College Escort Girl

Story Info
College student tries out escort service.
4.5k words
4.04
22.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my sophomore year of college, living in the dorm with a roommate who was a scholarship girl as well. Whereas I regularly scrounged for change to put gas in my car, many of the girls on the floor came from families who had money and, either consciously or unconsciously, flaunted the disposable income their families had.

One evening I was studying for an AP exam when my roommate came in and began digging through our meager stash of snacks.

"Ruth Anne, do we have any more of those fudge rounds?" She asked.

"Don't think so." I said, not looking up from my book.

"Damnit!", she cursed. "All we have is ramen noodles. I'd kill for a can of ravioli."

I laughed. "Yeah, I know what you mean."

"Shit, I'd sell some ass for a whopper and a milk shake." She said, just adding to the absurdity.

She poked around a little more and announced she was going to the student center to see if she could bat her eyes and have a guy buy her a burger at the grill.

"Tramp." I called after her, jokingly.

"Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." She said, closing the door as she stuck her tongue out at me.

I continued studying but her words repeated in my head. For weeks I had been stressing over my lack of funds. The job at the coffee shop barely covered my car note and insurance these days but I didn't have time for another job while keeping up with my school work. One of the girls on my hall worked as a stripper and made good money but that felt very exposed to me, like everyone would know who I was and what I looked like naked. There were rumors that another girl did some porno work and had made good money, but again, that leaves you open to everyone seeing you and knowing.

Having everyone I knew potentially see me naked was too much. Besides, my grandmother would die if she ever found out. I knew sex sells and a young attractive girl could use that to her advantage.

I'd immediately discounted stripping and pornography, but until Megan's comment, I'd never thought of prostitution. As I studied, the idea kept swirling around in my brain. Oddly enough, what I kept coming back to was the illegality of it, not the moral aspect. I'd had sex a number times and it would just be sex, only with some stranger; I kept thinking, "How bad can that be?".

So, as an experiment, I jumped over to my browser and went to an online ad site where people often post personals. I'd browsed the casual hook ups section before with friends laughing at the ridiculous ads guys posted hoping for a reply and wondered what kind of responses the women on there got. So I typed up a short ad, similar in wording to others I'd seen, and submitted it.

"Nineteen year old female college student seeks generou$ daddy type for fun and frolic. Please be drug and disease free, preferably non smoker."

Surely I'd get some response, and hell, it's not illegal until I take money for sex. Right? I put the words "daddy type" to discourage the younger guys who might be more inclined to want to start some sort of relationship or worse yet, start stalking me.

Within ten minutes I'd gotten fifteen responses, most of whom wanted to meet that night. I wasn't ready for that, as this had just been an experiment, I told myself. I closed my email and continued my studying.

The next day in class, I opened my computer and went to my email. I was surprised when a flood of new messages came in, all responses to my ad. There had to be at least a hundred. Quickly I tabbed away before anyone saw my inbox of elicit messages, my heart thudding.

Back in the privacy of my dorm room, I began sifting through the responses. I almost deleted them all but decided that I'd continue the experiment through this batch of responses. Many of the emails contained a photo of a disembodied penis and a number more had face photos. Then one jumped out at me because it sounded like it was written by someone with some sense, not some horny guy looking to get a quick piece of ass.

Of course that's what this was all about now wasn't it? I was selling sex. I was selling my body to some man I'd never met so he could have sex with me. But that was only if I went through with it.

The email that stood out was from a man named Philip. He wrote that he was 57, divorced and lonely. He would like to meet me for dinner and see where things went. He included a photo and I guess he wasn't bad looking for an older man; he was a bit on the heavy side but he looked clean.

I deleted the other messages and marked his as unread before beginning to study. But as I studied I couldn't focus. My mind kept going back to Philip's email and eventually I toggled back to my email and hit reply.

Hi Philip,

Dinner sounds wonderful. Can we meet at SportWings at 7:00 tomorrow?

I hit send and went back to studying.

When I checked my email about an hour later there was a reply.

SportWings at 7 tomorrow is great. What do you look like? So that I will recognize you.

P

I hit reply:

I am 5'5" long dark wavy curly hair. I'll be wearing a black dress.

As I hit send I thought, "Ruth Anne, what the fuck are you doing?" Surely, I didn't plan on actually meeting this man, did I? Maybe i did....and maybe I might actually wear a different outfit just so I could back out when he didn't recognize me.

I tried to study that night but that was impossible. I slept poorly and class the next day was long. Finally, time rolled around for me to get ready if I was actually going to do this. My hands were trembling so badly that I could barely put my makeup on. I wore more makeup than usual with bright red lipstick. Looking in the mirror before walking out the door, I thought that I looked pretty amazing. But I still felt like I was heading out the door to something that I'd never come back from.

I nearly backed out and turned my car around several times on the way to the sports bar. When I walked in, I saw Philip sitting alone facing the door. I made eye contact and he waved timidly. I smiled and his face lit up as I walked toward him.

"Philip?" I asked.

"Yes." He said standing up and offering to shake my hand and opening his arms like he didn't know to shake or hug me. It was obvious he was nervous too.

I shook his hand and he pulled me closer for an awkward hug.

As we pulled apart I introduced myself.

"I'm Ruth Anne." I said and cursed myself instantly because I should have made up a fake name.

"Hi Ruth Anne." he said. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too."

"I waited to order until you got here....are you hungry?"

The truth was I was anything but hungry. I felt like I'd throw up if I ate anything. Even though nothing was happening now and nothing had to happen, I still felt like I had already sold my body to this older man.

"I'm not real hungry." I admitted. "I think I'll just have a salad."

"Would you like a drink?" he asked.

"No, I'm not old enough anyway." I said.

"And how old are you?" he asked, seeming very nervous now.

"I'm 19."

"Ok, good. I've never done this before and I don't want to get in any trouble here."

"No sir. I'm an adult." I said smiling, but on the inside I was anything but smiling.

The waitress walked up shortly.

"Sorry about the wait; we're crazy busy tonight. We have like three big groups and it's a madhouse in the kitchen. Are you two ready to order?"

"That's fine." Philip assured her. "Yes, we are ready."

The waitress looked at me and I told her I wanted a side salad and a water. Philip ordered a burger and a soda.

After she walked away, Philip spoke up.

"So, Miss Ruth, can we talk about the details of this arrangement?"

I felt my stomach clinch at this but maintained my composure somehow.

"Sure." I said.

"Can I ask what your usual rate is?" he asked.

Usual rate? He assumed this is not my first time. I wasn't sure how to feel about that idea.

However, I'd thought about the question of price and even done some web searches for what prostitutes charge for different things. I found that, considering that I was me and "prime", that I had a right to charge a premium. I'd come up with a sum that I thought was fair considering that I felt as though I was selling a piece of my soul here.

"$500 for a half hour." I said with probably the most confidence of anything I would say all evening.

I fully expected him to hit the roof or at least flinch. But I was shocked beyond belief when he responded.

"So, $1000 for a full hour?"

I stared at him. This was not what I expected.

"Umm...yeah, sure." I finally said as I had no other response prepared.

"Ok. That is fair." he said as the waitress brought us our drinks.

He had been sipping some dark liquor drink when I arrived and he ordered another. We talked as we waited for our food, but I could not concentrate on anything. All that I could think was that I had just agreed to take $1000 to spend an hour having sex with this old man that I just met.

I was officially a prostitute.

He ate while I picked at my salad and sipped my water. When we were finished he excused himself to the restroom. As I watched him walk away I almost stood and left, but then I thought of the money.

The waitress appeared then.

"Will you two be having dessert tonight?" she asked.

"Ummm, no, I think we are good." I said to the young woman who appeared to be about my age.

"Ok, I'll just leave this here for your dad." she said, laying the check on the table.

My heart stopped at this. The girl thought Philip was my dad. A little father daughter date night? I felt my stomach roll.

When he returned, Philip looked over the check and laid his credit card out with it which the waitress snatched up as she passed the next time. I glanced at the receipt he signed upon her return and noticed the nice tip he left for her. Mentally, I made a note to come apply for a job here.

Philip and I stood up and made our way out of the restaurant. When we stepped outside he spoke again.

"I have a room at the Marriott down the road. Do you want to ride with me or meet me?"

I told him I'd meet him and we parted ways. I got in my car and drove to the hotel where I met him in the parking lot and we walked in together. He was very gentle and kind, but I was absolutely terrified although I did my best to appear calm. We took the elevator to the fourth floor and he led me down the hall to 415 where he used his card to let us in.

It was a basic hotel room with a queen bed.

"Would you like a drink?", he asked holding up a bottle of whiskey.

"No, thank you." I said smiling.

He poured himself a glass before stepping towards me.

"I'm sure you get this all the time, but, you are a beautiful young lady."

"Thank you." I said, trying to smile and pushing a lock of hair behind my ear, feeling very self conscious.

He stepped closer and ran a finger along my cheek and under my chin, lifting my face up to him. Then, leaning over, he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me. I tried to return the kiss without opening my mouth but it felt clumsy. Then he worked his mouth down and began kissing my neck and his hand not holding his drink went to my butt where he squeezed and pulled our bodies close together.

He wasn't a lot taller than me, maybe 5'9 or 10 but he was a big man. I can't guess his weight but I'd definitely say he was on the fat side. He slid his hand up my back and up my side to work it around and cup my left breast.

"Oh, god your body is so tight Ruth Anne." he said with his face pressing into my neck. "Can I take this dress off of you?"

I stepped back and looked up at him, my heart racing.

"Yeah." I said softly.

He set his drink down on the nightstand and reached behind me to unzip my dress. When the zipper was down to my lower back, he slid the top apart, let it fall off of my shoulders and it fell to the floor. He gawked at my body, standing there in my nicest bra and panties set and high heels.

"Damn, you are sexy girl." he said and reached out to cup my breast again.

Then his face was down kissing my chest and between my breasts. His beard stubble was rough and I was reminded of my dad and grandpa when I was growing up. Philip reached around behind me and unfastened my bra letting it fall forward exposing my breasts to him. I felt the cool room air on my bare breasts and felt so exposed and vulnerable. I trembled all over.

"Mhmmmm." He moaned and grabbed my waist to turn me towards the bed where he gently pushed me back to have a seat facing him. Then he leaned me back to lay flat where he started to suck on one of my nipples.

The feeling of his mouth on me made my stomach flip, his wet warm tongue flicking around my nipple, which hardened involuntarily.

"God damn you are sexy Ruth."

"Thank you." I said putting as much passion in my voice as I could muster.

I felt anything but sexy then and wanted this to magically be over. He spent several minutes sucking both of my breasts and squeezing them together with his stubby hands before one hand crept down to my thigh where he caressed and ran it up to my crotch. Slowly, he worked his finger under the elastic and pressed it to my flesh underneath.

"Mhmmm, let's get these off." he said standing up and tugging on them.

I lifted my hips and he removed them leaving me totally naked. Then he reached down, picked up my shoes and put them back on.

"I like that." he said looking down at me lying naked on the bed aside from my high heels.

I felt like I was going to puke.

He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants, pulling off his shirt almost at the same time. In a quick but somewhat clumsy move he removed his underwear too and I saw his penis for the first time. It was hard and jutting out from his flabby body, below his enormous gut.

When I saw it, I thought to myself, "Here it comes. He's going to put that inside me and he will want to fuck me for the rest of the hour. I will have to endure that being inside me for an entire hour."

I didn't want his penis near me and I didn't want it inside me. I was kicking myself right then for doing this, for being there. No amount of money is worth the disgust and revulsion I was feeling. Then he kneeled in front of me and spread my legs. He was looking at my vagina and making moaning noises. I'd never felt so exposed and vulnerable in my life as I did right then. Reflexively, I put my hands over my chest and tried to close my legs, but he held them apart. And then he had his face in my crotch licking me. His tongue hit my clit almost immediately and I let out an involuntary squeal.

"Mhmm, yeah baby." he said, apparently believing I was enjoying his tongue on my intimate area, as he kept licking me.

Looking back on it, this was probably the best part of the evening. But that's like saying that the anesthesia needle in your mouth is the best part of having a tooth pulled. He was rough and clumsy with his tongue and, whereas while it felt good from time to time, it was more like he was eating a watermelon than performing oral sex on me. But I let him do it without complaint because it was just less time that he would be inside me.

Finally, he leaned back and spoke.

"Damn, baby, your pussy is so sweet. I could eat you all night."

I smiled down at him and he stood. Then he reached out to help me up and he lay back on the bed, his penis standing straight up.

"Come on, Ruth Anne. Let's see how good you are at it." he said, patting his thigh beside his penis.

My stomach did another flip as I climbed up on the bed between his legs and bent over his penis. It was clean and he didn't have a foul smell so I guess I was lucky, but still the thought of putting my mouth on this strange man's penis made me nauseous. I held it in my right hand and stroked it slowly.

"Oh, yeah..." he moaned as my hand caressed the soft skin of his old prick.

Philip's penis was just long enough that the head and a little more stuck out above my thumb and finger when my hand was against his fleshy pubic area. I closed my eyes and lowered my head, sticking my tongue out.

My tongue landed squarely on the little opening. I felt it part open slightly which nearly made me throw up, but regained control quickly. I ran my tongue around the head a few times and then put the whole head in my mouth trying to imagine I was putting anything but some old guy's dick in my mouth.

"Oh god..." he moaned, placing his hand on the back of my head.

I sucked the head and swirled my tongue around it before sucking more of him into my mouth. He moaned. I began to work the strange dick in and out of my mouth, sliding my tongue all over it. I stroked it and rotated my mouth to work the head. I'd been told by more than one guy that I'm pretty good at giving blow jobs, so it's wasn't surprising that he really enjoyed this part a lot.

"Fuck, yeah, Ruth Anne. You're amazing, baby."

I really wish that I had not told him my real name. Every time that he used it I felt dirtier and dirtier. It's like him using my name made this personal and I had a hard time separating myself from what was happening. I continued to suck him for a long time. I was careful not to get him off because I didn't want his cum on me, plus I wanted to delay the next part as long as possible. But eventually Philip decided he was ready for something more intimate.

"Yeah baby...mhmmm, that's good." he said as he pushed me back gently.

I sat up to my knees on the bed between his legs, wiping my mouth with my hand. The taste of his cock was still in my mouth. I wanted some water.

"Come on, lay down." he said patting the bed beside him.

I climbed over his leg and went to my back and he climbed up between my legs.

"Hang on." I said, reaching for my purse on the night stand.

I pulled out a strip of condoms and tore one off. Quickly, I tore it open and rolled it down over his penis. He positioned himself between my legs and rubbed the head of his dick up and down and my stomach did another of those flips. I could feel the skin of his legs against my thighs as he pushed forward, his head penetrating me sliding in slightly then pulling back. My heart thudded, my stomach churned. The condom felt dry and rough as he pressed into me again. I looked up at him, his eyes looking into mine as he worked his penis inside me, getting everything lubricated. Then with a final push he was all the way in. In that moment I nearly screamed and started hitting him. I wanted to fight him off and run, but I just lay there. After all, I had agreed to this.

He lowered himself some to where his belly was pressing against my stomach as he began to thrust over and over. His penis felt hot and rubbery inside me; never before had sex felt like such a violation. I tried to stifle back tears as he grunted and wheezed above me, shoving his dick in and out of my body. I closed my eyes and prayed for it to end and imagined I was somewhere else but I could not escape the knowledge that this man was on top of me, fucking me. I felt every rub of his body, every time the head popped in and out of my vaginal opening.

"Mhmm." he moaned as he thrust.

He was propped up on his arms, looking me up and down as he thrust over and over and wriggling around. I believe he was trying to make it pleasurable for me but I could not enjoy it in the least. Finally, he stopped and told me to flip over. I did so and he got behind me and began to fuck me from behind. This position was actually worse and, with my face in the bedspread and my fingers clinching, I began to cry. But he kept thrusting his dick into me. I could feel his penis swelling as he thrust and moaned and told me how good it was. How good I was. How good my pussy felt.

As he rutted his old cock into me and spoke in lustful tones, the feeling of him inside me was becoming almost unbearable. There was no pleasure in this for me and I felt more isolated and alone than I'd ever felt in my life.

12