College Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived at Grace's dorm room they weren't surprised to see Chuck there. They were surprised to discover four female students, presumably 'friends' of Grace.

The boys still had no idea of what to expect but just really wanted whatever it was to be over.

"You must be curious to know what's going on here tonight?" Chuck asked.

None of the boys said anything but the looks on their faces answered his question.

"We're going to play a simple little game I learned about touring England while in the service." Chuck explained. "It's called 'soggy biscuit'. I think you boys will enjoy it, well at least the ending. It's a happy one."

"First thing I'm gonna need all of you to strip!" Chuck demanded.

"But there's...girls here. They look like students that go to school here." Alex stated. "We can't just strip naked in front of them!"

"Oh, that would be something like asking a girl into strip naked in front of...oh say five guys, wouldn't it?" Chuck asked.

The boys knew he was referring to what they'd done to his daughter.

All five boys slowly started stripping. Finally they were all standing in their varied styles of underwear. Standing with their hands folded in front of them covering their boy parts.

"Now boys, when I said strip, did I say strip to your underwear?" He asked.

The five boys looked at each other in astonishment. Did he really expect them to strip naked in front of Grace and these four strangers?

"Well what's it to be guys?" Chuck asked. "Undies off or expulsion? Your choice."

One by one the boys shed their underwear with one hand while continuing to cover themselves with the other. Finally they stood in Grace's dorm room completely naked. Grace's four friends were snickering and whispered back and fourth.

The boys felt humiliated as everyone surveyed every inch of their naked bodys, with the exception of their privates, still covered by their hands.

"Ok boys it's going to be...hard...to play this game like that," Chuck said, pointing to their hands covering their privates.

"Chuck announced, "You'll notice each girl here has a single chocolate chip cookie. They are going to place them touching each other on this small table. When that's done you five are going to get yourselves aroused and jack off onto those cookies. You need to make sure you get some of your boy juice on each cookie."

"You've lost your fucking mind!" Alex blurted out. "There's no way we are going to do such a thing. That's a...a private intimate thing not for public viewing. We can't...won't jack off just for your sick fantasies."

Laughing Chuck replied, "I could care less about watching you boys wack off, but it's a good payback for Grace. You humiliated her and she needs to see you humiliated. Like I said before, it's your boy's choice. Comply with this simple request or I'll have you all expelled by tomorrow."

Gradually one by one the boys started moving their hands from covering themselves and started to play with themselves. Noah was the first one to reveal his penis, after all Grace had already seen him erect on the soccer field.

Jack and Luke were the next to go from covering their penises to pumping them. Logan finally unleashed his mammoth penis and gingerly began rubbing it as it started to enlarge.

The five girls placed the cookies on the table in the center of the boys circle and stood nearby to enjoy the spectacle. They and especially Grace were amazed to be witnessing such a group of handsome boys masturbating.

Chuck spoke up, advising all the boys but especially Alex, who hadn't started masturbating yet, "By the way, you don't want to be the last one to spray the cookies with your boy cum, believe me on that one!"

With that warning Alex revealed his nice size penis and began to get himself erect.

All five boys were now totally naked, erect and masturbating with a purpose, not to be the last one to ejaculate.

It was a struggle to maintain an erection in front of a room full of strangers much less Grace and her father. Chuck was realizing this and knew of a way to speed things up.

"This is taking way to long. I need each of you to put your index fingers into your mouth and get them as wet as possible. Believe me you want them sloppy wet," he said.

Having no idea or choice really the boys complied. Each one of them slobbered their fingers as wet as possible.

"Now look to the boy on your left and stick that wet finger up his ass till you hit his prostate and then massage it." Chuck ordered.

The five boys couldn't believe their ears. But after what he'd had them do already they didn't doubt his sincerity.

"Now! Do it now," Chuck commanded.

They followed his instructions and each boy in the circle began finger fucking the guy on his left. It didn't take long to see the results once the boys prostrates were found and massaged. Their erections became extremely rigid.

In only minutes after having hit Noah's g-spot he began to moan and started spraying his boy cum over the cookies. An 18 year old can produce huge amounts of cum.

Soon after Logan's huge penis did the same. His body became rigid and pumped glob after thick glob of his white thick cum onto the cookies.

Jack and Luke exploded at neatly the same time. Their cum inter tangled and coated the cookies with massive amounts of their boy juice.

Alex, realizing he was the last one to cum, now dreaded the threat Chuck made about being the last boy to shoot his cum. He had no incentive to finish but Logan's finger made it literally impossible not to stay on the edge. Logan, wanting to remove his finger from his buddy's ass, furiously started fingering him.

Alex couldn't hold out any longer. He let out a monumental groan/scream and doused the already covered cookies with yet another layer of his boy goo.

As soon as Alex regained his composure Chuck laughed and said, "Look what a fucking mess you guys made! And it was. The cookies were frosted with the boys essence.

"Now for the icing on the cake, or cookie, in this case." Chuck said. "It's usually the last boy to cum that loses the game, and that would be Alex as we all witnessed. But since I consider all five of you to be losers, in my book you all lost.

"The name of this game is 'soggy biscuit' and biscuits in England are cookies here in the US. So we're calling it soggy cookie." Chuck explained. "Now each of you pick up a cookie."

The five naked boys begrudgingly and carefully picked up one gooey cookie and held it like it was radio active.

"Now comes the best part," Chuck said with a chuckle. "Eat your cookie...every last crumb of it!"

Shocked and instantly repulsed the boys traded looks, as if that was going to change their future.

"Come on boys, let's get to eating...yum, yum!" Chuck laughed.

Knowing their options, they realized there was no other choice but to swallow their pride as well as the cookies. Each boy started gagging and stuffing the cum covered treat into their mouths.

Chewing very little and swallowing as quickly as humanly possible they finished the disgusting task. Alex was the last to finish his 'soggy cookie' and with his and his friends cum still on his lips and in his mouth sheepishly asked, "Is that all? Can we please get dressed and leave? I think I could puke at any moment."

Chuck laughed and said. "Just remember all yours and your friends cum you ate, will only come back up into your mouth again if you puke."

After he stopped laughing he told the boys they were done. They could get dressed and that Grace had gotten her revenge. They were in the clear with her and him. There would be no more games or tasks coming.

As they were getting dressed Alex said to the other four guys, "At least it's all over. Only the people in this room saw us do that disgusting...thing. It's done and over, never to be spoken of again!"

Grace, overhearing Alex's comment said, "Oh by the way just so it won't come as a shock, we were broadcasting you and your friends every move in my dorm room. Don't worry, we muted the sound so it looks like you guys just got together and...stuff happened. You know, a group of guys who get together, strip naked, finger fuck each other till you cum on some cookies and then eat each other's cum."

Grace, her friends and her father couldn't stop laughing at the reaction of all the stunned and humiliated boys.

12