College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 04

Story Info
Vicky begins to see- and desire- the darkness of Stradlin...
4.4k words
4.39
3.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

COLLEGE COEDS OF THE CORN

Part IV: Rite of Passage

Vicky stopped, panting beside the open front door with her clothes bundled up in her arms. She could still hear the sounds of Brett fucking the two young women upstairs, continuing without her after the escape she had barely been able to convince herself to make.

"Oh god, Brett," she said with a sob, looking towards the stairs. Will you think straight after you finish? Do I just have to wait around for that?

Did I think straighter after I finished?

"Shit. Shit shit shit." Vicky looked out the front door; the car was still pulled to the side of the street and there was no one around.

One of the women upstairs gave off a particularly loud moan and Vicky felt heat bloom from her gut, felt the pull to dive back into the pool of sexual bliss she'd just climbed out of. Her hand was even guiding itself back around her thigh, only the feel of her bra slipping free from between her fingers and slapping her knee distracting her from indulging herself once again.

"Got to get out," she said, shaking her head and hurriedly getting dressed. Still no panties, and as she stepped out the front door she cursed as she realized she didn't have car keys either.

She stopped on the front step, squeezing her fists and clenching her jaw. No way can I go back in. No way can I go up there. If I get another look at what I'm missing, I'm not sure how much I'll care about those keys. There has to be another way.

Vicky stopped by the car to grab her cell phone. There hadn't been reception in hours, but she had been hoping the town might be better equipped to call for help. If it had been, whatever those girls had done to the town had included its cell towers, too. Still gripping her phone in her hand, Vicky turned and started back towards Main Street.

Empty doorways and dark windows kept Vicky on edge as she walked the five blocks back towards Main Street. There was just enough wind that she kept jumping at what she thought was more passionate moaning coming from every direction, but then the wind wound die down and she would convince herself she was being too jumpy.

If she had known how many doorways were not empty, and how many dark windows hid lascivious gazes pointed at her, she would have run all the way to Main Street.

With the pace she was making, Vicky was moving slowly past the Stradlin Catholic Church and had time to notice the church van parked on the side of the building. Pausing to look up and down the street one more time, Vicky walked over to the van and quietly opened the door. She checked for keys, hoping whatever priest owned it would be trusting enough of the quaint little town to leave the keys inside, but was quickly disappointed.

Inside a church should be safe enough... Vicky reassured herself, looking towards the front door but not yet moving.

Standing that close to the building, she knew that it wasn't wind that she was hearing coming from behind the stained-glass windows.

There's probably a back office or something, Vicky thought, looking along the building and seeing the hint of a back door around the corner of the church. She closed in on the side of the building and hurried towards that door. If they're in the church itself, I just have to get in and out of the office and speed off in the van.

"Sure, fucking simple," Vicky muttered, shaking as she came up to the door.

What she'd thought was a back door was more of a side entrance, made of glass that let her peek around the corner and see into the church.

The next question she had to ask herself was if the crowd of people inside were distracted enough for her to sneak into the church and search for an office somewhere that might have keys to the van.

"Looks pretty fucking distracting," she whispered to herself, squinting to get a better look through the faintly tinted glass.

Inside the church, the pews had been ripped from the floor and lined up against the walls. A king size bed had been dragged into the center of the floor with a table placed at each corner. From where Vicky crouched, what stood upright in the center of each table appeared to be a phallus carved from an ear of corn. That these totems didn't fall over implied some sort of craftmanship attaching them to the tables, because they rocked back and forth quite a bit from the activity happening on the bed in their center.

What Vicky had no way of knowing at that moment was that the man on the bed was Isaac, the young man whose eighteenth birthday had coincided with the changes that had overcome the town of Stradlin. She could see, as he moved around atop the bed, the healing pentagram carved into his chest, and when she could finally tear her eyes away from the way his glistening muscles moved as he shoved Diane Miller's face deep into the mattress and used his weight to hold her there while he mechanically pounded her from behind, she saw the glazed look in his eyes and knew that whatever mystery was ongoing in Stradlin, this young man played some key role in it.

This seemed no less likely given the number of women who filled the pews surrounding the bed, dozens of women of all ages, nude and watching Isaac's ritualistic conquest with an almost feral excitement made obvious by the furious actions they were performing on themselves as they watched the youngest man in Stradlin fucking a woman twice his age. And as Vicky noticed the age disparity between Isaac's toned young body and Diane Miller's more aged curves, she realized for herself that all of the women watching the rough sex acts taking place in the center of the church were notably older than the man whose work they were appreciating.

Vicky would never know fully the path that Diane Miller had taken from getting eaten out by an unfamiliar young woman in the passenger's seat of her car while another woman fucked her husband in the driver's seat to getting bent over and pounded doggystyle on the plush mattress of a new type of unholy altar in their community church, but as Diane's curly brown-haired head was lifted up by her screams of ecstasy, her breasts swinging heavily below her as her cries echoed through the wide open space of the church, it was clear that things were more complex than Vicky could have possibly imagined when Joanna had first appeared in heavenly fashion before her mid-coital eyes.

As Diane's trembling body relaxed back onto the bed, Isaac pulled out from her and Vicky got her first glimpse at the younger man's massive erection. It was bigger than anything she'd ever seen, both in real life and in the videos she had occasionally watched before marrying Brett, flushed red and shining in the light from the stained-glass windows as it floated hard and wonderful above Diane Miller's back.

I can't believe that fit inside her! Vicky thought, almost simultaneous with the question: I wonder if it would fit inside me...?

Before Vicky could even consider ways to get that cock between her legs, however, another woman stood up on the far side of the church and crossed the floor to the bed. Diane Miller, still catching her breath, stood smoothly from the bed and walked to a seat in another pew, moving like a cat that had just been fed as she floated to the bench and sat down between two women who didn't even look at her as she relaxed on the wood surface and immediately spread her legs to begin rubbing at her clit. The women surrounding her were too busy watching as Christine Hubbard, a few inches taller than Isaac and only ten years older than him, climbed onto the bed with the only man in the room.

When Isaac reclined onto his back in the bed, the meticulously shaped wound on his chest burning a bright red, his cock stood up more than a foot straight into the air of the holy building. And Christine, without hesitation, straddled Isaac and leaned over him, lifting her back into the air so that the swollen head of the miraculous erection pressed against her blonde-tufted pussy. Her long hair draped over him, Isaac reached up and grabbed her plump ass with both hands, spreading her apart as she settled towards him, his tip finally, shockingly squeezing its way into the uncanny valley that was eagerly swallowing him inch-by-inch.

Vicky understood then the odd fugue that draped the women's eyes, her own mouth gaping as that massive cock filled Christine Hubbard, a woman who prior to the events that had forever changed Stradlin had only been with two men, and neither of them longer than a dollar bill. Now she easily took settled her body onto a dick that would make pornstars weep, and as soon as it was inside she smiled and began to grind against young Isaac's hips in a way that would make pornstars proud. She had her hands pressed against his chest on either side of the symbol marking him and rode him hard enough that now Vicky was sure those carved corn phalluses must be nailed or screwed to those nightstands, lest physics itself had been suspended in that building.

Keys, Vicky reminded herself, tearing her eyes away and trying to ignore how smoothly her lubricated thighs slid past one another as she reached for the door into the church. Have to find keys to that van.

Blood pumping like a storm through her body, Vicky slowly pushed on the glass door, cracking it just enough to crawl through and let it settle back into place silently behind her. She paused in the corner of the church, realizing how exposed she was in that space but just as quickly realizing that there was no one in the room who cared. There were several women with clear lines of sight on her if they had just turned their eyes slightly, but those eyes all remained focused on the cushioned altar as Isaac rolled Christine off of his lap, lifting her long legs over his shoulders and taking control of the bed once again.

Feet pointing up over his head, Christine reached up and grabbed his hips, pulling him into her even harder than he was pumping himself. The creaking of the bed would have been loud enough to have covered Vicky's entrance, but the barking scream Christine emitted every time Isaac's massive dick disappeared inside of her was nearly loud enough that Vicky could have shattered the glass door and crunched her way across the glass towards the back of the church without getting noticed, rather than crawling across the tile floor like she ended up doing.

Just as Vicky was rounding the corner into the dark sacristy behind the church's original altar Christine gave off a single long, stuttering scream that slowly descended until ending in a satisfied moan. Vicky rose into a crouching position behind the doorway and looked back towards the bed just in time to watch Isaac slowly slide all those captivating inches out of Christine. She only relaxed on the bed for a few breast-heaving breaths before she rolled to the floor and returned to her seat. In seconds she was back teasing her clit and watching the bed.

With his unholy phallus unwavering before him, Isaac waited as Lizzie Letter rose from her pew and crawled onto the bed. She stayed on her hands and knees, bracing herself with her hands as Isaac repositioned himself behind her. Vicky watched just long enough to see that dick start entering the busty woman with her plump ass, not knowing as she looked away how much the intervening days of taking her exercising turns with Isaac with only token pauses to eat or drink had slimmed the woman down in all the right ways, turning her from Rachel Letter's frumpy mother to a full-bodied cougar who looked every bit the role of a sex-crazed maniac as the dozens of other women circling that bed and its well-hung prophet did by the time Vicky had arrived.

Gripping her fists tightly, Vicky turned away with Isaac only half-inside Lizzie and started searching around the back room of the church. There were several large cabinets that looked like they had once held priestly robes but which had already been ransacked, with Vicky immediately wondering what sort of debaucheries the townspeople had carried out with those. There was a desk whose drawers had already been pulled open, but Vicky was pleased to see a set of keys sitting right out on top of some envelopes in the second drawer.

Clutching the keys, Vicky noticed a back door leading out of the room. Safer, she told herself, frowning. Safer....

Looking towards the doorway leading back into the church, Vicky bit her lip and squeezed the keys more tightly.

One more look, Vicky told herself, creeping back to the doorway through which she'd entered and peeking around the edge to see what was going on in the center of the church.

"Fuck," Vicky said, nearly dropping the keys as her stomach twisted in a quick and coiled knot.

The women in the church were still fingering themselves en masse, but they were no longer looking at the bed: instead, they were staring straight towards where Vicky stood, each with one free hand pointing in her direction. On the bed, Lizzie Letter was trying to do the same, having turned around on the bed to face Vicky's direction, but she was trying to point with one of Isaac's hands pressing her head deep into the mattress while he continued fucking her without any participation in the remainder of the room's implicatory gestures.

On the far side of the bed, standing in the open main doorway of the church were three younger women, all roughly Joanna's and Hannah's ages. Two of them were naked, a tall, slim, but particularly busty redhead and a shorter, curvier, olive-skinned Asian woman with jet-black hair. These two stood on either side of Rebecca with her black hair pulled up tightly under her white bonnet and wearing a long, black, poorly-fit dress.

Rebecca was staring along the path formed by all these fingers and directly into Vicky's eyes.

Now Rebecca's arm flew up and she shouted, "Get her! Get the outlander!"

"Shit!" Vicky shouted, turning and running towards the back door, expecting to hear the storming sound of the entire church running after her.

But when she glanced back as she opened the back door to the church she only saw the two younger naked women hurrying past the church's bed, leaving the older women to get back to using their second hands for a large variety of self-pleasuring acts.

Back outside, Vicky dashed around the corner of the building, trying to glance at the keys and see which one looked like it would fit the van. As soon as she was around the corner of the church, however, she found three naked younger women running barefoot around the van in her direction.

Still clutching the keys, Vicky spun around and ran back the way she had come, past the back door of the church just as the pale redhead burst outside. Her breasts flew across her chest as she came to a sudden stop to change direction and follow after Vicky.

Vicky sprinted past the church into the small parking lot of a neighboring business, listening to the strangely hushed padding of the bare feet chasing her. She looked around the lot as she ran, trying to figure out the clearest way to go, when she got a look at Robbie Cobb's body lying just outside the back door of Letter's General Store. His body had begun to degrade, but of course, of course, his erection was still intact, a rigid signpost to the acts that had accompanied his death.

Behind her, the redheaded woman at the head of the pack shouted at the top of her lungs, "Outlander! Get the Outlander!" Her voice echoed against the walls of the town around her, filling the hushed world through which they ran.

What the fuck is wrong with this town? Vicky nearly shouted out loud as she turned away from the dead man and towards the street. She made it out onto the sidewalk and turned towards Main Street, sure that there must be some solution there. A door to lock, a weapon to turn on her pursuers, a car with its keys ready to drive her out of this town, something.

Instead, what she got was more nude women bursting out of the doors of Main Street, eyes searching like predators as they paused only long enough to see Vicky running, conspicuously dressed, into the very center of Stradlin.

Yet even as she felt herself circled by women whose nudity belied their threat, Vicky felt the urges she had just managed to turn away from in the house up the street struggling to override her better judgment once again. Surely women so innocent looking, so bare, so free, could not possibly want anything more than to do good things to Vicky and her tense, tingling body. That intense look they shared in all of their eyes must surely be lust of the same degree that Vicky was feeling and nothing more sinister than that....

"Welcome to our town, Outlander," the only other dressed woman Vicky had seen in town said from behind her. Rebecca stood beside the enraged redhead whose breasts were heaving on her chest as her breath slowed down from the strain of the chase. The angry look in that woman's eyes caused Vicky to tense her legs against the urges she had to spread them for the dozens of women surrounding her. "How did you come to our church?"

Vicky swallowed hard and said, "Got lost. Just um... you know, trying to make it to Seattle, and will leave you to... things...."

Rebecca smiled so slightly that the stern look in her eyes did not shift one bit as she took a step closer to Vicky. "Leave? Do you not think our town is welcoming and worth staying in for a while?"

The rest of the circle followed Rebecca's lead and was slowly closing in more tightly around Vicky. "It looks

beautiful erotic delicious tantalizing join them open up and accept them accept Me

lovely," she said, trying to keep her eyes on Rebecca so that her eyes did not appreciate every bare thigh, firm nipple, moist lip. "But sorry, I have a schedule to keep."

"There is only one schedule to keep here," Rebecca said before suddenly leaning in close to Vicky, quickly sniffing on either side of her face. Vicky jerked back in surprise, but that surprise was nothing to match what she felt when Rebecca's hand suddenly gripped the front of Vicky's dress, fingers sliding between her thighs and feeling the hot spot whose eagerness had persisted despite everything that she had seen and experienced since she'd last been touched.

"Wet as Jezebelle in heat," Rebecca said more loudly for the crowd, digging her fingers a little deeper as she added, "This one's felt the pleasures of our Joanna! Joanna has returned! Take her!"

Vicky began to struggle but it was too late. The circle collapsed in on her, dozens of hands gripping her roughly, intimately, tightly, everywhere. Vicky was lifted off her feet, a confused struggle on her upper half even as her lower half relented to the touches that made their way up her thighs and found her hungriest spot. One moment she elbowed a brunette with short curly hair across her forehead, the next she was accepting a tall black woman's tongue in her mouth, then tugging at the hair of one blonde woman before moaning at the feeling of another blonde's lips on her suddenly exposed nipple, all while fingers and kisses played at her clit, a whole army of distractions to keep her from noticing until the very last moment that she was being carried into the church.

When the shadow of the doorway passed overhead, Vicky finally looked away from the women around her and into the building towards which she had been carried. From high up on the hands of her captors she looked directly into Isaac's eyes, and he looked up from the new woman he was fucking to look back into Vicky's eyes. His hands continued digging into Dottie's enormous breasts as she moaned on her back below him, their massive bulging flesh shifting in waves as he thrust between her widespread legs, but Isaac's eyes stayed focus on Vicky.

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers
12