College Girl Becomes a Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went with a group of friends to New Orleans for New Year's Eve. He asked me to go, but I decided to stay home to save cash and spend more time with my parents. Of course, on New Year's, I got a call from some high school friends and met them at a casual party. That's where I saw Steven, my high school obsession. I had thought I was in love with him, and he led me on for years. I wanted to "go steady" and he wanted to take advantage of me whenever it was convenient for him. I always showed up when he called. We never had sex, but we had fumbled around like teenagers do.

When we were 18 during our senior year, he would come over to my house in the afternoons. We would make out, and he would feel me up, first over my bra, and after a week or so, under the bra. Then my bra came off, and his hands roamed under my skirt, and then under my panties, the first man to ever touch my vagina and the first to rub my clit. He begged me to touch him, and eventually I did. His was the first erection I ever held, stroking his average length cock awkwardly in my high school bed, stunned when he filled my hand with a sticky warm mess. I blew him a few times before I knew how to really suck cock, and we played "just the tip" once, and he shot his semen on my pubic hair and belly.

We had lacked experience, and I had lacked confidence. But here he was a couple years later, and I felt like a very different woman. And seeing him, my long-time crush, got me weak in the knees, especially after a few drinks.

We talked for a long time, eventually ending up on a couch in an empty room because he said it "was too loud" everywhere else. He kissed me roughly, and the alcohol and nostalgia made me temporarily forget about Jake. Before long, I felt Steven's erection pressing against my thighs, and he pulled off my top. His lips on my nipples filled me with desire. He quickly had his hands under my skirt, his fingers finding my wetness. He surprised me by putting his face between my legs. He had tried a couple times in high school, but he had never been able to make me orgasm.

He had apparently learned some moves after a 2½ years in college. His tongue lathered my labia gently, then found my engorged clitoris while his fingers entered me and pressed upward toward my G-spot. I couldn't help but moan, and he smirked confidently between my legs. Within minutes, the orgasm rippled through my body, and my legs clamped around his ears as I grabbed him by the hair, biting down on my hand to stop my screams of orgasm from interrupting the party.

Before I could recover, his pants and boxers were off, and he was kneeling between my legs with his stiff cock glistening with precum. "I don't have a condom, but I can pull out," he said.

"It's OK Steven. I'm on the pill," I said.

He smiled as if he hit the lottery. I don't know why I didn't tell him I had a boyfriend. Or maybe I should have just given him another one of those high school handjobs. I was drunk, still glowing from orgasm and eager to be full. But really, I was driven to impress him. I wanted him to see that he should have chosen me as a girlfriend, instead of making me a secret tryst. I wanted to forget those shameful, sloppy and awkward afternoons. I wanted so show him, that I was a real woman, and he should have treated me better.

He paused, rubbing his tip against my wet labia. "Are you ready, Lily? Spread your legs wide so it doesn't hurt," he said, with true concern in his voice. Even though I had held his average-sized penis many times, his confidence made me wonder if he had somehow gotten larger over the past couple years.

He lined his cock up with my opening, and I held my breath anticipating being penetrated and stretched, just as I felt every time Jake was inside me. Steven's head pressed against my pussy, still wet from his tongue. Instantly he was past my opening and half of his shaft was inside me. I gasped audibly, almost in surprise at how he had slipped into a position that it took Jake long minutes to fit into. He paused. "You OK?"

"Yes Steven. It feels good," I said. "I want to feel all of you."

And then I did. He was entirely inside of me, and it felt nice. But it didn't feel like when Jake filled me. As he started pushing, I was expecting pressure on the sides of my vagina that never came. I was hoping to feel him deep, pressing up toward my cervix.

"Come for me Lily," Steven said.

I reached down and finger my clit as he pushed. Again, it felt good, but I wanted to feel as taken as when Jake pressed inside of me.

"Oh Lily, I'm going to fill you up," he said, just before I felt a burst of cum inside of me.

I held Steven tightly, this boy that I obsessed over for years was finally coming inside of me. I had touched myself wondering what it would feel like hundreds of times, imagining how good it would feel. While it was happening, all I could think about was my boyfriend, who was so much better at this than him - and a nicer person. I loved it every other time a man came inside me, but this time I felt disgusted and I was angry at myself. I wanted to run into my car, drive to New Orleans and force Jake to reclaim my pussy. Steven was still whispering sweet nothings to me, but I wasn't paying attention. Finally, he pulled out, his cock sticky with our fluids.

I picked up my clothes quickly and darted into the bathroom, cleaning the cum off of me and making myself presentable. Within minutes I was at the door, telling Steven I would call him. Really, I was ashamed and wanted to get away. I must have stayed in the shower for an hour at home, thinking about my journey from a virgin to cheating slut in less than a year. I had lots of excuses for myself: I used to think I was in love with Steven; I always wondered what it was like; I had been drinking; Jake and I weren't engaged or even that serious. None of the excuses made me feel better. I decided to confess to Jake. I wanted to drive all night until I found him on Bourbon Street, but instead I went to bed, drips of Steven's cum still leaking out of me.

I woke late and scrambled to get ready for church with my parents. I even stayed afterwards and gave my confession to the shocked priest, who I had known since I was 12. Steven had left two messages on my parents' answering machine, but I quickly deleted them.

In a week, I was back on campus, nervous about seeing Jake. He came over to my apartment just a few hours after I arrived in town, politely helping me get organized. Seeing him filled me with joy and desire, as usual. As he was helping me put away my clothes, he teased me about my less-flattering underwear and bras, and I tackled him onto my bed playfully. We wrestled for a couple minutes, and I liked the way he gently, but firmly overpowered me. He joked about taking advantage of me, and I tried (not really) to squirm away as he moved his hands under my sweatshirt. The familiar feel of his strong hands caressing my tits, first over my bra and then under, had me excited. I couldn't even keep the role-playing going, because I was too horny to pretend to resist. Soon, he had my top, bra and leggings off, and he flicked his tongue against my nipples as he fingered me through my wet panties. I came for him even before he took my underwear off, quivering and trembling as his finger pressed against my swollen clit.

I undressed him and unleashed his thick penis. It was so much bigger than Steven's. I thrust two fingers into my vagina and slathered my juices over his cock, stroking it with two hands and talking dirty to him about how big it was, how thick it was, how I longed for it while we were apart. I pressed it between my tits and slid up and down. Then I worshipped him with my mouth, licking and teasing the tip while keeping a tight grasp on the shaft. He ran his hand through my curls, then grabbed my head tightly while gasping for breath. I slurped on the head harder and stroked faster, not slowing even as burst after burst of semen filled my mouth, surrounding my tongue and sliding down my throat. I kept sucking for a minute and pulled off, but kept my hand on his shaft. A final blob of cum appeared on the tip, so I sucked that off too. I was so happy to have Jake's cock back. I guess I had become a "size queen," because I couldn't imagine being satisfied by a small cock, or even an average cock again. Also, I really liked Jake.

I put my head on his chest and whispered that I would need him to fuck him as soon as he could get hard again. He laughed and we held each other for a long while. I was about to confess the entire Steven incident, when he started talking about New Orleans. He said he got drunk and ended up fooling around with a woman he met there. He looked nervous telling me the story, about knowing what he was doing was wrong, about regretting it almost instantly. I laughed and told him my story, and he giggled uncomfortably. I could tell he was a little more jealous because it was with a person I knew, as opposed to a random, drunken hook-up like his New Orleans adventures.

"I just decided that we should be clear about our feelings and our status," he said. "I didn't like being apart from you, and I hated feeling like I was cheating on you. I want to be with you. Exclusively. Like, a real boyfriend-girlfriend thing. Not just work-buddies who fool around."

I felt like my heart was exploding. I apologized to him a million times for what I did and told him that it helped me figure out what I wanted. That I wanted him to be "my guy." I wanted to hang out with him, take care of him when he was sick and introduce him to all my friends and family. We made out for a few minutes, until he grew hard against me. I didn't wait a second. I straddled him, lubed his thick girth up and slid down quickly, enveloping his whole cock and riding. His huge cock inside me took my breath away. I adjusted to being full again, sliding up and down, fingering my clit as I rode him. I came within minutes, my vaginal muscles convulsing around his fullness. But he had just come, and needed more. I kept bouncing on him, bottoming out each time. I came again, this time squirting just a bit onto his stomach.

He lifted me up and put me on my back. I raised my legs and spread for him, as he lined his penis up to take me in the missionary position. He thrusted for at least 10 minutes, and we kissed intimately most of the time as his huge cock was deep inside me. I came again from the constant fullness and deep thrusting. Finally, he wrapped his hands around my shoulders and pulled me as close as he could. Then he pushed harder and even deeper, filling me with warmth. I kissed him as his body shook and his cock throbbed inside of me. I felt each spurt of his cum. As the warmth spread inside me, I was overcome by emotion. I wanted to tell him that I loved him, but I didn't want to scare him. I whispered, "Jake, I love ... your cock inside of me. I love ... when you fill me up."

He kissed me on the lips, cheeks and neck. "I love ... fucking you Lily. It feels so good. I love ... being with you."

12