College Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hissed with pain and then pulled her legs up to his shoulders, bought his knees up to her hips and thrust faster. In a few more thrusts, he felt the glowing tightness build in the head of his dick.

"I'm gonna come, Amina." "Do it. Let me feel you come in me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yessss."

His dick twitched and jerked deep inside her as he came. Feeling it spurt inside her sent her back over the edge and she bit his shoulder as she did.

He let her legs down and moved beside her before collapsing. "Fucking hell." He laughed.

"I know." Her laugh matched his. She used her hand to wipe sweat off her forehead. "I'm sweaty as hell. I gotta go pee and get a shower."

"Too much information."

She swatted him lightly. "Be grateful I'm not talking about UTI risks."

He chuckled. "You really know how to kill the mood, don't you?"

"Yup."

He touched her ribs with his elbow. "Weren't you going to go to the bathroom?"

"I will when my legs will cooperate."

He laughed again.

"Hey, Assman!"

Henry turned from the bulletin board to see Sean stroll up. He wore his trademark jeans, but this time had on a shirt with the message, "I Taught Christian Grey All That Shit."

"Who is Christian Grey?"

Sean shrugged. "Beats me."

"Then why the shirt?"

"I thought it was funny."

"Fair enough." Henry scratched the back of his head. "Why are you wearing a shirt all of a sudden?"

"Kendra said I had to." He shrugged. "Said it's more professional or something." "Or something?"

"Yeah, I wasn't really paying attention. She was leaning forward while wearing a low cut top."

Henry laughed. "Cleavage. Defeating men since the dawn of shirts."

"They exist in dresses, too."

"Fair point." He nodded. "So, what's up?"

"Where did you disappear to yesterday? Me and Myra thought you'd join up with us again after Jade swiped you."

"Sorry, I got distracted."

"By what?"

"Hey, Amina." Henry waved to her as he and Sean walked by.

"Hi, Henry." She waved back as she entered a room.

"I was distracted by another activity," Henry said.

"Is it a secret?" Sean looked quizzically at his friend.

Before he could answer, Myra walked met them in front of a lecture hall. "Hey, guys."

"Hi, Myra." Henry smiled.

"Hey, Mi," Sean said. "Henry got distracted yesterday."

She nodded. "I figured."

"Do you know what he was doing?"

She shook her head. "Not a clue." She turned her attention to Henry. "Have you told him what it was?"

"No." Before they could continue with asking him, he said, "What's on your schedules today?"

"Remedial English for me," Myra said.

"Algebra I is up for me."

Henry chuckled. "Looks like I'll be heading to your class, Myra."

"Why?" "Algebra is useless to me, and remedial English will be easy credits."

"Do you want to just coast through college?"

"Nah. Just the first couple of semesters." He yawned. "After that, my athletics scholarship will kick in, and I'll have to buckle down for my real classes."

"What?" Sean spun Henry to face him. "You are a jock?"

Henry shrugged. "Kind of."

"What sport, Henry?" Myra said.

"Mixed Martial Arts."

"Wait. They give out scholarships for that?" Sean's voice was surprised.

"Ever since the National College Athletics Commission saw how much money the UFC makes, they do."

"Isn't MMA dangerous?" Myra said, the concern plain in her voice.

Henry shrugged. "Maybe if you're defeated."

Myra stared at him. "Really?"

He shook his head. "No. It's about as dangerous as any other sport."

"Have you been defeated, Henry?" Sean leaned forward, looking into his eyes as if he could see his win-loss record there.

"I'm six-zero-one in my fights."

"What does that mean?" Myra pushed Sean back to give Henry more space.

"Six wins, zero loses, and one decision."

"What's a decision?"

Sean piped up. "It means a fight went to the judges to choose."

Henry nodded. "I should have lost that one, to be honest."

Sean blinked. "Say, what now?"

"My opponent scored more hits on me than I did him, plus he got a knock down." Henry shrugged. "I think they gave it to me because when the final bell rang, I had him in a kimura."

"What's that?" Myra said.

"It's a shoulder lock submission in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu."

She stared blankly.

"I can teach you some time. Self-defense is very useful."

"Does it hurt?"

"Of course. It wouldn't be any good as a submission if it didn't."

"I mean will it hurt me?"

"Do you mean will I apply it fully in teaching you?" At her nod, he shook his head. "No. The objective in training isn't to show how you can hurt someone, but to guide them."

"Oh. Okay."

"I'll teach you with training dummies first, and then when you had the basics, you'd move to sparring."

"Hey, could you teach me, too?" Sean said.

"Of course. The more the merrier."

"Awesome. I can't wait to learn how to kick those One-Alpha's asses."

"Sean, BJJ is more for defense than offense. I mean, sure you can be offensive with it, but I would hope that you didn't go looking for fights."

"Of course not. I would only defend myself."

"Good." Henry smiled. "I'll teach you, then."

Henry looked the gym over. He hadn't been here since his tour with the athletics coach.

"Hey, you. What're you doing here?"

He glanced to his right where Jade rubbed her damp hair with a towel. She wore black yoga pants and a green sports bra, but was barefoot.

"I'm about to teach Sean and Myra some self-defense."

"That's nice of you. What kind?"

"BJJ."

"Oh, that's nice. What rank are you?"

"I'm brown."

"Cool." Her voice rose in pitch a bit. "Would you roll around with me? I'm blue."

Henry looked to his two friends. "Are you guys okay with Jade joining us?"

"Yeah, it's okay." Myra smiled. "Hey, Jade, have you guys decided when you're looking at applications yet?"

Henry stepped back to Sean. "How about you, dude?"

Sean shrugged. "I've got no issues with it."

"Excellent." He turned to let Jade know, but discovered she'd already entered the ring with Myra. "Hmm."

"Looks like she already knows."

Henry nodded. "Well, let's not keep them waiting."

"What the fuck are you doing with my girl?" Dave's voice crashed through the air as he stomped through the gymnasium.

Henry tapped Jade's arm so she'd release him from the ude-garami she'd just locked in from the closed guard. He got to his feet just as Dave got into the ring. Only somewhat conscious of it, he moved Jade to behind him.

"We're training, why?" His voice rumbled out.

"Who said you could do shit with her?"

"She did."

"I didn't. So fuck off."

"I neither need, nor require your permission. How about you fuck off, instead?"

Jade tugged on Henry's shoulder. "I'll g—"

Dave shoved past her and launched a punch a Henry's face. He barely caught sight of the attack and pulled back, but Dave's fist still grazed his jaw.

Henry spun away and backed up to the ropes, shaking his head.

Dave came in again, throwing another punch at Henry's face.

Henry leaned back and ducked, throwing a punch of his own.

Dave didn't even seem to notice the impact as he threw a right haymaker.

Still low, Henry ducked under the punch and landed another body shot.

Dave threw a hook at Henry's head.

Henry leaned away and threw an overhand left and caught Dave in the mouth.

He spit blood and tried to shoot for Henry's legs.

Henry sprawled out over him and spun his body into a back mount where he locked in a rear naked choke while locking his legs around Dave's body.

"Tap out before you go to sleep."

Instead, Dave struggled to get free. Five seconds later, he went limp and Henry released him.

The others stared, mouths agape. He rose to a crouch and checked on Dave's breathing. He then raised Dave's arms in the air and gave him a light tap at the sides of his neck.

A couple of moments later, Dave started coughing and sat up. Henry left a water bottle on the mat and hopped over the top rope to the apron of the ring and then down to the floor.

Dave wiped his hand across his face and locked eyes with Henry who nodded at him and left the gym.

Henry sat on his bed with his back against the headboard. He sent a text to Jade.

'Sorry about what happened.'

A couple of minutes went by and he set his phone down. He got up and looked out the window at the clouds passing over the full moon. A knock came at his door.

He crossed the room and opened the door to find Jade leaning on the wall across the narrow hall dressed in a green blouse and denim skirt. She had a four pack of coolers and one hand and a pizza box rested on the floor beside her.

"May I come in?"

"Sure." He stepped out, picked up the box and lifted the lid. "Cheese only?"

She shrugged and followed him in. Closing the door behind her, she answered. "I figured can't go wrong with cheese pizza since I don't know what toppings you prefer."

"Fair point."

Her phone chimed and she took it out of her pocket. She read what was on the screen and looked up at him with a smile. "It wasn't your fault." She smiled. "I guess it was kind of my fault."

His right eyebrow went up. "How?"

"I didn't break up with him sooner."

Henry blinked. "You broke up with him?"

She nodded. "I did." She flopped down on his bed. "I can't have him attacking my friends when we hang out, or train."

"We're friends?"

"Aren't we?"

He set the pizza on the desk and spun the chair around before sitting on it. "Yeah."

She narrowed her eyes. "You sound doubtful."

"No." He shook his head. "Hopeful."

She opened the box and pulled out a slice of pizza before taking a bite. After chewing and swallowing, she circled her finger in the air. "Hopeful for what?"

"More."

"Ah." She ate another bite. "What about Amina?"

"What about her?"

"Weren't you two...?"

"We had sex. Once." He tilted his head from left to right. "Multiple times in one session, if that makes any sense."

Her left eyebrow went up. "Multiple times?"

"Well." He sighed. "When you say it like that, it doesn't sound as believable."

"Did it happen?"

"No." He shook his head and let it drop. "She wouldn't even cuddle afterwards. I feel so used."

She leaned forward, saw his shoulders shaking and lifted his head to see a huge grin as his silent laughter became loud. She smacked his shoulder.

"You ho."

"Why I gotta be a ho?" He put his hands on his hips. "Slut shaming is wrong."

"You idiot." Jade slid back until her back was against the wall. "Is there honestly nothing between you two?"

"Nope." He picked up one of the coolers and looked at the label. "Watermelon?"

She shrugged. "It's what they had."

"Fair enough." He set it back in the carrier.

"You can have one."

"I appreciate the offer, but you don't get to take advantage of me after I'm drunk." He moved over to the bed. "I'm not that kind of girl."

She cocked her head to the left. "What?"

"You gotta take advantage of me while I'm sober." He knelt on the bed and then spun around to sit beside her.

"You're strange, Henry."

"This is true."

She turned her head to face him and he lightly touched the tip of her nose.

"Boop."

"Did you just boop my nose?"

He nodded and lightly touched her chin. "Boop."

She narrowed her eyes at him and touched his nose. "Boop to you, too."

He smiled as he reached out, curled his hand around the back of her neck, brought her close and brushed his lips against hers. "Boop." This time, the word was almost whispered.

She pushed him over and straddled his hips. "You've been mounted."

"Indeed." He placed his hands on her hips. "It's not as effective as it could be, though."

"Oh?" She placed her hands on his shoulders. "This better?"

"A little." He moved his hands down a little and back up, going under her shirt to touch her soft, warm skin. "Could be more effective, though."

"Oh really?" She took his left hand, raised her right knee up and placed it under her, and then did the same with his right. "How's this?"

"Great." He smiled.

"Ha. Knew it." She smirked.

"Could be more effective, though."

"Gah." She leaned over, putting her hands back on his shoulders. "How could it be more effective?"

"Strip."

"What?"

"Take your clothes off." He waggled his eyebrows. "I'd be helpless then."

She straightened. "You just want to see me naked."

He shook his head. "Nuh-uh."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Not 'just' at all." He pulled his hands free and slid them up and down her sides. "I want there to be so much more."

"Hmm." She crossed her arms, grasped her t-shirt, and pulled it over her head. "I like the sound of that."

He took his right hand and slid it over her abdomen. "Your abs are hot."

"I can make them hotter."

His eyebrow went up. "How?"

She raised her arms and folded them behind her head and then tensed her middle. The shift and tension highlighted her abdominal muscles.

"A six pack." His voice roughened. "How delightful."

"Show me."

Using the tips of his index fingers, he traced the outline of each muscle, starting about an inch beneath the bottom of her lacy bra. The way she posed and how she'd worked them made it seem as if she had firm, warm bricks along her middle. His right lead his left by a second, tracing the outside to the in, down the center and back to the outside once again. He only made it to the second row before she relaxed and released the breath she'd been holding.

"That was harder than I thought." The words were almost panted.

He nodded. "I'm sure. How about I make it easier for you?"

Both her eyebrows went up. "My shirt is already off, and my bra isn't hiding my belly."

"No, but." He sat up, catching her with his arms. He rose and turned, cradling her until he was able to place her on the bed beneath him. "Now, if you just raise your arms, you'll once again reveal the definition of your muscles."

"As if I'd make it easy for you to trap my hands together."

He gave her a slow smile and before she could react, he had her wrists captured in his left hand above her head. "You were saying?"

"Shit." She pulled a little at his grip. "This is both hot as fuck and frustrating as hell."

He responded by kissing the tip of her nose.

"No, damn it. Cuteness isn't allowed."

Henry moved so his body was against hers, but his weight was on his forearms and knees. "Why not?"

"I'm already horny as hell."

He chuckled and then moved his body to her right side. "Does this mean you don't want me to do this?" His left hand cupper her right breast and gave a gentle squeeze. "Or this?" He slipped his hand under her bra and his hand cupped her bare tit.

The heat rushed through her and pooled in her belly. "Fucking hell."

He arched his wrist, causing her bra to flip up over her tit and then he gave her nipple a light flick.

"Mmm."

He slowly slid his hand over her heated flesh to her barely covered other tit and flipped the cup off that one. Instead of flicking her nipple, this time, he traced her areola. She arched her back, trying to bring more of her skin in contact with his fiery touch.

"Do you like this?"

His voice seemed far away, the sensations he elicited pushing everything else somewhere else.

He gave her nipple a tender pinch. The sensation ripped through her like a lightning bolt.

"Oh, my god."

"Sounds like you enjoy what I'm doing to you."

She nodded, too keyed up to answer him coherently. Her legs shifted to either side, opening and closing as if they had minds of their own. Her skin felt like pins and needles danced along the surface as she wondered what new sensations he'd elicit.

She twitched when his hand dragged over the front of her skirt and paused just above her mons. Her eyes opened to see him watching her. And then he slowly pressed on her mound through her skirt. She raised her hips, wanting more pressure. Jesus. She ground against the edge of her desk harder than this when she masturbated.

"More?"

It was as if he read her mind. She nodded.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"What?"

"You've gone quiet."

"You're talking too much." Her words were a growl.

His hand moved down her skirt to the hem and crept under. In a few seconds, he would discover her intent when visiting. His hand very lightly kissed her pussy, getting as damp as she was.

"No panties." He grinned. "Naughty Jade."

His hand vanished from her flesh and then she felt a cool breeze at the same time her skirt skimmed up her legs. He stopped all movement and talk, just staring at her pussy. After a few seconds, she squirmed and reached to cover herself.

"Stop looking at —"

"Perfection?"

"Wha—?"

"Your pussy is exquisite." He leaned down and brushed his lips over her labia. He inhaled. "And you smell delightful." He moved her hands away. "Excuse me. I must feast."

"Wh—?"

His tongue flicked her left labia, skated up to her mons, and down the right. As his hands stroked along her inner thighs, hers twined though his hair.

He flattened his tongue and lapped all over the outer part of her pussy before slowly sliding between her lips and flipped over her clit.

She pushed his head closer as her hips arched upward. All her awareness dropped away to only the part of her his wonderful tongue danced along.

His tongue circled her clit as adrenaline shot through her like electricity. His fingers spread her lips, giving him greater access.

She moaned and panted. When his finger slid into her, the heat which had been slowly building under his ministrations erupted through her body, robbing her of thought. Every fiber of her was riveted on the sensation of his mouth on her pussy. Her muscles tightened and locked for several glorious seconds, as she cried out.

She let him go as she collapsed back, gasping for air. Her eyes opened again as his hands grasped her hips. And then his dick slid into her.

Her back arched and she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him closer. His hands grasped her hips and held her as he drove into her again and again.

She grabbed his forearms to keep from being lost in the sensations his body elicited. "What are you doing to me?"

"Fucking you rightly, I hope."

"Hold on."

He stopped thrusting and she raised her legs up his body until her heels rested against his shoulders. Gravity made him sink deeper.

"Ooh, that's better." She whispered the words.

Henry withdrew until just his head was inside her and then slowly sank in until his pelvis met hers.

He focused on moving in and out as slow as possible until his body forced him to move faster. The way she flexed her pussy around his dick made everything fade away until only the tip of his dick remained. Tension ran through him.

"Jade, I'm gonna cum."

"Do it. Fill me up with your cum."

A few more rapid thrusts and his dick erupted, flowing and spurting into her.

He fell onto the bed beside her, panting. She giggled and threw her leg and arm over him.

"That was wonderful." She kissed his cheek. "Can we do that again?"

He chuckled as he wiped sweat from his forehead. "Right now?"

"No, I'm too sore for that."

"Hmmm." He draped his left arm over his eyes while wrapping his right around her shoulder and down her back. "This is good."

"Yes." She kissed his cheek again. "Where do we go from here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do we start dating, or is this just sex?"

"What do you prefer?"

She sat up and picked her shirt off the floor. "You tell me, first."

"I want you." He sat up and turned her to face him. "All of you."