College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 03

Story Info
Brett and Vicky explore the town of Stradlin.
4k words
4.69
3.9k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

COLLEGE COEDS OF THE CORN

Part III: Blowing Through

Brett had ruefully watched in the rearview mirror as Vicky had achieved her third orgasm. His pants were straining to hold him in, particularly with a couple of his free fingers in the strange nude woman who had inserted herself into his and his wife's attempt at an adventurous public sexual encounter miles earlier. Both the initial encounter and the advanced threesome version of that encounter had been interrupted shy of Brett getting off with either his wife or their guest.

During their drive through the cornfields outside of Stradlin he had considered pulling his fingers out of the woman and using them to please himself, but had decided to hold out hope that they would find a chance to get some privacy and finish their encounter the way it should end.

After we let the police know about that lunatic mechanic who attacked us, Brett reminded himself, trying to keep his priorities straight. And I guess we'll have to make sure... whoever this is isn't a missing person or something.

Please don't be a missing person.

Okay, okay, if she is some sort of missing person, we found her and so far she seems super appreciative. We'll get our turn, Brett thought reassuringly, mentally patting his penis where it throbbed achingly for its turn to get at least one orgasm from this whole escapade.

"Hey, guys," Brett said, looking over his shoulder after they passed another sign for Stradlin. "We're, uh, it looks like we're coming up on town. We should probably... you know, sort ourselves out?"

"Hmm... do we have to?" Vicky asked with a smile at her husband.

"Look, I'd be very happy to pull over to the side of the road, hide in one of these fields, and spend the rest of the day rolling in the hay with the two of you. But, and I really really hate to say this, we have to let someone know about that mechanic. And we have to make sure no one minds if we keep her. Or at least borrow her for an hour or two."

Taking in a stuttering breath as the strange woman continued servicing her with a vigorous and talented tongue, Vicky said, "I think I'd give up my office for her to have a free room with us in Seattle if I thought she'd keep this up."

"That is not something I'd say no to," Brett said, keeping his voice carefully neutral. "Is she... are you into... were you into women before?"

"Uh-uh," Vicky said with a shake of her head. "I don't know if it's just her, or just the road trip, or this place, or what. This is... oh god, she's really gonna... this is all new to me."

Brett pulled his fingers out of the woman with some regret and said, "If you're not going to have her stop, you should at least pull her back there with you and hide her behind the seats. I can see the town coming up."

"Yes. Yes. Yes." She said it calmly, as though agreeing with Brett, but it was just as much building excitement at the prospect of this Nebraska blessing giving her another orgasm in so short a time.

I didn't think my body could do that many! Vicky thought, tugging at the woman and guiding her down to the floor. It was made more difficult because the slim blonde refused to pull her face from Vicky's mound, her tongue adjusting but never stopping in its efforts to draw more pleasure out of Vicky. Once she got the younger, smaller woman down onto the floor Vicky grabbed a blanket from behind the seat and draped it over her lap, hiding the woman's naked flesh if not the bulge of her head continuing to twist and turn between Vicky's legs.

Vicky's fourth orgasm came quietly but intensely just as they passed the border into Stradlin. And still the tireless woman kept working Vicky's tired but stoic clit with her tongue, one set of lips against another, thin fingers occasionally slipping into her pussy, a pussy which seemed like it would never stop dripping and which seemed like it would never stop being satisfied.

We should just walk into the corn and experience eternal pleasure with Her.

"Something's not right," Brett said, startling her from her reverie. "You seeing this, Vicky?"

She was now that he had distracted her from the woman's efforts -- at least enough to pay attention.

Something was definitely wrong in Stradlin.

The sight of the town had, whether consciously or not, raised their expectations for there to be sounds of a town. Chatter, engines, doors opening and closing, music, those sorts of things. But when Brett rolled his window down Stradlin was as silent as the cornfields had been.

Silent as the fields, but stiller than they had been. A wind would blow across the corn and the world would waver on either side of them. Wrapped up in the town, though, the only movement came from the occasional tree, a sign, or an open door swinging slowly back and forth. The one streetlight at the center of Main Street was out, as were any other digital signs that might have flickered to give some sense of life.

It wasn't just a lack of life, though: there were cars stopped in the middle of the street. Car and storefront doors left open. A few shattered windows, the remains of a fire that had burnt out a house just off the main thoroughfare, and a splay of debris ejaculated from the entrance of a general store. Everything suggesting disaster without an obvious explanation for what that disaster might have been.

But the married couple in the car that slowly made its way down Main Street both had the same concern: Does our hungry little sex kitten have something to do with this?

Neither of them was ready to admit, even to themselves, that this conclusion was inevitable.

Brett pulled the car to a stop outside the small, one-story police station. It didn't look very promising. Every window was dark, the glass door uselessly cracked, and the sheriff's car was parked out front with its doors all open and its windows all missing. "I don't think this is going to be helpful."

"Me either," Vicky said, looking around Main Street. She had slipped into a sort of dazed rhythm with her new companion, currently in a pleasure valley in which she could focus more capably, a state Vicky thought would last at least a few minutes until she reached yet another brain-fogging peak. "Maybe we should look for a hospital?"

"Maybe, yeah," Brett said absently. "Do you think you could get her to help us figure out where that is?"

Without meaning to Vicky pouted for a second before pulling herself together and saying, "Yeah, I guess rolling up on anyone in this town with a naked younger woman pleasuring me in the backseat of our car is going to make us look like the bad guys."

Still, Vicky hesitated a moment before sliding the blanket down around the other woman's shoulders and pulling her up onto the seat beside her. As soon as she was seated, though, the younger women pulled down the top of Vicky's sundress and started leaning her mouth down toward her nipple.

"No. No no no," Vicky said, holding the blonde back. Her smooth chin glistened with all the juices that had run out of Vicky, her lips blushed red from her exertions, and her eyes were intensely focused on only Vicky's naughtiest bits. Vicky finally had to settle on letting the blonde woman slide her fingers back into Vicky's not-disappointed pussy to keep the frantically nymphomaniacal woman calm, then asked, "Can you tell us where the hospital is? Or anywhere people might be right now?"

The blonde just stared for a moment, then leaned in and shoved her unstoppable tongue between Vicky's lips. A thrill ran through Vicky at this new type of touch, even as she tasted the unexpectedly pleasant flavor of her own excitement spreading across her tongue. She pulled the blonde closer for a moment, holding the back of her head tight and sliding her own tongue past those soft lips before separating herself and gasping, "I don't think she's going to be any help to us on this one."

Brett, who had watched the whole exchange from the front seat, nodded his agreement. "Guess I'll start driving until either we see signs of life or are convinced that we're not going to. Then we can start planning sleeping arrangements in the new house."

He started the car moving again, slowly driving until he hit the end of Main Street just a couple of minutes later and then U-turning on the far side of town. He drove until he hit the streetlight again, then turned right. The town continued for a few blocks on either side of Main Street, but every direction he could see seemed as desolate as the town's center.

They were getting close to the next edge of town when Vicky suddenly gasped in the back seat. He stopped the car and spun around just in time to see the blonde woman suddenly throw herself out of the back of the car and start running the rest of the way up the block.

"What happened?" Brett asked, hurrying out of the car. Vicky quickly comported her dress before joining him, both hurrying to catch up to the streak of blonde hair and bare flesh sprinting straight towards a house at the very edge of town.

"Nothing!" Vicky said, whispering loudly as she ran. The town seemed to demand the quiet, even as their shoes slapped the asphalt chasing after the barefooted nymph who was darting across the last front lawn before the house that seemed to be her goal. "Hopefully someone home to let us know what the hell is going on."

The blonde stranger pushed her way through the front door of the house, leaving it wide open behind her as she disappeared inside. Vicky and Brett came to a stop at the foot of the steps leading up to the front stoop, looking up into the entryway of a dark house from which the only sound was the fading patter of bare feet.

"What's the right thing here?" Brett asked, glancing at Vicky.

She swallowed hard at the sight of the dark house interior, feeling the weight of the empty town all around them and the questions that the emptiness raised. This unexpected woman seemed to have found her way home, was indoors and seemed as safe as could be in this abandoned town. She was young but she was an adult, so Vicky supposed their responsibility ended at this door if this was what the woman wanted....

A warm breeze blew across the town, sliding past the edge of her dress and gently brushing the wet spot between her legs that was only slightly drier at that moment than it had been a few seconds earlier when the lusty woman's fingers had been toying inside her.

"Something's not right," Vicky said, shaking her head. "We need to get an explanation before we can just leave her here. As far as we can tell she might be the only person here, and we don't know that whatever caused this is done."

Brett nodded, looking back into the dark house. It was silent now, her steps sounding like they had disappeared upstairs. Without another word he went up to the stoop and stepped slowly through the front door, Vicky right behind him.

Inside were more signs of the town's abandonment. The refrigerator sat wide open and empty. A coffee table was flipped over. Picture frames sat shattered in the dining room.

Vicky saw it but didn't mention it to Brett, flashbacks to the disgusting taste she had nearly taken of that office cumstain back at the gas station flicking through her thoughts as she saw the dried streaks of semen staining the dining room table. She tucked it away in her memory, though, realizing that the cum streaks here, the cum streaks there, and the lustful woman who had invaded their lives and bodies must all be connected.

Brett never made it into the dining room, stopping at the bottom of the stairs and sure that that was the direction that they had to go. After looking quickly around the first floor Vicky joined him. Without speaking he led the way again, walking quietly up the stairs and stopping in the hallway, head cocked to listen for any signs of life.

He heard it quickly, shifting sounds behind one of the doors down the hall. It was half-closed, with no view from where he had stopped on the stairs. He signaled to Vicky to move quietly, then continued forward, wincing at every slight creak the floor made as he moved along the carpet.

Finally, standing outside the door, he leaned in ever so slightly to make sure it was safe inside, heart racing louder than any other sound he could hear in the house.

At least until he pushed the door wide open and showed Vicky what he had found. Then there were far louder sounds for them to hear.

Specifically, the soft gasping of the brunette lying back on the room's narrow bed, hands pressed to the wall as she held herself against the onslaught of the slim blonde woman's relentless tongue. A pink dildo was still half-stuck inside her, a faint vibration audible beneath the wet lapping sounds coming from between the brunette's legs.

The brunette's eyes were closed, either not noticing or not caring that the door had opened. This left Brett and Vicky ample time to watch jealously from the doorway as the petite woman they had both begun to think of as theirs brought her boundless sexual energy to bear on another young woman, also completely naked with long brown hair splayed chaotically across the maroon bedsheets. Her legs were muscled in just the right amount to make Brett hungry to feel them wrapped around his back, while Vicky focused on the woman's full, pouty lips as she wondered whether her new hunger was for just the blonde woman or included all women with such luscious mouths. There was a chicken tattooed on her right hip, a highly-detailed cock staring downward towards where the blonde woman's tongue made a liar of the body art.

Brett and Vicky only looked away to look at each other, inquiring eyes wanting to know just how far along their marriage had come since they had stopped off at that abandoned gas station and had their sex lives suddenly changed.

The bulge between his legs and the wet spot between hers were answer enough for both of them.

They turned to look back into the room, ready to see if their new brunette discovery was as mindlessly horny as their blonde companion, only to discover that the brunette had opened her eyes and was already staring directly at the two of them.

With a smile on her face she said, "Thank you for finding Joanna."

"Joanna? Is... is that her name?" Vicky asked, embarrassed to have gotten caught watching, unprepared to have a serious discussion with a woman whose flushed face looked on the verge of an unabashed orgasm. "She hasn't said a word since we found her."

"Hmm, just more of this, I bet?" the brunette said, eyes briefly closing again as she wrapped her hands behind her own knees and lifted them up to her shoulders, the married couple in the doorway getting a quick glimpse of her soaked pussy as the dildo fell out and onto the bed before Joanna repositioned herself and completely covered that shining sexual space with her mouth once again. "She's been -- oooh, yeah, right there, Jo! -- she hasn't been able to stop herself for days. I don't know if there's anyone left in the town she hasn't given at least some pleasure to. Oh fuck yeah, I've missed her. Thank you. Thank you! Thank youuu-ooh-ooh yes! Yes! Yes!"

Their eyes danced back and forth, but Brett and Vicky both watched the brunette's back arch under Joanna's tongue, her breasts dancing on her chest as the orgasm worked its way up her body and back down to her stomach, dropping her flat to the bed where she gasped in her afterglow. Both wanted to dive into that bed and explore the new possibilities in their marriage even further, but neither knew how to take the next step.

Joanna didn't stop licking this new woman, and Vicky watched greedily, quietly sulking that she was not being attended to. She found it hard not to force her way between the two women and receive everything they had to offer her.

Brett, she suddenly realized, was an afterthought in her desires just then. Whatever, if I squeezed myself between those two women there's no way he wouldn't squeeze himself in somewhere, she reassured herself guiltily. And there would plenty of options to go around. Especially when we all give our bodies to She Who Sleeps Behind the Rows.

Vicky moaned into Hannah's soft, full lips as Joanna's fingers slipped inside her, Joanna's tongue still working at her clit but bouncing against it as Brett, standing behind Joanna as she leaned down into the bed on which Vicky was lying, started fucking her.

Hannah? Who's Hannah?

Hannah is the brunette mounting me, Vicky reminded herself. Hannah is the woman whose firm nipples are pressing against my bare chest.

Where is my dress? Where is... how did I...?

"Oh fuuuck!" Brett groaned towards the ceiling. "Oh shit, babe, I hope her tongue feels as good for you as her pussy does for me!"

It did, Vicky was sure it did, because there was nothing she could imagine that felt better than having Joanna's tongue back on her, to feel her long fingers reaching into her hidden corners, to have Hannah's -- when did she say her name? -- body pressing down on top of her, those cushy lips exploring her own. The moment, the feel of it, the sensation was surely as least as good as the feeling of Joanna's soaking wet pussy as it wrapped around his shaft.

Something's not right, Vicky tried to tell herself as Hannah's little tongue slid into her mouth and started exploring. Something....

Brett reached up and slid his fingers between Hannah's legs, finding that dripped wet spot that Joanna had abandoned for his wife's. Hannah shifted, giving Brett a better angle so that his fingers could find the spot and slip right into it, his thumb wrapped around to press into her buttcheek as he massaged her inside. He could feel everything tightening around him: Joanna's pussy, Hannah's pussy, his full balls, the air, the walls, the world outside, everything closing in on him, and he had never been more thrilled about anything in all his life.

Somewhere in the chaos of all that flesh his wife was wallowing in pleasure. Patches of that writhing skin were hers, and with his free hand he sought her out, only to confusedly realize that her legs were already lifted up over Joanna and her ankles were resting on his shoulders. He turned his head and started kissing her calf, the taste of her skin on his tongue sending his eyes fluttering into his head as he thought to himself, Something's not... how did we... how is... she... so fucking... but could get no further towards the understanding that something was not at all right in that room. Too much seemed to be going right for him at that moment, and he had been taken too far to turn back.

Brett's lips on her calf, Joanna's lips on her clit, Hannah's lips on her own, Vicky still struggled to hold onto the thoughts that were fighting to hold their grip in her mind. With Hannah's long, sensual tongue caressing the roof of her mouth and the flawless skin of the young woman's face floating in the darkness formed by Hannah's long brown hair, Vicky had to close her eyes just to maintain any semblance of coherence.

Did we even ask Hannah if she knew what was going on in this town? Did she offer any explaaah fuck! Joanna's going to get me again! How many times has she gotten me off today? How many times might she get me off when we're coupled forever?

Coupled forever? What does that even mean?

Hannah's body is so smooth....

Hannah's tongue is so long, I'd love to have it in--

Hannah's tongue is long...?

Hannah's tongue is...!

Vicky jerked her head back deeper into the mattress, getting just a glimpse of Hannah's tongue disappearing back into her mouth.

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers
12