College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 06

Story Info
Mallory's path to sexual Revelation and the search for Vicky.
4.3k words
4.73
2.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

COLLEGE COEDS OF THE CORN

Part VI: The Hunt

Mallory stood on the roof of the Chroner barn with her arms crossed under her breasts, looking out across the field toward Stradlin with her bright red hair shifting against her shoulders in the light breeze coming across the corn. Under her feet, she could hear the ongoing vocalizations of the women's good work tending the bound and blissful flock. Much closer, Jess knelt on the edge of the roof, her tongue buried between Mallory's legs, her short black hair occasionally tickling Mallory's thighs as the tall, redheaded woman stoically accepted her attentions.

When Mallory's orgasm came, other than her eyes twitching with suppressed satisfaction, to an outsider it would have looked only like Mallory had had a small chill from the breeze, a shiver running across her pale skin before it steadied once more.

Intense though Mallory was, even she would normally have appreciated the quality of orgasm that Jess had just given her. But with the Outlander still out there she could only physically appreciate it; her mind was still aimed unerringly at Stradlin, trying to think of what else she might do to bring the resistant woman under their power.

Under Rebecca's power, she reminded herself, reaching down with one hand and pushing Jess's mouth more firmly between her legs.

No matter whose power, this woman threatened everything that had been built in Stradlin and Mallory had no intention of letting that go so easily. Women were posted at every street that might let the Outlander out of town -- a number which was blessedly low. The town was otherwise surrounded by endless miles of cornfields, and if she tried to escape that way....

Then She Who Loves Behind the Rows will solve the problem for us, Mallory thought with a grin, thrusting her pelvis forward into Jess's face and appreciating the sound of the kneeling woman grunting as Mallory humped her nose. Mallory pulled even harder, Jess now holding on tightly to Mallory's tensed ass as Mallory used her mouth as a toy to rub against her own clit. She stared down past that short black hair, past Jess's toned ass and little feet and down the steep drop from the roof of the barn to the yard below.

"I have power, too," Mallory grunted, dropping her pelvis lower and angling Jess's mouth upwards so that Mallory could thrust against it even while Mallory continued to rub herself with Jess's face. "I have power, too, bitch. Make me feel powerful, you little whore. Show me how powerful I am!"

Mallory bit her lip and threw her head back, eyes closed as she took her pleasure from Jess. Her thoughts wandered, back through the weeks and months that had led up to the Revelation and Mallory's discovery of a place where she could finally be her true self.

* * *

Mallory had taken to walking through the cornfields surrounding Stradlin by herself, taking her little car away from the Bachman University campus and parking by the roadside. She would take a book, a snack, lots of water, and would just wander through those fields. Sometimes she would listen to music, but mostly she just listened to the near-silence, the hushed rustle and the occasional greedy birds passing by overhead. All to get away from school, her crowded dorm room, the complexities of society, and just be alone for a while.

She would take a book, a snack, lots of water, and before long she started taking her vibrator with her. There were too few opportunities to use it in her dorm room, too few women who would be as willing to share it with her as she had hoped there would be, too many people limited by their expectations for what a sexual society should look like even on an appreciably liberal campus like Bachman's.

Sometimes she would sit on her bag, sometimes she would bring a blanket and lounge, other times she would just slide the vibrator down her pants or up her skirt and keep it running as she walked through the rows.

The more she had gotten off beneath the open sunlight, the more frequently she would take her walks. Soon the orgasms had become the entire point, books and music left behind in favor of whatever porn she had thought worth saving onto her phone before she had headed out to a land where the digital age was a distant dream. Now knowing that they were worth having despite her dorm living, Mallory had invested in bigger, louder, more powerful toys. Her orgasms had grown stronger, and eventually she had been screaming her approval at the top of her lungs with no one around to complain.

Unfortunately, there had been no one around to join in, either. She would imagine a big burly farmer, or an innocent farmer's daughter, or a few farm workers finding her. Would she take them or would they take her? Either way had worked for her imagination as she had vibrated her clit, filled one hole, filled another, clamped her nipples, found every possible way to do the exploring and satisfying she had imagined would be done with a variety of anonymous partners once she reached college. Within a few months Mallory had become a pale nymph wandering nude through the cornfields, bristling with toys to drive her to the sorts of fantastical orgasmic heights she had dreamed of attaining while her libido developed back where'd she become a woman in Hummingford Home.

This was how she had met Rebecca, the first other person she had ever encountered while on one of her walks.

"So you feel Her presence too," the strange woman had said, standing there in her old-fashioned and completely defeminizing black dress, shockingly calm at the sight of Mallory's bare skin, both nipples clamped and chained together, a big pink dildo strapped into her pussy, a vibrator strapped to her clit, a vibrating butt plug poking from between her cheeks, and a ball gag in her mouth. "You too are drawn out here to feel the affection of She Who Loves Behind the Rows."

Mallory had wanted to question the woman on what she was talking about, but she hadn't been prepared to remove the ball gag from her mouth. She hadn't been prepared to do anything but stand there and meet this Amish-looking woman's gaze full-force.

Because Rebecca had been right: It hadn't just been Mallory's own libido guiding her through the rows, had it? There had been something more.

But it had also been because standing there under the stern gaze of a woman so clearly orthodox in her ways had been something new, an experience with an anonymous stranger that had taken her to an entirely new brink she had not before been able to cross, even though it was not taking the form of unified sexual exploration she had always imagined.

Rebecca had maintained her stern eye contact with Mallory when the orgasm had hit, gracing the redheaded woman with an experience the degree of which she had hoped for since the day she had first felt sexuality brush at her consciousness. The explosion in her body had dropped Mallory to her knees, her body caught up in convulsions as black spots had swum across her vision, drool had dribbled down her chin, and her brain had grown weak from the new gift Rebecca had been able to offer merely by her presence.

Vision clearing but her breath and brain not yet caught up, Mallory had looked up to see Rebecca standing directly over her. The conservatively dressed woman had leaned down, lifted Mallory's chin up, and licked the ball gag in a circle that slid slowly across Mallory's lips.

From that day on, Mallory had served Rebecca, participating in the first meeting in the Chroners' fields and every single one thereafter. There hadn't been an opportunity for an orgasm that she had passed up in the months that followed, growing more and more attached to the Reverie but kept floating on its surface by Rebecca's graces. Oh, but it had been hard to stay afloat even with Rebecca's guidance, particularly on those firelit nights when she had been practically drowning in the bodies of all the women who she and Rebecca had brought out to the Chroners' farm, all the drops that had been added to the ocean so that Mallory could swim across its depths and feel the abyss lapping at her flesh.

* * *

Mallory leaned forward, bending Jess's neck so that her head dangled over the edge of the barn roof. Another orgasm was on its way, one she intended to enjoy far more than the first one Jess had given her a couple of minutes earlier.

* * *

Her thoughts cast back to more recently, the day of the Revelation. She had wanted to help tear the town apart, to walk nude through the streets and sample every morsel Stradlin had to offer. Instead, Rebecca had asked that she go to the edge of town, to the gas station. She had said that it was because she couldn't know how many people might be there, maybe just old Diehl the owner, maybe a few of his friends, maybe a carful of Outlanders passing through, but she had said that if any one woman had enough power to bring such potentially large numbers under the sway of She Who Loves Behind the Rows it was Mallory.

Mallory had had to admit to herself the idea that she might be the center of an ad hoc gangbang had been a begrudging silver lining. Much to her disappointment, however, all she had found out at the gas station was Diehl.

Watching briefly from the corn, Mallory had slowly slipped her clothes off, dropping her outfit piece-by-piece into the dirt until her pale skin had shone freshly in the bright Nebraska sunlight. As the sensuous wind had teased her nipples, she had vowed that she would die before allowing clothes to touch her skin ever again. She would walk barefoot, following that caressing Sun where it would warm her year-round.

But first she was going to take Diehl. The only vehicle there was Diehl's ancient truck, and he was the only one she had seen moving around the building in the few minutes she'd been monitoring her assigned site.

When she had felt the twinging warmth deep in her gut that Rebecca had told all of them would indicate the start of the Revelation, matched by a sudden drip of increased excitement between her legs, Mallory had stepped gingerly out of the corn, its leaves brushing against her as she had come out in the open behind the gas station. Disappointed or not, Mallory was as eager to fuck old Diehl in that moment as she would have been to mount the sexiest man alive, just so long as it meant feeling another's lustful touch against her eager skin.

She had stalked across the gravel behind the gas station and circled around to the glass front of the building. The lights had been on but the glare of the bright blue sky against the glass had kept her from seeing inside, from knowing what type of reaction she had been getting from Diehl within.

Mallory had frowned when she had opened the door and found the store sitting empty. It had not been the explosive, triumphant, forceful fucking she had been anticipating, not even close to the hole-plugging frenzy of breathless animal passion she had envisioned for her part of the Revelation.

It was just a silent, empty gas station.

Frowning, hand drifting between her legs and idly prologuing herself for whoever, whatever she did find to fill her, Mallory had glided through the store, checking the garage and seeing some enticingly phallic alternatives lining its walls should all else fail. She had drifted back through the store, listening at the silent bathroom door before turning to the door leading into the back office and listening closely. She had finally heard some sign of life, and she had smiled at the hushed, rhythmic slapping sign that she had found.

Mallory had given her clit a last, harried series of rubs, sending a pleasant flush to her cheeks right before she had thrown the door open and stood in all her glowing, sensual glory in the doorway for old Diehl's shocked eyes.

A confident smile had crossed Mallory's face, seeing the vintage magazine sitting open on the desk, and she had wondered how many greasy fingerprints Diehl had left on the big silicone tits and thick bushes of the women in the magazine, how many times he had busted his load in that very same office over the years since that magazine had snuck its way through Nebraska and into his private little jerkoff den.

"How about the real thing this time?" Mallory had asked, sidling into the room and leaning over the desk, looking down at the half-hard cock Diehl had been drily tugging at behind his desk. She had looked back up into Diehl's eyes and found that his jaw had dropped comically low. Smiling, Mallory had reached between her legs, biting her own lip and moaning lightly as she slipped two fingers in and out of her pussy a few times before reaching up and running those fingers over Diehl's lips, into his mouth, and across his tongue so he could taste her unmistakable excitement.

Then he had shut his mouth, pulling away from her fingers, his face flushing as he had said, "Little girl, what do you think yer doin?"

He had tried to tuck his penis back into his pants, but Mallory had crawled onto the desk, spreading her knees around either side of his dirty magazine and reaching down to catch his cock in her hands before he'd had a chance to put it away. "This little girl is being very naughty, mister. She's been looking at your dirty magazines and wants to play pornstar."

Letting go of his stiffening cock, Mallory had changed position on the desk, shifting so that she was sitting directly on his magazine, just the barest hint of that vintage pussy sticking out from beneath her ultra-modern pussy, placing her feet on either arm of Diehl's chair and spreading her legs, putting her hands in her bright red hair and lifting her arms until she was in the same position as the woman Diehl had been jerking off to just a minute earlier. Her breasts were almost as large as those on the woman on whose image she had sat, hanging naturally but still perky for their heft, and occasionally Mallory had given them a little shake for Diehl to see their unaugmented sway. "Let me be your dirty magazine? I'll sit just like this while you rub your dick, I promise. I swear I'll only touch it if you ask me to. I swear I'll only do anything you ask me to. Pleeease?"

Mallory had glanced down and seen that Diehl's cock had grown to full size. It had been impressively large, and Mallory had had visions of Diehl as a younger man, his cock young and his body hardened by years of manual labor, and she had been disappointed to see him do as she'd asked and start jerking off again without any sign of asking for the more hands-on assistance she had eagerly wanted to provide.

Still, Mallory had kept her promise, holding her pornographic position for Diehl as he jerked faster and faster between her legs. Occasionally she would bite her lip, or lick her lips, grin at him, shift her breasts into a slightly different position, widen or close her legs slightly, but overall she had maintained the position of Diehl's pornographic ideal woman as he jerked himself off, holding that position even as a few minutes later he had started unleashing torrents of cum at her, a few of the first streaks hitting her on the chest before the next few bursts had "only" landed on the desk, and then the rest dribbling in pools on first the floor and then the chair on which Diehl had been sitting. Mallory had watched those gushes of jizz with frustration, once again pleasantly surprised at what old Diehl had had to offer and disappointed that she had only been a tangential part of it.

Diehl had slumped backwards into his chair with a sigh of satisfaction. Before he had had a chance to say anything, Mallory had started rubbing his cum across her breasts, giving off a moan of desire as she had slid a big streak of that cum down her belly and between her legs. She had leaned back to give herself a better angle and Diehl a better view as she had used his cum to rub at her clit. Mallory had rubbed fast, hitting all the right spots, but she could see that it would still take too long and that Diehl, satisfied as he was, would soon lose interest.

Still rubbing at her clit, Mallory had moved off of Diehl's desk, slid her body down across his lap, and squeezed herself underneath the desk until she was on her knees in front of his fading erection. "My turn," she had said, gripping him in her hand and leaning in so her hot breath had brushed his skin. "I was a good girl for you, and now I want what I deserve."

She could taste the residual cum on him as she had slipped the head of his cock gently between her lips, softly working to tease it back to life as she continued to rub herself in the shadows. Even with it soft and getting softer despite her efforts, the feel of it in her mouth had begun to hasten her towards her own climax.

Before she got there, however, Diehl had suddenly jerked his chair backwards, tugging himself out of her mouth and standing up. While Mallory had still been stumbling to the floor in confusion, Diehl had put his cock away and leaned down to drag Mallory out from under his desk and to her feet in the back office. "Young lady, where are your clothes? This is crazy. You must be crazy and you best be getting out of here now!"

Holding her by the elbow, Diehl had started to drag Mallory out of the office and towards the front of the store. Unable to keep a hold on her clit, unable to reach him anywhere that might refocus his attention on the fact that he had an eager sex fiend ready to do his bidding in secret, Mallory had grown enraged. Before she was fully out of the office Mallory had reached onto one of the shelves lining the little room and grabbed the heaviest wrench she had ever seen.

As Diehl had been about to throw her out through the gas station's front door, Mallory had struck. She had only gotten a single hit to the side of his head, but it had been enough. Confused and surprised at the sight of the young, slim, sexy woman standing over him with a wrench bloodied by his own wound, Diehl had decided that, regardless of how likely it was he could manage one college girl with a wrench, that he was better off running at this point rather than trying to explain why he'd had to get into a fight with a naked woman from over at Bachman who was covered in his cum.

Diehl had jumped into his truck and sped off, and had been on the run from Rebecca and her followers ever since.

Mallory, on the other hand, had gone back into the office. She had slicked up another bit of cum from Diehl's desk and used it to get back to work on her clit. She had gotten off staring at the woman in the magazine, of course, but she was absolutely certain that the reason the orgasm had been so good she had passed out in Diehl's office had far more to do with the taste of the old man's blood as she had licked it off of the wrench just as her pussy had exploded with a literally mind-numbing climax.

When Mallory had woken up, Diehl's cum and blood streaked across her tits, she had written up the note saying that gas was free and had slipped silently back into the corn.

* * *

Mallory shuddered, pushing Jess further out over the edge as her body shook with the orgasm she had just taken from Jess. Even as it finished passing through her, Mallory continued to hold Jess's messy mouth against her pussy for a few more seconds.

"This is power," Mallory said, bending Jess's neck back, the juices running down her face dripping backwards and falling over the edge of the barn, disappearing into the dusk shadows beneath them. "You're my little slave, aren't you? This mouth isn't yours, it's my little fucktoy."

Jess nodded, tugging her hair in Mallory's fingers to do so. "Say it. Say what you are."

Jess swallowed hard and said, "I'm your little slave. This mouth is your fucktoy."

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers
12