College Games

Story Info
Five college boys are made to play humiliating revenge games.
5k words
4.06
13.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

Alex and his buddies sat around bored as hell in his dorm room. They were soccer teammates and usually hung out together. All five of them were of course athletic but also rather hunky, according to their female counterparts.

Normally when you saw Alex you also saw Logan, Noah, Jack and Luke. They were not only teammates but friends.

They had been playing around online hitting up various campus chat rooms. They were always looking to find girls to chat up in hopes of hooking up.

They weren't having any luck tonight. It seemed all the good looking girls had left the planet. Every girl they ended up camming with was not the type any of them would go out with.

After a while they were about to give it up when Alex had an idea. "I'll get one of these dogs to strip naked and play with herself on cam for me. When she's completely naked all you guys get on cam with me and we'll humiliate the fuck out of her. It'll be fun!."

It was on. The guys loved it. Now all they had to do was find a homely girl to agree to do it. They searched and searched but still weren't having any luck. They got one extremely fat chick to show her boobs but that's as far as she'd go.

Just as they were about to give up Alex hit a somewhat willing girl. She recognized Alex as a student athlete. She told him she was also a student at the college.

She was very reluctant to Alex's intentions. He was plying her with compliments and exaggerated promises to get together in real time. She explained her reluctance in part by being suspicious of him coming on to her. Why would such a popular and handsome guy be interested in such a plain girl like her?

He continued his charade with, "I've been with many extraordinary pretty girls but most of them are empty inside. I'd like to get closer to someone I can connect with. Someone who gets me. Looks are not even important to me."

Getting more comfortable with Alex she revealed her name was Grace and she really wanted to believe him. She admitted she thought he was very handsome and could easily be attracted to him.

Alex had always had the ability to wrap any girls around his little finger. His handsome boyish face had gotten him nearly everything he'd ever tried for. His athletic build and large bulge had also worked in his favor with the girls.

After a lot of persuasion and pleading Grace was beginning to fall under his spell. He convinced her to show him her "beautiful" breasts. She reluctantly and slowly removed her blouse and then her bra.

Alex had to restrain his laughter at seeing her small, practically non existent breasts. He knew some of the heavy set guys on his team had larger breasts than she did.

"Oh my god, how beautiful," Alex told her. "I love smaller breasts on a girl, just enough to put in my mouth and maneuver my tongue around."

He could tell she was melting with every word he said. In just a few more minutes he'd have her exactly where he wanted her. "Oh baby now that I've seen some of your glorious body I'll never be able to sleep till I see all of you!"

"No, I could never show you all of me, that's...that's just not something I could do." Grace said.

"But sweetie, I'm as hard as a rock here. I need some relief. If you do this you'll make me the happiest guy on earth. Remember it's just me, no one else will ever know what you did...please!" Alex begged, giving her his most puppy dog sad face.

"Ok...but you have to promise this is just between you and me. I'd die if anyone found out I did something like this." Grace conceded.

"You got my word as a gentleman baby." Alex promised. "Now please show me that magnificent pussy of yours...that pussy that's soon to have my huge dick in it."

Grace stepped back far enough to capture her from head to toe and dropped her panties to reveal her very hairy vagina.

"Oh sweet Jesus! That's the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen...I think! It's...there's so much hair I can barely tell. Can you open it up so I can get a better view of it. Baby I'm jacking off here and that would make me shoot so much cum I'd be dehydrated." Alex begged.

Wanting to please her new gorgeous boyfriend she complied and took her fingers, separated her hair and pulled back her lips revealing her most intimate area.

"Wow baby, what a fantastic view. I can see all of you from your head to your feet, naked and exposed," Alex said. "And so can everyone else!"

As he said that his buddies Jack, Luke, Noah and Logan popped into Grace's view on Alexes' cam. They were laughing so hard tears were streaming down their faces.

Grace couldn't believe she'd fallen for Alex's trickery. She was in a state of total shock. She'd believed every thing he'd said to her. Through her watering eyes she saw who was watching her. She recognized each of the boys. She knew them from the soccer team and having seen them together on campus.

Finally regaining her senses she stopped her cam and fell to the floor in complete humiliation. She'd never been so embarrassed of herself. How could she have let herself ever think a boy like that could ever go for her? As she became less embarrassed and more angry.

By the time the next morning rolled around she was livid. All she wanted was revenge. She wanted it anyway she could get it. She decided even though she would be humiliated all over again she was going to tell her father.

Chuck was not only her father he was the small college's assistant Dean and the athletic director.

Chuck was furious when his daughter told him what and how it had all happened. He couldn't believe what she'd told him. He promised her he would help her in any way he could. He assured her he had some ideas already floating around in his head.

A few weeks later during soccer practice Chuck appeared as things were winding down. He spoke with the coach and told him he needed to speak with some of his players when practice was over.

Of course those players were Alex, Luke, Jack, Noah and Logan. When the other teammates headed for the showers they were instructed to stay behind with Chuck, the athletic director.

The five boys were curious why they were being detained but weren't that concerned.

After it was just the six of them left on the field Chuck explained why he'd ask to see them. "I've got a decision to make and I need your input." Chuck said.

The boys looked at each other in a somewhat confused manner.

Chuck resumed his explanation. "If you boys had the choice of staying in school or being expelled, which would you choose?"

Laughing at the question they all chose to stay in school, of course.

"Great! I'm glad we got that out there. Now here is the bottom line. I'm Grace's father. If you do remember her she's the one you all tricked into stripping naked on cam a few weeks ago."

The silence was deafening. You could only hear the breathing of the boys who'd just been caught.

"Aah...I...we don't know what you're talking about." Alex spoke up. "I personally don't know anybody named...what did you say her name was?"

"You know her name is Grace. And I know it was you five guys who did that nasty trick on her." Chuck replied.

"But that's just it, you don't have any proof," Alex continued arguing.

"Well that's where you're wrong," Chuck said. "Come on over here honey," Chuck called out toward the athletic building.

In seconds Grace rounded the corner. "Here's all the proof I need," Chuck said.

After a somewhat shocked and stunned moment Alex gathered his wits and asked, "Who's...this?"

Chuck laughed, "My daughter may not be the most beautiful girl in the school but she's smart enough to record things on her cam!" Chuck said.

The boys faces went sullen. Had they been caught? They would have never known if they were being recorded or not.

"Now I can handle this in several ways," Chuck said. "I can turn over the recording to the school, which would mean immediate expulsion for the five of you or my daughter and I will determine your fate."

"Now what will it be boys?" Chuck asked. "Do I leave here and go see the president of the university about your...misbehavior or what?"

"If you go to the college president you'll be indieting your own daughter too, you would never do that!" Alex said, hoping to call his bluff.

"You've got that all wrong. The recording just shows you intimidating a poor helpless girl to comply with your demands." Chuck reiterated. "The recording has been edited in a way that might just put you and your friends behind bars."

"That's not fair! You can't do that," several of the boys pointed out at the same time.

"I'm the assistant Dean of this place and I can damn well do as I please! Got it...punks!" Chuck said angrily.

Scared not to go along with the Dean/athletic directors option, they all agreed to abide by his and Grace's determining fate.

"Alright now with that settled, you boys look mighty sweaty from soccer practice. In fact I think I can smell you all from here," Chuck said. "Grace honey, can you smell them?"

"Yes daddy. They smell pretty rank to me," she answered.

"Can you smell how bad you each stink?" Chuck asked the boys.

Not knowing how to answer his question Alex mumbled, "It's not too bad. Just some man sweat, that's all."

"Ok then if it's not that bad I want you to raise your buddy...Noah's arm and get a good sniff under there." Chuck said.

"There's no way I'm gonna do that. That's ridiculous. I'm not going to smell another guy's arm pit." Alex pronounced.

"Ok, your choice,"Chuck said. "Come on sweetie, addressing Grace, I think the president is probably still in his office."

As they walked away Alex begrudgingly yelled for them to stop and come back. "I'll...do it, ok! This is so fucking stupid," Alex mumbled. He walked over to Noah, grasped his arm and raised it high enough to see his damp underarm hair. He stuck his head near his underarm and pretended to smell it and then dramatically dropped the arm.

"That was shit," Chuck said. He walked over to the two boys, lifted Noah's arm with one hand, grabbed the back of Alex's head and shoved his face deep into Noah's armpit and held it there.

Alex was forced to breathe in the musky scent radiating from Noah's sweaty body. When Chuck finally let go of Alex's head it hurled back like it was on a spring. Alex took several deep breaths as if he'd been about to drown.

"What the fuck man,?" Alex yelled.

"Temper, temper...we're just getting started boys." Chuck said. "The sun is starting to set. It will be dark soon so let's have you guys run around the soccer field a few times while we're all hot and sweaty," Chuck demanded.

Already drenched in sweat from the earlier practice session the boys took off running. After several laps Chuck motioned them back in. They returned to where Chuck and Grace were standing. The boys were breathing heavily and dripping wet with sweat.

"Grace has asked me to go easy on you guys today."he said. "Just one more lap around the field and that's all the running for today."

As the boys started to leave and finish the last lap Chuck called them back. "There's just one, we'll two, little additions to this lap. First you're going to run it in your jockstraps."

"What! We can't do that. People will see us!,"Alex complained.

"It's near dusk and nobody uses this field for anything but soccer anyway. Practice was over sometime ago and I could care less if someone does see you." Chuck stated. "Now strip down to your jocks!"

Slowly the five boys downed their shorts and were left standing bare assed on the field. "Ok let's get this lap done and over before anyone catches us like this," Alex said.

Again the boys started off to finish running.

"Hold up, not so fast." Chuck said. "My sweet daughter has come up with what I think is an excellent game to play. She has brought five snicker candy bars with her. The idea of the game is for you all to hold on to the candy bar for your last lap.

Alex and the other boys were thinking, no big deal. It will be messy, melting in their hands but very doable.

"Ok hand them over and let's get started," Alex whined again.

"Here's the catch," Chuck announced. "You're going to hold the candy bars between your cheeks."

"How the hell are we supposed to breathe then, smart guy?" Alex asked.

"Wrong cheeks boy, wrong cheeks." Chuck chuckled.

"What! You mean...that's impossible. It can't be done. There's no way!" The boys started complaining.

"I guess it still has not sunk in who's running this show." Chuck said with an angry tone. "You'll do it or else."

"Alright you win but it's still ridiculous, " Alex mumbled.

"To make sure it's placed right Grace will be placing them between your sweaty smelly cheeks," he said.

The boys all grumbled at the thought of this homely girl not only seeing their intimate area but in addition touching it.

Grace started with Alex. She took hold of each cheek and found they were too slippery to hold open and insert the candy bar. She demanded each boy bend over, reach back and pull their cheeks apart so she could get a good placement.

She got a birds eye view of each boy's pink hole. She even twisted the candy bar a few times when placing it. She told each boy to release his cheeks when she'd placed it where she wanted it.

"Ok boys just one more lap and you'll be done running,"Chuck said. "Oh yes, one more important fact. You do not want to be the boy who lets the candy bar drop out of his cheeks. That boy will be in for a big sweaty melted surprise."

Not really knowing what that surprise would be, or really wanting to know, the boys took off. The 'run' was more of a gentle creep. Holding that melting chocolate bar between their ass cheeks was no easy task. They had to keep squeezing their cheeks together and cramming it more and more against their holes. every time they felt the candy bar move.

They finally made it back to Chuck and Grace. "That was something to see. In fact you can see it later, Grace was nice enough to film that last lap." Chuck laughed.

"Can we take these...melting things out of our butts now?"Alex asked.

"Now this is the fun part for Grace and I," Chuck said excitedly. "I want you five to form a little circle."

The boys did as they were told, just wanting this to be done and over with.

"Now I want each of you to reach around behind the boy on your right and remove the candy bar from his cheeks. No arguments, this is not an option!" Chuck profoundly stated.

Begrudgingly the boys did as they were told. Alex reached between Noah's ass cheeks and pulled out the slimey melting mess. Noah in turn picked the candy bar out of Logan's cheeks and so on down the line. When all the sweaty hairy melting bars were accounted for Chuck announced the last thing he wanted them to do.

"Now boys bon appétit. Eat those deliciously flavored candy bars. Your friends have added their personal touches to each one! I see Jack has graciously left some of his ass hair on yours Luke. And I don't know what that is on yours Alex but I'm sure Noah prepared it with care!" Chuck said, trying to keep a straight face.

"I can't...do this. It's disgusting. This is irresponsible," Logan complained.

"It's your choice guys. I have no problem either way." Chuck stated.

Gagging and coughing the boys started the nearly impossible task of eating those candy bars. It had been between a friend's sweaty, hairy ass cheeks and even rubbed against their ass holes. Just the thought was enough to make any one of them upchuck.

Chuck added a caveat while the boys were chewing their "ass hole bars". "Anybody that throws up gets to lick the chocolate out of their friends' ass crack."

That enticed the hoys to keep their sweaty candy bars from coming back up. Everyone was nearly finished when suddenly Alex got an ass hair stuck in his throat. There was nothing he could do to stop the natural expulsion of his stomach. He evacuated the contents of his stomach behind him. He'd had the automatic reaction to turn away from the group before he threw up.

"My oh my, that's a shame. And you were nearly done eating that delicious treat." Chuck said. "Well you know the consequences of that, right?"

"Please...please don't make me...it's going to be nasty. I'll throw up again, I swear I will!" Alex proclaimed.

"I seriously doubt that. There's nothing left in your stomach to bring up, so you might want to get to cleaning Noah's messy crack." Chuck said.

"I'm begging you...please don't do this. I'll be humiliated!" Alex pleaded.

"Kinda like tricking a poor girl into humiliating herself?" He asked.

Alex knew he had no argument. He bent down behind Noah using all the time he could before he had to start.

"No, that won't do. Noah, move here in the center so everyone has a good view". Noah did as he was instructed and stood in the center of everything. Alex slowly followed and knelt behind him.

"Now spread those sweaty hairy cheeks and start licking." Chuck ordered.

Alex shut his eyes and started licking the very edges of Noah's cheeks outside his crack. After a few seconds of that Chuck grabbed Alex's head and shoved it face first all the way into Noah's ass crack. Alex's nose actually penetrated Noah's pink puckered rosebud before Chuck let go.

"Now that's the way to do it. Lick it clean boy." Chuck demanded. "If you don't get it clean you can practice on your other buddies till you get the hang of it."

With that thought lingering over his head Alex began cleaning Noah's ass crack for real. Grace and Chuck couldn't help but laugh at the guzzling slurping sounds Alex was making.

Chuck took a close look at Alex's handiwork and then said, "I think I see a spot you missed. Look right here," as he pointed to Noah's ass hole. "Be sure your tongue gets in there, really deep!"

Chuck stood there until Alex's tongue slipped inside his friend's ass hole. Alex gagged as he performed this forced action.

When Grace and her father had their fun Chuck told Alex to stop. He acted like he was checking to make sure he'd gotten Noah's ass clean. "Well I guess that's good enough. Noah was still bent over like he was waiting for more when Chuck told him to stand up. He slowly stood but remained hunched over. Chuck had a good idea why and was about to see if he was right.

He grabbed Noah's arm, turned him around and stood him up straight. Just as Chuck had suspected Noah had a raging hard on from having his ass eaten by Alex. There was no hiding it. His jock was old and stretched out. The elastic had given way months ago. His erection pointed straight out in front of him inside the worn jock.

"Well Grace, would you look at that? This heathen enjoyed his buddy's ass eating." Chuck announced. "Look at that huge wet spot on Noah's jock pouch...I wonder?" With that said Chuck grabbed Noah's jock and pulled it out and down. Noah's erect penis popped out and stood at attention. The head was covered in his pre-cum.

Noah reached down to cover himself but Chuck stopped him saying, "It's embarrassing to be naked in front of others...isn't it?" Noah knew he was referring to them having seen his daughter naked.

"Ok boys hit the showers but just keep in mind what you did to Grace. I intend to see she gets her requital." He said.

It was days before Alex could look any of his four friends in the eye. He was so humiliated. They had witnessed the unspeakable spectacle of him licking a teammate's ass. He could still taste and smell his friend's essence.

Just as things were starting to get back to normal Alex received a call from Grace. She told him and his four buddies to come to her dorm room on Saturday night. Chuck had come up with a new game for them to play.

Everyday before Saturday became unbearable. The more the boys tried to consider what was in store for them the more terrified they became.

12