College Crush

Story Info
Crush on a lesbian professor ends well - just the beginning?
2.5k words
4.48
20.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been gone for a while, but I am back and so much has changed. I am single, of course; my romance did not last forever. I was young and dumb and, turns out, not straight! I have decided I do not want to be in a relationship now, or in the foreseeable future. I love it! Every woman I am with knows I am not a commitment-type or monogamous-type person. Some women are regulars, and some just come through for the night. If I remember correctly, the last time I left you I had fallen for a college professor. My relationship with Pierce ended a while back, but he is a great guy, and we are still friends today.

I left college many years ago and have just recently gone back to grad school. In my first semester, I was taking a boring pre-req over video chat and ended up really liking my professor, Dr. Ashe Bellini. Turns out everything she teaches is in my area of concentration. I took another class with her in my second semester. About halfway through the semester, I stayed after class to ask a question. That was where this all started; it was innocent enough. We chatted for a bit, and I left. The next class, same thing. I stayed after to ask a question and it led to several minutes of talking. The next class, I left as soon as the class was over. I stayed after several times throughout the rest of the semester. The more we talked, the more I wanted to talk to her. Dr. B had dark brown hair tapered to less than a quarter-inch in the back and longer on top. She parted it to the side and put some product in it but styled it a little messy. She wore button-up dress shirts, and dress pants. Some days she wore nice men's boots and other days she would throw on a blazer and some heels. She always has on black eyeliner and lip balm. She was smart and funny...and...sexy. Anyone that knows me, knows I am a sucker for androgyny. I thought about her more and more -- wanted her more and more, but even if we were close to the same age, professors are not ethically allowed to sleep with students. If I wanted her, I was going to have to be careful and subtle. I decided to just start talking to her about anything and trying to stay after class.

At one point, while talking after class, I made a comment that begged for a suggestive reply, and she gave it, I could tell it slipped out, she said it without even thinking about it. Her cheeks turned fire red, and she started stumbling over her words. The corner of my mouth drew up in a half-smile and I looked her in the eyes for a second or two, obviously, her thoughts were dirty too. I let her off the hook by changing the subject and I left shortly after. That night, I was processing the day and I kept replaying her comment in my head with a smirk on my face. I was hooked, I needed to be closer to her. I needed to feel her body, her lips. My mind was racing. Time to be a little bolder, but how?

I didn't know how to be bolder because that is not normally what I do. I am a femme lesbian with gay panic whenever I am within 50 feet of a hot, masculine lesbian. So, I just kind of waited for an opportunity to present itself. I started dressing cuter in class, no more sweatshirts. Skirts were a staple because I have nice legs. I wanted to wear low-cut tops, but I do not have 20-year-old tits anymore, they are still pretty big, they just do not fill out a bra like they used to. While we are on the subject, I used to have hair to my butt, but I recently cut it off. It sits above my shoulders in the back and is below my shoulders in the front with long bangs, swept to the side and dyed light pink, red, and blond.

One afternoon, after class, I asked to come back to her office to chat and get some books. Dr. B said yes, of course. This was a pretty common occurrence, so I am sure she did not think anything of it. I did, she looked so freaking hot that day, I had no idea what the lecture was about. After class, we walked back to her office together and another student popped in for some help. I sat down on the floor and started going through books on the lower part of the bookshelf. When the student left, Dr. B started working on something and I continued to look through books. I was finishing up and went to stand up just as Dr. B went to grab something from the upper section of the bookcase. I suddenly found my face inches away from her belt buckle. I let out an audible gasp and froze staring. The only thing that pulled me out of my stare was the feeling of Dr. B's hand on the back of my head for a split second. I closed my mouth, shook my head, and caught her eye as I was standing up. The look on her face, I knew, the hand on the back of my head was an automatic reaction, a thought she did not intend to reveal. I instantly became wet and could feel myself swelling, pressing against my aqua blue and purple striped bikini panties. I couldn't look away, but neither could she. After what seemed like forever, but was maybe only a few seconds, I took a deep breath mustering up all the will to move from her gaze. I started gathering my stuff, "I think I am done for today, I'll just go," I started to say as I turned around. She grabbed my arm, "You don't have to," she said almost whispering.

I do not know what came over me just then, but I turned into her and pushed my body against her body and my lips against her lips. I have never been this bold in my life; I pulled my face away to look at her, to give her an out, to allow her to stop it. Instead, I found myself off-balance, "Oh yeah little girl?" she said shoving me against the door of her office. She put a knee between my legs and her hips pinned me to the wall. She grabbed the back of my head and began kissing me again, hard. I started rocking back and forth on her leg, my skirt slowly climbing up my thighs from the friction. Ok, OK, OKAY! STOP! I could hardly find the will to push her off me, but we were in her office, and it was her office hours. Someone could come to the door at any time. My skirt was around my hips, I pulled it down and ran my fingers through my hair to straighten it out. I just stared at her and she stared back. Words would not come to me, my mind was racing, I did not know what to do or say. I could not remember how to breathe. I finally took a deep breath and started gathering my stuff to leave. Dr. B put her hand on my shoulder, "are you ok?" I put my fingers up to my lips tracing where hers had just been and softly I said yes and asked if we could meet after office hours...off-campus. She agreed. We did end up agreeing to meet across town, away from campus.

I got there early; my stomach was already in knots. I couldn't wait to see her. She walked in wearing the same dark gray dress pants, maroon button-down, and black vest. She walked up looking like an apology was going to bust out of her. Before she got the chance I said, "tell me you haven't wanted that for a long time."

Her look softened as she sat down. "I have, but there is a power dynamic here. We should not..."

My brow furrowed and I scoffed "Are you talking about me? Because I am a student?"

"Yes"

I laughed, "Listen, I'm not a fresh-faced 19-year-old little girl that can be pushed around by a professor. We are around the same age and I learned a long time ago that I do not take shit from anyone. If there is a power dynamic at play here it tips in my favor. I can ruin you, if not your career, your reputation. I think you should know by now that I would never do something like that, but I do have that option. You don't."

"But we need to talk..." a small smile crept across my face. I stopped her.

"We will...eventually," I said with a playful smile sneaking out from behind the long bangs that had fallen on my face. She nodded. "Come to my house?" She nodded, stood, and held her hand out for me.

When we got back to my house, we sat in the living room, me on the couch, her in a cushioned chair. I tried to make conversation, but honestly, I had wanted her for months and I could not take it anymore. My pussy was so swollen and wet, waiting for her. I walked over to the side of her chair and bent down. I barely touched her lips with my tongue and softly traced her bottom lip. I hovered my face so close to hers our lips almost touched for a second, then I kissed her soft and slow. She clearly has top energy, but for some reason, she was letting me do whatever I wanted. Her hands were resting on her thighs, but the longer I kissed her, the tighter her grip became.

Her hand left her thighs and found mine. She started rubbing higher and higher until she found my panties. She pulled them down and I stepped out of them. I moved from her side to in front of her. I kissed her more impatiently, her lips, her neck, her ears, her throat. I straddled her lap and sat down facing her, my skirt around my hips, and my naked pussy exposed between her legs. Her hands were on my waist, and I push one of them down between her and I. Dr. B put two fingers on my clit, and electricity shot through me. I rocked back and forth against her hand. I tightened my grip around her body pressing my body to hers and I put my lips against her ear. "Fuck me please!" Suddenly, she slammed three fingers inside me. I could feel how wet I was. "Jesus, I need you so bad!" I rocked back off her fingers a little and back down on them hard. Dr. B let out a low moan. She continued to slide in and out of me I could not focus on anything but the feeling of her fingers inside me. I was clinging to her rolling my hips against her hand I wanted to cum so bad. I put one hand behind me on her knee, leaning back and pushing my tits right in her face. I put my other hand between my legs and started rubbing my clit. Dr. B looked down and did not look back up. I could barely form words but managed to ask if she liked what she saw. "Cum for me baby girl." And I did as I was told. My body started shaking and I let out a few screams, my pussy contracted against her hand as wave after wave of orgasm swept over me. I fell into a heap against her chest, her hand still inside me.

She pulled out slowly and started rubbing my clit, I about jumped out of my skin. I was still so sensitive, and I started to groan and pull away. She put her hand around me, grabbed my shoulders from behind and pulled me back down. She told me to sit down and look her in the eyes while she makes me come again. She rubbed my clit a little harder and a little faster. I was getting so close so fast. My head started to roll back as I felt another orgasm about to take over. "No! Look at me." I put my head back up. "Good girl!" my legs were still draped over hers leaving my entire dripping cunt exposed and wide open and she was running circles around my clit. My mouth was hanging open and I was breathing heavy. I was trying hard not to shut my eyes, lean my head back, and give in to a second orgasm. Finally, looking Dr. B right in the face, my body gave in and shook with another orgasm. I was grunting and screaming incoherently. Dr. B held on to me and pulled me in for a kiss. My tongue found hers and we were making out. She stuck one of her fingers with my juice into her mouth while we kissed. I pulled her finger out of my mouth, stuck my tongue out, licked all the way up two of her fingers, and popped them in my mouth. I began sucking on them pulling them in and out of my mouth and running my tongue all over them. She started moaning and I wanted her so bad!

I lifted myself off her lap and fell to my knees in front of her. She had her vest and shirt open in an instant while I slid her pants down her legs. I put my hand against her wanting to get her excited. To my delight, she was already so wet my hand was covered before I put my fingers inside her. I pushed her legs apart and put my face against her. I let my tongue snake between her pussy lips until I reached her clit. My tongue circled her bean slowly and I could feel her getting more excited. I started moving my tongue back and forth over her clit. She tasted so good; I just wanted to stay there between her legs. My hand found its way under my skirt and to my pussy, I started rubbing myself and moaning. Dr. B was breathing heavily and grinding her pelvis into my face. Her thighs tensed up around my head, she grabbed my hair and shoved my face deeper into her. Dr. B's body tensed up; she was about to orgasm. I finally gave in too. I was still fingering my own pussy and as she came, I did too. My face smashed into her wide-open pussy, and I convulsed against her. My screams of ecstasy were muffled only by Dr. B's body. I fell to the ground my head on her thigh and I could not move for several minutes. Finally, I looked up and Dr. B was looking down at me, almost like she wanted to pat me on the head and say, "good girl". But she did not. She held out her hand, I took it and stood.

"Dr. B you are so fucking hot!" She smirked.

"Pretty sure you can call me Ashe." The smirk, her body, her shirt and vest hanging open. Mmmm -- I was ruined right then. She led me to the bedroom.