fell from her mouth.

"Shit. I... Uhh..."

She froze for a second, a computer rebooting, reanalysing, reorganizing. When she looked up, her smile was sheepish but composed and in control again. Her hands remained conspicuously at her crotch.

"Oh, I was just... trying something new. But I don't think it works... Can I... can I borrow some clothes?"

I was still a little confused: she couldn't have looked at herself before going out? And she hadn't just turned around to go to her room, she had come across campus to 001? Things weren't quite adding up, but there wasn't a reason to disagree.

"Uhhh... Sure..."

"If it's... If it's a problem, I can just..."

She turned as if to leave, but I finally snapped out of it and grabbed her hand.

"No, no. Of course, you can borrow whatever you want."

I unlocked the door, and before I was in Nat barged past me, walking in a rush, hands still protectively at the hem of her shorts. In the doorway she paused and looked back with a face like she'd seen a ghost.

"Hey is... he... uhm... coming back? Do you know?"

Suddenly a cold thought arrested me. Had she dressed like that for Jaxx? Was she disappointed to find him gone? I tried to swallow my weirdly strong jealousy; she was probably just frightened of him, after their last run in.

"Y-yeah... I mean, no, not today. H-... How long were you waiting out there?"

"It doesn't matter. Can I take a shower?"

I was closing the door behind us and stopped at that. A shower? In the middle of the day, in my room? But I didn't want to judge, there wasn't reason to say no. And after how we'd left things, so awkward and quiet... I hoped permission might get her to forgive me. I turned, gesturing and speaking.

"Yeah sure. There's an extra towel in my--"

*Bang!

She had closed the door hard behind her, barely waiting for my permission, not at all for instructions. I stood in silence until I heard the sounds of the shower turn on, unsure what to think. There was something very off about that interaction with Natalie, and not in the same way as after Jaxx's trap.

I tried to have empathy. She was usually brisk, and she'd been through what was, unvarnished, a traumatic event. Jaxx's cock had certainly traumatized me, at times; I was still struggling to process the looming impression it left on my life. Even then, thinking about it, I couldn't shake the image of his thick cock sliding from Bianca's mouth; how it had felt, so hot and heavy in my hands.

But he wasn't there, and I had to help, considering it was mostly my fault. If dressing out of character and barging into my room was her way of dealing, it was just good that she wasn't pushing me away.

Deciding to forgive her, I began searching for something to lend, but my new wardrobe made that a little challenging. Anything dark was tight and revealing-- anything loose and concealing was bright or fluffy or both. Eventually I settled on a pair of black leggings and a matching long-sleeved turtleneck to offer; they were definitely tighter than she usually wore, and in my size... but it would be better than the 'Pink' branded baby-blue sweat pants and shirt I selected for myself.

When I heard the running water stop, I slid the outfit through the cracked door. She left the bathroom with a changed air about her, as if she'd washed away uncertainty in the water and normal domineering Nat had emerged, despite (maybe because of) my clothes. I was slighter than she, and they clung to her curves as if they were painted on. Yet she wore them with an air of confidence that flaunted it, unashamed. And her body deserved to be flaunted.

Most legs and asses look good in leggings, and hers was no exception, any imperfection hidden by the rounding lift of the all purpose garment. But the real knockout was her heavy, perky breasts. They seemed to defy gravity, swaying lightly on her chest, outlined through the tight top. I could even see her little nipples peeking through, hard from the shower. I definitely wasn't gay, shifting uncomfortably in my seat as a wave of arousal swept through my body. I couldn't stop thinking about when Jaxx had made me suck and spit on those beautiful tits...

"Hey, creep. What are you looking at?"

My eyes flew up to find Natalie's challenging me, staring daggers, knowing the answer. But for once I found words easily. I don't know what came over me.

"You. You're so beautiful!"

I just wanted to make her feel good, to make up for my awful betrayal, and she definitely wasn't expecting it. I've said before Jaxx was the only one who could make her speechless; I managed to that time.

"S-... I... Let's... watch tv..."

She turned away and briskly walked to the couch. I thought I'd spotted a blush, and decided not to press things.

But I'm not a very patient person. After a little while watching random daytime television, my nervous energy had built up so much I was basically jittering; tapping my foot and my fingers along with commercial jingles, desperate not to look at her. She was aware of my frantic energy, trying too hard to ignore me totally, sat on the far end of the couch, with rapt attention on a commercial for dolls. Even that was a knife of guilt. The regular Nat would be railing against the patriarchy indoctrinating little girls.

I had say something, if not to try to break her mood, to alleviate my well deserved guilt. Natalie definitely felt the awkwardness too, and we both spoke at once. Again uncharacteristically, my voice won out.

"Sami-"

"Nat, I... I'm... I'm so sorry! So, so sorry! I can't believe I let him... do... THAT... to you..."

As I spoke over her, she'd looked back to the tv, obviously avoiding topic.

"S-... I... It's... Don't worry about it."

I bulled ahead, for once insistent that I'd be heard.

"No! I want to worry about it! It was so... fucked up! I should have... should have..."

I was lost; what could I have done other than play along? We both knew I wouldn't have changed anything; my efforts were no match for Jaxx's force of will. But I could have at least put up a fight, used some of the anger that had come out so ineffectively afterwards.

"...I should have helped you. I totally understand if you hate me. I... I fucking suck!"

"I don't... I don't hate you. Just, stop talking about it. I don't want to talk about."

Her focus was still forced away from me tightly, watching the tv too intently, obviously avoiding me. It hurt, and I couldn't keep the hints of emotion out of my response.

"I DO want to fucking talk about it!"

I blurted out the words, not knowing where they were coming from. In hindsight, I think it was a feeling of seeing myself reflected, like an emotional mirror. I could help, if only she would let me in.

"I want you to be fucking angry at me! Or sad, or... whatever! Just... say SOMETHING! At least fucking look at me, you... you... bitch!"

My frustration reached a fever pitch, and burst out in my unintended insult. For all our differences, Natalie and I were the same. I shut down in all social situations-- she shut down in emotional ones. Maybe I'd been like her, before Cindy started opening me up. Also like me, Natalie had a switch that could flip if pressed too hard.

"I'M the bitch?? Fucking... slut!!"

Then she was lunging across the couch, a furious but clumsy attack I was able to intercept easily, grabbing her hands at the wrists as she fell onto me. Even though she was slightly bigger, I was stronger; workouts with Cindy paying off after all. It was strange to be the one in control of a physical contest, for once, and I let her squirm for a few moments as she cursed at me.

"Fucking bitch! Fuck you! Fuck you fuck you fuck you!"

Her kicking reminded me of my own futile fighting against Jaxx, and I knew what I wanted, how I could stop her. Even with the wriggling, it was easy to maneuver my legs around her waist. It was much more awkward to use that leverage and the hold on her wrists to edge her up, slowly, until our faces were even. Her face of shock at my awkward, semi-manhandling was almost enough to make me laugh. I took advantage of that surprise to release one wrist, curl my hand up, under her hair and behind her neck, to pull her face to mine.

Before she could resist or protest, I had my lips pressed to hers with urgency that I felt in my bones. She still resisted, but when my hold didn't budge, I could feel her tension melt away, a slow softening that began with her lips opening, then kissing back, then wrestling with mine. In no time the kiss had escalated to a passionate embrace, and when she pulled back, we were both breathless.

In the silence following, confronted by her eyes, I felt awkward. It had been one thing to kiss her when she was tied up, with Jaxx egging me on. Without him even there? I worried for a second she might just leave. To my relief, when she pulled herself off me, it was simply to correct to a sitting position next to me on the couch, staring into space. As I righted myself, she found words.

"I don't hate you... and I'm not mad... cause I... You..."

She turned to face me, tears growing in the corners of her eyes, hard shell shattered.

"I'm so sorry Sami. I'm sorry I called you a slut, I'm sorry I judged you. I just... I didn't understand!"

I was a stunned. She was apologizing to me? What had she judged me for? What didn't she understand? My confusion was quickly addressed by tentative pronouns.

"He... His... He's..."

I'd been there before, tried to help her, echoing Cindy to me, but unable to fully speak it as well.