College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too much tongue. An unnatural amount.

Vicky planted her hands on the mattress and shoved backwards, hitting her head against the wall but sliding up it into a sitting position. She immediately felt the absence of Joanna's tongue and considered settling back down, but the look that Hannah got in her eyes as Vicky pulled away gave her a new grip on reality.

"You are what happened here!" Vicky had to form the words out loud. To merely think them risked their being overrun by the thoughts she still had of grabbing Joanna's hair and using it to pull the smaller woman up onto the bed so she could get that tongue back on her tenderest, neediest parts.

"What are you talking about?" Hannah asked, trying to slide closer, lips slightly parted, eyes no longer filled with zealous anger but with lust once again.

Vicky still wanted to believe that lust, but couldn't forget the look that had interrupted it only a moment earlier. She crawled out from under Hannah and stood at the foot of the bed, looking down at the brunette resting on her hands and knees in front of her. "This. This is what happened. You and her, somehow you... you got to the town! You--"

Vicky stopped mid-sentence and looked towards Brett.

Despite the flurry of activity, he hadn't slowed down fucking Joanna at all. With Vicky out of the way, he had pressed Joanna's head deeper into the mattress, her ass lifted up for him to watch with myopic focus. His hands gripped her cheeks, squeezing them and parting them so he could watch in greater detail the hypnotic spot where the entirety of his being was at that moment focused. He was baring his teeth, his jaw clenched, his eyes as full of zealous lust as Hannah's had been full of that zealous rage, as he continued to pound the young blonde in front of his shocked, horrified wife.

"Brett, you have to stop!" Vicky said, reaching over and grabbing his shoulder. "Brett, this is... there's something wrong going on this town, we have to stop with these girls!"

"It's too late for him," Hannah said with a malicious smile, crawling over Joanna's back and slipping her hands around Joanna's ass, pulling her cheeks apart for Brett. Keeping her eyes locked on Vicky's, Hannah opened her mouth and let herself drool, a long thread of saliva falling from her mouth and landing right onto the spot that had so captured Brett's attention that he hadn't even looked up at his wife when she started shaking him by his shoulder. "What are you going to do for him now? You practically gave him to us. And look how much he's enjoying himself! Imagine how much you could still be enjoying yourself if you get back in bed...."

Vicky did imagine it, and as she watched Hannah started grinding lasciviously against the back of Joanna's head, taking her pleasure from the slim woman no matter where it came from. She pressed the front of her body against Joanna's back, wrapping her arms around Brett's back and dragging him harder and deeper into the other woman. All three of them were moaning and groaning and gasping as Vicky backed away, tied up in each other's bodies and not paying Vicky any more attention.

"I have to get out of here," Vicky said, shaking her head. She spotted her dress, bra, and sandals on the floor and swept them up, stumbling out into the hall and slamming the door behind her. "I have to get out of this town!"

12