College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except now there was a knife sticking out of her chest.

Rachel gasped and fell backwards, right at Mallory's feet. Rachel looked straight up into Mallory's pussy, a single clear drop falling from it and landing on her cheek. She froze beneath the sexual font floating overhead, waiting for the tall redheaded woman to take hold of her, take hold of the totem, and forcibly rejoin her to the Reverie.

But Mallory just stood there, jaw dropped, her whole naked body quivering at the sight of Rebecca.

"We will not be served by Her," Rebecca said, stepping forward with the knife still sticking out of her chest. Rachel realized as she stared between Rebecca's newly-perfected tits that there was no blood flowing from the wound, and considered caring until she felt the totem heating up between her legs.

"What? No. No no no! Wha-oooooooh!" Rachel's body fell back to the dirt as she felt the totem growing hot within her. As it heated, she could feel the totem growing, feel it stretching her out and filling her even deeper, and could not stop the moans escaping from her throat.

Distantly, she watched Rebecca stalk around her and step up to Mallory, running a hand up from Mallory's hip and to her breast, massaging it gently for a moment before suddenly squeezing it, drawing a cry from the taller woman. Mallory didn't try to fight, letting Rebecca grab her ass and tackle her to the ground, crawling up her body and sitting firmly on her face, grinding Mallory's red hair into the dirt with her perfectly round, perfectly smooth, perfectly sized clit.

Rachel laughed uncontrollably as she climaxed, body shaking on the ground as she stared at Mallory's body writhing beneath Rebecca's bouncing ass.

Overhead, Vicky continued to bounce on her husband's cock, a third orgasm shaking her thighs.

Behind them all the corn still burned, but the women who had been attempting to tend to the fire no longer cared. They were beginning to see what was happening at the Altar and were cautiously approaching to investigate the new sounds of pleasure radiating across the Chroner property. They wordlessly formed themselves into a semi-circle, one whose ends nearly touched the curve of the cornfield that bordered the yard to effectively trap Vicky and Brett, Rebecca and Mallory, and Rachel and her totem as they all writhed, humped, moaned, and came together.

Rachel looked up from where she was lying, neck craning, breasts lifting skyward, whole body arcing with another orgasm even though all she was trying to do was watch the closing circle of women inching towards her while Brett continued dragging his wife's pussy harder and faster against his hips.

"V-V-Vicky!" Rachel whispered, knowing even as she tried that there was no way she was going to successfully interrupt the woman's animal humping overhead. Rachel moaned again, body collapsing to the ground even as the totem continued pressing further into her cunt, so deep she swore she could feel it pressing against her lungs.

They're going to take me back, she realized. But they're afraid to get too close to Rebecca. They don't understand and there's no one to tell them what to believe is actually going on because Rebecca's took busy fucking Mallory's head into the ground. I could escape if this damn charm wasn't keeping me paralyzed from constantly cumming like a fucking whore, or if Vicky wasn't riding her husband's big, beautiful dick like a cockslut.

They're going to take me to Her as soon as Rebecca finishes getting off using Mallory's mouth and tells them what to do again and there's no way I'll be able to say no to their touches.

Then the circle stopped closing, and Rachel heard a gasp rising from the crowd behind her.

She gripped her jaw and managed to get just enough control of her body to shift her eyes downward, in the opposite direction from the crowd she could see edging away in her peripheral vision. She hoped she had made the right choice, because her ability to focus enough to control her body was tenuous at best.

Fortunately, she aimed her eyes in the right direction and she was able to see what had shocked the crowd of nude women into stepping back from where Rachel was a helpless twitching mess of orgasms on the ground.

Rising from the corn, the red haze that had been vaguely visible earlier had coalesced into something firmer, something with a more defined -- though less believable -- form edging closer to the yard. Still not entirely solid, the corn nonetheless parted as the undulating shape slid closer, a wave of countless tentacles quickly stretching out from the edge of the cornfield and entering the yard, slithering across the ground or floating through the air.

They reached her first, and when she felt their hot tips brushing across her bare skin Rachel screamed, vision going dark, suddenly separated from her body and thrown into the dark depths of the Reverie, feeling it affect her in ways she had not thought possible even in the deepest throes of the sacraments she and the other women now gathered in the yard had performed together, her pleasure no longer bound to her body but connected to something far more intrinsic in her, something far more powerful than she had thought existed within her.

If a voice had pierced the darkness and asked her if she wished to leave those depths and live the rest of her life or die to spend just two more seconds enveloped in that sensual infinity, she would not have hesitated to offer up her life to embrace that pleasure for even a single second longer.

Instead, she felt a tugging, and suddenly she was slammed back into her body, the totem buried in her depth anchoring Rachel to her flesh once more. Lost as she had been, it took several seconds for her to remember herself, to remember her situation, and to open her eyes to figure out what this world had to offer her now.

It was a sight worth opening her eyes for, though far from worth the return to the real world. The tentacles that had so overwhelmed Rachel had reached in from every direction except that from which the fire still burned in the corn. They stretched across the ground, wrapped around limbs, necks, abdomens, faces, anything to pin the nude acolytes of She Who Loves Behind the Rows to the ground. Some of those women were pinned on their hands and knees, some on their stomachs, most on their backs, but all of them were pinned with their legs spread and tentacles disappearing into every opening, top and bottom, pulse and twisting within the women whose eyes seemed permanently rolled back into their heads. The few women who weren't already stuck to the ground were being swiftly caught, a few of the last stragglers held and penetrated midair rather than wasting time settling them to the ground, struggling only briefly before their arms and legs hung limply not only in acceptance, but in absolute mind-numbed welcome of their penetration.

There were only three women not invaded by the red appendages, though those reaching tentacles still flitted around groping intermittently at their otherwise busy bodies: Rachel, who understood now the strength of the totem filling her inside; Vicky, whose pussy was protected by her husband's cock; and Rebecca, whose pussy was protected by Mallory's mouth. Even Mallory was filled between her legs, tentacles holding her feet straight up in the air for access while up top her eyes were rolled back to the whites and Rebecca was left riding an open, drooling mouth with a lolling tongue that Rebecca continued to take advantage of.

The sight of the field of women being violated by unworldly forces was enough to motivate Rachel, even as another series of orgasms washed through her. She got onto her hands and knees, body arching through another wave of pleasure, dripping into the dirt from both ends for a few seconds before recollecting herself and crawling forward, toward Vicky, hoping to somehow save the woman whose closed eyes and moaning cries belied her ignorance of the circumstances surrounding her.

What the fuck am I going to do? Rachel wondered, resting with her hands against the Altar just below Vicky's feet, gasping through another orgasm. How the hell do I fight this?

Through fluttering eyelids, Rachel looked up and saw the answer to her prayers.

Exiting the front door of the Chroner house, Joanna, perfect, nubile Joanna saw Rachel and started walking serenely toward her. Rachel watched in awe as Joanna stepped gingerly between the moaning, mindless, Reverential women pierced by the graces of their goddess. But it was not because she was being ignored by the tentacles filling the yard; no, Joanna was being touched by more than any handful of women in that yard, multiple tentacles each streaming into her pussy, disappearing into her ass, wrapped around her breasts, rung around her neck, pressed against her feet, caressing her lips, and while being showered with attentions that surged with sexual pleasure sufficient to break the minds of dozens of women at once Joanna looked more herself, more complete, more focused than Rachel had seen her since before the Revelation.

What happened to her out there? Rachel wondered, a part deep inside her wondering what it would take to experience pleasure the way that slim blonde angel crossing the yard seemed to every moment of every day.

Joanna was halfway across the yard before Rachel saw what she carried: in one hand, another cornstalk totem; in the other, an unfamiliar object but one whose carving clearly carried the same designer as the totem with which Rachel was intimately familiar.

Skirting around where Rebecca was continuing to abuse Mallory's mouth with her clit, gracefully gliding out of the way as Rebecca reached out to try and grab her by the ankle, Joanna stepped up to the Altar. She set the unfamiliar carving down on the platform, then climbed up onto the Altar and pushed her body against Vicky's, the groping tentacles shifting away from the mindlessly moaning woman to keep their touch entirely against Joanna's body. As their bodies touched, Vicky screamed, her legs trembling audibly against the surface of the Altar as her pleasure redoubled at Joanna's pressing flesh.

Rachel watched as Joanna knelt down in front of Vicky and pushed the totem against the spot where Brett was entering his wife, twisting and turning as she slowly penetrated Vicky with the carving. With one final push she slid it into Vicky. Instantly the older woman stopped breathing, her eyes rolling back in her head, her body shaking, a line of drool running down her chin; then with a piercing gasp her eyes widened and she looked with sudden coherence at the world around her.

"What the hell?" she said, hand going to her head as she looked at the otherworldly chaos that had overtaken the yard.

Brett, with an angry grunt, pulled away from Vicky's pussy and the blocking totem, his engorged cock nearly slapping Joanna in the face before he used his free hand to reposition his wife and without an ounce of hesitation slam his almost-inhuman cock directly into Vicky's ass.

Vicky's eyes went even wider, attention quickly grabbed away from the nightmare around her. She moved to step away from her bound husband's invasive pumping, but Joanna pressed her hand against Vicky's stomach and kept her from pulling herself from Brett's cock as he eagerly explored this new aspect of his wife.

Her hand still holding the confused, annoyed, but also clearly-intrigued Vicky in place, Joanna reached down and grabbed the other carving, and as she turned it Rachel realized its purpose: wider than the totem pressing into all corners of Rachel's pussy -- at least wider than it had been when she'd first pushed it inside of her -- and seemingly fashioned out of a narrow gourd, the carving Joanna now held had a hole carved through its center.

This new totem ready, Joanna moved her hand away from Vicky and let her step away from her husband, revealing once again his bouncing, hunting erection. Joanna quickly grabbed hold of its base, her nimble fingers gripping gently as she hurriedly put the totem down the length of Brett's shaft, narrowly getting it in place before a group of tentacles could wrap around it. Protected by this bulky shield, the tentacles turned away and found whatever bare spots remained available on Joanna's body.

"Jesus Christ!" Brett suddenly shouted, jumping hard but only twisting himself around the Altar and the rope that still held him to it, encased cock bouncing with a thunk off one of the uprights of the wooden structure. "What the hell is going on?"

"Careful with that!" Vicky said, reaching up to start untying the one remaining rope holding Brett in place. "We've got to get out of here. Funtime's over."

"Yeah, looks like it," Brett said, frowning down at the carved toy dangling between his legs. Freed from the Altar, he followed his wife down onto the dirt and looked around the yard. "Though they all look pretty entertained...."

Vicky tried rolling her eyes at her husband, but despite the totem keeping her urges steady she still felt them rolling beneath its suppressive efforts. She looked at every mindless coed rolling around the yard succumbing to endless orgasms at the touch of those red tentacles, at the cult leader humping her follower's face into the dirt, at Rachel shivering on the ground as her toy protected her by fucking her harder than the tentacles could, and wished she could be any one of them at that moment.

Joanna, meanwhile, had turned her attention away from the married couple and approached Rachel. Kneeling down beside the woman possessed by the toy in her pussy, Joanna reached between Rachel's legs and gave the totem a gentle twist, turning it every so slightly within Rachel and suddenly ending the feeling of boundless fullness that had brought Rachel powerless to the ground.

Joanna leaned down close to Rachel's ear and whispered, "I fixed it. You three can escape now. There's a car behind the barn." Then she turned and pressed her lips to Rachel's, their smooth, plush pressure sending a thrill of energy through the fallen woman. As Joanna rose to her feet, Rachel sprung to hers, turning to face Vicky and Brett as they looked helplessly around the Chroner farm.

"We have to go!" Rachel hissed, dashing up to them. "Joanna said there's a car behind the barn."

"Joanna?" Vicky asked. "She spoke?"

"Of course. She--" Rachel turned to point towards Joanna, coming around just in time to see her pale, perfect cheeks, cradled by unworldly appendages, disappearing into the corn.

When Rachel looked back, she saw sadness plastered across the married couple's faces. For a second, she wasn't sure the man and wife wouldn't just run off into the corn to follow that tight ass into the mouth of Hell itself.

Well, I can't quite stay here, can I...?

Rachel leaned into Vicky's ear and whispered, "I'll be such a slut for your clit every second you demand it that there will be days you forget that even breathing is more important than my tongue on your body."

She turned to Brett and whispered, "There isn't a part of me I won't let you use however you want to get yourself off, whenever, wherever you want, for as long as you want, until you forget what the world was like before I was your slutty little cockwhore."

When Rachel stood away from the couple, their faces made it clear that they were much more amenable to following her now. Before they could make their way around the Altar, however, Rebecca began to laugh maniacally behind them. All three of them paused, glancing back at the crazed woman still grinding against Mallory's face. "You'll never escape this place! She Who Loves Behind the Rows will not be bound to the dirt forever! She'll reach out beyond the corn, into the world, and harvest the pleasures your bodies will grow for Her!"

She devolved into wordless laughter once again. Putting their back to her, the only three fully protected people in that field dodged across dozens of bodies convulsing with pleasure. Across the field, they passed the entrance to the barn, its vast doorway crowded with tentacles disappearing into the building; inside all had gone dark, but in the light of the setting Sun they could just make out the dim shapes of Stradlin's men, still tied down inside, their outlines jerking as they were taken every bit as much as the young women riddling the field outside.

Pushing on, they came round the edge of the barn and found a few cars parked along its long side. Hurrying between them, Vicky found one with the keys sitting on the driver's seat. She dove in and breathed a sigh of relief that it turned on. Rachel got into the passenger's seat and Brett got into the back.

After that, they had to endure a drive that seemed to last forever, sliding the car between rolling bodies, waiting for gaps to open as a tentacle drove deeper into one pussy and sent a girl reeling, or a woman was pierced by a second tentacle and lifted up into the air, clearing the way for their passage. Eventually, though, they had rolled across the yard and onto the long driveway leading away from the Chroner property. Vicky picked up speed then, bouncing the car along the dirt road until they squealed out onto the asphalt beyond the cornfield.

Vicky picked up speed, ignoring stop signs and speed limits as she sped toward Main Street. Anticipation filled the car as it seemed for a moment they would escape Stradlin without further incident.

Then the roof of the Stradlin Catholic Church exploded.

Vicky brought the car to a skidding stop as small bits of rubble pinged off the hood of the car. They could see what remained of the church just around the corner up ahead, now opened up like a can with an arch of deep red tentacles rising out from where the roof had been. Their gaze followed that arch up overhead, massive and leading back to the corn they had just escaped.

It only took a few seconds of thought to realize why that arch ended at the church: All the remaining women of Stradlin had been gathered there, and were surely now succumbing to the lusty reach of She Who Loves Behind the Rows.

Attention taken by this new spectacle, no one in the car saw Isaac approaching them until he was already standing directly beside Rachel's car door, massive cock still hard and aiming for the naked woman in the passenger's seat.

This was also how they realized none of them had locked their doors.

Isaac tore Rachel's door open and reached in for her. Rachel had enough insight that even as she imagined running her tongue over that monstrous erection facing her, she dove away, climbing backwards between the two front seats and almost directly onto Brett's lap. She grunted in surprise as she rolled off the totem still wrapped around his penis and onto the seat next to him.

With Rachel further out of reach, Isaac began to climb into the car towards Vicky. Vicky, who put the car in park and watched the fantastical dick climbing into the car next to her. She reached out for it, eager to wrap her fingers around it, jaw dropping, legs spreading, hiking her dress up and ready to pull the protective totem out of her to make room for Isaac.

Pressed against the backseat, neither Brett nor Rachel knew what they could do to stop Vicky from becoming Isaac's next nymphomaniacal victim. Rachel was already considering the sorts of things she would need to do to Brett to get him to leave his wife behind in Stradlin, even as part of her imagined fighting Vicky off to have Isaac to herself.

Though I know he's got enough for the two of us to share....

Rachel was a moment away from climbing back into the front seat when Isaac suddenly pulled back away from Vicky. Rachel caught the look of instant disappointment on the older woman's face and was sure it mirrored her own. Both women followed Isaac's bouncing cock with their eyes as he turned and walked behind the car.