College Escort Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept saying that my young little pussy felt so good to his old cock. He must have said that a dozen times. Then when I thought it would never end he began to thrust faster.

"Oh god, baby. Oh Ruth Anne. Oh yeah. Yes. Yes. Yessss. YESSSSSS!"

He came.

"Oh fuck!!!!" he groaned.

I felt his dick throbbing and pulsing inside me as he shot his cum into the condom. I prayed the condom would not break. His whole body shuddered above me, his weight nearly collapsing onto me.

Finally, he stopped his thrusting and just lay on top of me, his penis going soft inside my body. Then he rolled over off of me and lay on his back. I didn't move and I couldn't look at him. I lay still with my head turned away listening to his breathing as it slowed. After several minutes he spoke.

"Oh, Ruth Anne, that was amazing, baby."

I had composed myself by then and managed to get up on my elbows and look at him. I even managed a smile.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said hoping this would soon be behind me.

He lay quietly for a few minutes. I hoped he had worked himself hard enough to fall asleep but he spoke, disappointing me.

"Would you suck it some more, Ruth Anne? God you know you are amazing at that."

Reluctantly, I agreed. I stood up, grabbed a tissue from the desk and removed the condom and wiped him dry, carefully avoiding getting any of his cum on my hands. When I felt he was as clean as I could get him, I leaned over and took his flaccid dick into my mouth. It was soft and decidedly, un-cock-like.

He moaned as I worked my tongue around his soft dick. Slowly, it began to grow hard again in my mouth as I sucked and licked it. He lay there moaning and groaning, saying my name from time to time. I sucked the old man's cock for a long time, until my jaw was aching. I was scared he was going to cum in my mouth but finally he spoke.

"Hey baby, I'm not going to be able to cum again right now. Come up here and lay next to me."

I crawled up beside him and he put his arm around me.

"Well, it's been about 45 minutes." he said. "Can we lay here and talk a while?"

"Sure." I said wishing that I was leaving, hoping that he was done with any sex acts.

He asked that I turn to face him and proceeded to caress my bare flesh as we lay there. He talked about his ex wife and his kids and now I can't remember much of anything he said.

When the hour was over I got up and dressed. Handing me an envelope with ten $100 bills in it, he asked if he could contact me again.

"Sure." I replied, but I knew I was done with my life of prostitution.

All in all, Philip was not a bad guy, but he paid for sex and he got exactly what he paid for. For my part, all there was to do was let him use my body for his pleasure because that's what he paid for. So, yes, I sold my body for money.

Before I left he actually asked if I wanted to stay the night. He said he had the room all night and would like the company if I was open to it. Of course I declined and went back to the dorm where I showered, scrubbing my flesh raw and crying in the shower for an hour. That night I swore that I'd never have sex again and it was more than six months before I met a guy that became my boyfriend. I never told him or anyone else what I did that night and I never saw Philip again.

12