College Class with Discreet Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no intention to rush our first fuck. My intent was for her to want my cock inside her knowing now she doesn't get cock from her hubby. A stray thought crossed my mind of her hubby using my wife because I sure as hell wasn't getting anything at home either. She made sure my eyes were looking into hers before she said, "don't worry about cumming inside me, I want to feel your cum fill me up."

I had not been thinking about responsibility at all thrusting inside her wet, slippery pussy. Now with my focus on no barrier to reduce sensitivity and no protection, the ultimate fuck fest for greatest pleasure, the thrust and buck against each other went into overdrive. We were as one moaning and enjoying our forbidden pleasure feeling uninhibited and free to do, holding on to each other.

Our eyes connected and gone were smiles replaced by urgent sex fueled faces reflecting mutual desire. Lips sought lips, mouths opened, tongues wrestled, we are coupling with great intimacy for our sex starved souls.

What had started out slowly with gentle long plunging strokes had quickly accelerated in speed, with building urgency and pure carnal desire. Polite loving words had evaporated, replaced with vulgar sex language and terms of depravity including bastard, fucker, cunt, slut, and beast.

Her legs wrapped around me, her heels hooked behind my thighs drawing me in, holding me in deeply inside her. The pitch of our moans changed, hers up and mine down. Our sex dance with her body under mine built to a fever pitch, suddenly I felt her body convulse, her pussy clamped hard around my shaft and it was too late to pull out. I

thrust into her hard buried balls deep and my primal moan announced my potent cum gushing like a geyser into her unprotected womb in thick liquid ropes, surging again and again as her body eagerly drew me into her. I could feel her pussy milking my cock and one attempt to pull out discovered I was held inside with vice like suction.

We held onto each other riding the crest of the best orgasm of my life. She whispered, "best fucking orgasm ever and yours have all been my best." Lips found lips, tongues found tongues, kissing and licking with no giggling on her part this time, fingers tracing skin wherever fingertips strayed to touch.

I hadn't intended to say, "I love you" but I heard my voice say it and heard "I love you" in her voice too, another long dreamt fantasy leaving no doubt she was my new married girlfriend. I also had no doubt by the way we held onto each other we were not done yet.

When I was growing up I had not known that my experience after an orgasm was unusual for the mainstream experience of others as I would remain with a hard and throbbing erection after enjoying orgasms no matter how strong and with regularly plentiful volume during ejaculation. Now here as I was slow thrusting inside her pussy, she was wetter than wet with a combination of her own cum and mine lubricating us to near frictionless, and her eyes were communicating something enjoyable.

I continued thrusting my cock in her pussy and watched her eyes go wider as she realized with her fading orgasm that the cock that just took her out of the world and back was still primed and on the launch pad ready to take her on a return trip without delay.

Her words had only just left her, "did you cum" when her eyes rolled back and her body again convulsed in her next deep vaginal orgasm. I slowed for her to recover as I did not want her to miss any of our naughty sex knowing it would have her wanting to do it again sooner than later if she really enjoyed herself.

I had the most beautiful woman of my lifetime in my arms and on my cock, she was lithe and flexible with the sexiest curves of any woman I had ever been with or known, and she wanted me to be her man to use for the sex she needed. I knew I was infatuated already having always fallen easily to love the women who showed interest in me. I held her in my arms watching for her to return to the present and it made me feel powerful that I could launch this feminine goddess to the celestial plane in her mind.

My second time had always taken twice as long as the first and I continued to throb inside her pussy knowing the stimulation would only serve to extend her orgasm, I Kegel throbbed inside her purposefully, her moaning and whimpering in my ear confirmed her pleasure, knowing it was sweetest music I had ever listened to. A

ll the while I continued to keep her pussy plugged with my big cock keeping much of our sexual mixture from leaking out of her pussy. What had leaked out I could feel coated on my balls, on her butt and on the blanket under her skin.

Her breathing had been ragged during the last fuck and she had only half swear words, fu... shi... cu... yeah.... as her body had lost all control. Now her head lolled from side to side as breathing began to resume in deep breaths. I sensed her coming back to the present and felt her hips drive down on my cock, evidence she was craving more.

Her moans again became urgent and as unexpected as happened before she began convulsing. It was a deep vaginal, uterus, full body, overall orgasm that had her again completely lose control. Her body shuddered and every muscle contracted before she began to relax, completely submissive to the masculine onslaught of her feminine parts.

Without warning, something for me a first experience, my own orgasm caused my own convulsive spasms injecting another massive eruption inside her body and my mind leapt to my own mind celestial plain.

All time left us as we drifted somewhere in the ethos, there was no sense of the cold or sounds around us. Our minds were somewhere else perhaps otherworldly drifting together while the snow continued to drift outside the vehicle. I knew she'd connected to me physically by our sexes and emotionally by our bodies but I couldn't discern where our bodies had merged.

We were together for what could have been an instant or an eternity in that euphoria and either way all was fine. Very slowly we returned back to Earth, back to our senses and back to ourselves, still conjoined as a sexual couple and very much excited to be together.

Our senses returned to us while we were looking into the others eyes, we could not ignore the smiles on our faces and the complete knowledge and memory of the amazing sex we just shared. Around us there were frost formations growing from all cold surfaces, on the inside of the glass and rearview mirror, on the vinyl dashboard and door padding, on the fabrics, evidence of our hot breath and sweat.

We noticed steam rising from our skin and we still did not feel anything of the sub freezing cold around us. Softness and love filled us realizing we had formed a bond nobody would understand that we both knew was real, a special and forbidden bond made real with us lacing our fingers this time looking closely to compare our wedding rings that didn't match though looked complimentary in style. Again and without thinking we both say "I love you" and kiss with my still rigid shaft remaining thick and throbbing inside her.

A funny look came across her face, "Does that thing ever go down? My god Barrett we have got to put that to good use." and with that she lifted off me and found her phone in the back having climbed halfway over me with her pussy at eye level looking as delicious as before leaking our white cum, but it was time we were headed home. I got my phone and we shared contact information and connected on an app, found we each had discreet accounts for email and text messaging, both expressed happiness at how similar we are.

The engine started to warm the cabin. Time was passing quickly, the heat poured from the vents, our bodies cooled to need the warmth. She helped me dress myself making it clear she adored her kink, herself being naked with a clothed man lover and she was in no hurry to get dressed herself.

I found I shared her kink and secretly looked forward to seeing her naked often, saving the thought for another time. Her lithe body displayed on my lap, my hands on her, one on her far thigh holding her to my body the other fondling her tits cupping and groping, fingers stroking her nipples pulling them to stiff knobs, her smile letting me know it was exactly the attention she loved.

The vehicle soon warmed, the windows soon cleared of ice, and the interior soon free of frost and dampness. It was a glorious time cuddling and getting to know each other better as lovers and best friends.

She finally dressed with my help and once the blanket was put into the backseat with her bag, she insisted she would take it to make sure neither spouses would discover her scent and my cum together on the same fabric, she finished putting on her blouse and kilt skirt insisting I slip the kilt pin back into the fabric to holding the wrapped garment closed.

She was more beautiful than before, looking so much more alive than anytime he had seen her before, his eyes knowing exactly what was underneath those outer layers of clothing everyone else could only see.

Leaving the parking lot was no problem for my experience as a snow driver. We held hands almost the whole way when we could and I kept looking at her and her body wanting the night to never end, I don't think she really took her eyes off me either,

I loved this new reality of her overtly looking at me instead of wondering if she ever had. Before we were ready, we arrived at her house and we discovered she lived much closer to my house than either thought possible. Our plan was made, to pick her up for class next week and she would wear her shawl again if my cock was available.

She left me with her panties, something though daring to do would provide her reminder to me for who's pussy owns my cock. I watched her go through the snow and into her house knowing she had taken with her deep inside her body my reminder to her of who's cock owns her pussy.

12