College Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Jade, do you know why the carpenter went from light colored woods in the foyer and main floor to the purple one for the bannister?"

"Nope. This place was built long before I got here."

"Interesting design choice."

She glanced over her shoulder at him, pausing on the third step up. "Why're you interested?"

"My dad taught me about wood working when I was young. The wood called Purple Heart is an imported one and on the expensive side."

She stared blankly. "What?"

He tapped the bannister. "This." Not finding comprehension in her gaze, he shook his head. "Never mind."

Before she could respond, the two girls from the balcony bounced down the stairs. Henry admired the things their movements did to their breasts and looked up to their eyes when they paused. The two were dressed in black, but their outfits were different. The blonde wore a snug bodice and a skirt with petticoats underneath. Her companion was a Japanese girl in a crop top and small shorts which stopped high on her nylon covered thighs.

"Who is your friend, Jade?" The blonde had a smoky voice.

"Tina, Sumiko, this is Henry."

He waved. "Ladies."

Sumiko tilted her head to the side while pointedly staring at Jade holding his hand. "You gonna cheat on Dave with him?"

"What?" Jade shook her head. "No. I'm not the cheater, Dave is."

Sumiko came the rest of the way off the stairs and reached out to caress Henry's cheek. "Hey, if you don't fuck Henry, I will. He's hot."

She stalked off like she was on a tightrope. Henry watched her go until Jade elbowed him in the ribs. He turned back to see her glaring at him.

"What?"

She shook her head. "Nothing. Come on."

Jade took his hand again and lead him up the stairs passed Tina who slapped his ass.

"See if you can make her scream, Big Boy. Dave only managed it by accidentally pulling her hair." She laughed.

"Bitch, shut your hole." Jade all but growled at the other woman.

Henry chuckled and shook his head. Tina laughed and walked off. Henry took the stairs two at a time until he was directly behind Jade. He spun her to face him.

"You're slow."

He lifted her over his shoulder and continued up the steps, skipping every other one. Thirty seconds later, he set her on the landing. She looked him over and headed down the hall towards the back of the sorority house.

At the end of the hall, she opened a door and walked in. After he followed, she closed the door behind him and pushed him against it. She took his shirt in her bunched fists and pushed herself against him.

"That was pretty hot."

He gave the tip of her nose a kiss and gently pulled her hands off his shirt. "You like being carried like that?"

"It's more how you didn't ask and how easy it was for you to carry me while skipping steps."

He lifted her in the air and spun, pinning her against the door. "You enjoy dominance, do you?"

She moaned. "Yes."

He softly slanted his mouth across hers and allowed her to take the lead with the kiss. She hungrily slipped her tongue into his mouth. He tasted like a fine Merlot: black cherry with a vanilla undertone. She swirled her tongue around his, delighting in the velvety texture and then lightly sucked on his tongue.

He moaned this time, and then moved to kiss his way along her jaw to her neck. He gave her neck a light nip, causing her to gasp. She ran her fingers though his hair as he trailed kisses down her neck to her collarbone.

"I want you so bad."

He looked into her eyes. "I know."

She dropped her arms down and pushed against his chest. "Arrogant much?" When he let her go, she straightened her shirt. "It's not appealing."

"It's arrogance to read your signals correctly?" He moved over to her desk and pulled the chair out from under it. "I don't think that word means what you think it does."

Jade sat on the edge of her bed and watched Henry spin her desk chair around to straddle it. "No, the 'I know' was the arrogant part."

"I was trying to channel my inner Han Solo."

She smirked. "You're no Harrison Ford, though."

He shrugged. "Still mad?"

A shake of her head. "No." She lay back on her bed, closing her eyes. "However, I am refocused on why I wanted you to come over."

Henry rose, swung his leg over the back of the chair and crossed over to sit beside her. "Why was that?"

She opened her right eye and glanced at him. "Remember how I asked you to find out who Dave is cheating on me with?"

He nodded. "I'm still waiting to hear what I get out of it." His eyes roamed down her body, noting how her shirt was up, exposing her taut belly.

Jade slowly pulled her shirt back into place and waited until his eyes came back to hers. "Surely you're not expecting my body in payment."

He gave her a lopsided smile. "I never have expectations."

She raised her arms to fold them behind her head and giggled when he failed to miss how her clothing reacted to the movement. "You're certainly enjoying yourself." She pointed to the bulge in his jeans.

He shrugged. "I'm a healthy eighteen-year-old guy. What can I say?"

"I have friends in high places," she said, ignoring his question. "I could arrange for you to get a private dorm."

After sitting on the edge of her bed, he leaned back against the headboard. "A private dorm would be nice, but what would you be giving up to get me that favor?"

"Nothing, really." She rolled to her right side. "As I said, I have friends in high places."

"Tell me something, Jade."

"What?"

"Why not simply break up with him? Why goes through all this?"

"Because."

He waited for her to continue. When she instead continued to watch him, he said, "Because why?"

"Because he can't get away with making a fool of me." She sat up and jabbed a finger in his chest. "I'll not be made a mockery of."

Henry laced his fingers behind his head. "You choosing to break up with him wouldn't be you being made a fool of, you know."

She stood and stared out the window. "I am when he's fucking around on me without me knowing who it is."

He rose and crossed to behind her, placing his hands on her hips. He lowered his head to whisper in her ear. "I'll help you." He placed a kiss on her neck. "And the private dorm works for me."

She reached up and wrapped her arm around the back of his head. "Stop trying to seduce me."

A little nibble on her earlobe. "Never." He swatted her butt and left.

Henry slid his tray along the railing, looking to see if there was anything appealing today. So far, nothing was. He sighed.

"Uh-oh. Sounds like nothing is good enough for the refined palate of Mister Henry."

He smiled at hearing her amused words. "Hello, Amina."

"Hi."

"Nope. Nothing looks appetizing."

An angry voice cut in. "Then get the fuck out and find something else."

He looked over to see a blonde with a scowl glaring at him. A stained apron and hairnet told him she was one helping to make the food. "Dial back on the hostility, lady. I'm talking to a friend."

"You don't have to talk shit about people's work."

"I wasn't. I merely said nothing looked appetizing."

"You don't think that's talking shit?"

He shook his head, noticing Amina had turned away to hide her smirk. "I could be depressed, or sick. Are you that insecure about your abilities you automatically assume negativity about what you do?"

"I constantly get shit from y'all about the food here."

"It's possibly retaliation for your unwarranted attacks."

"It happens even when I'm not here."

"Then that should tell you it's not your work that gets attacked."

"But—"

"But nothing. Attacking random strangers because of false perceptions is wrong."

"I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven." He returned his attention to Amina. "I'm sorry, where were we?"

She smiled. "We were about to discuss why you had no food on your tray."

"Oh, yeah." He looked around and didn't see the other woman. "I didn't see anything I wanted." This time, his volume went low.

She flipped her wrist over to see the face of her watch. "It's time for me to clock out." She glanced back to him. "Want to hang out?"

"Certainly."

"Are you dating anyone, Henry?"

He shook his head. "No. Are you interested?"

"In dating you?" At his nod, she shook her head. "I'm not really."

"Oh." He shrugged. "Bummer."

She laughed. The sound reminded him of delicate chimes.

She wrapped her arms around his. "I am interested in sex, if you are."

"Awfully bold of you."

"Why beat around the bush?"

He leaned down to whisper. "Foreplay is awesome."

She rose on her toes to whisper back. "Yes, but I have no bush. I'm bald." She then pushed him and ran off. "Catch me if you can."

He jogged after her. Between his long legs and her giggles, he was easily able to keep up with her. She lead him to her dormitory, inside, and up to her room. After she pulled him in and shut the door behind them, he leaned against it.

"So, because I chase you to your dorm, you think you can just jump my bones?"

She pulled the bottom of his shirt up and he leaned over so she could pull it off. "Yes."

"What kind of girl do you take me for?"

She paused and then giggled again before placing a kiss on the side of his jaw. "A slutty one."

He kissed her lips and then pulled his head back. "How dare you."

She tugged his head back down and slipped her tongue into his mouth. She explored the inside of his mouth with her tongue, enjoying his taste. Her tongue glided over his teeth, before beckoning him to return the favor. He took hold of her deep black hair and gently tugged her back.

"Are you planning on having your way with me without so much as a by your leave?"

"Yes." Her voice was husky as she ran her hands over his bare chest, pausing to play with the hair around his nipples.

"Okay. Just checking."

He released her hair, slid his hands out to her shoulders and down to hers. He kissed her while twining his fingers with her own and then her captured her wrists and tugged them behind her back.

She moaned and arched her chest into his.

He broke their kiss and pushed her back so he could maneuver her around. He lightly pushed her against the door so her cheek rested against the wood.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see."

"I like the rumble in your voice, Henry. It makes my knees weak."

He reached around in front of her and unsnapped her jeans. "Wait until you see what I'm going to do next."

"What?"

He unzipped her pants and pushed them down to her knees, exposing her thong. "Will you be obedient for me?"

"Are you going to dominate me? We need to negotiate, first."

"No domination." He kissed the back of her neck. "I just want to test your will power."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to ask you to reach for the top of the door jamb and while you do that, I'm going to caress your body. I want to see how long you can keep reaching for it." He lightly scraped his teeth over her neck as he released her wrists. "Are you game for it?"

In response, she moved her hands up the door, trying to touch the top. He placed his hands on her hips.

"What happens if I pull my hands down?"

"I'll tease you about how short the time was before pulling you over to the bed." He ran his hands down over her plump butt.

"What happens if I keep them up there the whole time?"

He placed another kiss on her neck. "I'll tell you how impressed I am."

"Will you spank me?"

He used his index fingers to trace the waistband of her thong. "Do you want me to?"

"Maybe."

"If you want something, tell me." His hands slowly rose up her body, pushing her shirt with them. "I'm not a mind reader."

She arched her back. "Can I ask for whatever I want?"

"Of course. Whether I go along with it is a different story." He kissed her naked skin as her shirt rose higher and higher.

"Mmm."

He stopped lifting her shirt once it was over her head and trapped her arms, too.

"Hey, what're you doing?"

"Checking something."

"What?"

"I'm checking to see if sensations become for intense for you when you can't see anything."

She moved away from the door, pulling the shirt the rest of the way off. "Nuh-uh. Come here."

She shoved her jeans down to the floor and stepped out of them. He allowed her to lead him to beside her bed. She turned and opened a drawer in her nightstand and pulled something out. Before she could turn back around, he reached out and unhooked her bra.

Swatting his hands, she turned to face him. "Patience." She tossed the bra to the floor and reached up to pull her hair into a ponytail.

"Hold that pose."

She paused, hands behind her head, allowing him to look at her firm breasts and dusky nipples.

"Don't move."

"Why?"

He leaned down and captured her left nipple in his mouth. His tongue swirled around it, causing it to stiffen further. She brought her hands down and cradled his head as he suckled her breast.

After a few seconds, he moved over to her other one. This time, he ran his tongue over her areola, flicked her nipple with it and then took it in his mouth. While his tongue glided over her breast, his right hand traced the outline of her sex through her panties.

She pushed him back. "Wait a second."

He grinned, noting how heavy her breathing had gotten. She reached out and unsnapped his jeans before pushing them to his knees, revealing his erection.

She grasped it and slid her hand along it. "No underwear, huh?"

He shook his head. "They get in the way."

Amina nodded. "That they do." She sank to her knees and studied his length. "You've got a nice dick, here, Henry."

She ran her tongue along the underside, making his knees buckle a bit. She giggled and then pulled his pants the rest of the way off before pushing him to sit on the bed. She stayed between his legs and gave his dick another lick.

"It tastes good, too."

He chuckled. "I've not heard that before."

"Pity."

Before he could respond to that, she took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue over it. His head rolled back as heat rushed through his middle. She moved her head down, taking about half of his dick into her mouth and then raised her head. She maintained a little suction on the head before sliding her mouth back down over his dick.

She did it two more times before he pulled her to her feet.

"On the bed."

"Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Good god you sound sexy saying that." Henry paused and shook his head. "Damn."

She lay back and pulled him towards her. When he was between her legs, she grabbed his dick and slid it up and down between her labia.

"Do you have any condoms?"

"In my nightstand. Don't you have any?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, in my dorm. I wasn't expecting to have sex."

He reached over and pulled the drawer out. He retrieved a foil square and she reached up and took it from him. In a few seconds, she tore it open and unrolled the latex over his dick.

"No more talking." She guided him to her opening. "Stick your dick in me and fuck me good."

He nodded and slipped into her. Her wetness, combined with the condom's lubricant, allowed him to go deep inside with ease. She arched her back as she moaned. He pulled almost all the way out and then slowly went deep.

She wrapped her legs around him as he thrust in and out. "Fuck me harder."

He reached back and tugged on her legs. She let him pulled them up his body and up to his shoulders. When he leaned over her, she gasped. He thrust harder. And faster.

Her mouth opened as she panted. She stared into his eyes as their bodies slapped together. Heat built under his thrusts as he fucked her harder and faster.

"Henry."

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna..."

Lightning ripped through her body, robbing her of breath and coherent thought. Every fiber of her being was locked on the sensation of his dick pounding into her pussy. Her muscles tightened and locked for several glorious seconds, as she cried out. With the release of her voice, all her muscles relaxed, leaving her limp and spent. She lay sprawled out, attempting to catch her breath.

He paused. "When you catch your breath, we'll continue."

She rocked her head from side to side. "I don't know if I can." She laughed. "I feel fucked to a frazzle."

She pushed him to the side, and he rolled off her. She attempted to sit up before collapsing as her legs shook. "Oh my god. That's not happened to me in a while."

"Are we done, then?"

She looked over at him. "Not even close. As soon as I get something to drink, we'll go again."

He sat up and walked over to a mini-fridge on the other side of the room. When he opened it, he saw different cans. Picking one out, he carried it back over to her.

She reached out and pulled the condom from his no longer erect dick. She tossed it in the trash and sat up to open the drink. The burgundy color told her it was a Dr Pepper before the carbonization brought the scent of the soda to her.

Henry stretched out on the bed and trailed his fingertips over her right thigh. She set the can on the floor and moved back to the middle of the bed. She opened her mouth to speak and an enormous belch came out instead.

He laughed. "Good one."

She clapped her hands over her mouth. "That's so embarrassing."

"It happens." He reached up and pulled her down to the mattress. She stretched out beside him. He rose up, tugged her right arm under his shoulder and rested his head in his palm.

"Aren't you uncomfortable with all that weight on your elbow?"

"Nope." He lifted his right hand. "Wanna feel something cool?"

"Sure. What is it?"

In response, he lowered his hand to her body, until only his fingertips grazed the skin of her neck. He then slowly dragged his hand down to her collarbone, over her chest, up and back down over her left breast, and down to her hip.

Her belly flinched away from the ticklish touch and she giggled. The giggle turned into a moan when his fingertips glided beside her labia.

"Do that again."

He smiled and obeyed. His fingers once more glided past her pussy. As they did, her heart beat faster and heat shot through her middle and pooled in her belly.

He switched to his index finger and traced the outside of her sex. Her pulse sang and all her attention locked onto the path his fingertip took. Her nerves jumped and twitched under his feathery touch. Her breathing, slow and deep a moment ago, was now rapid and shallow. "Again."

"How about if I do this," he said, and stroked over her vulva to her labia, "instead?"

She gasped as her hips arched.

Before she could say anything else, he curled his index finger and drew it up between her lips. She clutched his wrist when he paused just beneath her clit.

"Hey, Amina? Do me a favor."

"Wh-what?"

He very lightly touched her clit and her hips bucked again. "Pretend this is the center of a clock and tell me what time is most sensitive."

"H-huh?"

She rolled her head to stare in confusion at him.

He moved his finger to the spot above her clit. "Noon?"

His finger rotated beside her clitoris to the left of it. She twitched.

"Three?"

A semi-circle. Her hips came up again.

"Seven?"

Now a quarter circle and her legs quivered.

"Maybe eleven?"

In response, she grasped his dick and tugged until he moved above her and she guided him inside her.

"Condom?"

"Not important right now." The words were almost snarled. "Now fuck me."

He thrust deep into her. "As you wish."

As his dick withdrew and plunged in again, her hands went up and down his back. When he established a nice rhythm, her fingers turned to claws and she raked his back with her nails.

The faint, yet intense pain made him thrust harder and faster. Her nails dug into him further. He gasped at the intensity and pounded harder at her pussy. She reached up and pulled his head down for a kiss and then bit his lip.