College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna was there, standing in the middle of the road, still haloed in red tentacles that kept her tiny feet floating a few inches above the ground as they lifted her up by every orifice they could reach into. Isaac approached her, his cock a compass needle pointing straight for her pussy. When he reached her, the tentacles slid almost shamefully away from Joanna's pussy, leaving a spot that was visibly glistening even from the car.

It was a spot that promptly disappeared. Without a word, Isaac lifted Joanna up like a ragdoll; she spread her legs wide, tentacles wrapping around her ankles to help her, and then Isaac began to press his behemoth dick into that glistening spot. Every passenger in the car watched with intense interest as that pole slid into the tiny woman, slid into her narrow slit, pushed in until the whole thing had disappeared into a space that surely could not have fit the whole thing but did.

When the fucking truly began behind them, the entire car looked away. The sex that occurred in their rearview was beyond them: beyond their understanding, beyond their bodies' abilities to achieve, beyond their basic mortal coil.

Except Brett was beginning to undergo the same ritual that changed Isaac before it got interrupted... Rachel reminded herself.

As Vicky drove them beyond the Stradlin town limits, Brett gave off a light moan in the backseat. Vicky looked in the rearview mirror as Brett's head tilted back over the seat, his eyes closed as Stradlin faded into the distance behind them with columns of smoke framing its buildings over top and corn swallowing it from below.

What she couldn't see in the rearview mirror were the two carved talismans rolling around on the floor of the car, or Rachel's cum-covered face resting on Brett's lap, lazily licking Brett's satisfied cock as the threesome escaped Stradlin.

* * *

Days passed. Rains came and the fires were extinguished. Soon, someone would have to pass into Stradlin again. Soon, the world would find the changes that had occurred in the midst of the cornfields.

Women shuddered, men moaned, and Rebecca sampled them all one at a time and back to the start over and over, one eye on the road. She waited for what would come next. She waited for the pleasures within Herself to grow. Her mouth twisted into a manic grin at the thought, at the feel, because She knew in Her holy loins that it was true:

Her fertile borders were growing.