College Girl Becomes a Size Queen

Story Info
College girl discovers she loves large cocks.
5.9k words
4.53
95.9k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think Jake was my type. He seemed like a typical frat boy, with an old-fashioned, Southern view on most things. Sure, he was gorgeous and just brushing against his muscular shoulders or my hip touching his strong legs was enough to send shivers down my spine and moisten my pussy lips. But I liked more attainable guys, geeky or artsy dudes.

When we first started hanging out, during my junior year in college, I thought he would be a fuck-buddy. But he grew on me. He was smart and analytical, always taking his time before he spoke on a complicated issue, and his opinions and ideas often surprised me and made me see things differently. He was thoughtful, always bringing me a drink before I knew I was thirsty, a snack before I realized I was hungry and offering his jacket to me before I felt the chill. It felt like having a pleasant father figure around always taking care of me. A sexy father figure. With a huge cock.

I have never before or since been so consistently satisfied and surprised sexually. He once made me come without touching me below the neck and shoulders. He once gave me an orgasm (it may actually have been several orgasms) that lasted more than 10 minutes. He made me squirt so often, I got used to sleeping in a puddle.

It was as if he were constructed in a factory with the goal of creating the perfect orgasm-producing machine for me. His hands, his fingers, his mind, his muscles and his long, thick, uncircumcised cock were designed to make me come. And I used that orgasm machine nearly every night - sometimes three or four times a night.

The first time we had sex, I was on the rebound. I had planned on just fooling around with Jake to forget the other guy. I figured I would give him a handjob, he would get me off with his fingers or tongue, and it would help me move on. Instead, once I held his penis in my two hands - it truly took two hands to jerk him off - I was hooked on Jake. He could have owned me, degrading me in any way he wanted. That is how much I desired him. But he didn't degrade me. He treated me like a princess. Well, a slutty, nympho princess who loves a thick cock.

My first night with him, I had an earth-shattering, full-body orgasm that left me tingling for hours. After that night, it seemed as if I was cock-drunk for weeks. I walked around campus in a daze, just thinking about the next time I could be alone with him. Sometimes, I couldn't wait until we were alone, fucking him in the college newspaper office or with our roommates able to hear our loud moans through thin walls. When I wasn't holding his cock in my hands, or trying to fit it into my mouth or having it stretch my pussy, I was plotting how to get it again.

The second time we had sex, we were working late in our college newspaper office. When the last other worker closed the door and left us alone, I could feel my labia swell and dampen. Jake just smiled at me and kept working. About 20 minutes later, he asked if I was finished. "Close," I said.

He stood behind me looking at my monitor. Just the feel of his hip against my shoulder sent goosebumps appeared on my forearms and blood engorged my clitoris. I fumbled through my final pages and turned off the computer, as I smiled at him nervously. Would he walk me home? Would he come into my apartment? Would he come inside me again?

He answered in one movement, lifting me completely out of the chair, then putting his hands under my thighs and kissing me. I locked my legs around him and wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed passionately for minutes. Red splotches appeared on my neck and my pale cheeks as I grew excited.

"Should we head to your place?" he said.

"No," I answered. "Undress me."

He placed me on a large work table, and walked toward the exit, locking the door.

By the time he came back, my sweater was off, and he had unbuttoned his shirt. The glimpse of his ab muscles sent shivers over my body. He unclasped my bra and immediately took my erect, pink nipple into his mouth, sucking hungrily before moving on. The feel of his mouth on me washed away the worries I had about getting caught in the office. I pulled off his shirt and ran my hands over his chest and shoulders.

We kissed long and deep as he moved his hands across my breasts, down my sides and to my hips. I kicked off my shoes and helped him pull my jeans off. He stepped back and looked at me in white cotton panties and a pair of white socks. "This look is actually very sexy," he said. "Lily, the innocent-looking sexpot."

I blushed and pulled at his belt buckle, struggling until he helped me. Together, we pulled down his pants as my labia swelled and moistened in anticipation. I grabbed his shaft while he was still wiggling out of his jeans and boxers. I released a guttural "mmmmmm," as I admired his thickness, which was two handfuls even though it was only semi-erect. I wished that I had planned ahead and brought lube in my backpack. Despite my wetness, I knew Jake's girth and length would push hard against the edges of my 20-year-old pussy.

As if he read my mind, he kneeled in front of the table, yanked my underwear off and licked up and down my labia. He pulled back my clitoral hood and pressed the top of his tongue against the spot, giving me long strokes while he entered my folds with one and then two fingers. I threw back my head and moaned, rubbing my fingers through his hair. He teased me with his tongue for several minutes, stopping just as the early orgasm warning signs of heavy breathing, heart racing and loud moaning indicated I was about to explode. I let out a disappointed mumble as his warm tongue moved away, but I hoped it meant that he would soon give me his appendage that I really wanted.

He stood up, his blood-filled erection pointing upward, veins bulging and a tiny bubble of precum glistening on the tip. I sat up, grasped the shaft and stroked. I rubbed my thumb over his sensitive hole and spread the precum around the head. I stuck two fingers inside my moist folds and spread my juices along the ridge of his head and down his shaft.

"You're so big. Be gentle," I said.

"Lie back and spread your legs," he said. "I'll go slow."

I leaned down and kissed the top of his penis, then suckled the head slathering it with my saliva. Tasting him, feeling his warm, engorged flesh against my tongue filled me with anticipation.

"I can't wait to feel you. I can't wait to feel you stretch my walls again," I said, his tip against my mouth.

I leaned back against the cold table and spread my legs, pushing my feet into the air. I put my hands behind my thighs and waited to feel the pressure of his head against my wet but still-tight opening. He leaned down and brought his tongue to my slit again, giving several long slow licks, prepping my labia and vagina. His thumb lingered over my clitoris, rubbing gently. I was so aroused, I thought I might come as soon as he put the tip in.

I felt the head pushing against my wetness, the tip slipping partially in as my fluids and his saliva reduced the friction. But he had to stop as that prominent ridge bumped against my opening, too big for insertion without more force. I wiggled my ass and moved my hand to my crotch, using my fingers to try and spread my swollen labia wider. Jake paused, allowing my body to adjust to his size. He slowly resumed pushing, still teasing my clit with his thumb. There was an audible, wet popping sound, like an old-fashioned drain plug being pulled out of a bathtub, and I felt the hard ridge of his cockhead press deeper inside of me, pushing against my walls as his shaft began to slide deeper inside of me. I gasped and held my breath from the dizzying mix of pain followed by pleasure. "Mmmmmm," was the involuntary sound that escaped my lips.

"It feels so perfect Lily. You are so tight and wet. My cock belongs inside of you. I can't stop thinking about fucking you," he said, as his penis went deeper and his thumb rubbed my clit. He wasn't even halfway in, but I was reeling from the sensation of his hard flesh pushing against my walls. I could feel the wave of pleasure welling up inside me.

"Oh God. Jake, I'm coming already," I said, as my vagina muscles started clenching against his penis, my legs trembled and electric shocks rippled through my nervous system.

"Good girl. Come for me Lily," he said. "I want you to feel good."

He held my hips as I came, holding me tight until the convulsions stopped. He then started pushing again, and my orgasm had seemingly loosened me up. He was able to push his entire length inside of me, sliding in and out easily. I had just come, but the full feeling and the weight of his strong body against me was arousing me more. Jake started to catch a rhythm, pulling more than halfway out and then thrusting all the way inside of me, so deep I could almost feel his penis against my stomach. I moved my feet, wrapping my legs around his hips so my ankles were pulling his tight ass muscles toward me.

Suddenly, I felt weightless, as he put his hands under my bottom and lifted me off the table without pulling his penis out of me. I wrapped my hands around his neck, but he was strong enough to lift me without help. Now he was thrusting his pelvis forward while pulling me down. Every stroke ended up deeper than any penis had ever been inside of me. The thrusts were so frenetic, my breathing and heart rate sped up. My pussy felt like it was being stretched and manipulated like an accordion, full and spread, then tightening up as he pulled back, then full again. Our bodies crashed together at the end of each thrust, and we both moaned.

The second orgasm rippled out from my vagina down my legs and up my spine, nerve endings firing and muscles convulsing as he thrusted. A burst of liquid spewed out of me, and I screamed as his cock pierced my pulsating vagina. He didn't give me a second to recover. I was still coming as he pulled out of me briefly, bent me down so my chest and head were now on the table and entered me from behind. He was thrusting again, as my pussy was still tingling with orgasm, now his balls hitting my clit with every push.

I came again - or maybe that second orgasm never ended - but now my body was bucking against him. I felt completely full, and he pushed even harder with three deep thrusts. He pulled my hips as hard as he could, and it felt like our lower bodies were fusing together as the first warm cum filled me. He held me tight as his cock throbbed deep inside of me, flooding me.

I was so satisfied and emotionally spent, I had to hold back from telling him that I loved him. But I wondered if I did. I couldn't imagine feeling closer to someone physically. I wanted to hold on to him all night in that dingy office. He grew soft inside of me, and we finally separated, liquid running down my pale thighs. When he pulled out, my vagina felt like a bag that had been too full and was now emptied out. Naked other than my socks, his cum dripping out of me and my nipples sore from being erect for an hour, I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him, tasting my pussy juices on his lips and tongue. I didn't want the kiss to end, but he eventually broke it off. We cleaned up the table and used paper towels to wipe the floor around it to clean any evidence of our act. We used half a can of air freshener to cover up the smell of sex that filled the room, and finally headed to my apartment. I wrapped myself around him sleeping deeply as I only could after an amazing orgasm.

I woke up with my head on his strong chest, and his thick hard-on poking me in the ribs. Before he even opened his eyes, I was stroking his shaft. He woke up smiling. I leaned down and took as much as I could into my mouth, stroking him firmly while I licked the head and suckled his tip. I rubbed his balls, as my clit swelled and my labia grew damp. I got up on all fours and positioned my hips toward him, so he could stretch his arm around and finger me as I pleased him with my mouth. He quickly had two fingers inside of me and his thumb was rubbing my clitoris. I could feel his balls swelling and he was starting to moan.

Jake's hand was running gently through my hair. "I'm going to come, Lily."

I guess he wanted to give me fair warning, but I wasn't some cocktease who was going to pull off and shoot his cum toward his stomach. His warning just made me stroke harder and slurp the head with more intensity. The warm cum landed on the middle of my tongue, and I kept stroking, massaging every drip into my mouth and then down my throat. He tasted slightly bitter, but I wanted him to feel good, considering how hard he had made me come the night before.

After he came, he stroked my clit and fingered me until I had a small orgasm, my vaginal muscles clamping down on his strong fingers. I kissed him, and I like that he wasn't afraid to kiss me after I had swallowed him. I felt so close to him, I wanted to connect with him in every way.

The passion went on for weeks, in my apartment and the office mostly. We never went to his place because he lived at the fraternity house. I didn't really like hanging out with the frat guys, but I agreed to be his date to a party after a football game. It was actually fun, and we both got a little drunk on the strong punch that filled most of the red Solo cups at the party. It was still early, and we were dancing and starting to make out. His hands wandered under my skirt, and I could feel his bulge against me as we moved. I tried to talk him into going to my apartment, but he didn't want to abandon the guys. After about 30 minutes of dancing, making out and groping, he pulled me by the wrist up the stairs to the infamous frat rooms.

There was no one upstairs, and he closed the door behind us, promising me that his two roommates would be at the party for hours. We fell onto his twin bed, and I was having fun and feeling kind of naughty fooling around with him in the frat house. It didn't take him long to get my top off and start sucking my nipples. Moments later, my panties were on the floor, and I was sitting against the wall with my legs hanging off the bed. Jake was kneeling on the floor as his tongue lapped at my pussy as his fingers pressed upward toward my G-spot. I used one hand to cup my breast and stimulate my nipples, and the other to grab his hair roughly. I was moaning as the warning signs of orgasm washed over me.

Suddenly, the door burst open and Jake's roommate Matt bounded in. He paused for a second and we made eye contact just as my legs began to quiver and my vagina muscles clenched down on Jake's fingers. Jake didn't acknowledge him, continuing his skilled tongue work on my clitoris. Matt's mouth opened in surprise, as he stared at my orgasm face, my trembling legs and my pale thighs clamping around his roommate's head.

After the shock subsided, he walked briskly to his desk, retrieved something out of his drawer and headed back out the door. I decided not to worry about being exposed to one frat boy, especially since the orgasm was still coursing through my body. I noticed that he paused again at the door and stared, waiting until I made eye contact with him again, and then smiled at me before walking out.

Jake and I laughed as I recovered from my orgasm. I put him on his back and straddled him. My pussy was wet enough to slide him in more easily than usual, but I still had to take my time fitting his bell-shaped head. The familiar, full feeling spread pleasure across my lower body. Soon, I had taken his whole cock inside me, his hands rubbing my nipples as I slid up and down. I reached between my legs and grasped his shaft. I loved feeling my wetness on him as he entered me. I started to finger my clit as I bounced on his thick penis. Within minutes, my pussy was convulsing again. Just as my orgasm started, I felt Jake's cum spreading inside of me. I collapsed on his chest and fell asleep

I woke up hours later with Jake's flaccid cock still inside of me. I started kissing him, and gently grinding his hips. Before he woke, I could feel him growing. In a few minutes, I was full again, his cock inflating inside of me. He eventually woke and started kissing me back and pressing upward with his hips. I bounced on him, and some of his cum dripped out of me and down the shaft of his thick penis. The sight turned both of us on even more, and helped us wake up. Suddenly, his strong hands lifted me by the hips and placed me down. I was on all fours, angled toward the other side of the room. He scooped up the cum that had dripped off his cock with his fingers, rubbing it on my clit and labia.

"You're so nasty," I said.

"And you love that about me," he said, driving his full girth into me with one thrust that took my breath away. I gasped and moaned as his balls hit my clitoris with every push.

My eyes were growing adjusted to the dark room, and I thought I saw motion on the lower bunk across the way. I had not heard Matt come back in, but he must have climbed into bed while we slept. Even in the dark I could see pale skin of a naked man, the covers tossed off. It looked like his head was turned toward us, and his hand was moving up and down over his crotch. I was stunned and embarrassed, but I couldn't concentrate on the invasion of privacy because every two seconds a large cock was filling me up to my navel, taking my breath away and making it impossible to think of anything other than my own pleasure.

I started to get turned on, knowing that Matt was watching us. I was excited knowing that he was stroking his cock in front of me. It turned me on even more that he wanted me to know he was masturbating while his roommate fucked me. It was like Matt was the third person in our bed. I started moaning loudly, for Matt more than Jake. I talked dirty to Jake, telling him things I never said out loud.

"Fill me up, Jake. I need all of your cum. You're thick cock is stretching me. Come in me again. I'm going to come. You're fucking me so good, I'm gonna come on your giant cock."

And I did, I came, while I stared at Matt. My vaginal walls convulsed, squeezing against Jake's veiny girth. My legs quivered and I cried out loud enough for the whole fraternity to hear. Seconds later, I heard a muffled groan from the other side of the room, and I saw the motion of Matt's arm stop. I couldn't see his cum, but I imagined thick ropes shooting from his hips to his chest, all for me.

Seconds later, Jake called my name loudly. He pulled my hips hard against him, and I felt him throbbing as another warm load spread inside of me. I pushed hard against him, wanting every bit of his cum in me. And I wondered how warm Matt's cum felt. I wondered how it would feel to have each of them come inside me, or Matt in my mouth while Jake filled my vagina. I rubbed my clit to the image in my head, nearly having another orgasm as Jake's penis was growing soft inside of me.

I slinked out of the bed and pulled my panties over my still dripping pussy, anxious to get out of the boys' lair. I got dressed quickly, while Jake begged me to stay the night. But I didn't want the whole frat to know what a slut I had turned into. Jake eventually offered to take me home, and he ended up staying the night with me. He woke up hard, and I rode his cock slowly and gently (my vagina was raw and stretched from the hard sex earlier) until he came inside me for the third time. I didn't come, but I felt so sexy, draining his huge cock three times in one night.

Jake and I were happy as a couple for months. We grew more comfortable sexually, and I got used to his size (sort of). And he was a good boyfriend, supportive without being smothering. I went with him to frat parties and formals, and he came with me to lectures by authors and romantic movies.

We were together nonstop, and we even got to see each other over the Christmas break. We both lived in the same large metro area, albeit nearly an hour apart. We had a date downtown, and I introduced him to some of my high school friends, all of whom swooned over his good looks - especially when I told them about the hidden asset in his pants.

12