College Games Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about them... do what feels good... who cares who knows what we're doing... doing this feels good and we love it..." I looked at her and she still looked a little worried "I want you to think about how your pussy feels, and then you're going to get on your knees and eat my ass... OK?" Our eyes met again and she slowly nodded. She was engrossed by what was happening and would do what I said.

I pushed her down to her knees with the water running over her. I turned around and leaned against the wall and pulled up my dress so it was over my hips, I slid my panties down and spread my legs. Without any further instruction I felt her hands on my ass and she pulled them apart, her tongue touched my asshole and my eyes rolled back. It felt amazing, and it seemed like she had done this before. Her tongue moved up and down, side to side and in circles. Every once and a while it would probe gently into my hole making me gasp with pleasure. "FUCK YES" I said loudly as she kept her tongue on my ass. I didn't care who heard me, and I think the more brazen I was the more she realized nothing was going to stop us.

I stood up for a second and spun around. Our eyes met and it looked like she was upset that she had to stop tasting my ass. It made me wonder more about Mary. Maybe there was more to her then I could even think about right now. It didn't matter, I just wanted her to fuck my pussy, I needed to feel something inside of me.

"Finger fuck me and lick my clit" I said to her. She wasted now time.

Her mouth attached itself to my clit as she slid a finger into my hole. "Fuck my hard" I said while looking down at her. She started to thrust the finger into me roughly. "More... I need more in my pussy". A second finger slid in, but I still needed more "Put four fingers in my slutty cunt!" I almost screamed. I was so turned on. Even for me and how horny I've been this was surprising. I just needed to feel a stretch so badly. "Mmmmm fuck me hard Mary... fuck me like a slut" As her fingers kept driving into my pussy I started to move up and down trying to ride her fingers. "Mmmm fuck... fuck... FUCK!" I started to get closer to cumming. I loved every minute of it. "YES FUCK ME CUNT" I said while looking down at Mary. I felt her other hand run up my body and start to pinch my nipples through my dress. That little bit of extra attention started to push me over the edge. After a few more minutes of her fucking my pussy with her fingers and her tongue lashing at my clit I finally gave in and came all over her hand. "FUCKK YES!" I screamed while coming down from the high. Mary lifted herself off her knees and brought her fingers covered in my cum up to my mouth. I licked every finger clean and we smiled at each other.

I pushed Mary back up against the wall and started to kiss her. My tongue entered her mouth as I pushed two fingers back into her pussy. I could feel her moan as we kissed. My fingers kept working her hole until I felt her cum on them. We broke out kiss and I had her lick her own fingers clean. We smiled at each other, and then we kissed again.

The water kept cascading over our bodies, I let the water run over my head and down my body. Mary moved under the stream and washed her hair as I leaned against the wall just out of the way slowly rubbing my clit watching her naked body. After a few minutes Mary reached her hand out and turned off the water. She turned towards me and we kissed gently, her hand reaching out around me and grabbed her towel. She dried her hair roughly and and wrapped it around her body, covering her tits and ending just below her ass. It was at this point that we both realized something.

"Oh shit" Mary said "I don't have a towel for you"

I looked down and saw that my dress was completely see thru. I pushed it down from above my hips so it was covering my ass, even though you could see right through it. My mind went through my options for a second. How could I cover myself? And then it hit me, I didn't care. I loved showing off and being a slut. This was the new me.

"Oh, don't worry about it, I'm fine like this" I smirked at Mary and pushed the curtain back.

Two girls from our floor were brushing their teeth at the sinks and as we walked out of the shower they turned towards us and gawked. One smiled, one was just in disbelief. I smiled back and reached back to grab Mary's hand. I could tell she was looking at the ground trying to hide from the two girls. We walked back to our room hand in hand, and when we got inside I looked at her closely, our eyes locking, and our lips meeting. I gave her a kiss.

"I had a lot of fun tonight" I said with a smile

"Ya... me too... I can't believe we did that..."

"Did you like it?" I asked with a smirk

"Well obviously!" Mary laughed. "It was so fucking hot!"

"Ya... it was!" I joined her laugh as she turned around and removed her towel. "I'm going to chat with Victoria and let her know about my crazy day. Sleep tight!" And with that I took off my wet dress and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I spent the next hour chatting with V, filling her in on everything that happened. She loved it and kept telling me to keep going and to try new things. I knew I would, I couldn't wait to do something slutty again.