College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallory jerked back on Jess's head once, eliciting a small yelp from her, before saying, "That's fucking right you are." She turned and shoved Jess up the roof of the barn. "Get down there and keep your eye out for the Outlander." And as Jess hurried towards the ladder down from the roof, she added, "And keep that tongue ready for me. I'll be using it more later."

Turning back to look back across the corn, however, the confidence drained from Mallory as she saw Rebecca standing in the barnyard below. She swallowed nearly as hard as Jess had only moments earlier, then looked up and away, eyes on the distance as she tried to decide what Rebecca had been thinking behind those emotionless eyes.

* * *

They had pointedly given the church as wide a berth as they could as they snuck through town, neither of them saying it aloud but both knowing that their concerns were not related to getting caught by any of the women in town but were rather related to the look that came across Vicky's face whenever the topic of Isaac came up. And with only one of the little corn totems between them, Rachel was keeping her knife ready to go in case that look on Vicky's face changed into something far more insistent.

So far, though, Vicky had been able to remain focused on the implications of Brett having been captured. If he was alive, he was being held with the men of Stradlin in the Chroners' barn, and if he was being held there it was because he was being primed for the ritual like all the others, readied to be mated or married or fed to She Who Loves Behind the Rows depending on who in Stradlin was asked. And as much as Vicky wanted to pull the totem out from between Rachel's legs and let the younger woman have her nymphomaniacal way with her; as much as Vicky wanted to walk into the church and spread her legs for the impossibly large, impossibly persistent cock; as much as Vicky wanted to

come into the field and make love with Me for all eternity

she was still able to remind herself that her husband's life was in danger and that she had to fight through all of those urges that continued to try and force their way into her thoughts through every erogenous ingress on her body.

"There will be a lot to get through," Rachel whispered, crouching against the side of the last house in town before the Chroner cornfields started. "If we go around the corn we'll be pretty exposed, and there are dozens of girls who're probably keeping an eye out for us."

"And if we go through the corn..." Vicky said with a frown.

"Then She will probably be keeping an eye out for us," Rachel said, her voice becoming even quieter as she looked into the rows across from their hiding place.

I will I will be waiting for you my love come join Me and I will make every cell in your body orgasm

"--me protection, I think, but you'd be completely exposed."

"That... I guess we're going around," Vicky said, looking into the swaying rows of corn. "I feel exposed just being this close...."

Rachel nodded, keeping her eyes on Vicky. "You're sure you want to do this? Y--We could escape. I think this is the emptiest town has been since the Revelation."

stay never leave there is no greater pleasure in this world than what you can find with Me

"I-I can't leave Brett behind," Vicky said, shaking her head and trying to hide her blushing face, hoping Rachel wouldn't question just how complete this answer was.

"Alright," Rachel said, frowning as she leaned around the side of the house and looked up the dirt road that ran alongside the cornfields. "We should get moving."

Vicky followed Rachel as she stepped out from their hiding place and started their trek up the road that would eventually connect to the long driveway leading to the Chroner farm. She watched the young, toned butt as it walked ahead of her, squeezing her mouth shut and squeezing her hands into fists to make sure she didn't use either of those parts to pull out the protective dildo that was visible just beneath Rachel's firm curves.

free her free yourself and run freely into my arms

Please... please, just... please le--

free her free yourself and run freely to where I can satisfy you

Leave me alone, please, I can't--

free her free yourself and run freely to where I can licksuckfuckrubswallowsqueeze

A clear drop like a tear slipped out of Vicky and fell neatly between her thighs, hitting the grass as her internal struggle grew weaker.

12