All Comments on 'College Fun: Parent's Weekend'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Like it so far...

Like to see how far you take this... I like the idea of the addition of friends, or family to extend the story.

Slow down the seduction parts, more details can add to this romp story.

Rusty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what a terrible twist!!!

You spoiled an erotic story with such a twisted end! It is not worth to do so.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 18 years ago
Good...until the end

You write well. Sadly, the end greatly disappointed me. It's one thing, and not such a good thing, that two married woman were seduced by the male protagonist. (Both the women and the man are responsible for that behavior.) And, I can understand their desires to be pleasured.

What disgusted me was that you had the guy royally fuck with two women who risked a lot, trusted the guy, and exhibited considerable vulnerability, for his financial gain, and through blackmail no less. Why do people--and I know it happens in real life, but it doesn't have to--treat other people so cruelly? I'm sad for all the men who read this story and who enjoyed the ending.

It's sad the use of your quality writing being employed for such an sorry and sorrowful ending.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 18 years ago
Good writing and hot...until the end

To employ such good writing for such a sorry and sorrowful ending.

The women exercised considerable trust, vulnerability and risk-taking to enjoy some hot pleasuring at the hands of a skilled, but morally repugnant, man.

Also, I don't condone married folks fucking someone outside their marriage without the express knowledge and consent of their spouse. But, I understand the needs of someone who practices such behavior.

For most of the mostly hot story I had little but praise for the author. God damn it, why did you have to ruin some fine writing to end up with the guy exhibiting such despicable behavior.

And, I feel sorry and sorrow for any man who found any pleasure in the ending.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

You mentioned in your "Bio" that you wanted some suggestions? How about a MILF story where the "mommy" (and wife) nymphomaniac gets bred by a young high school or college student but stays married to her husband who does not know that the future baby is not his? This would be very erotic, especially if she was fucking you and was not aware that the two of you had fucked right through her ovulating period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Again

Again I love the mind games you play in your stories . .and this is from a womans point of view to the one that said "it is sad that men read this story and get pleasure out of it" It is a story just that and some of us enjoy the intense feeling in the mind play . . Keep up the good work . . I am anxious to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not a gentleman

A sudden drop in rate from 3.5 to a 2.0 in the last scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Didn't like the ending

I agree with the other posters. You're a great writer and the story had plenty of hot parts. Why ruin it with a blackmail ending? It would've been nice to see Chris hook up with other married friends but not that way. :(

--Harold

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what a guy

the ending, where he was just a sleezy guy. he may find that he has someone respond violently to him, and a peice to pay for being him

funkyhatfunkyhatabout 15 years ago
Sad

I have to agree with the others...I was going to recommend this one to others...then, I got to the end. Your other stories are great...the ending here ruined it for me.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Read***

Until you screwed it up. Dumb twist.

towgtowgabout 4 years ago
Poor closing

You took a very good story and flushed it. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That ending!

Oh man, the story was going so well, that ending ruined it for me! Hell you could brought in the nephew and her daughter and made it an incestuous orgy and it would have been better!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Yet

Yet another load of crap.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 3 years ago
The ending Sucked!!

You fucked up a good story, If someone blew his brains out! It would be justified!

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Screwed up ending for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Where is the one irate husband that either pops him off or gives him a penectomy?? He's playing with danger, Karate or not. A bullet is faster from a distance than he is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous