College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 02

Story Info
Two outsiders get an unexpected taste of Stradlin.
4.2k words
4.56
6.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

COLLEGE COEDS OF THE CORN

Part II: The Detour

They hadn't spoken in nearly an hour. With so many hours counted off on their cross-country drive, Vicky and Brett had had opportunities to argue several times over and after the last one had come to an unspoken agreement that silence was the best option for at least a little while.

What Brett finally said to break the silence was, "We've got to stop for gas soon."

She nodded, curly brown hair flopping around her face as she decided what to say next, then went with, "Kay. I could probably use something fresh to snack on."

"Same." He looked at the GPS, at the endless miles of nothing surrounding them, and internally crossed his fingers that they would find gas and food before the car or one of them gave out in the middle of the road.

There were ten more minutes of silence before Vicky got the first glimpse of the sign for a gas station. "Looks like that'll be it," she said, pointing towards the sign.

Brett followed her finger to watch the sign as it sped past them. "What was the town called?" he asked, looking back at the road.

"I think it was called Stradlin."

* * *

"I don't know if we're going to be able to get any gas here," Vicky said, looking through the windshield at the desolate building that stood silently at the edge of a cornfield.

"Yeah, I have my doubts too," Brett said, opening his door. "We have to at least try, though. Not sure we'll make it all the way across another Nebraska cornfield without it."

Vicky followed him out as he looked at the pumps, old-fashioned and with newer signs saying that customers had to pay inside first. They crossed the parking lot together, both arriving at the front door and seeing the sign another at the same time: "GAS IS FREE TODAY. HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!"

"Huh," Vicky said, crossing her arms at the sign.

"Yeah," Brett said, brows furrowing. "Do you suppose the snacks are free, too?"

Vicky laughed and said, "I guess we should see if the chips have signs on them, too."

Both smiling now, they pushed the door open and went into the store. It was as empty as the sign had suggested, nothing but a few creaks in the walls to give the impression that there was any life in the world at all. The lights were all off inside, the dusty sunlight leaking in through the windows revealing what would have been a dully-colored room even if all the bulbs had been blazing.

"Hello?" Vicky called, leaning her head into the little attached garage and finding it as empty as the store had been. "This is so weird."

"Midwest hospitality," Brett said, walking towards the counter. "It had to work in our favor eventually."

"No signs on the chips though," Vicky said, wandering down the miniscule aisles to one side of the counter. "Not that there are many left to choose from." She picked through the few small bags that still sat on the shelves and grabbed the couple of good flavors that had been left behind.

"They didn't leave any instructions behind either," Brett said, standing behind the counter and looking over the switches near the register. "I think... I think this should do it," he said, throwing one of the switches. There was no indication that he had been successful, but he headed outside to check the pump.

Vicky wandered past the counter, looking down at the controls. As Brett started pumping the gas outside a small light did blink on. This gave her more relief than she expected she needed as she saw Brett outside standing relaxed by the pump.

Looking at him framed by vintage Americana against the backdrop of endless cornfields she smiled, a small sense of the adventure that had sent them from New York City and moving to Seattle reawakened by the strange situation. This is a good decision, she reminded herself, taking one more look before walking past the counter and towards the two doors on the other side of the store.

The first door opened into a small, old, but surprisingly clean bathroom. She thought she should try to use it, but the second, still-unopened door made her nervous and she decided to look through there first, the situation still not entirely comfortable in her thoughts.

Knocking first and being met with no answer, Vicky found that the second door led into a small office. The old metal desk took up most of the floorspace, with various odds and ends stacked on shelves built wherever walls allowed them. There were pictures, magazines, antique tools, and at least one gun that she was able to see sitting high up on one of the shelves. A tiny window in the back let in the only light but did nothing to relieve the thickness of the air as she squeezed around the desk and checked to see if there were any indications of what was going on there.

Her eyes widened when she saw what it looked like had been going on there. Opened on the surface of the desk was an old centerfold of a woman in red, her panties cut away to reveal a bushy pussy, pulling down her bra to reveal big fake breasts, sitting wearing high heels on a toolbox in a garage with her legs spread wide to reveal a hint of pink. She was licking her deep red lips, her darkly tanned face covered in heavy makeup surrounded by a thick fake blonde perm.

I wonder if this is why the store's empty... Vicky wondered. She began to turn away when she glanced down and saw a shockingly large stain stretching from the seat of the chair, down to the floor, and all the way up to the edge of the desk. Her eyebrows lifted in appreciation at the size of the load that had been left behind, finding herself unable to look away from it. There's so much of it... that has to... that has to be why the store's... so... so so empty....

"Vicky?"

The call from the front of the store suddenly snapped her eyes open. She gasped and leapt to her feet, fixing her clothes and wiping her hands on her pants.

When Brett's voice had refocused her, Vicky had found herself sitting in the chair, grinding against the edge where the cumstain was with her sundress hiked up over her knees, eyes focused on the woman in red staring at her as she had leaned down towards the edge of the desk, and she knew that if Brett hadn't called her when he had that in just another moment she would have been licking those dry remnants clean off the desk.

What the fuck was that? she asked herself, hurrying towards the door. In the thick air of the office she felt her head swim, though, and had to catch herself on the door's edge as Brett appeared around the counter.

"Vicky, you alright?" he asked, hurrying over and supporting her by the arm. "What happened?"

"Nothing," she replied, hoping her embarrassment at the shocking episode she'd just experienced didn't show. "Just got a little... overheated in there."

"Well, good news: No one here to take money for a couple of water bottles, either." Brett helped her over to one of the coolers and handed her a water bottle. She drank it quickly, leaning against the cool refrigerator.

"We all gassed up?" she asked, looking out towards the car.

"Full tank. Gift of Nebraska. Come on, let's get going."

As Brett guided Vicky towards the car, she held onto his arm, feeling the muscles tensing under the shirt. She felt her head swim again at the thought of those arms....

Out under the warm Nebraska Sun, Vicky brought Brett to a stop. "You know, we have this whole station and all these fields to ourselves...."

"Yeah?" Brett said, thinking he recognized the tone but not quite trusting it.

"Yeah," Vicky said, turning Brett and pressing him up against the hood of the car. "And it's been an awfully long drive." Vicky slid into a crouching position on the concrete, her dress sliding up over her knees once again and a warm breeze brushing her thighs as she slid Brett's zipper down.

Brett was looking up and down the long, barren road nervously, but not so nervously that he wasn't growing rapidly in Vicky's hand, unable to ignore the excitement of the Sun on his usually-shaded flesh.

A line of cars could have come rolling past just then and he still wouldn't have been able to suppress his excitement as Vicky took him in her mouth, rushing at it with an audible gulping sound as she took him all the way to the back of her throat. He braced himself against the car, no longer watching the road, no longer caring about it as his wife massaged him with her lips more ravenously than she had in years.

Another gift of Nebraska? he wondered as she twisted her head in his lap, her tongue working his every inch as her drool dripped ravenously down her chin. What has gotten into her?

Mouth full of his hot, pulsing excitement, Vicky asked herself much the same question: What's gotten into me? Was it that ridiculous porno mag?

Whatever, at least we have the privacy to take care of this and maybe I'll be able to stop thinking about going back into that room.

Vicky lifted herself off of Brett, leaving his rock-hard cock swinging in the Sun, dripping skin shining in the light. "Now put that in me before it dries off."

She realized quickly that it wouldn't have mattered if it had been bone dry from the start: when Vicky dropped her panties down around her ankles she found they were already soaking wet from excitement. When Brett bent her over the hood of the car and lifted her dress up over her butt he slid right in, not the least bit friction as he plunged straight to the bottom of her.

Before he let himself loose Brett took one last look up and down the road. When he was sure it was empty he leaned in, digging his fingers into Vicky's hips and thrusting hard and fast. He was still worried they could get interrupted at any time and didn't want to give those interruptions more time than they deserved.

"Oh yeah, that's what I needed!" Vicky said, louder than Brett was comfortable with until he really felt the silence surrounding them. "Fuck me, just like that!" Her moans of pleasure were uninhibited, getting louder as she leaned on one elbow to free a hand to start rubbing at her clit. "Yes, yes, that's it!" As Brett picked up his pace she began push back, grinding against him as he crudely, roughly, eagerly manhandled her against the car, his own groans picking up their volume. "Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!"

He didn't, filling her with every inch she needed to send her roaring over the edge. She unleashed, screaming as the orgasm took her over and sent her slipping trembling-legged facedown onto the hot metal of the hood, body twitching as she got the satisfaction she had so suddenly, so desperately needed.

Vicky smiled as Brett continued pressing her into the hood. As satisfied as she was, she knew she would need more and he was going to give it to her. Vicky pressed herself back upwards, preparing to help Brett get her off again.

Except she was too startled by the naked woman standing on the opposite side of the car from her.

Vicky shouted in shock, but this didn't slow Brett down. He assumed her shout was another cryof pleasure and kept going, ready to blow his load in a matter of moments. He started to lean in closer to her, bending his head down to press his lips to her neck when Vicky shoved back against him in a far different way than she had been less than a minute earlier.

"What? Sorry, what? Jesus!" Brett said, stumbling back as he too saw the woman.

She was thin and blonde, breasts with just a tiny bit of meat on them and butt with healthy bit more than that. Her legs were long and toned, with one dainty foot lifted up onto the concrete that supported the nearest gas pump. Her abdomen was as toned as her legs, ending with a tiny rectangular strip of blonde hair that disappeared down into the shadows where her hands were buried, rubbing vigorously while she stared with unabashed blue eyes at Vicky and Brett.

But mostly Brett. Her eyes went straight for his exposed, still-dripping, still-very-hard cock. Her eyes widened as it bounced free of Vicky, and with one hand still between her legs the nubile woman leapt onto the hood of the car.

Vicky gave a cry of surprise and stumbled backwards, landing hard on her butt with a curse.

By the time she looked up, the young stranger had scrambled down from the hood of their car and was diving towards Brett. Both hands were out now and both were reaching for his flailing erection. Vicky got distracted by that ridiculous bouncing for a moment as her husband fended off the young woman, but soon a perfectly smooth buttcheek was blocking that wet marital cock and she realized she should probably be more proactive about the peculiar situation playing out in front of her.

God, that ass is flawless, Vicky thought, pushing herself to her feet and stepping up behind the nude woman, grabbing her groping arms as they fought to reach what appeared to be the only hard dick for miles.

For a second Vicky thought she'd gotten a good hold on the woman, but she was soon dissuaded of that notion when she had turned herself around in Vicky's arm and started pushing her back towards the car.

Caught off guard, Vicky ended up bumping her butt a second time, now against the hood of the car. Vicky gave an oof of pain and lost her grip on the woman's wrists. Before she could collect herself the woman was--

"Oooh!" Vicky said, eyes widening and hands bracing against the hood of the car again. How did she get up there so fast?

Already lubricated and panties already tossed aside -- Where did those go? -- the strange woman just had to lift up the hem of Vicky's dress to gain access to the pathway leading straight to her brain's "Off" button. Oh god, not fair! She's so fucking good and I was so fucking ready!

Biting her lip, Vicky looked down at the woman whose whole upper half had disappeared underneath her dress, that perfect ass sticking out towards Vicky's husband, Vicky's eyes riding that ass up and over to Brett's unrelenting erection, lingering there before continuing up to his dropped jaw and unblinking eyes.

I-I don't want her to stop, Vicky thought, knowing that it must show on her face. God, I was so horny already, and I think the only reason she hasn't gotten me off already is because my ass is sore from falling, but that's not going to slow me down much longer and fuck does she know her way around a pussy!

As he saw that Vicky was joyfully letting this woman go down on her, Brett started closing in on the two of them, starting by pulling at his own cock, figuring that it would be a good first step: If Vicky got mad at him just enjoying the sight of this woman, she definitely wasn't going to let him enjoy the inside of this woman.

But as he jerked himself off on his approach -- slowly, carefully, not wanting to accidentally waste himself just watching if there was a chance he could be doing -- Vicky's eyes wandered from his, down to his tugging, down to the slim back and round bottom of the woman who had snuck up on them, rolling up briefly towards the sky before rolling right back down to meet his eyes again.

It was going to happen.

I can't believe this! he thought as he came up behind the pussy that peeked out from between those perfectly tight curves, came up behind the stranger's pussy that was pointing at him from beneath his wife's dress, came up behind her with his cock harder than he could ever remember it being and gripped her hips the same way he had gripped Vicky's just minutes earlier. He tensed, waiting for it to all fall apart, but instead the woman arched her back so that little pink line practically looked up at him, readied by her own voyeuristic fingering for him to enter.

Brett rested the head of his eager cock against that tight slit, reveling in the feel of the first new pussy he'd touched since before he'd met Vicky four years earlier. And what a pussy it was, smooth where it mattered, soaked, and tighter than he could have imagined as he pressed his bulging tip against her and felt it only slowly sink in despite how wet she was. He clenched his jaw, staring at the point where he and this woman met, the heat in his body growing with every centimeter that disappeared into her.

All the way in and he held there, head swimming, almost dizzy at the sensation. He looked up at Vicky and saw it in her eyes too, the heady dumfoundedness at the pleasures they were receiving from this latest gift of Nebraska.

Brett pulled out slightly and pumped once. His legs nearly gave way. He feared how quickly he might finish, particularly after how close he had gotten with Vicky before either of them had noticed this woman -- who hasn't said a word yet -- getting off at the sight of them.

Stalling for time, Brett reached up and threw the front of Vicky's sundress off of her, revealing a mess of blonde hair blanketing her lap, the stranger's neck muscles writhing in tune to his wife's moans, her back muscles shifting like a dancer in the midst of her most sensual routine. Brett reached underneath her to feel one of her petite breasts, teasing her nipple between his fingers as he slowly slid out and back into her again, trying to acclimate himself to her rapturous environment.

"Oh fuck, she's gonna make me cum!" Vicky said, staring Brett in the eyes. "Fuck, I want you to touch me, baby! Touch me while she makes me cum!"

From where he stood all Brett could touch was her knee and that wasn't enough. The woman, though, she knew exactly what to do: she starting pushing Brett down with her pussy, using it to guide him down to a kneeling position behind her, this barely legal woman sitting on his lap and continuing to lick Vicky's clit, but now with his height Brett could lean over her shoulder, her unfamiliar hair tickling his neck as he started kissing Vicky's inner thigh. Vicky wrapped her leg around the back of both his and the woman's necks, holding both of them tight to her as their attentions overwhelmed her.

As Vicky's orgasm came rushing forward, the stranger seemed to be of two minds: one licking Vicky's wet clit, the other grinding on Brett's lap, both ends of her entirely focused on pleasing the drive-through couple at the abandoned gas station in the middle of endless cornfields. Wife screamed as her orgasm exploded through her, rattling her body on the hood, while husband groaned into her tensing muscles, feeling the pressures of both women washing over him and trying to consume him. He was going to finish soon, he was going to explode every bit as much as Vicky had, but he was going to do it directly into this strange young woman if she didn't get off of him.

And she wasn't, he could feel that. She wouldn't stop until he'd been pleasured, that much was clear. As Vicky's juices flowed down her narrow chin, the woman turned and started kissing Brett's neck over her shoulder. Vicky fell back on the hood, her legs still draped over her husband and their guest as the two of them grinded unerringly towards his climax.

Which was when Brett was attacked from behind.

At first he thought Vicky had kicked him by accident, but when he felt the large hands grab him by the shoulders and toss him to the ground he knew that this was the twist he'd been waiting for, that moment just after every fantasy he'd ever had seemed possible when reality came forcing its way in and made it clear that those were, in fact, just fantasies.

Well, at least I was in there for a bit, he thought as he pushed himself to his feet and saw how much weirder the situation had just gotten.

The man was old, surely, but also large in ways that only places like middle-of-nowhere Nebraska could leave a man that age. For all the wrinkles and the slightly stooped back, Brett still wasn't sure this was a man he could take in a fight.

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers
12