College Class with Discreet Sex

Story Info
College night class hookup after class in the parking lot.
5.6k words
4.53
13.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Classtime was to begin again in a few minutes as I parked in the lot outside the classroom building on campus. I've enjoyed returning to school since my career has settled into a groove and spouse and responsibilities have become all too routine. What I really like is getting back on campus remembering the good times of friends and the girls. Girls who are older and know what they like and don't mind showing off and being seen. Even in winter there's something about the feminine form and behavior that is a magnet to my masculinity.

The biggest perk this semester is one girl in particular who is also somewhat older than the others in class and she has a wedding ring and sits near me every single class. I can't help but check her out and I have no idea if she has caught me looking as I never seem to catch her eyes on me apart from a cheery hello and see you next class. I like daydreaming about doing naughty things with her because it is easy to get hard being near her and I don't think she notices a thing. But I'm not sure.

Our classroom has chair desks with the seat connected to its desk by metal tubing in either a right handed or left handed design. What is funny is she seems to have trouble holding onto her pen at times and I cannot tell if it is her being clumsy or if she is making an opportunity to look under the desks in my direction. We do end up talking together on our breaks but it is mostly class related or something else impersonal.

Finally, I've arrived having negotiated rush hour traffic in inclement weather and I'm the last of us to enter the classroom. I look around to find a seat noticing how the closer ones were all taken by either a person sitting in the seat or by their coat, bag and whatever in the seat next to them. I walk further back in the classroom and see there aren't many left but a few in the back corner near the dark tinted windows that look black at night.

I catch her eyes looking at mine and we share a smile. I notice a seat open right next to hers with her coat and bag on the one behind her but the chair desks are pushed closely together into that corner so I must have looked perplexed trying to decide what to do. I connect eyes with her again and smile, she was still smiling and gestured pointing to the seat next to hers encouraging me to sit next to her.

Without another thought I began to squeeze between the chair desks to get there and I could feel my trousers getting pulled tight on my thighs as I had to push past a couple of the desks not even considering sitting in one of those with her invitation to sit next to her. Then I had to step over the seat to then slide onto a left handed desk next to her right handed desk.

It was a tight fit and as careful as I could slide down into the seat beside her I could not prevent our legs from touching and getting pressed together from our hips to our knees. I try to make room so I can move my leg away from hers but find my efforts make no difference. I whisper "sorry" to her to be civil and not attract attention to us.

Coming as I am from work in a warm office, I'm wearing a blue button down dress shirt, the tie already removed and top button undone, and dark gray pleated slacks that coincidentally compliment well her dark gray tartan kilt skirt that falls above her knees. I momentarily look at her kilt pin holding the wrapped pleated fabric closed and notice her sheer dark stockings on her knees and calves as I can't ignore the feel of her outer thigh pressed against mine.

Her thigh felt firm and shapely as she pressed into my thigh prompting me to reach into my pocket to remove my keys from that pocket between us and my wallet from my other side reaching around behind us to tuck them into my coat. I couldn't stop my eyes from a quick survey of her flowing dark hair with highlights framing her chest as I turned to face forward.

I couldn't help notice her looking down in the direction of my lap and suddenly realize there's no way she is going to miss seeing my bulge growing as it's swelling and I am powerless to prevent it. I can feel my blushing face by the heat in my cheeks and take a chance to look at her feeling self conscious.

I look at her face and see her looking at my crotch with wide eyes before she looks up directly into my eyes and has that shocked look knowing she was caught looking. She's blushing too but smiles and looks down in my crotch again and keeps looking. All I can think is, what a tease and with that I stop worrying about her seeing my now fully erect bulge. I try to shift again feeling constrained in my trousers but again unable to do more than rub our thighs together.

We are pretty well blocked in and I don't think anyone else could have noticed us as they are all in front of us. Feeling emboldened by her interest, I put my hand on her thigh and slid it down to the kilt pin and up on the front of her thigh on her kilt. She looked up but not at me, instead looking forward and then around the room looking at the other students but only seeing people looking forward away from us.

She moved her arm under my arm and settled her hand on my thigh. I notice her side boob touching my arm and her ring finger with her wedding band where she has it on my thigh. I inhaled sharply when I felt and watched her give my leg a gentle squeeze. It 's always been a fantasy to have a married girl as a girlfriend with us both having the same level of risk to keep an affair safely between us.

Then, just as happened in my countless fantasies involving her this semester, she slipped her fingers down between my inner thighs and moved the heel of her hand to press on my bulge. I was feeling increasingly uncomfortable but not because of her per se, it was with my growing cock trapped in the confines of the front of my trousers.

I shifted my weight slightly using my other hand to grasp at and shamelessly pull outward the fabric over my crotch. She leaned closer pressing her side boob firmly on my arm as she barely whispered, "I'll help."

She was wearing a shawl on her shoulders that matched her skirt and she reached with both hands and pulled it off her shoulders dropping it onto my lap. Without any delay she reached down to arrange it covering my lap before she slid her fingers and palm directly and firmly over my cock as if taking my measurements.

She then found the zip and with both hands pulled it down all the way, undid my belt and the waist button undoing my pants completely. I wished I could watch but felt it was more important to ensure nobody was watching her molest her willing classmate beside her. At that moment the professor arrived in the room and immediately began getting ready for class with a bright hello and sorry for being late.

I felt her reach inside my open trousers and with her fingers found her way through the cloth layers of tucked in shirt and loose fitting cotton boxers until she touched her skin on my skin. I looked at her and her eyes looked at mine, her happy face and knowing smile made it all perfect and she glanced around before leaning her side boob against me firmly again and whispered, "nice cock" in my ear.

Her shawl covering my lap was a good size square with extra fabric bunched up on our pressed together legs. I reached over her arm and pulled it to cover her legs too. Fair seems fair and one good turn deserves another are sayings that help direct my life so it was with no hesitation that I reached down under the shawl with my hand on her skirt clad thigh.

My fingers found the kilt pin holding the skirt closed and with a gentle squeeze undid the pin and after pulling it completely out of the fabric closed it and put it on her desk next to her notebook where only we would see it. I reached back under the shawl and slid my hand down again on her thigh into the opening of the kilt finding instantly it didn't wrap around her legs completely and her legs clad in smooth stocking material were on my fingertips.

Following her lead I moved my hand up between her legs before I felt her clench her thighs together preventing my hand from going any higher. The texture of the stockings had changed slightly but her trapping my hand distracted me from realizing what I was touching.

She turned her face to mine as if to whisper something but instead she let her eyelids close slightly and exhaled in my face and relaxed her thighs allowing my hand to enter her forbidden territory. I could not resist the impulse to inhale and breathe in her breath finding the experience somehow intimate. My next surprise was discovering her stockings were stay-ups and my fingers were touching her bare skin high up her thighs.

I realized at that moment she was exactly the kind of girl I had been dreaming she would be. In the next couple inches moving towards her crotch my fingers felt the soft fabric of her panties in her thigh gap. She was excited and her quivering thighs betrayed how turned on she was getting. I moved my little finger against the fabric and noticed it was not smooth but instead pleated and then realized I had found the open seam of her crotchless panties.

The skin my little finger touched through the gap was purely feminine, soft and already slippery and wet. She had hooded eyelids and shifted her weight slightly and closed her thighs trapping my hand in her crotch. My fingertip pressed into her wet folds as her movement pressed our legs together more firmly with a delightful sensual rub.

Her hand closed on my shaft and gripped hard before relaxing her grip and stroked my cock with her forefinger rubbing the leaking precum from the tip across my sensitive cockhead. I pushed my finger into her deeper, realizing I had one knuckle then two inside her pussy and then curled my finger. She leaned her side boob into me firmly and moved her head next to mine. I whispered, "nice pussy."

She moved her lips closer to my hear to whisper, "now this is how I always want to be in class." That moment as if on cue, the teacher began the class.

It began as they all do, introductory information then long explanations and interactive discussions. Our hands stayed in place touching and ever so slightly moving, squeezing and caressing but outwardly nobody in the room had suspected a couple in their midst was having sex masturbating each other.

I do well enough gesturing with my free left hand and she does better with taking notes with her right hand. Sitting as closely as we were it was easy for us to communicate together to stay involved with the class, for her to write down notes for both of us, and for her to let me know where and how to touch her inside. For the responses we made and interactions that followed there was no indication that anyone, neither professor nor other students had any concern with how we were sitting.

When attention went away from us we each gave a squeeze and stroke rewarding each other for being so naughty and getting away with it. I know I was feeling brazen and my heart was beating maybe stronger with the possibility of being caught having public sex that was so far hidden from everyone.

While were in class, the campus had closed due to a snowstorm that was forecasted as snow showers but arrived with blizzard intensity that increased the longer it fell. Our first knowing it was a campus security officer who interrupted the professor respectfully then notified him he would need to wrap up the class so students and faculty alike could make their way home earlier than later for safety reasons.

He immediately stopped the class and said email would go out tonight with assignment for next week. We reluctantly withdrew our hands from under the shawl, my finger pruned from being wet for over an hour inside her. She saw it and beamed her beautiful smile doing her best to stifle a laugh to keep from drawing attention to us. She reached under the shawl and put me away, buttoned and zipped me up leaving my belt to buckle myself. She pulled her skirt closed and pinned it looking happy I had pulled the shawl up as soon as she was set, making it the triangle shape again and let her put it on to not look out of place.

We left the building arm in arm after everyone else had left helping each other slog through snow already 8 in/20 cm deep on average with more or less depth where it was drifting. My Sport Utility AWD vehicle was not far and she spoke to me as we were going holding onto each other saying, "I wonder how long I will have to wait for the bus." I replied, "no time at all since you're coming with me." She said, "thanks," then added, "and I really hope you mean that, my husband has been neglecting me and I'm desperate to have what I was holding in class inside me." I responded to her confiding, "I want my cock where my finger was as my wife has not touched it for a couple months now for being too tired, having headaches, or saying that I want it too much."

We climbed in the passenger side front door together not bothering to clear any snow off the vehicle except for what would have fallen inside. With the door closed, we were in a private cabin insulated by a deepening snow pack that quickly replaced snow that had cascaded off the side window when the door opened and closed, replaced with a fresh layer.

She had climbed in first and sat back making room for me as I climbed in over her and slid the seat back for more room then fully reclined the seatback. We had both tossed our bags into the back seat and I grabbed a blanket off the backseat and had her lift up sliding it underneath her.

She was looking at me with eyes that were trusting and conveyed her urgency of doing what we were about to do in earnest. She had spread her knees wide to make room for my feet between hers on climbing in so I could close the door and now the blanket was in place under her we could slow down a little. She helped me remove my coat and tossed it into the back seat and I helped her remove hers adding it to the growing pile back there.

It was bitterly cold outside with wind chill added to below freezing temperatures but our bodies were producing heat faster than could be radiated away with increased pulse and respiration rates, we were not feeling the cold around us at all. My hands opened her clothing starting with removing her skirt pin to expose her legs and stay-up stockings, undoing her waistband and removing her skirt exposing her split crotch panties and lower torso, removing her blouse and bra exposing her sweating body and her stiff nipples.

I could not stop myself from groping then nuzzling and suckling her boobs before licking and sucking until she orgasmed. I think she enjoyed the clothed male and naked female aspect of this sex. Then she was opening my clothes.

She already knew the access to my clothing. She had me move to where she had been laying as soon as she had my trousers and boxers down to my knees. In what was an amazing display of athleticism she turned her naked, except for stockings and split crotch panties, body around and pushed my clothes off my feet before moving herself back dragging my trousers and boxers up my legs and reached back to hand them to me.

I had already taken off my shirt by the time she handed my lower clothes up to me and I had tossed the whole lot into the back. She was giving me a lovely view of her butt when I felt her lips encircle my cock and then felt her mouth take me inside. I used my hands to pull her panties into the middle of her butt crack revealing her gorgeous legs all the way up to her waist.

I felt her take as much of my cock as she could into her mouth and then felt the back of her throat on my sensitive cockhead, heard her gag as she tried to push me into her throat. I had a distinct impression she had never had a cock in her throat before but eagerness was overcoming her inexperience quickly. I had not expected to cum as I had difficulty before doing so with past oral sex, but she surprised me when I felt her body tense as she orgasmed, soaking her split crotch panties I had bunched in her crotch.

I only just noticed the light blue fabric quickly changed to a darker shade when I clenched and ejaculated my load into her mouth and heard our first duet moan as we came together, she never let my cock fall out of her mouth even after my last surge left me. I felt her head roll to one side with my cock in her mouth like a pacifier apparently still enjoying her orgasm. My hands pulled down her panties from her waist down her legs.

Her pussy liquids stringing from her pussy to the fabric in ever increasing catenary until it broke and dropped partly on her clit, partly onto my chest, and the rest like a moving stalactite hanging from her panties that receded as surface tension pulled it back up into the cloth. I hung the waistband, thin as it was from the rearview mirror, more as a place to keep them clean than any other intention.

I felt her shift and push back as if trying to bring herself back around to face me but whether intended or just opportunity I grabbed her hips and guided her open dripping pussy to my mouth. My lips formed a seal around her sex and I proceeded to lick her inner lips from bottom to top and back again before I plunged my tongue inside her.

The effect was immediate, her moan primal and her body began shaking then tensed and convulsed squeezing my tongue out of her as it was immediately followed by her cum that I swallowed as fast as I could maintaining my seal on her cunt until she slid downward again, her tits dragging along my skin until I felt her snuggling her face against my hard cock.

I was reveling in the taste of her pussy knowing she was another man's wife and he was a fool for not keeping her satisfied and all to himself. I ended up thanking him in absentia for providing his wife to me for her pleasure as much as mine, my arms around her waist kept her centered on my body with her boobs squashed against my tummy.

She was spent again and I let her rest until she came around, her nose rubbed up and down my still hard cock letting me know she was aware and ready, her tongue licking my balls hearing her giggle, "how the fuck do you do this to me? I have never cum this many times in a row!"

She was not going to give up and again turned herself around, this time rolling onto her back with my cock in her hair, my eyes looking at her face framed by her thighs, she reached for my hands to help her. She bent forward at her waist and slid her butt down my body leaving a pussy slick trail down my center until her nipples touched my chest.

She was folded in half with her legs still on my chest and shoulders, knees spread wide enough for her tits to touch my chest between her knees, ankles essentially over our heads, and her pussy pressed into my abdomen below my navel. "Like how flexible I am? Hubby gets irritated saying I'm showing off." Her voice bright, cheerful and fun, like my favorite imaginary girlfriend, but real.

I slid my hands down and cupped her butt cheeks then pulled her up until her mouth was in front of mine, kissed her wanting so much including proof to her that her hubby was not her ideal mate, wanting to have that honor bestowed on myself. I let her slide down feeling my cock slide through her butt crack, then through her pussy lips, dragged across my big hard shaft that made her moan.

She rolled her hips trying to capture the tip as it slipped by and grazed her clit before it popped free. Seeing her look pouty I pulled her back up sliding my cock across her clit, through her pussy, again slipped past her ass cheeks just before our tongues became the center of our kiss, hearing sweet giggles, apparently tickling her tongue with mine.

My arms wrapped around body trapping her legs between us, turned around putting her back on the blanket once again, released her from my embrace only to lift myself up, put my cockhead to her pussy lips, angled for her core, felt her lips part as my married crown dip into her married pussy, then let gravity force my plunge into her depths opening her tightness going thrust after thrust until my balls rested on her ass cheeks, her legs spread wide to accommodate my hips and girth. I pulsed my cock with my Kegels several times inside her and watched her eyes sparkle. "How did you do that!" she said more as a statement than a question, so good for my ego and ardor.

12