College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

As she was carried closer, Vicky watched Isaac's dully staring eyes begin to glow. She blinked heavily, not trusting herself to truly be seeing that faint red light shining from the man whose unnatural penis she had already had difficulty believing could possibly exist at first sight.

They want me to feel that cock, Vicky realized as they carried her directly towards the bed. They want it to fill me and make me as mindlessly horny as all the rest of these women. And... and god, I'm only half-scared of the idea.

But even as she prepared herself to take that massive dick inside her, the women who were carrying her began to lose their grip on her. Confused, Vicky looked around and saw that all of the women around her were suddenly making a push for the bed, shoving around Rebecca who was shouting, "No, hold onto the Outlander! Hold onto her!" But her orders were rapidly being drowned out by the crowd's cries of, "His blessing is coming! His blessing is coming!"

In a few harried seconds Vicky found herself dropped to the hard floor of the church, her already-bruised butt experiencing fresh pain as she fell once more. Women scrambled around her as they surrounded the bed.

From the floor, beneath the maddened crowd, Vicky could no longer see Isaac, but could see a growing red glow rising from behind the mass of naked women pressed in around the bed. Dottie's orgasm was barely audible beneath the crowd's cries of excitement, but when Isaac's cries began there was no missing it: his shout of pleasure echoed from the rafters, and an uncanny white splash was barely visible forcing its way at and between the gathered women.

Rebecca, despite the mania that had overtaken the other women, stood on the outside of the crowd staring at Vicky.

"Outlander," she said, barely audible over the cries of ecstasy as her brow furrowed in frustration.

Not waiting for her to say anything more, Vicky scrambled to her feet and ran out of the church. Over the cries of excitement and zealous pleasure from around the bed as more impossible bursts of cum blessed those women, Vicky wasn't sure if Rebecca was bothering to chase after her. All she could do was run as fast as she could, hoping that the religious event occurring in the church was enough to allow for her escape.

Her sprint soon carried her away from Main Street, onto another residential street and passing a few houses before looking back and seeing that no one was behind her. She turned to cut through one yard, then another, trying to lose herself long enough to catch her breath.

Vicky was only just slowing down when the gate of a tall wooden fence beside her burst open and she was dragged through it into a backyard. She was only just landing on her back on the grass when the gate clicked shut behind her.

* * *

Brett was close. Finally, inevitably close to finishing. After three different women giving him three different blowjobs, fucking three different pussies and watching six different breasts bounce as he struggled both to avoid and attain the finish line, he could feel the pressure between his legs building unavoidably towards an orgasm he was sure would be the best he had ever experienced.

Would Vicky care where I finish? Brett asked himself. He leaned over slightly, trying to get a look at Vicky, but Hannah grabbed his face and brought his lips back to hers. Joanna was still bent over the bed, presumably still satisfying his wife, but now Hannah straddled Joanna's back, her small feet wrapped around Brett's legs and her perky breasts pressed against his chest as her tongue teased his. At first Hannah had positioned herself so Brett could fuck her propped up on Joanna, but Brett had switched back to the lower woman a couple of minutes earlier.

Vicky's going to have to forgive me if she didn't want me to cum in one of these girls, Brett thought, moaning as Hannah bit his lip and held him tighter against her body. He and Hannah both turned their heads, with Brett finally noticing that the spot on the bed where he thought his wife would be was now empty, and with Hannah watching with a hidden grin as Kylie -- the woman who a week earlier had knocked Hank Letter out on Main Street while still full of his cum -- walked up silently behind Brett and struck him in the head with a bookend she had brought up from downstairs.

As Brett fell out of Joanna and to the floor, Hannah and Kylie both looked down at the twitching wet erection that was left hanging freely in the open, both curious to see if in his unconsciousness Brett would finally get the satisfaction he had been waiting all day to receive.

Joanna spun around underneath Hannah, sat up on the bed, and started kissing Hannah's neck and slowly rubbing her nipples. In the minutes that followed, Joanna got both Kylie and Hannah to lie back on the bed so that she could finger both and take turns licking each until the two women who had conspired against Brett got off one more time each before working together to carry the man downstairs and out onto the street.

His cock was flaccid now, and his balls were completely full. Though he was unsatisfied still, had he been awake he would have nonetheless been overjoyed to see the number of naked women who arrived to carry his naked body through Stradlin and towards Chroner Farm at the edge of town.

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers
12