College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out of here! Hurry! Get!" the man shouted, holding the young naked woman by the wrists. Brett's first thought was that this man was trying to take a piece of ass for himself and that the woman was struggling, but it quickly became clear that the situation was reversed: she was struggling to get towards the lap of his overalls, and he was fighting to hold her at bay. "Put your dang dingle away and get out of here!"

"Look, calm down," Vicky said, fixing her dress as she got to her feet. "We're sorry, we didn't mean to-to take advantage of...."

"Goddamnit, woman, just leave me alone!" the old man shouted, but this was at the naked woman with whom he was struggling. Brett got to his feet, putting his fading erection away just as the mechanic slapped the naked woman across the face.

"Hey!" Vicky shouted, catching the woman before her tender flesh could hit the pavement. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

The mechanic approached Vicky and the woman cradled in her arms. With a grimace Brett put himself between the larger man and the two women, and only then, as he got directly in front of the mechanic, did he saw the large, bloody wound on the other side of his head.

What the fuck is going on here?! Brett put his hands up to block the mechanic, noticing now the glazed look in his left eye. What the fuck happened here?

As Brett shoved back against the mechanic's chest, Vicky half-dragged the nude woman towards the car and pushed her into the passenger's seat, slamming the door shut quickly and turning to Brett. His shove had sent the mechanic stumbling backwards farther than he'd expected, the older man looking dazed on his feet as he reached towards the large wound in his scalp that looked barely clotted. "Brett, hurry! Let's just get out of here!"

Glancing over his shoulder, Brett nodded and hurried away from the mechanic as he seemed to regain his balance. He ran around the car to the driver's side as Vicky got into the back seat.

The engine had just started when the mechanic slammed his fists down on the hood -- right where, Brett noted, Vicky had just had her second orgasm. "Don't let 'em take ya! It's not what ya think! It's all part of a c--"

Brett swung the car away from the mechanic, speeding away from the gas station. A quick look in the rearview mirror showed him that the man had stumbled over to the gas pump and was leaning sickly against it, still shouting incoherently after them.

Before Brett could get his eyes on the road, he felt tugging at his pants. He nearly swerved into the corn in surprise, wondering what other horrors could possibly be happening to him, but instead saw that the naked women in the passenger's seat was trying to pull his penis back out only seconds after their escape from whatever dangers the old man had posed.

"Hey, hey, cool it," Vicky said, grabbing the woman and sitting her back up straight. Brett frowned and gave Vicky a frustrated look in the rearview mirror, but she didn't seem to notice. "What's all this about? What the hell is going on around here?"

The woman looked Vicky directly in the eyes, her bright blue irises burning into Vicky's confused hazels, and with a very serious look said absolutely nothing, instead shoving her way between the front seats and towards the back, pinning Vicky against the cushions and sliding down so that she could get back to licking Vicky's clit with her bare ass stuck onto the center console beside Brett.

While Vicky began moaning again from the backseat, Brett sighed and reached up to slide a couple of frustrated fingers into the stranger's pussy. Goddamnit, Vicky. Unfair. Very unfair.

Up ahead was another sign for Stradlin, just a few miles away.

Maybe the three of us can find a motel in Stradlin for the night and finish this fantasy off... or at least finally get to my part of it....

12