All Comments on 'College Days Ch. 01'

by pourty

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
too much talk, not enough sex

this is a sex stories site after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can't wait for more

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next installment. Story and character development are sexier than "Wanker" material. Obviously, the previous commenter can't handle a real plot line. Don't change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loved it

very good start..I can't wait for the next installment..i luv developement..it makes the sex that much better when it does happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

this is one of the best stories i've read in a long time. can't wait to read the next part!

caprinecaprinealmost 18 years ago
I agree...

with comments 2,3,and 4, completely. Commenter #1 has no clue. Great start on a possibly long story.

dirtyjoe69dirtyjoe69almost 18 years ago
IT wasn't hot but it was a beautiful tease!

One of the best starts to a story I have read out here. Can't wait to get to the sex parts. Don't worry about the haters! I read lots of stories out here and I like both the quick stroke stories and the well done ones with great build up.

This one is tops in the latter category! Keep them "cumming" because once you get to the sex I know that is what alot of the readers out here will be doing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
how long before the next chapter

in the build up it so long before the next chapter you forget the story.good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Leave to simmer

Great story, storied that go stright to the sex are all well and good but ones that actually stop to give character and feeling to the players within it are so much more worth while and have a much greater payoff. Great work, me and my gf are looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
FANTASTIC

This story is one of the best I have read in a very long time. I love the tenderness that you have in it and the subtle hedonistic quality you added is great.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope this will be a long story with many chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing!

great story...looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done!

You're off to a great start with chapter 1, and I'm looking forward to chapter 2 (and beyond, if more are intended).

Ignore the comments about too much build-up, there are many stories here that reach their climax in one page, and the critics can go read those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot,Hot,Hot

Best story I've read on this site to date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

What a great build-up of a story... Usually I don't read very long stories, but this one really caught me... keep it up! :)

kingof_4playkingof_4playalmost 18 years ago
loved it!!!

great start cant wait for the next chapter! keep up the great work!:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
got a true feeling

It was very very good, and it had a good story and meaning to it. I hope you keep it on the happy side when you continue, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love it!

Ah, we love your wonderful, gentle work!

But an editor would make it even better, please, and let your spell-checker help you, too!

hawian --> Hawaiian

desireable --> desirable

overwieght --> overweight

twighlight --> twilight

embarrased --> embarrassed

Keep writing, please. This is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story but

One irritation: "me" not "I" should follow a preposition. For example: not "for Mary and I" but for "Mary and me". You would not likely say, "for I". Even so, you have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This little story is one of the most endearing

and most EROTIC I've ever read!

the description of conflicting emotions due to real family love and nurturing (from both Jen and Colette), along with the witty, silly, and yet also serious and familial dialogues is MORE EROTIC than pages and pages of description about multiple vaginas and penises rubbing aginst each other.

thank you, dear writer. you have a very good grasp of flow, transition, and continuity,,,,,,,,,

HammerSCHammerSCalmost 18 years ago
Great First Story...Keep 'Em Coming

I loved your 3 part series and look forward to your next story. You've got a great deal of talent!

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Beautiful!

This is a beautiful beginning of a story. I can really identify with the feelings of Mark and I can't wait to read more.

Nookiehunter

onyxessenceonyxessencealmost 18 years ago
Nice but

The story was really well written and so romantic! My only complaints are that it was a page too long, and could have some actual sex. I kept reading thinking the sex would come later and I was disappointed!

Nice job though, other than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more

need more quit teasing want to hear about collets boobies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

What a great story. I can't wait for many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great work

It was funny, warm and very entertaining.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful...

This story hits all the right buttons for me. It is truly written with an accurate understand of the human condition. What else can I say?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Quite Good

I like that they are family in there heart but not by blood so if it evolves to the point of children all the better. One small thing to me it felt like you can't decide whether or not its past or present tense. Most of the time your telling the story like it happened 20 years ago. And then you seem to switch now and then to the present. Seems sexy and the poor guy doesn't stand a chance with 2 hot older sisters half naked all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice start

I like the setup but it moves a bit fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ended too soon!

Need more of the story to be written = really enjoyed what did write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no clue

the writer has no clue about the actions of a shy virgin male. what happened here should be spread out over months this was way to rushed the whole series needs a rewrite by a GOOD WRITER one that knows what they are writing about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous