College Games Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And why not?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because it hardly covers anything!" She said slightly shocked by my question.

"Look at me Meg, look at how I'm dressed. Trust me it feels fucking amazing to dress like this. Just try it, I promise you'll love it" I was being completely honest.

I could see Meg thinking about it, the gears turning in her head, going through the options and consequences. Finally she answered.

"FINE! I'll try it" and a huge smile came on her face "Can I at least put shoes on?"

"I guess!"

Meg came back a minute later with all of her things, and a pair of vans on her feet. She locked her door and we made our way to the game.

As we walked through campus towards the gym I could feel people's eyes on us. Girls and guys eyeing us, looking at what we were wearing, wondering what kind of people would wear clothes like that showed off so much. It felt liberating, it felt freeing, and most of all it felt right.

We got to the gym a little late meaning the only seats left were on the top row and right at the end of the stands. Not against a wall, but beside the railing looking down towards a passageway. As we walked in and up the stands the eyes around us followed up. My dress showing off my tits, and my g-string on display. Meg behind me in her slutty shorts and shirt. We had shimmy pass through the aisle to get to our seats. As we went I swore I could feel a hand or too caress my ass. The new me didn't even try to stop them. After what felt like an eternity of saying "sorry" as we passed, we finally made it to our seats.

We sat down and took a deep breath, our knees touching. I looked down to the court and saw Mary playing. She looked so good in her little volleyball outfit, sweating, concentrating. I looked over at Meg and she was concentrating on the game as well. I took my phone out of my purse and took a selfie of Meg and I, making sure to show what we were wearing, and then a second picture of the gym and the crowd, and sent them to V. Almost instantaneously I heard a bing from a response.

V: Looking good babe!

V: Having fun?

I turned my phone and tapped Meg on the shoulder to show her who I was talking to. I'm sure Meg would never forget V from our time in the library.

"Oh god, we're playing with her again?" Meg said with a little laugh

"Yep!" I replied with a huge smile while turning my gaze back to my phone.

Me: Of course!

Me: OMG it was so crazy walking here with everyone looking at us

V: And did you like it?

Me: YES!

V: Of course you did! ;)

Me: I'm pretty sure some people grabbed my ass while we were trying to get to our seats too

V: I bet you liked that too lol

Me: Uh... yes!

V: My god, you are becoming a slut lol

Me: Maybe I am ;)

"What are you guys talking about?" Meg asked leaning in trying to see my phone

"You know, the regular, just how much I like showing off" I replied with a chuckle. We were talking pretty quietly since we were around so many other people.

"Does she have anything she wants us to do?" Meg asked with a sly expression on her face. Her hand moved over and landed on my bare knee.

I leaned over to her ear "Who's the slutty one now?" and we both smiled.

"I don't know, let me ask her" I said as I started typing.

Me: So... Meg wants to know if you have any things you want us to do...

V: Oh really?

V: Sounds like you found a slutty little friend to play with

I turned the phone and showed Meg what V wrote

Me: Meg says that yes, I have found a slutty friend to play with

V: Well good then!

V: Hmmmmm let me think

Meg's hand moved a little bit further up my thigh as we waited. My dress sat about half way up my thigh, my legs were closed, and her warm hand felt amazing.

V: Well first of all you have way too many buttons done up on your dress

V: I want Meg to undo to at the top and two at the bottom and then show me

Me: OK...

I responded simply and turned the phone to show Meg. My heart was beating a little faster already. It wasn't so much about four buttons being undone, it was because there were people around us. I was at the railing, but there were people in front of us, and Meg had a little bit of space beside her, but there were two guys from school there still. It's one thing to do it when you don't think people can see, but this was different. People may not notice, but they could see if they wanted to.

Meg read the message and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek as her hand moved up my body and stopped at the top of my dress. Our eyes locked on to each others and I didn't need to say the words, she knew I wanted her to do it. Her fingers gently popped the first button out of place, and quickly followed with the second one. The opening of my dress now plunged a little deeper than before, maybe a couple of inches. The fabric flayed open slightly now offering more of my cleavage to everyone's view.

I watched as Meg's hand move down my body to the bottom hem of my dress and easily popped open the two buttons. Just like the top of my dress, the bottom now pulled open a little more. The dress naturally wanted to pull open because of its tightness. Meg kept her hand on my knee while I took a picture and sent it to V.

V: Very good.

V: You look amazing

V: But now it's Meg's turn ;)

V: Hopefully she is still OK with playing along?

I turned my phone to show Meg and she nodded with approval and a smile.

Me: Yes, she is ready!

V: Good

V: So here's what I want her to do

V: Well you can help too

V: Tie a knot in Meg's t-shirt so it's shorter

V: and when I say shorter I mean just under her tits

V: and then of course a picture ;)

Me: Sounds good good babe!

I showed Meg the texts and I could see her eyes get bigger. But before I knew it, her hands were moving to gather up her shirts fabric. She pulled it tight so the shirt strained against her braless tits and handed me the fabric. I put a knot in it and looked at her. Her whole midriff was showing now and it looked amazing. Her shorts were below her belly button, and her shirt was pulled up just below her breasts. My hand instinctively ran moved over to her and ran down her stomach. All I wanted to do was continue my movement into her shorts and rub her pussy which was probably wet right now. But I couldn't, not here.

I pulled my phone out again and took a picture with Meg turning towards me to show off her new outfit and sent it to V.

V: Wow

V: She looks so hot

V: I can't believe she is dressed like that

V: I mean I can because I told her to do it

V: But you know what I mean lol

Me: Ya, she looks so hot

Me: I want to taste her pussy so badly!

V: Mmmm you slut!

V: OK

V: Ready for your next challenge?

Me: Obviously!

I waited a few seconds for V to write her next demand. I could feel my pussy getting wetter every second. Meg was leaning over my shoulder trying to see what V was typing.

V: OK, tell Meg to unbutton another 3 buttons on the top AND bottom of your dress

V: Then I want you to open your legs nice and wide to show off that slutty g-string of yours

My mind raced, but it was in the direction of excitement, not fear.

Me: Fuck... yes

V: I can't wait to see!

I turned the phone to Meg and she smiled. She leaned over and kissed my neck as her hand moved to the top buttons on my dress. Button by button came undone and the opening lowered and lowered. After 3 more buttons, 5 in total, the opening was done below my tits. One wrong movement and my nipples would be our for anyone to see. Her hand roamed it's way down my body, over my midriff until it reached the bottom buttons. The kissed moved to nibbling on my ear, my pussy was getting more and more moist. Again the buttons started being undone, one by one. I could feel the cool air running further up my legs. After each button I opened my legs a little further. After the third button was undone I pushed my legs as wide as I could without the dress ripping open. My knees were at least a foot apart now. Anyone looking up this direction would be able to see my bright orange g-string. I was sure it was soaking wet too. It felt amazing. Being this open, this on display in front of so many people. It was taking all of my strength to not touch myself. And by looking at Meg it was taking all of her strength not to touch me too.

I picked up my phone and took a picture and sent it to V. Meg and I both waited in anticipation.

V: Fucking amazing

V: You look so fucking slutty I can't stand it

V: I'm rubbing my clit just so you know ;)

Me: I'm glad you like it lol

V: Ya, just a little lol

Me: Sooooo

Me: Task for Meg?

Me: The game is almost done so we need to hurry

V: Hmmm OK OK

V: Just give me a minute

Meg and I waited for the next task. Our arms were around each others lower backs, rubbing gently. We both just wanted to rip our clothes off and fuck each other, but we knew we couldn't. It felt like an eternity waiting for V's next message.

V: OK

V: Well there isn't much more we can do to Meg's clothing except take it off

V: Which I don't think is in the plans lol

Me: Ya, not today lol

V: Well then here is the task

V: Rub Meg's midriff and then slowly put your hand down her shorts

V: Slide a finger into her wet pussy

V: Take it out and taste it

I looked over at Meg and she was already opening her legs. It dawned on my then that Meg might be an even bigger public slut then me.

I moved my hand over to her and ran it slowly up her exposed thigh. Our eyes were locked onto each other. Slowly, inch by inch my hand moved towards her shorts, up overtop and on to her midriff. I spent a second there rubbing it softly, I even think Meg let out a soft moan that no one else heard. My fingers felt the edge of her shorts as they gently moved under the fabric. I was getting closer and we were both waiting for the moment when I ran across her clit. When I felt it she squirmed in her seat. My finger circled it gently, not wanting to raise any suspicions. Meg's eyes closed and my finger continued lower to her slit. I ran my fingers up and down it feeling how wet she was. My other hand didn't care anymore and found its way to my own pussy. There I was in the middle of the gym rubbing myself and Meg without a care in the world. I slowly pushed my index finger into her waiting pussy. It slid in with no resistance. She was so wet there wasn't anyway there could be. I pushed it in deeper and deeper, and then back out again. I looked at her, she wanted it so badly. I pushed my finger back in, and out, in and out, in and out. Meg started to squirm in her seat and I knew I had to stop. My hand moved it's way out from her shorts and I could see the glistening on my fingers. My other hand removed itself from my own pussy and grabbed my phone. I took a picture of my finger, and then a picture of it in my mouth with a smile. I sent the pictures to V as Meg and I held hands.

V: Mmmm so sexy

V: So fucking sexy

V: You two are amazing

V: Two amazing sluts

I showed the phone to Meg and we both smiled.

V: Is the game done?

Me: Ya, just finished

V: Well I think you two deserve to have a little fun together

I leaned over towards Meg and kissed on the lips. I didn't care who saw.

Me: I think so too ;)

V: Well make sure you tell me all about it

V: I want to know what you two sluts get up too ;)

Me: I will babe!

Me: I love you!

V: I Love you too!

V logged off and I closed my phone. Meg and I waited a few minutes for the people below us to clear out before we started to exit. We both decided to leave our clothes the way they were. Her shirt still tied up right below her tits, and my dress almost completely open. Each step my orange g-string game into view, and every bounce my tits almost fell out. I looked down and my left nipple was completely in view of everyone. I didn't do anything to change it. The eyes on us made us feel amazing. We loved the excitement. People were either turned on by us, or disgusted. It didn't matter to us, we just loved the feeling of being sluts.

Eventually we returned to our dorm and were on our floor. My room was first so I stopped there and told Meg I would meet her in her room in a few minutes. She kissed me and I watched as she walked down the hall, my eyes were locked on her ass.

I went into my room and just wanted to plug in my phone. I reached over my desk and grabbed the cord to plug it in. On top of my laptop was a sticky note.

"I need to talk to you. I'm in the shower. Come see me. Mary"

For some reason I looked over my shoulder like I expected it to be some kind of prank. I picked up the note and read it again. She needs to talk to me? In the shower? And this was from Mary? My mind started to go through the possibilities. What could she want?

I wasn't going to wait to find out. I put the note back down on my desk and walked out the door. I stopped by Meg's room to explain the Mary note and apologized, promising to make it up to her real soon. We kissed and I continued on my way. As I walked towards the bathroom I just kept thinking of all of the different things that Mary could want. Part of my brain wanted to go to dirty places, Mary fucking me, me fucking Mary, but I also knew that it was unlikely based on how things have gone so far. I rounded the corner and pushed the door into the washroom open.

My eyes scanned the back of the room where the showers were. I called out "Mary?", "Hello?". I saw steam coming from behind one of the shower curtains and then it slid to the side just slightly and Mary's head popped through.

"Hey Steph" Mary said speaking loudly over the sound of the shower. "Come over here so we can talk!"

I walked towards her shower stall. Her eyes were moving up and down my body, I could feel them. I was still wearing my short see through white dress with the buttons undone both on the top and the bottom. When I reached the shower stall I leaned against the small tile wall separating the stalls.

"What's up?" I asked still a little confused about why I was here

"I just wanted to say thanks for coming to my game today... I saw you and Meg sitting up in the stands" Mary finished the sentence with a smile, maybe a smirk.

My mind raced. "Oh really? You saw us..." What do I say next? "Well hopefully we didn't distract you." I smiled.

"Oh not at all, I really liked the view actually. You two put on quite a little show for me and well basically everyone on the other side of the gym" She chuckled.

"What?! All those people noticed us?" I was partially shocked, mortified, excited and playing along with Mary. I think we both were.

"Well not everyone, but I did for sure"

"You looked so good out there on the court" I started "Especially with your tight shorts and shirt... your body is amazing"

I could see Mary's face start to blush "Well... thanks."

"So what did you want to talk about? Or was it only to embarrass me and say that you saw what Meg and I were doing?" I smiled while she laughed.

"No... well... I just wanted to say that I was thinking about our last conversation again, and then seeing you and Meg sitting up there, doing whatever you were doing, it just... uh... Turned me on so much."

"Is that right?" I smirked, trying to get her to keep talking.

"Ya... like a lot. I wanted to touch myself so badly while I was sitting on the bench looking up at you two. I could see Meg undoing your buttons, and you tying her shirt up. It was so hot. Why were you two doing it?"

"Well my girlfriend, V, I told you about her, well she likes to tell me to do things, and, umm, I like to do them."

"And Meg?"

"Well she likes to join in too" I laughed "Why don't you keep going... tell me how turned on you were"

"Well lets just say if my shorts were white instead of black it would have been pretty noticeable" We both laughed as I moved off the wall a little and out faces got closer. I wanted nothing more then to pull her close to me and make out with her.

"And how do you feel right now?" I looked into her eyes. Her face turned red again.

"Turned on..."

"Well why don't you do something about it?" My eyes still locked on to hers. My pussy was starting to soak.

"Uh... what do you mean...?"

"Touch yourself"

"Uhhhhhhh"

"Now" Part of me liked being in charge. The more turned on I got, the more I wanted to play with Mary, and the only way to do that was to get her beyond the wall she was currently stuck at.

"Ummmm... OK..." She said.

I could tell she wasn't entirely sure what she was doing was OK, or right, or what she wanted, but I knew once she did it, once she started to feel the pleasure, she would get more into it.

Her head was still peaking through the shower curtain, but now it fell down loosely, not pulled to the side as her hand moved down to her pussy. I couldn't see anything, but her eyes closed for a moment and a moan escaped her lips and I knew she was playing with herself. I started talking to her. "Keep going... Think about how turned on you are and how good it feels to play with yourself" Her eyes closed again and her head rolled back. "Think about me and Meg playing up on the bleachers while you watched us and how horny it made you." My hand slipped down under my dress, pushed my panties to the side and started to play with my own soaking wet pussy. I heard another moan escape Mary's lips. "Think about when you saw me fucking myself on my bed in our room, how that made you feel, how you wanted to be doing it with me..." I pushed the comment. I wanted to see how she would react to the idea of her and me playing together. Her eyes opened and she looked at me. I waited a second and then she licked her lips slowly and seductively. I knew that was my opening.

My hand reached for the shower curtain and slowly slid it to the side exposing Mary's completely naked body to my eyes. Water cascading over her tits, over her toned stomach and her shaven pussy. Her wet hair looked amazing, but most of all, her eyes full of lust looking at me. Mary leaned back against the wall and continued to play with herself as I watched. She could see my hand playing with my pussy too, we just watched each other for a minute until I couldn't take it anymore.

I walked into the shower pulling the curtain closed behind me. My white dress got soaked and became completely see thru. I didn't care. I moved until I was right against Mary, I pushed her hard against the back wall and kissed her. I was so turned on I just wanted to take control. My lips pushed roughly against hers and our mouths parted, our tongues met and we made out passionately. I grabbed her tits and played with her nipples. To my surprise I could feel Mary moan into my mouth. It was obvious she liked me taking over. I reached down and started playing with her wet pussy, my finger running up and down her slit. Slowly I slid a finger into her waiting hole, her mouth separated from mine momentarily as she let out a loud moan. It was obvious she was starting to get into it. Her legs opened wider giving me more access to her cunt.

I got down on my knees as I continued to finger fuck her. My mouth attached itself to her clit, I wanted to turn her on to a point where she couldn't stop. I felt her hand on the back of my head and push my mouth and tongue harder on to her clit. I could feel her start to move her hips against me. She loved it. I slide a second finger into her hole gently. To my surprise I felt her hand grab my wrist and start to move my hand with it's two fingers in her hole in and out faster and harder, faster and harder. "Ughhhh fuck..." I heard her say out loud. I kept fucking her hard with my fingers while I continued to play with her clit. I could feel her getting close to cumming when we both heard the door open to the bathroom, I didn't care, but I could feel Mary tense up, I looked up at her and I could see the fear in her eyes. My fingers slid out of her pussy and I moved myself back up so we were face to face. I gently rubbed her pussy while I whispered in her ear.